Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765626 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Viking07:
To be honest I think 10k should be the base/average target for any driver. I started this hustle 2 months ago and any day I work full day because I do this part time (on my off days) I must go home with 10k inside my pocket not Uche’s bolt account balance.

It is now a routine that for every 8500-9000(full tank) fuel I buy I must make 10k three times before I refill. And this is just in Abuja with horrible fare, I believe Lagos should be higher.

There are people who net 20,30 even 40k daily, but these are experienced old timers with a long network of offline clients.
Omo so people still Dey wey Dey net 40k daily as app white reach? Lol

Me na Monday morning I drive last. Been netting my steady 12_14k from my graphics hustle at the comfort of my room since Tuesday.

Na tomorrow and Sunday I Dey wait for to hustle on bolt and Uber like this

E go better

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2022
available,
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)..

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) .

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K).

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K).

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2022
joetem:

but achievable then how?
i met a driver who said he only drives at night and still meet up paying his ₦25k weekly rent.

Very possible.. It is all about setting a target and a goal.

With anything in life, you want to work smart and harder. U will notice that drivers that complain on this forum are still driving.. If it is that very bad, they should quit and look for something else...

I had a driver about 1yr ago working for me. This driver was able to save money and bought a tokunbo corolla . And now he has his own car and not paying rental. All that money goes into his pocket...

He is married man with kids. So he is focus

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Ghost1994:
How to save money as a car owner:-

Buy fuel 3,500
If your dashboard showing 10k, you must’ve net 5k at hand.
Save the 5k continue hustling for next day fuel money and 2k feeding.
Do this for 5 days, you’d already have 25k a week.
Save this money into your account wey no get atm. Sunday hustling or weekend hustling should be save separately for your family and car maintenance.

For rentals/Hp

Target 7k savings everyday you jet out. That’s 35k in 5 days let your off day be Thursday only. Whatever you make after your remittances should go into your savings. Do these for 2 weeks and enjoy.

May God uplift us
We are talking about how easy it is to be netting 10k everyday, you are here talking about paltry 5k and 7k.
Why are you like this?
Abeg go one side with your small small money, we no want.
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2022
deedee44:

Not easy.
At all, forget all these motivational speakers here.
Your body go collect
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Nwakannaya1:

LMAO
It is less lucrative to drive in Abuja than Lagos, the margin is wide. The only advantage in Abuja is that you have less touts to worry about. There are many places you'd drop a rider and you'd never get a trip out, you'd have to blow empty. 600naira yakpa for Abj. So many delays especially when you are picking someone from estate, or places like Nile uni. Getting a trip over 6k is difficult in Abj.

Abj is not same with Lagos in this hustle. To get surge for here na waec. Even during the festive period, surge scarce like competence in GMB govt. The only advantage of Abj over Lag is not having to worry about many touts, security officers don't disturb much too.

Your disposition is a lil' bit flawed to an extent. You can't have it all. How about the good network of roads, less traffic and thuggery*
Abuja is administrative capital of the country, you come in, secure your contract and move. So to balance it up, u might be making a few bucks, but less stress...
Trying to earn a living in lasgidi, using ehailing has a platform is akin to bringing out a fish in a body of water...
But, I'll still prefer to drive in abuja than in Lagos, simply because I prioritize my mental health over money...

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2022
deedee44:

Those babas no dey overwork themselves for peanut, na our ehailing come pour sand sand for their garri.
Normally they just sit at their parks and gist till passenger come, that gisting alone is healthy and the kind of food they eat too (not gala and bigi cola). They can do just 3 trips in a day and be very comfortable
The last part is the way to go now. If you know you know!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Themi06: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

We are talking about how easy it is to be netting 10k everyday, you are here talking about paltry 5k and 7k.
Why are you like this?
grin
Net 10k net 5k net 7k. If you don’t have a strategy like ghost is advising. You go just check your acct you no go see 1naria, nah dem you go see dey complain here and there and will still go and drive the next day.
Uber is about strategy, achieving targets and saving.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Omo so people still Dey wey Dey net 40k daily as app white reach? Lol

Me na Monday morning I drive last. Been netting my steady 12_14k from my graphics hustle at the comfort of my room since Tuesday.

Na tomorrow and Sunday I Dey wait for to hustle on bolt and Uber like this

E go better
Abeg I wan learn graphic design. Wetin be the way forward?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adolphus08(m): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Good morning house, please can anyone advice me on how to pay uber their balance/commission?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2022
dru23:

With anything in life, you want to work smart and harder. U will notice that drivers that complain on this forum are still driving.. If it is that very bad, they should quit and look for something else...

I had a driver about 1yr ago working for me. This driver was able to[b] save money and bought a tokunbo corolla[/b] . And now he has his own car and not paying rental. All that money goes into his pocket...

Tokunbo corolla as at 1yr goes for 2.5m and he still pay you 1.2m within said period? That's 3.7 million... he will eat and feed family inside what he rakes o. Wale Adenuga plenty for here, let's assume the car did not touch mech place in a year, so no off period. Next time, state the source he use to get that car.

