Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745996 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
joetem:

Thanks jare... i was just observing ni, as drivers are complaining, perhaps waiting to be sacked, but i think i have to sack myself and hit the streets.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Hmmmm…. My Brother Felicity Sabi mislead person continue consultations, Felicity is not too stable he may give you a good advise on Monday dreadful advise on Tuesday, depending on the number of Orijin he drink, pls consult extensively, l beg

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Y1nka:

I have a honda civic and corolla for sale .

Have someone that stays beside you at Odo Eran dat want civic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Godfather10:

Hope you are not talking about your self, you are some how erratic, marvellous today and hopeless tomorrow a living nightmare .

Godfather10:

Have you ever been to Seychelles or Dubai, as a matter of fact have you even been to Cotonou or Accra in Ghana , you are not a man of the world Bruv, don’t talk about what you don’t know

Godfather10:

Hmmmm…. My Brother Felicity001 Sabi mislead person continue consultations, Felicity is not too stable he may give you a good advise on Monday dreadful advise on Tuesday, depending on the number of Orijin he drink, pls consult extensively, l beg

Hmmmm, what’s going on here ?
What could have gone wrong over night tabi I don miss out again ?
Thought you guys are in tune? Na like this Russia and Ukraine start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Glithronix:

NET = the money you have after deduction of fuel+bolt commission+feeding (probably).

Bro them no dey add fuel used, feeding money, data used and credit to call rider into that calculation.
Just minus bolt commission and the remaining is your net, that’s why you will see money on dashboard but your account balance no change.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Drivers mouth don wide thats why they are complaining.
If minimum 10k Net a day is okay for u then I guess u can say it's still profitable.
But like someone advised, start doing it part time (after work and weekends) first and test and see if it's something u can do full time before u resign ur job.

Mr joetem, kindly ask him and other drivers how easy it is to net 10k a day ?
That net 10k a day no be fore newbies, except weekends. Why ?
Cause you will see 10k net on your dashboard but but not in your account because the fuel you would have used to net the 10k daily will be way more than you can imagine.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Cause you will see 10k net on your dashboard but but not in your account because the fuel you would have used to net the 10k daily will be way more than you can imagine.

really? like how much fuel will be required to net 10k?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Godfather10:

Hmmmm…. My Brother Felicity Sabi mislead person continue consultations, Felicity is not too stable he may give you a good advise on Monday dreadful advise on Tuesday, depending on the number of Orijin he drink, pls consult extensively, l beg

Thanks so much grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
sandammy:

Does this net include cost of fuelling or just balance after Uche's deduction abi am I to determine what represent my net balance?

Less fuel and commission.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro them no dey add fuel used, feeding money, data used and credit to call rider into that calculation.
Just minus bolt commission and the remaining is your net, that’s why you will see money on dashboard but your account balance no change.

Yehhh! shocked shocked
Inside life. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
joetem:

The job didnt get me the car. Side hustle did, a job that forbid me picking up my call even if na emergency is anti-progress. The pay is less than ₦150k plus emotional trauma. My village people are nice, dem no dey whyme me yet. You be comedian sha.

I'm looking at combining e-hailing and my side hustle instead

Very good option combine the two and you will see the difference.
My point is ehailing is not sustainable, you can’t do it for years, I keep wondering how this taxi-cab Baba’s drive for 10yrs and train their children. Young guys can’t go to school and drive for 10yrs mba

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Godfather10:

HOW WE SHOULD REALLY LOOK AT THE RUSSIA / UKRAINE WAR.

I have realised this RUSSIA/UKRAINE conflict aren’t our war, it’s not as if they care for us, my thinking now is self interest, the way Americans, Russians, the Chinese will look at a similar war in say Nigeria or DRC, the concern of these powers will be resources and self interest , we can all perish for all they care.
The question that should concern us is that for a fairer world will 3 super powers serve our interest best or 2 or just one,
Shld America and its white European allies be strutting around the world and doing as they pls with different Governments, as they did in Libya and to Ghadaffi.
In my opinion, America and the western powers are trying to box Russia into a corner and destroy it, then nxt will be China God forbid.
What the Americans and European want is themselves at the top of the world order in perpetuity.
Asians in the middle and blacks at the bottom, poor doing menial jobs, singing, dancing and sportsmen or filling the gaps in their companies and institution but never leading.
China on the other hand has a different agenda, which is more noble, like America they want to be dominant, but unlike America they are ready to help countries that seek development, they create new markets by developing infrastructure all around the globe from Asia, S/America to Africa.
In the process destroying the old world order.
Russia is more of a victim if we look closely at the geopolitical agenda of NATO and a pawn in a bigger strategy by the west.
Russians are no
fools.
Africa is best served with 3 Super powers straddling the world.
There will be more competition for our support & favour.
Aid, development & business can also come from not just one power.
We need to be less emotional and more calculating, and know what is in our best interest, for starters Oil and gas has gone up, this benefits us and our balance of payment.
That’s how the white folks think

