Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,641 members, 7,854,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4862193 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4471) (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) (4476) (4477) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2022
trtola:
If bolt is not careful then, #deletboltfromplaystore begins. It may be reported for being fraudulent with drivers, and just money makers.

Na wetin I go like make we implement now be this.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2022
donfortune48:

Na wetin I go like make we implement now be this.

A lot of us says the low rating will not take them off the market, but have we reasoned that it can change the entire management!

If the Mother company has a real stake in what is happening in Nigerian market, it can lead to the sack of UCHE!. Because slipping from 4.6 to 1.1 shows that there is a long-term crisis which has of been well handled

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2022
donfortune48:

Shah go and rate them make we see if it can go below 0.5 star.
We can then hope Google deletes it.

E dey 1.1 now.

I be deh pity for Collins Ugochukwu grin may be I should add you too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sommyfield: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2022
I don't understand, I still see 4.4 stars grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2022
pope191:

I be deh pity for Collins Ugochukwu grin may I should add you too

You too dey like speak in parables.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Sommyfield:
I don't understand, I still see 4.4 stars grin

Are you checking bolt?
Or bolt driver?

Be like say I go go rate the rider app join seff.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
donfortune48:

Are you checking bolt?
Or bolt driver?

Be like say I go go rate the rider app join seff.
More fire grin

This rating wey dey drop for bolt dey sweet me o. Make I no get diabetes this wknd. Shebi, they drop our rating anyhow, B4 u gain 1% no be here. Today, see Dem nose diving. Na to off app remain.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
donfortune48:

Are you checking bolt?
Or bolt driver?

Be like say I go go rate the rider app join seff

grin grin Boss, se Ogun laye ni.. grin... Rating@1.0... aba,
Uche collect your wife ni... Itu baba Ita dey learn work from you... But I think the dragging is enough. They must be feeling the heat already. Drivers should boycott the app if possible. Boycotting will reset their brains.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

grin grin Boss, se Ogun laye ni.. grin... Rating@1.0... aba,
Uche collect your wife ni... Itu baba Ita dey learn work from you... But I think the dragging is enough. They must be feeling the heat already. Drivers should boycott the app if possible. Boycotting will reset their brains.

Boss dragging can't be enough until they do the right thing. Those guys really messed up for taking people for a ride like that. Do drivers look like a trip to them?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
donfortune48:

You too dey like speak in parables.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by trtola(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Seems they are looking for Business development Manager now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
VaselineCrew:

I don’t understand

When a rider says, "stop at the junction, the road is bad" or "stop halfway, I'll take a bike to meet you there"

I will give the rider another 5-7 minutes without arriving. If they don't show up, then I'll arrive.

They have extended an olive branch by reducing the fuel I'll use to pick up or extending the service life of my suspension by not entering a bad road. The least I can do is to return the favour.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nwakannaya1: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
When indriver dey ball in other cities grin grin grin grin?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Phargbemmy:

A lot of us says the low rating will not take them off the market, but have we reasoned that it can change the entire management!

If the Mother company has a real stake in what is happening in Nigerian market, it can lead to the sack of UCHE!. Because slipping from 4.6 to 1.1 shows that there is a long-term crisis which has of been well handled

The sack of Uche might be what lead to this new inhuman and slavery kind of policy. I still believe Uche knows the system better. It might be one stupid manager from another country crossing the road without looking both ways. Something is wrong within the management.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

The sack of Uche might be what lead to this new inhuman and slavery kind of policy. I still believe Uche knows the system better. It might be one stupid manager from another country crossing the road without looking both ways. Something is wrong within the management.
Has Uche been sacked?

This new policy too has been rocking ehaling services in South Africa since last year. The bolt drivers there too have been protesting for weeks now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

Possible. Under uche, 2015/16/17,uche's team pursued an aggressive growth agenda. I mean they gave Uber a good run for their money.

Can't say of the present team, esp from December
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fuel update.

Forte oil at phase one gate, oniru.
Very less queue.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
73O9:

To make this perfect and hard for bolt drivers that will be requesting drivers online,
get a phone that has never been used with bolt driver's app (reason for this is to avoid identifying you should incase they want to use device ID to locate you), and use your second line that is not registered with your driver's account.
Driver's online will be forced to go offline when their driver score keeps getting low due to riders cancellation.

Bolt thinks they are mad, then we will all be mad together.
Baz I read about what you did the last strike, more of what you did is needed here.

Thunder fire bolt.

Lets see how they will cope without drivers working for that Monday alone. Mofos!

Post this method in your WhatsApp groups so that bolt will find it hard to locate drivers that will be involved in making fake requests.

Yes 100% game... I will do it for the boys.