I deh house till evening ooo, so we can bring it on

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2022
dru23:

I had a driver about 1yr ago working for me. This driver was able to save money and bought a tokunbo corolla . And now he has his own car and not paying rental. All that money goes into his pocket...

wow...thanks for the heads up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2022
pope191:

Bros, your points are watery for real. Doing Indriver or not is not the subject here biko, regardless of that I hope you saw what Felicity posted about the difference in Bolt and Indriver the other day, I hope you saw what Bit posted too? But I am not here to drag which app is better. Call me inexperienced all you like, I'll take that as compliment.

When you say netting 10k daily 7am to 7pm, that's like grossing 13500 everyday. I just want you to know this shit is relative, they are days your hope should be high and they are days you just have to know what you are doing. No gain saying surge has not been what it used to be on Bolt lately, I don't have to be on the app to know that, no gain saying V.I is not what it used to be around 5pm lately, not even now that companies are finding it hard to power their plant and ask most worker's to work from home. Some driver end up watching NUGA games inside Unilag yesterday.

Boss with over 3k trips on Bolt, please give me some accolades... Ramadan is coming, we all know business is not always as usual during this season. Mind! I am not saying things won't flow, but all drivers should expect the unexpected and know how to make their moves. I still do 20k if I want to, but it all depends on day, you can't ask me to stay within Lekki on Monday or Tuesday around 7pm, praying for trip to mainland, damn! I am pushing luck. Not saying one can get, but 30 drivers on a spot jostling for 5 rides? That's luck Bros, it could have fall on anyone.

When I say these things, is not to put anyone down, but like Baz001 will say, itis to prep the mind and let one know what they are going into. These are life changing advice, it may make or break them.

And for the values of experience, your 13500 on Bolt is my 10k sharp on Indriver. It's technical, I don't advise newbies to start with Indriver, but Bolt. For you to make head way with Indriver, you most know the roads, routes , and time to avoid certain areas. Ohk!

Oga u r talking stories o.
It's funny u said my points are watery only to make an epistle about how it is easy to Net 10k. So what where u trying to argue about before. U r always saying u can make 20k if u want to.
All d stories about d economic challenges is d reason I am being conservative by saying 10k Net daily. I do way more and I know lots of guys that know their way earn alot more too.
Mind u, when I say 10K Net I mean less fuel and commission. So that's about 20k Gross on dashboard.
Reason I say u can't compare yourself driving on Indriver with an average Uber/Bolt driver is because u r constantly fighting for trips and doing prayer and fasting to get trip back to ur zone. So don't say/argue otherwise again cos it's what it is.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2022
komodapson:

Your disposition is a lil' bit flawed to an extent. You can't have it all. How about the good network of roads, less traffic and thuggery*
Abuja is administrative capital of the country, you come in, secure your contract and move. So to balance it up, u might be making a few bucks, but less stress...
Trying to earn a living in lasgidi, using ehailing has a platform is akin to bringing out a fish in a body of water...
But, I'll still prefer to drive in abuja than in Lagos, simply because I prioritize my mental health over money...

You see the bold is everything... this hustle should be a means to an end and never the end. Running kitikiti should be after when one has finally understood his or her blue print. Hence, just take what you need and forge ahead, else one will drown for nothing.

A dude was asking me to put him through last week. Told em I will, but first he need to understand the reason why he wants to do this and his exit plan.

Like Baz001 said anyone in his 30s doing this for years, is honestly not helping himself. Damn right I support him

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Just saw a story of a Bolt driver, that Rob his passenger on twitter

https://twitter.com/Elkrosmediahub/status/1504729657136263173?t=BrfYp_2GigwWnw0XUiSCYQ&s=19
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

Oga u r talking stories o.
It's funny u said my points are watery only to make an epistle about how it is easy to Net 10k. So what where u trying to argue about before. U r always saying u can make 20k if u want to.
All d stories about d economic challenges is d reason I am being conservative by saying 10k Net daily. I do way more and I know lots of guys that know their way earn alot more too.
Mind u, when I say 10K Net I mean less fuel and commission. So that's about 20k Gross on dashboard.
Reason I say u can't compare yourself driving on Indriver with an average Uber/Bolt driver is because u r constantly fighting for trips and doing prayer and fasting to get trip back to ur zone. So don't say/argue otherwise again cos it's what it is.

grin Do you need heads up to rephrase this? Fighting, prayer and fasting grin Bros don't flourish in ignorance, ask questions. I know when clients move and time they do, I can tell you chances of who to pick at a paticular point in time. You even have to say I write epistles, bros you come they make me think say nah pamplet you deh write.

That Bold is really cracking me up... you gross 20k daily

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro quick come here come hustle, hustling here Na dodo and rice compared to Nigeria.

