Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735884 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expert1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Excellent submission.

You shall be great.

Barbiturate:

I'm sorry for your ordeal. I actually didn't read what transpired but I would like to say something on the above statement.

It is easier and more convenient for riders to cancel, than drivers. If you cancel the trip as a rider on bolt, you will not be charged, but if a driver cancels before the 5 mins wait, his/her activity will drop. There's a level it will drop to, that driver might be blocked or suspended.

There are reasons why drivers choose not to go to a certain area. It could be a lastma dominated area, it could be traffic, it could be bad road, etc. No matter the reason, it shouldn't anger you riders or stop you from cancelling.

I've had to cancel when riders refused to, just cos I refused going to their destination. Sometimes I take time to explain to them why it's better for them to cancel, but when they turn deaf ears, I just swipe arrive even when I've not. Then wait for 5 mins and cancel.

I hope other riders here are reading this. Please cancel by yourself because you will not be charged. Bolt don't charge riders for cancellation. Bolt will reduce drivers activity if they cancel.

Capiche?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vitalurch: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
I need a car for Hp or rentals. Strictly on owners terms. I live in ajah lagos. Where is my helper oooo..oh!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
The truth is that riders are also guilty of making a request and not picking up their calls.

I have had such experiences several times and I had no option than to cancel the ride. There are times the rider will be pick and tell you that he or she is coming downstairs.

After 15 minutes of waiting, they will still cancel. Reason I don't tolerate more than 10 minutes of paid waiting.

5 minutes of free waiting, 10 minutes of paid waiting. If the rider is not out, I will cancel and move on.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vitalurch: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Can someone please help on how to get Hp car from moove Africa. Please!
Whatsapp 07037181502
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dailyparrot:
The truth is that riders are also guilty of making a request and not picking up their calls.

I have had such experiences several times and I had no option than to cancel the ride. There are times the rider will be pick and tell you that he or she is coming downstairs.

After 15 minutes of waiting, they will still cancel. Reason I don't tolerate more than 10 minutes of paid waiting.

5 minutes of free waiting, 10 minutes of paid waiting. If the rider is not out, I will cancel and move on.

Wait time for the season.

During winter
15-25minutes

March to August
5-15minutes

October to 1week of January
7minutes max.

Request when you're ready.
Simple!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bro na Tru you talk the work no easy not easy at all at all couple with having a were car bro it takes a strong hearted man to make it in the hustle but some i too know full the hustle.... Bro I can boldly talk say if you don't have the capital to own your own car and you lower your ago don't even come in at all this is meant for those that can keep marriage yes you can compare this hustle to marriage if you can make your marriage work you have high tendency of making it in this hustle cos marriage comes with a lot of shits.

confusedworld17:
BAZ001 is right. The work no easy... and so are other works out there, except for very few ones that you can get if your papa na big shot or know somebody wey know somebody.

Cheerfull is right. The work is not for everybody.
Some people are made of GERMAN engine, na those ones fit move lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Please submit your LazyD tag, you sir do not belong to that category. You go ikorodu 6am on Monday, that means you don dey road since 4 or 5 AM. You’re indeed an ant driver in disguise

Stop bringing bad memories.
I belong to ants league but dey dribbled me.
I didn’t even get to point of bringing credentials grin
So I decided to start early inside surge and rest in d afternoon , since my body needs only 7hours of sleep , so I sleep during car wash grin and resume in the evening till night
Cause I’m to lazy to drive in traffic and hot sun.
Dragging with korope drivers and bus lovers. Though I do defensive driving okada still remove my side mirror grin

D ikorodu trip was offline from a crying oven grin
If you know you know

[img]https://media1./images/3b2013601944b44372d1034dd8b8bcbe/tenor.gif?itemid=17034410[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Bro na Tru you talk the work no easy not easy at all at all couple with having a were car bro it takes a strong hearted man to make it in the hustle but some i too know full the hustle.... Bro I can boldly talk say if you don't have the capital to own your own car and you lower your ago don't even come in at all this is meant for those that can keep marriage yes you can compare this hustle to marriage if you can make your marriage work you have high tendency of making it in this hustle cos marriage comes with a lot of shits.

I dey feel you. Kimmmooonnnn

They will say you are a lazy driver or
You are deceiving intending drivers
Or
It’s not that bad, it’s exaggerated winter ,
There is no job out there appreciate it ,
Pessimistic lazy man
Or There is a strategy to do it easily week in week out.
The list is endless.
Dem don shut me up with attacks jabs and shadings.
Recent one Na to block me for road

I’m dancing

[img]https://media1./images/88e19dfe2dba7c01735a49748a1d1bd5/tenor.gif?itemid=24467181[/img]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
You are one of a kind. I like you. Weird.
Felicity001:

The Guy na wizard this are the kind of people they refee to as village people grin I can't imagine such a level of wickedness.

I always teach such persons a good lesson that will always make them calm down.

