Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4891993 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) ... (5720) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
BusterG:

How is it crazy bro?

The issue is Nigerians are largely mediocres with an irreversible opinionated view about everything......

The average Nigerian reeks of Mediocrity, Naivity and Hypocrisy....They are neither here nor there. Always on d fence.

On a regular, drivers are being short-paid, insulted, abused and even killed. But guess what. It's all man to himself or better put you are OYO.

Nobody reacts with decisive actions.

Surprisingly when there a salient issues, everyone will offcourse will have an opinion.

No sense of unity, no purpose, no direction. Just enter Ur car, pick request and drive that's why the platforms will forever exploit drivers. .

It's called the "Hunger Mentality". Offcourse you have to eat.

Now drivers are at the mercy of both the Apps and the riders.

I pause my pen here.

When should we expect the sequel of this ya story...
I wan see as this ur gist take relate to my post o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
VaselineCrew:

I guess I just joined the club.

I am ready for Saturday and Sunday like this, in fact I may go to bed soon just so I have energy for this weekend.

Main Phone - charging
Power bank - charging
Spare phone - charging
Fuel tank - Full

Omo let the weekend begin!!

Despite all these preparations, bolt will say you made a huuge 30,000 but na 3500 cash dey your hand to take go house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
BusterG:

How is it crazy bro?

The issue is Nigerians are largely mediocres with an irreversible opinionated view about everything......

The average Nigerian reeks of Mediocrity, Naivity and Hypocrisy....They are neither here nor there. Always on d fence.

On a regular, drivers are being short-paid, insulted, abused and even killed. But guess what. It's all man to himself or better put you are OYO.

Nobody reacts with decisive actions.

Surprisingly when there a salient issues, everyone will offcourse will have an opinion.

No sense of unity, no purpose, no direction. Just enter Ur car, pick request and drive that's why the platforms will forever exploit drivers. .

It's called the "Hunger Mentality". Offcourse you have to eat.

Now drivers are at the mercy of both the Apps and the riders.

I pause my pen here.
2face(the musician) said “Nobody wan die but them wan go heaven.” The summary of everything you wrote is Nigerians (everyone) are cowards. Push a Nigerian to the wall, he’d break that wall and continue suffering. It’s getting to 3 months of nonstop fuel scarcity and we’ve (as usual) adjusted to the new normal.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pearl1910:

grin I no go lie, I confuse.

Couldn't read to the end.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusterG: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pearl1910:

What other sequel o, you were wondering how someone here bought fuel 250/litre na?

After queing intermittently here and there for petrol and also trying to cope with all forms of "compensation trips" and sometimes insolent riders you still expect "a sequel of my story"....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusterG: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Viking07:
2face(the musician) said “Nobody wan die but them wan go heaven.” The summary of everything you wrote is Nigerians (everyone) are cowards. Push a Nigerian to the wall, he’d break that wall and continue suffering. It’s getting to 3 months of nonstop fuel scarcity and we’ve (as usual) adjusted to the new normal.

God bless you Bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Viking07:
[color=#000099]2face(the musician) said “Nobody wan die but them wan go heaven.” The summary of everything you wrote is Nigerians (everyone) are cowards. Push a Nigerian to the wall, he’d break that wall and continue suffering. It’s getting to 3 months of nonstop fuel scarcity and we’ve (as usual) adjusted to the new normal.
make Una take am easy kilode..... Are we not in same Nigeria again or you meant 3 weeks?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:35am On Feb 26, 2022
BusterG:

What other sequel o, you were wondering how someone here bought fuel 250/litre na?

After queing intermittently here and there for petrol and also trying to cope with all forms of "compensation trips" and sometimes insolent riders you still expect "a sequel of my story"....

Okay, So he is a coward for buying the fuel at that price or he should vex and not buy and stay at home or he should protest and riot against the unlawful price or what? talk make we understand your point.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:57am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=mrjaydee post=110553584][/quote] Let me know when d WW 4 start. I will gladly partake.