At the Bolded...I doubt China has good plans for Africa.
China is taking over infrastructures built with their loans. At least the West has forgiven many loans of billions of dollars and sometimes accept delayed payments. If Nigeria fails to pay china's loan they will take over our train system and run it till they recover their money back.
China builds with their people in critical positions, but the West uses host countries and transfer knowledge in the process.
Small loan facilitated project they will put their flag inside as if na dash dem dash us.
Not that the West have good intentions too but I think d West is still better than China.
Best is to be self reliant and learn what China did to grow into a super power rather than go cap in hand everytime to beg only to divert 80% of the funds.

And by the way, if humanity loses her emotion then it is finished so we have to remain humane and speak up when wrong is done all over the world. Its not everything that is about transaction.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Very good option combine the two and you will see the difference.
My point is ehailing is not sustainable, you can’t do it for years, I keep wondering how this taxi-cab Baba’s drive for 10yrs and train their children. Young guys can’t go to school and drive for 10yrs mba

thanks baba

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentleman001: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
obalala:
Hey guys, just a short motivation for some1 out there, I remember coming here early last year to find out full details needed to join uber and bolt with my hybrid pruis, (majority said it was risky and all, cos of the cost of maintaining the hybrid), anyway the onus of the post is to encourage everybody out there to have a primary focus on something more long term rewarding aside this hustle. I picked up courses online and everyday I read btw 4am-7am before entering the streets to pick up passengers, by the end of 2021 I did two certifications and started applying online, all these while I was still on e-hailing hustling and VIO showing me pepper.
To cut the long story short I am currently working abroad as a data analyst based on my 1year focus on online courses. Last night a close friend of mine that joined the uber platform thru me also got his first job interview (praying he scales thru) .
In conclusion PLS HAVE A SIDE GOAL AND DO SOMETHING EVERYDAY THAT TAKES YOU CLOSER TO THAT GOAL ( LET THE UBER HUSTLE BE A TRANSIT THING).. have a great week

Congratulations
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mechanic dey dm me say long time no see lol. Wetin this guy mean na?!

Shey kazeem wan dey miss me ni

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Y1nka:
Mechanic dey dm me say long time no see lol. Wetin this guy mean na?!

Shey kazeem wan dey miss me ni

If u don't Gerrit forget aboutiit grin
Na so my Moto spoil one day in front of vulcanizer before I come with mechanic two tires don less..how come?? Lagos no be your mate..las Las I still paid the vulcanizer to pump them.. which I clearly knew they did it..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

China is taking over infrastructures built with their loans. At least the West has forgiven many loans of billions of dollars and sometimes accept delayed payments. If Nigeria fails to pay china's loan they will take over our train system and run it till they recover their money back.
China builds with their people in critical positions, but the West uses host countries and transfer knowledge in the process.
Small loan facilitated project they will put their flag inside as if na dash dem dash us.
Not that the West have good intentions too but I think d West is still better than China.
Best is to be self reliant and learn what China did to grow into a super power rather than go cap in hand everytime to beg only to divert 80% of the funds.

And by the way, if humanity loses her emotion then it is finished so we have to remain humane and speak up when wrong is done all over the world. Its not everything that is about transaction.
If China loans you money to build an Airport and you can’t pay for it what’s bad if they take it over and run it, what’s the difference with Babalakin who borrowed money and built MM2, will run it and hand over to the Gov.
A Nigerian investment Banker owns Gatwick airport in London which is 3 times the size of Muritala, he also owns London city airport and runs train carriages in Italy, he buys runs them for say 30yrs and sells them, he can also run them for like 5yrs and sell them, he sold one of his airports recently at a profit of £20m, no government holds on to Airports ports or theatres as we do, in Nigeria, all the government does is collect tax.
As per Ukraine/ Russia we should not get to emotionally involved, it’s how great nations are built, how America or the U.K. was built, we have to love our country and be hard nosed like Oyinbo,
As per cancellation of debt it’s only because the Chinese moved in and started building the worlds infrastructure , look at the difference btw a 100yrs of whites and 20yrs of the Chinese. The Chinese are far better as partners and friends