Got a request at Glover Rd yesterday on Uber... I called her with my credit o that I was outside...
Me: Hello, this is ur uber driver I'm here (I forgot to ask her where she was even going to)
R: okay, drive in!
With commanding tune she said that.

My last rider dirtied my car with lot of sands so I said I should quickly clean b4 driving in.

After cleaning I heard my phone ringing but b4 I cud pick up it has gone off... I know she was the one and she'd called like twice.

I entered and pulled put of the tight corner I parked but b4 then I saw a lady standing outside looking around and calling. Had she paid attention to details she wud have known I was the one right in front of her but these educated black illiterates don't even look at their phone to check details of their rider.

I pulled over and she hooped into thw car and the first thing she could say was but I asked you to drive in and I was calling you you wouldn't even answer...

Me: sorry I was cleaning my car briefly my last rider m....

She cut in but I asked you to drive....

Me: cuttung in... Pls get out of my car!

R: What?

I said out of my car!, I don't wanna go in this ride again... You heard me when I said I was cleaning my car and you can c how I'm even sweeting... Pls get down...
R: so what do I do now?

Me: I dont know. How you come into thw car and meet it dirty wud u lile it?

R: cancel then

I was already doimg that and I cancelled with "rider didn't have a have mask on"... She was actually not putting on any face mask actually. Also, thats the only cancellation a driver can do on uber without being penalized.

She left and I zoomed off.

Aboit 2min later her raw came in again but I didn't pick up.

Such rider will drop one 1 star so ita best I chase her out.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
BAZ001:

So I decided to start early inside surge and rest in d afternoon , since my body needs only 7hours of sleep , so I sleep during car wash grin and resume in the evening till night
Dragging with korope drivers and bus lovers. Though I do defensive driving okada still remove my side mirror grin

If you know you know

You ehn! I know you will use leg over grin

[img]https://c./U3aF2GfPYgoAAAAC/fish-break-free.gif[/img]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Barbiturate:

I'm sorry for your ordeal. I actually didn't read what transpired but I would like to say something on the above statement.

It is easier and more convenient for riders to cancel, than drivers. If you cancel the trip as a rider on bolt, you will not be charged, but if a driver cancels before the 5 mins wait, his/her activity will drop. There's a level it will drop to, that driver might be blocked or suspended.

There are reasons why drivers choose not to go to a certain area. It could be a lastma dominated area, it could be traffic, it could be bad road, etc. No matter the reason, it shouldn't anger you riders or stop you from cancelling.

I've had to cancel when riders refused to, just cos I refused going to their destination. Sometimes I take time to explain to them why it's better for them to cancel, but when they turn deaf ears, I just swipe arrive even when I've not. Then wait for 5 mins and cancel.

I hope other riders here are reading this. Please cancel by yourself because you will not be charged. Bolt don't charge riders for cancellation. Bolt will reduce drivers activity if they cancel.

Capiche?

Riders also get blocked when they cancel 5 times in 24 hours. First time 24 hours, second one week and the third indefinitely.

You might think it's a lot but it's not. While going out drivers already made you cancel twice or thrice, on your way back, you cancel twice and you're blocked.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
BAZ001:

Or
Pessimistic lazy man
The list is endless.

I’m dancing

[img]https://media1./images/88e19dfe2dba7c01735a49748a1d1bd5/tenor.gif?itemid=24467181[/img]

Shoot at sight... No time! U no dey hear word grin
Me: na ur low mileage Camry engine I go shoot Sha angry grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You ehn! I know you will use leg over grin

[img]https://c./U3aF2GfPYgoAAAAC/fish-break-free.gif[/img]
In other words catch me if you can
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Those of you thatbwas saying I was lieing and exaggerating about doing 35min from Ajah to Abule Egba now c wat I did today to MM2 from VI.

27minutes on a busy 3MD plus traffic at Oshodi and airport rd.

The 2nd screen shot was some nights ago on 3MD... Yet I still couldn't get to 120mph.

All of these speed are with a defective mass air flow meter ooh... Mind you my movement is retarded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LAUSUG15: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello? Is bolt a profitable business in osogbo? I have a corolla bank type that always lie idle most of the time. I am thinking of leasing it out and how much can the driver remit per week considering the economy of Oshogbo is not blossom. If I drive myself, how much can I earn in a week. Please I need someone in Oshogbo to help a brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Felicity001:
Do we have anyone here that resides in Surulere?

Can one get a 2bed apartment for 300k pa?

Hit me up if any can assist with a plug
Ahhhhh, baba. When you're not taking about ikorodu. 300k for 2b ké? Impossicant.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
miccoy:

Same thing happened to me.

....was taking my baby for vaccination. The driver accepted the request and on the way. But I saw it was taking longer than expected, so, i called to enquire but this bro didn't pick. My baby was out there in the cold.

