Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,761 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4840706 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) (4476) (4477) (4478) ... (5714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
GeneralZodd:
Uche has been promoted to the post of Regional Manager of Bolt West Africa like 3 years ago, is Femi that is now the manager of Bolt Nigeria

Na pearl1910 suppose dey give us this information.
I know he must have also been promoted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
mejai:
Raining season never reach o. Imagine getting trips to igbo-efon with this driver's score. Kai!!
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
donfortune48:

Are you checking bolt?
Or bolt driver?

Be like say I go go rate the rider app join seff.
grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmmmm. No be small thing. It is well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
donfortune48:

Aje! Oga pearl1910 d gods of d land won't forget you too. Sometin huge is coming your way very soon. Even if nah Bolt Ojodu branch

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edmanpumpin(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
ReadaDream:
Reach out to PEDPA, they might be able to help.

+234 815 205 7549

Thanks a lot chief. �

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
pope191:

Aje! Oga pearl1910 d gods of land won't forget you too. Sometime huge is coming your way very soon. Even is nah Bolt Ojodu branch

Lolz...my promotion na confirm na.
Uche's appointment na old gist na...tey tey something.
I don hack this driver score something sef. Just 2days of driving on d new App. But no more dishing out secrets on a public platform.
Make we form our telegram or whatsApp group?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oya o, let go dere, d new app is giving me headache,there's no day I come out to hustel,hustle, must sacrifice either 2x or 1x ,driver scores keeps dropping lik a rain drop
Pearl1910:

I don hack this driver score something sef. Just 2days of driving on d new App. But no more dishing out secrets on a public platform.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Chae:
Oya o, let go dere, d new app is giving me headache,there's no day I come out to hustel,hustle, must sacrifice either 2x or 1x ,driver scores keeps dropping lik a rain drop

If you accept any trip you don't want to complete.
Swipe arrived and wait for rider to Cancel. E no go affect you.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
It does oo, av tried it , also unexpected request that comes while you r abt to drop a rider too, b4 u say make u turn and head to d pickup rider cancel, driver score go drop lik pawpaw o
donfortune48:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Chae:
It does oo, av tried it , also unexpected request that comes while you r abt to drop a rider too, b4 u say make u turn and head to d pickup rider cancel, driver score go drop lik pawpaw o

Make una hack come tell us then.
Bolt agent said him don hack am but e no wan share give us.
He wan run him own telegram group to share tips. Make I go arrange my CV (with D.O.B, Occupation, marital status, number of children, region of residence, age) before he opens application portal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

But you promise us, you'll be here for us. No matter what they do, no matter what they say. That you won't stop dropping tips here grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
donfortune48:

grin. Pearl dey deny say him no be Bolt agent.

So why wait for him to ditch out the info.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Why can’t bolt just take 80% commission, so we can know that we are driving for free

Imagine taking 26%, abeg that is just pure greed.

So if I make 20k, bolt will take N5,200

Then petrol will also be around N5k

God forbid your car has issue on that day.

So your dashboard will show you 20k, but really all you took home was like 9k.

I mean it would be different if they were buying fuel for their drivers, but how can I buy fuel and you still take 26% of my sweat?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na wa oh, so na so people dey look bolt drivers?

That we all uneducated and unfortunate

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
donfortune48:

It will still drop, depends on what Rider uses to cancel.
Meanwhile una never learn, very soon u will not be able to "Arrive" when u haven't actually reached PU like Uber. Kwantinue
How more obvious should it b before u realize Bolt n Uber management have eyes on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Abeg how i go fit rate bolt too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
pope191:

But you promise us, you'll be here for us. No matter what they do, no matter what they say. That you won't stop dropping tips here grin

General tips not bypassing/hacking tips.
Cos they will counter us ones it's made public.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Has Bolt increased their commission to 26%?

I grossed 4,700 today out of which bolt took 1233.

1233/4700 * 100 = 26.2%

What is happening?