Generalzodd. Idamu Adugbo aiye grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Okay, So he is a coward for buying the fuel at that price or he should vex and not buy and stay at home or he should protest and riot against the unlawful price or what? talk make we understand your point.
His vexation is against Nigeria and Nigerians in general. I think we’re all allowed to rant against the systemic failure of this jungle once in awhile cheesy. It is currently 5:45am and the son of man is about to go join an already long queue.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2022
obinoral1179:
make Una take am easy kilode..... Are we not in same Nigeria again or you meant 3 weeks?
Not a mistake. It’s almost 3 MONTHS. We’ve been queuing for fuel since middle of January here in Abuja(I made a post about it, but it seems nothing is happening in Nigeria till it hits Lagos). And in 2 days we’re entering March.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Viking07:
His vexation is against Nigeria and Nigerians in general. I think we’re all allowed to rant against the systemic failure of this jungle once in awhile cheesy. It is currently 5:45am and the son of man is about to go join an already long queue.
My brother, fuel wey I fill up yesterday don almost finish.
I'm currently in queue to fill up again.

After all these, bolt expects me not to select trips?

Them dey bombosiga undecided

P.S Hope I'm not asking for trouble again, as this gas station is playing Dbanj- Oliver twist on repeat.
Is this a sign embarassed

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 26, 2022
chillex8:

You get fuel ooo almost half tank. Na air dey remain inside my own. cheesy

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2022
I just say make I on app increase my no response percentage. cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Viking07:
I just say make I on app increase my no response percentage. cheesy

Lols 12km away. That's like being in Berger and getting a trip from Anthony or Gbagada.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2022
chillex8:

P.S Hope I'm not asking for trouble again, as this gas station is playing Dbanj- Oliver twist on repeat.

U no want make e finish again?
Tell us how much u make with d fuel make we know whether the fuel dey burn fast fast or not. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2022
BritishNaija:

The big daddy you said? I do not know but i can make enquiry from company selling to me, I normally by in several units but never done Big daddy.
If I may ask, what were the cars used for?
You said you don't sell cars and you just want to try out uber

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davessales039(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2022
chillex8:

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2022
With the rate my DS is dropping before next week them fit don block my account.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Felicity0001:

My last partner stays in Ojo-Agric... You know where I stay na!

We partnered for about 4months b4 my car came by... Sometimes relationship is key. But asking a driver to always park car at your residence is a no no for me because most times drivers set in late. Like me I get home past 2am, so I go first drive to your hux park motor den dey trek go my hux abi?

Shey u dey whine me nigrin
What is hux undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Qafam:
Umber driving is good job but did you know take another online side hustling like affiliate marketing ,you can also contact me via WhatsApp 07068128274
What is umber undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Viking07:
Not a mistake. It’s almost 3 MONTHS. We’ve been queuing for fuel since middle of January here in Abuja(I made a post about it, but it seems nothing is happening in Nigeria till it hits Lagos). And in 2 days we’re entering March.
It's not even up to 2 months and you're saying almost 3 months grin
Middle of March will make it 2 months

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2022
deedee44:

It's not even up to 2 months and you're saying almost 3 months grin
Middle of March will make it 2 months
Whatever the case ,2 months is too much for an oil producing country

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2022
deedee44:

He hangs them on the wall.
The story line does not form a business or logical sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2022
deedee44:

Apart from my main Job, I invested heavily in Agriculture in the Netherlands(Wheat production).
I prefer getting used vehicles in units for the staff working there. Dutch Land is my second home.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lindodo20: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Sagay212:

Lol..e pain you. I wouldn't give a job to a greedy goat who comes online crying and whinning all the time about money not being enough. After una carry problem wey pass una life una go begin run from one forum to another they complain about money wey no go ever reach you because of your stinky and lousy attitude. You better change before them collect the car from your hand, make e nor go be say na okada you go ride Las Las. Even the okada gan nor go pay you if you carry this mumu greedy and nasty attitude do the business.