I wanted to cancel but I said to myself, what if he is almost here. He will end up burning his fuel. But before I know it, it showed driver has arrived but this blackhead didn't even move. I called him severally to Express my displeasure. He still didn't pick.

Mind you, I would have given him bad report but I am not the type that do revenge.

My point is atleast pick your rider's call and explain to them. Instead of shunning them totally.
bro , next time when a driver arrives immediately u order and u called like twice he disnt pick or he's number not going tru just jeje cancel e get why grin one rider call me one day more than 16 miss calls when no be say dem say na me must carry her grin..a good trip na driver go call u sharpaly sef grin..I just say make i update u grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Felicity001:
Those of you thatbwas saying I was lieing and exaggerating about doing 35min from Ajah to Abule Egba now c wat I did today to MM2 from VI.

The 2nd screen shot was some nights ago on 3MD... Yet I still couldn't get to 120mph.

All of these speed are with a defective mass air flow meter ooh... Mind you my movement is retarded.
Omo na roughly 200km/hr u wan blast.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
expert1:

I am sorry I did that.

It is okay bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
LAUSUG15:
Hello? Is bolt a profitable business in osogbo? I have a corolla bank type that always lie idle most of the time. I am thinking of leasing it out and how much can the driver remit per week considering the economy of Oshogbo is not blossom. If I drive myself, how much can I earn in a week. Please I need someone in Oshogbo to help a brother

Bro, na u suppose drive and give us gists about ehailing in osogbo. Many drivers here are Lagos based.

I will personally be interested in ehailing in osogbo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
BAZ001:

Or
Pessimistic lazy man
The list is endless.

I’m dancing

Haha Haha...

Come guy you're just wasting talent here pls come let me sign you so that no uneducated black migrant can steel ur piece without giving a refgrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
BAZ001:

Or
Pessimistic lazy man
The list is endless.

I’m dancing

Carry trip go ikorodu by 6.am.. ant presido forming lazyD.

One day u go loose guard... with your blue low mileage rental big daddy. Short man, it's only a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
mrjaydee:

Carry trip go ikorodu by 6.am.. ant presido forming lazyD.

One day u go loose guard... with your blue low mileage rental big daddy. Short man, it's only a matter of time
Old news

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
rapheal5:
Boss man my message the ur email...
i'll be in touch

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
microlincoln:

Please I dey your email sir. A complete newbie needing helpful tips sir. Thank you
no p
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mart1King1(m): 12:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Vitalurch:
Can someone please help on how to get Hp car from moove Africa. Please!
Whatsapp 07037181502

Oga visit their office at Maryland mall or at lekki to register for a car. Go with a picture of your guarantor, drivers license and I think passport
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2022
Felicity001:

There's nothing fantastic about covering a distance of 32km in 27mins, even if you're driving at a max speed of 80km/h or 50mp/h, you'll cover it in that time or less.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:24am On Jan 26, 2022
BAZ001:

If you know you know

[img]https://media1./images/3b2013601944b44372d1034dd8b8bcbe/tenor.gif?itemid=17034410[/img]
LETTER OF SUSPENSION

DEAR BAZOO

It is with displeasure we write this letter to you and with the honor bestowed on me as the Chief Publicity Secretary of LazyD league, we hereby suspend BAZOO from LazyD league till investigation is concluded. grin

Reason(s) for his suspension isn't far fetched from his practice which is contrary to the ethics of LazyDrivers and Cross carpeting between the two Factions (Antleague and LazyDriver) in the rideshare industry , thereby creating confusion for the Newbies.
He is hereby suspended. grin
Please, kindly submit all relevant document, tags, ID cards at the Secretariat.

We so much appreciate your effort in championing the cause of the LazyDleague for the period you've been an active member. We hereby wish you success in your future endeavors.

President LazyD. Publicity Secretary
Felicity. Komodapson

Signed. Signed

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:31am On Jan 26, 2022
LAUSUG15:

You've answered the ?....only if you could go over it again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2022
komodapson:

LETTER OF SUSPENSION

DEAR BAZOO

It is with displeasure we write this letter to you and with the honor bestowed on me as the Chief Publicity Secretary of LazyD league, we hereby suspend BAZOO from LazyD league till investigation is concluded. grin

Reason(s) for his suspension isn't far fetched from his practice which is contrary to the ethics of LazyDrivers and Cross carpeting between the two Factions (Antleague and LazyDriver) in the rideshare industry , thereby creating confusion for the Newbies.
He is hereby suspended. grin
Please, kindly submit all relevant document, tags, ID cards at the Secretariat.

We so much appreciate your effort in championing the cause of the LazyDleague for the period you've been an active member. We hereby wish you success in your future endeavors.

President LazyD. Publicity Secretary
Felicity. Komodapson

Signed. Signed
please disregard this message as it is not signed by
Donfortune
Deedee48
Confusedworld17

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Baz001 come here.

Oya talk true,are you in lazyD league or ant league.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ayoomo9(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.