Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759438 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Finally we know who Uche is. App hasn't stayed 1 week but you already know everything about it. Well done sir.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

Quote me anywhere...if Rider cancels before the estimated time or u have arrived and they cancel. Bolt cannot block you even if you Score gets lower than usual. Now it will take 20 consecutive Rider cancels to get you to 80% Activity Score. And that's very very unlikely.
Plus even if u do get blocked they will unblock u again when it's investigated and seen that it d riders that have been cancelling on u.
What swiftly gets ur score down is when u are the one that cancels.
Reason why I said, u don't really have a problem if it's Rider that's cancels.

People pls note I am not supporting this new policy, just saying it as it is.
Now I see why they call you Uche. cheesy Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
cheesy

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by STONEUS: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Viking07:
Now I see why they call you Uche. cheesy Thanks for the explanation.

They call him Uche, abi he's Uche. Please almost can not kill a bird...

Uche = pearl1910
Pearl1910 = Uche

Simple arithmetic

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
eyinola:
bro u seems to hv so much information abt how bolt works grin grin , the way u always gives details and breakdown dey amaze me

Say ur mind, nobody fit beat anybody for this place again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
mejai:

Is it that it took you few days to understand the modus operandi of the new upgraded app or u should just open up and tell us..... YOU ARE UCHE.

The way u comfortably and calmly defend bolt and claim u are saying it the way it is baffles us here.
For God's sake, the insecurities in Lagos concerning bolt drivers are alarming. Why can't they allow drivers to choose where dey want to go with their cars?
Riders have options to download after bolt, there's Uber, indriver, Rida and the rest. They must surely get home to their dreaded destination where we may not want to go.
No offense sir!

You just won 10 litres of fuel. Dial *419# to redeem your fuel

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please help advice a friend,

He wants to get a Hyundai sonata 2011-2013 for E-hailing.

Is it a reliable and sturdy vehicle ?
How is the fuel consumption ?

Your advice will be highly appreciated

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
ReadaDream:
I love love Indriver open rating system kiss

Pope191 no vex, we don take over your darling App, no be only you Sabi cash out low-key. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

Ehenn...!!! Is ur Benz not silver?

Lol... Na only silver and black I don see for that car ogrin any other color was painted by the owner believe me.

My BENZ isn't silver grin if it was silver I wouldn't have bought it's innthe 1st place self. I don't like that color on cars, not attractive at all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nwakannaya1: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Viking07:
cheesy

Lmao
Kubwa trips though grin grin grin grin

Kubwa trips are usually lucrative ooo, just traffic problem during close of work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
ReadaDream:
I love love Indriver open rating system kiss

Pope191 no vex, we don take over your darling App, no be only you Sabi cash out low-key. grin

Overtaking is allowed grin My guys wey i help register on INDRIVER has more number of trips than me. Better rating and More earning. Na so life be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
pope191:

They call him Uche, abi he's Uche. Please almost can not kill a bird...

Uche = pearl1910
Pearl1910 = Uche

Simple arithmetic

Pearl being dey disguise since 1865, and we no know say him be Bolt spy. We dey pure all our secret and information here, Pearl dey go disburse the vital info to Bolt Management.

How he take know the calculations of the new driver score rating system in few days surprised me.

Even we wey be Veterans is still trying to figure out how Driver score works.

I never drive for one good week Driver score don dey drop. If I come drive for a whole full month, driver score go turn 25%. Riders dey cancel far distance pick up and Network dey mess up this new rating system.

Bolt no try for this one at all. They need to review it cos is not going to work in a long-term.

Just 2days pere, Driver score don drop.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Overtaking is allowed grin My guys wey i help register on INDRIVER has more number of trips than me. Better rating and More earning. Na so life be.
No be lie. cheesy

Over taking is allowed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
GeneralZodd:

I never drive for one good week Driver score don dey drop. If I come drive for a whole full month, driver score go turn 25%. Riders dey cancel far distance pick up and Network dey mess up this new rating system.