Na person wey chop belle ful dey phuck sweet towtow. I see say plenty of una too dey complain ontop this bolt and uber matter that's why I stopped by to give nasty people like you a piece of advice that will help your life and make you stop disturbing Internet peace with complaints of bolt money not being enough for you. Sha nor go use rider do money ritual with your desperation.
A nasty attitude is like a flat tyre, you can't forget ahead if you don't change it. Continue crying �

Run along little boy, go fvck your h0es in ashawo thread this place is for grown men

I didn't read your garbage, by the way, so stop mentioning me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Barbiturate:

I'd actually wanted to advise Mr BritishNaija about this, but since it's just the mom and a little girl with her, that are here, I think he should work with the regulars/old timers here.
Feli, Baz, yeye, zodd. Ifshr, etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Felicity0001:

Thanks for the recommendation bami... You see this life enh... E get as e b... I's haf sin tinsgrin by God's grace Sept this yr I'll be 40 and my upbringing was rugged... Think of a child that didn't know his father yet grow up to become responsible, God fearing and full of wisdom... Right from secondary school na him i don dey hustle to support my education... Graduated from University got a job but the country won't let youth enjoy good things...
You see enh bros... I've come to understand that advise na stranger so me I don't advise people again unless you gonna pay me to do that because many are cashing out being special advisergrin

I've told the man who is looking at investing in Nigeria to let me know because only a manager can help him out on this. He has a good plan and opportunity but needs someone with good underatanding of how things work in Nigeria. Ehailing is not he only business I've to introduce to any serious investors we have lot of buainess opportunities that abide here in Nigeria.

Infact make I no too talk.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Viking07:
With the rate my DS is dropping before next week them fit don block my account.

How to avoid Driver Score Dropping

1. Decline far distance request that provides you option to decline, it won't affect your driver score.

2.Do not accept any trip you don't intend doing, which you or rider might later cancel, only accept trips you are willing to do

3. When you accept trip make sure u call rider as fast as possible to verify pick up location and start driving immediately to their Pick up. Riders considers drivers like this to be more serious and professional. They hardly cancel request. Don't wait for them to call you.

4. When you slide arrive at riders Pick up location and delay is taking alot of time than usual, don't hesitate to cancel and indicate that client did not show. If Rider decides to cancel and not embark on the trip after waiting, it might affect your driver score. The maximum time I wait is 15mins, except rider begs me to wait.

5. Make sure your Car is neat and in good condition, provide good customers service.

Rating is now integrated in Driverscore

The lower your rating the lower your driver score

The higher your rating, the higher your driver score.

6. Avoid unnecessary argument and fight with rider. If they make complain about your service, that's a massive a drop on your driver score.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2022
GeneralZodd:
. .

4. When you slide arrive at riders Pick up location and delay is taking alot of time than usual, don't hesitate to cancel and indicate that client did not show. If Rider decides to cancel and not embark on the trip after waiting, it might affect your driver score. The maximum time I wait is 15mins, except rider begs me to wait.

You wait for 15 minutes? That is insane. Once the stipulated 5mins is up you can cancel with rider did not show. It won’t affect your score.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2022
GeneralZodd:

How to avoid Driver Score Dropping

1. Decline far distance request that provides you option to decline, it won't affect your driver score.

2.Do not accept any trip you don't intend doing, which you or rider might later cancel, only accept trips you are willing to do

3. When you accept trip make sure u call rider as fast as possible to verify pick up location and start driving immediately to their Pick up. Riders considers drivers like this to be more serious and professional. They hardly cancel request. Don't wait for them to call you.

5. Make sure your Car is neat and in good condition, provide good customers service.

Rating is now integrated in Driverscore

The lower your rating the lower your driver score

The higher your rating, the higher your driver score.

6. Avoid unnecessary argument and fight with rider. If they make complain about your service, that's a massive a drop on your driver score.

This is not correct.

If you reject trips you’d still get blocked for rejecting too many trips.

Also just now I got a guy that kept canceling and re odering. I just lost one driver point because of that guy

Anyways, we drive till we get blocked abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2022
deedee44:

Bia, take your time o. Which kain question be this?

BritishNaija:

Apart from my main Job, I invested heavily in Agriculture in the Netherlands(Wheat production).
I prefer getting used vehicles in units for the staff working there. Dutch Land is my second home.

Always avoid the urge to shalaye.
Just bring car, wetin concern us with wetin them use the car do abroad or how u get them, and also what u decide to do with them is ur business.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) ... (5720) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.