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Godfather10:

If China loans you money to build an Airport and you can’t pay for it what’s bad if they take it over and run it, what’s the difference with Babalakin who borrowed money and built MM2, will run it and hand over to the Gov.
A Nigerian investment Banker owns Gatwick airport in London which is 3 times the size of Muritala, he also owns London city airport and runs train carriages in Italy, he buys runs them for say 30yrs and sells them, he can also run them for like 5yrs and sell them, he sold one of his airports recently at a profit of £20m, no government holds on to Airports ports or theatres as we do, in Nigeria, all the government does is collect tax.
As per Ukraine/ Russia we should not get to emotionally involved, it’s how great nations are built, how America or the U.K. was built, we have to love our country and be hard nosed like Oyinbo,
As per cancellation of debt it’s only because the Chinese moved in and started building the worlds infrastructure , look at the difference btw a 100yrs of whites and 20yrs of the Chinese. The Chinese are far better as partners and friends

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Godfather10:

Okay oya grandpa advise him then.

Grandpa no b me tell bristish embassy to swnd you back home oohgrin dis one u just dey enter me like snake so better go and be collecting ur 35k week in week out without doing any maintenance for 1yr jejely because if u carry my matter join ur problem I assure you all ur motor dem go park up in 1 week. D time I tell una not to vote bu.ha.ri in you gree hear me now you're back to 9ja crying like a baby as if say na me first give u visa.

Your mate dey offshore dey send venza to drivers to remit to their mama here you say u won return back to shithole when bazoo and tojah don run comot from and about to japa respectively. Grandpa better go back to ur UK ooh Nigeria reject ugrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
joetem:

Thanks so much grin

What advice as the old man with shrink brain given to you? Cold don enter that man brain so his thinking is frozen I'd advised you aviod him for good.

Same work he's discouraging you from doing is what he claim to be doing too so why trying to discourage you. Think! Think!! Think!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Why are you educating that old man with cold shrink brain cells? I just wasted time reading that post of his. How would one person who lives in diaspora will be talking about Nigeria affairs like he knows what happened in agege, or Epe last night.

China! Even China don't trust themselves and one old grandpa is saying non.sense that China is developing Africa. China kwa!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
BAZ001:

so for you to net 10k, you have to gross like 18k abi?

How easy it to achieve that one daily?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Godfather10 post=111123739][/quote]

Birds of a feather actually I'm not surprised! Old fufu always smell.

What nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
joetem:

Thanks jare... i was just observing ni, as drivers are complaining, perhaps waiting to be sacked, but i think i have to sack myself and hit the streets.
Thanks for the encouragement.

Don't leave the job yet. Do the ehailing in your spare time and weekend to observe if it's something you can do, in terms of income and job demands.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
2005 Matrix with Noiseless Engine (1.6m)

2008 Honda Civic with repair on engine (900k)

2005 Honda Civic with Moscow AC (650k)

These cars are available, perfect for the hustle.

Call/Whatsapp/SMS

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
peeps4u:

Don't leave the job yet. Do the ehailing in your spare time and weekend to observe if it's something you can do, in terms of income and job demands.

The job is as good as gone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Godfather10 post=111123739][/quote]
So in other words you're campaigning for them?
Wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
omotola224:
grin

Ha! For real? Where am I supposed to get that from? Dont you have Globacom?

Na joke pls drop any network it’s fine

Sorry jare, its been a busy... on a light note, I don't think it's advisable to get a naija used car for such purpose, unless you want to be driving it yourself.

You said you dont mind spending 1.5m to get and as well spend another money to put it in right shape. How much are you willing to spend to put it in right form?

Are you looking thro HP or rent? I run an idea in my head... 1.5m should get one a good naija car, if I put it for HP at 2m with remit of 120k/30k monthly/weekly that's like 17 months. A year and 4 months won't give one interest of 500k leaving the money in the bank, maybe other business would, but I am regretting the bitcoin I bought going 2 years now.

So it business you just have to go with your intuitions.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
joetem:

so for you to net 10k, you have to gross like 18k abi?

How easy it to achieve that one daily?

BAZ001, this sounds like ur voice. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Less fuel and commission.
Thanks. Got it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Glithronix:

NET = the money you have after deduction of fuel+bolt commission+feeding (probably).
Thanks baba

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
sandammy:

Thanks baba
You're welcome, chief.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omotola224(f): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Y1nka:

I have a honda civic and corolla for sale .

Pictures and price

(1) (2) (3) ... (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, dy4life, Hybrid600 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.