Operation shutdown bolt in Lagos grin and block some drivers account. grin

Uber and inDriver will be laughing right now

I dey happy as bolt ratings drop in play store, they will know how it feels when riders give you 1star and your ratings drop drastically.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
dru23:

We progressing boss.. We have to progress from right hand drive to left hand drive .. From diesel to petrol progress .. From body odor to clean shirts , we don't need to mention the color of the shirt.......

From crackhead America to container loader......progress na progress

This and many more I welcome with open hands....

Snakes are not allowed o. If you know , u know

I welcome progression with open hands too and progression is embracing me...
Dancing my way to progression

[img]https://media1./images/88e19dfe2dba7c01735a49748a1d1bd5/tenor.gif?itemid=24467181[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
pope191:

Attribute of a Baz001 . When someone says you can't net 20k on indriver. Just pathetic to say, I can't support any app, but I see no reason supporting one for one without any form of affliction, It just doesn't make sense to me. Truth be told, if all drivers move to Indriver, I'll move to Bolt because they will be mad surge due to shortage of drivers. This hustle is all about reevaluting one tots and knowing what is best at a particular point in time.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".

Haba Comrade grin
My stake is that it can’t be consistent no matter the strategy.
Imagine this bolt nonsense update, how will you net 20k easily week in week out and not go below 80% ?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
It's like Bolt has quickly arranged some sharp sharp 5 stars, grin the rating don go 1.2. from 1.1. Agba awo, never knew Bolt sef Sabi the game..... how many reviews are you going to delete?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
northbird:
It's like Bolt has quickly arranged some sharp sharp 5 stars, grin the rating don go 1.2. from 1.1. Agba awo, never knew Bolt sef Sabi the game.....

I noticed too o. grin shocked
Scams everywhere

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
davit:

I noticed too o. grin shocked
Scams everywhere

Fighting for a lifeline, Bolt grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
73O9:
Fuel update.

Forte oil at phase one gate, oniru.
Very less queue.
On a good day nobody enters that filling station, their meter na nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
northbird:

Fighting for a lifeline, Bolt grin
They are the masters, they taught drivers.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Phargbemmy:

This new policy is not only in Nigeria. it started earlier in other countries.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmegaAutos: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
trtola:
Seems they are looking for Business development Manager now

The bolt staff are equally calling on family and friends to help them rate the app. They have moved to 1.2 from 1.1

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmegaAutos: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
northbird:
It's like Bolt has quickly arranged some sharp sharp 5 stars, grin the rating don go 1.2. from 1.1. Agba awo, never knew Bolt sef Sabi the game..... how many reviews are you going to delete?

at least they got the message, na to boycott them remain

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
BAZ001:

I welcome progression with open hands too and progression is embracing me...
Dancing my way to progression

[img]https://media1./images/88e19dfe2dba7c01735a49748a1d1bd5/tenor.gif?itemid=24467181[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
kanuisagoat:

When a rider says, "stop at the junction, the road is bad" or "stop halfway, I'll take a bike to meet you there"

I will give the rider another 5-7 minutes without arriving. If they don't show up, then I'll arrive.

They have extended an olive branch by reducing the fuel I'll use to pick up or extending the service life of my suspension by not entering a bad road. The least I can do is to return the favour.

Oh I see and I agree with this to a large extent.
I also do this sometimes.

However, time is money, and I can’t be waiting so many kilometers away for a rider that may or may not show up.

If the rider wanted to be picked up at a different location, then enter that location. Don’t tell the driver to wait 2kms away that you are coming, and I would just park on the road without hitting arrive? God forbid!!

After she cancelled and my driver score dipped, the next request that came in was still her. I just said this time I am driving to the pickup, since I have already accepted, but I am going to cancel on her too. I mean what’s with all these riders playing with the app like it’s a video game.

I made sure to arrive at the exact point of pickup according to the bolt app, hit arrived and denied all her calls. After 4 minutes, she came and was trying to open my doors, I just drove off and quickly hit rider did not show, since she already cost me one driver score point.

I don’t know why all rides can’t just be straightforward; pick up at point A, dropoff at point B. Instead you accept a trip and rider calls and starts saying “yen yen yen, forget the app, I’m at so so so”, sigh, I just start shaking my head. Or, “please stop here and here and here...”

I try not to hit arrive until I’m at the riders door step or their estate gate(since I’m not gonna wait for you to call the gate), but if the road is bad and I can’t get there, and you decide to come out, it means I haven’t hit arrived yet anyway. Unless I’m canceling.

Also with this new driver score, aren’t you penalized when you drive to the wrong location? If they claim that you are not affected by rider cancellation when heading towards the rider, then what happens if a rider calls and tells you to head to a different pickup and then eventually cancels? It’s all so confusing abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

Uche has been promoted to the post of Regional Manager of Bolt West Africa like 3 years ago, is Femi that is now the manager of Bolt Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
northbird:

By the time, 1000 Bolt staff Nationwide rate their app 5star it will climb back to 4.2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4471) (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) (4476) (4477) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ncnerio, Gwhizzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.