Click on the Expenses arrow and u will see clearly how much Commission is.
Booking fee isn't part of d commission. Bolt adds extra money to d fare to cover the booking fee. It doesn't affect your earnings. Cos it's d Rider that's paying for it. U r simply remitting it to Bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

Click on the Expenses arrow and u will see clearly how much Commission is.
Booking fee isn't part of d commission. Bolt adds extra money to d fare to cover the booking fee. It doesn't affect your earnings. Cos it's d Rider that's paying for it. U r simply remitting it to Bolt.

Really? So a N600 trip has bolt commission and booking fee inside?

The main thing is that there are taking 26% from out money.

How can a 600 naira trip still have booking fee and the rest. So driver will just make N300?

Vulcanizers are making more than that.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by depair: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
how much to deliver a vehicle to port Harcourt please state your price if you are game
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

Meanwhile una never learn, very soon u will not be able to "Arrive" when u haven't actually reached PU like Uber. Kwantinue
How more obvious should it b before u realize Bolt n Uber management have eyes on this thread.

Not being able to click on arrive when you have not actually arrived is actually the best.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Really? So a N600 trip has bolt commission and booking fee inside?

The main thing is that there are taking 26% from out money.

How can a 600 naira trip still have booking fee and the rest. So driver will just make N300?

Vulcanizers are making more than that.

Lolz...it's not your money. How will I explain this again o. If u care to know ur money, calculate the distance and time after every trip. U will see that what u collected is higher than what u r supposed to get. that extra is for Bolt. Remove your eyes from it.

Secondly, I did a very short trip today within chevyview and it was N700. So can u confirm that from Tuesday u have still been getting N600 trips?

If u don't want to stress yourself with calculations, just focus all ur attention on the NET Earnings on your App, so u don't have HBP.

The main issue is Driver Score and not commission cos afteral Uber has been 25%.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:06am On Feb 19, 2022
davidpeace99:

Not being able to click on arrive when you have not actually arrived is actually the best.

Really?! Enlighten me please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 4:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...it's not your money. How will I explain this again o. If u care to know ur money, calculate the distance and time after every trip. U will see that what u collected is higher than what u r supposed to get. that extra is for Bolt. Remove your eyes from it.

Secondly, I did a very short trip today within chevyview and it was N700. So can u confirm that from Tuesday u have still been getting N600 trips?

If u don't want to stress yourself with calculations, just focus all ur attention on the NET Earnings on your App, so u don't have HBP.

The main issue is Driver Score and not commission cos afteral Uber has been 25%.

Yes, I got a 600 naira trip on Thursday and bolt still collected 26%.

Anyway, I guess they have the market now, so they are doing as they like.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Yes, I got a 600 naira trip on Thursday and bolt still collected 26%.

Anyway, I guess they have the market now, so they are doing as they like.

I think u should contact support on issues like this. We need to tell them our experience using the App. This scenario now isn't palatable. E no sweet for mouth at all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2022
Not been able to click on arrive? This one get as e be o. What of when rider tells you to wait somewhere else, what of Gmap done reach location and Bolt map go dey tell your are still far from PU and any other unintended situations that call for the clicking arrived?
Pearl1910:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

So this new DS is programmed to always go down and not up? Because no matter how many 5 stars I get it doesn’t go up but immediately a customer cancels it goes down asap.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2022
This one everywhere dey white like this for bolt app. I'm always not happy driving without surge especially with this fuel and bolt new rating wahala. E dey get some trips when I see the fare my heart go just break even the rider go dey shock for the fare sef, some go use church mind add small thing. Everybody know say Lagos na rough terrain but bolt no send us o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2022
donfortune48:

Rider will choose the option: "driver requested a cancellation"......and it will affect you.

I have been doing this, but then, that's what I saw when I checked the cause of the score reduction

(1) (2) (3) ... (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) (4476) (4477) (4478) ... (5714) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.