On sunday my colleague had migraine and called manager that he can’t make it.
We are 3 running 3shift , mine Na morning shift, manager stand in for afternoon shift guy cos he had emergency since friday, now night shift lady called in sick. (Manager face turned red cos he already begged me to do part of his shift that he can’t stay long).
Long and short of story I did my shift, half of Mgr and another full shift and I resumed early morning my normal shift looking sharp.
Manager called to check on me twice saying thank you and appreciating me, he asked me to take Monday off, if I want. . .
I just laughed and said to myself “ yesterday work Na rice, beans and plantain “ ( after all Na 7hrs sleep my body need grin)
Compare to driving all friday till 12pm and resume Saturday 4am moving club folks up and down Lagos just to net 100k week in week out.

I slept all night shift as per Naija guy ( e get one corner for server room wey camera no reach Na there I sleep)

If anybody tell you abroad no easy tabi cold too much, the person no like you tabi Na odd job dem dey talk about tabi dem no get paper tabi dem be enemies of progress grin

bro u carry green card entre yankee nii?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2022
pope191:

Nah so your own they be, until bubble burst and you start serving them mama's pot. They are making money, 4 cars equal 100k in a week at 25k each. In a month you should have 400k and yet you are finding it hard to spend money on repair? In peace o

Hahahaha....baba abeg take it easy on these guyz them...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2022
pope191:

grin Do you need heads up to rephrase this? Fighting, prayer and fasting grin Bros don't flourish in ignorance, ask questions. I know when clients move and time they do, I can tell you chances of who to pick at a paticular point in time. You even have to say I write epistles, bros you come they make me think say nah pamplet you deh write.

That Bold is really cracking me up... you gross 20k daily

No, I gross 1k daily.
Oga go n sleep and wait for evening rush hour. How will u make reasonable money daily when u r working sparingly...later u will be arguing with me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2022
omotola224:

Pictures and price

Sorry, i thought you were the one that whastapp me. Someone else tho from this thread.

Anwyays:

Honda civic 2008

1.450m

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Why are you like this?
grin

Sorry oh my Oga.

Toor if you want to make 100million kindly work from morning till 3am do these for 3yrs straight and gbam you’re a billionaire already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2022
dru23:

Must you be repeating this same thing here every time? Abi u want us to quit and start selling gala under hot sun?
What about that your female driver, I believe by now she must have fleets because according to you she was doing very well.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2022
Them say dem don dey use Bolt kidnap and rob again o.

Chairman committee of bolt on this thread, what is the way forward?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2022
pope191:

Nah so your own they be, until bubble burst and you start serving them mama's pot. They are making money, 4 cars equal 100k in a week at 25k each. In a month you should have 400k and yet you are finding it hard to spend money on repair? In peace o
grin
This is no peace, more like war.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Ghost1994:
How to save money as a car owner:-

Buy fuel 3,500
If your dashboard showing 10k, you must’ve net 5k at hand.
Save the 5k continue hustling for next day fuel money and 2k feeding.
Do this for 5 days, you’d already have 25k a week.
Save this money into your account wey no get atm. Sunday hustling or weekend hustling should be save separately for your family and car maintenance.

For rentals/Hp

Target 7k savings everyday you jet out. That’s 35k in 5 days let your off day be Thursday only. Whatever you make after your remittances should go into your savings. Do these for 2 weeks and enjoy.

May God uplift us
Supported with 2 bottles of cold stout. Well written. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Viking07:
Remove the daily but once in awhile, oh yes they do. Someone made 52k in a day during the peak fuel scarcity.
But it's very possible that period, but do you know that there were hardly surge here in Lagos then?
So if you can make as much as 50k plus in a place like Abuja it means Abuja isn't even as bad as you guys paint it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

No, I gross 1k daily.
Oga go n sleep and wait for evening rush hour. How will u make reasonable money daily when u r working sparingly...later u will be arguing with me.

grin Baba don run out of point, nah insults remain grin

When person gross 20k daily and say his net after 25% commission is 10k grin Uncle don't be like Buhari, I'll employ you to sit for next GCE rather than all dis kitikiti you are dearly cluthing onto like your life solely depend on it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2022
pope191:

You for call me Buhari, I think that would be better.

I wasn't wrong after all. At what price did you buy and what's the current price and liquidation now? Also what's the volume trade on this very coin? And the cap as well?
All of these things matters when buying a coin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2022
Ghost1994:

Sorry oh my Oga.

Toor if you want to make 100million kindly work from morning till 3am do these for 3yrs straight and gbam you’re a billionaire already.

Now you're talking, this is what we want to be hearing.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2022
Felicity001:

I wasn't wrong after all. At what price did you buy and what's the current price and liquidation now? Also what's the volume trade on this very coin? And the cap as well?
All of these things matters when buying a coin

Boss I don't trade, you won make they call me for steering say red don dip grin I only put what I can afford to let go and sell when high, but ever since the dip, bitcoin has not been the same.

I've been eyein bitcoin for years, just this kitikiti won't let one see other side.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2022
Please, anyone with a functional Uber inspection Centre around Ogba, agege or abule egba axis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

grin
This is no peace, more like war.

Bianca no show Ebele hand yesterday grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.