Before it gets to that, the person would have been suspended. If you go below 50%, that's 49% downwards, it is account suspension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Barbiturate:

Before it gets to that, the person would have been suspended. If you go below 50%, that's 49% downwards, it is account suspension.
. INTERESTING. WE move to inDriver and Rida fulltime

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
GeneralZodd:
. INTERESTING. WE move to inDriver and Rida fulltime

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is the best time for a new app company to enter the space.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lol.

Pearl1910:

Lolz...una no well at all grin Na Ojodu Berger I dey sha. In case u come around this side cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Barbiturate:

You sure say na 50%?

Abi na that 74% mark that they have on that driver score?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Witchersunited: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Rida is the absolute worst, riders canceling unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Djdamian:
Please help advice a friend,

He wants to get a Hyundai sonata 2011-2013 for E-hailing.

Is it a reliable and sturdy vehicle ?
How is the fuel consumption ?

Your advice will be highly appreciated

Thanks.

Advice needed please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Enyo Oil ( Cars45)
along Ipaja road, Celestial Village Near Alimosho, Alimosho LGA
Lagos

Iju
Hutoos Supermarket, 79, Iju Road, Ifako,Ijaiye Road, Agege
Lagos

ToTal Ojokoro, Hammadiya B/stop

For over 2yrs they re no more there.
@ the bolded.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Djdamian:

Advice needed please

With all the problems highlighted here,
you are still asking if a car is good for ehailing or you should be asking if ehailing is still worth it ?
Fuel scarcity,
Bolt might block u 2weeks after you register
Low fare,
And list go on and on.

Well let me tell you what you want to hear.
If you buy any car for ehailing it will serve you provided you driving it yourself.
Benz, Volvo, lexus dey platform.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
donfortune48:

You sure say na 50%?

Abi na that 74% mark that they have on that driver score?

The 74% is coaching. You won't be suspended but you won't be able to go online except you do the coaching, after which you can go back online.

Modified----------
The coaching will teach you how to boost your driver score(deceitful tactics by bolt)

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Felicity001:

For over 2yrs they re no more there.
@ the bolded.

All the information was culled from uber website. Apparently they’ve not updated

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Barbiturate:

The 74% is coaching. You won't be suspended but you won't be able to go online except you do the coaching, after which you can go back online.

Modified----------
The coaching will teach you how to boost your driver score(deceitful tactics by bolt)

You don reach that level before?
Abi you be Uche pearl1910 second?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
This fuel scarcity is making some filling stations to witness high patronage, even the ones that on a good day nobody enters there to buy fuel.
Once they sell fuel within some minutes there will be long queue that will be causing traffic, this is no longer funny.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gentlelife50:
This fuel scarcity is making some filling stations to witness high patronage, even the ones that on a good day nobody enters there to buy fuel.
Once they sell fuel within some minutes there will be long queue that will be causing traffic, this is no longer funny.

Thin line between drivers going their own and the ones trying to buy fuel once you drive pass where deh are selling fuel.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Pearl being dey disguise since 1865, and we no know say him be Bolt spy. We dey pure all our secret and information here, Pearl dey go disburse the vital info to Bolt Management.

How he take know the calculations of the new driver score rating system in few days surprised me.

Even we wey be Veterans is still trying to figure out how Driver score works.

Bolt no try for this one at all. They need to review it cos is not going to work in a long-term.

Just 2days pere, Driver score don drop.

cheesy these are know fact for almost a year boss... you will know drivers that are using month to drive by their keypad. No bad day, no surmounted obstacles, no weighing of other options, just one way thinking. Nah set up

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nwakannaya1: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Acceptance rate and driver score started showing in my app since last year sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nwakannaya1:
Acceptance rate and driver score started showing in my app since last year sef.
Which country are you from?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Conner44, Gentlelife50(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.