Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803532 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Felicity0001:

Accept, start ride and end after driving 1 or 2km distance. Report the trip after 4hrs as rider didn't pay

Make them also dey block riders since bolt thinks they're mad let's all be mad as well.

Do this and have peace of mind.
gringrin

Follow this advise at the detriment of your account your own risk grin
Ones price shows, Rider can rate you and leave a comment, or even report you. If this happens frequently what action do u think Bolt will take?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Dailyparrot:

This sh*t happened to me sometime last week. The rider asked that I should end the trip so she could take bike to her destination. We were going to Festac.

I stayed in that traffic from 2pm to 6pm. I had to turn off my app because there was no need leaving it on.

Just pray you get out of the traffic soon.

One of the reason I like Indriver and it is very important to check the map before going on any trip, have a great understanding with your rider if it's a one long way before exit. Those people don't pity for drivers when it's time for them to do the needful. Now to island is 2hrs, may end up adding addition 40mins to 1hr, if the price is not right, I'll rather be sleeping in my house. Money not made today, can be made tomorrow.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Glithronix:

Omohhhh, this is funny mehn.

No follow who know road for this one oohgrin you still be small baby ooh make your hand no go get burnt o abeggrin

Shey na Corolla you finally get or Camry?

Best time for all Muslim faithful to drive this period is morning till 12noon when the sun is getting hot... Since you guys are allowed to eat early in the morning eat well, do you prayer then hit tye road. 12noon find a mosque to pray then remain there till 4pm where you do you other prayers as well.

After your 4pm prayers hit the road again till 6pm then break your fast with fruits and vegetables

Do your prayers and hit thw road again till say 8pmnor 9pm or 10pm then go home do your night prayers again and go to bed.

Do this mondays6, Wednesday, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Expect the first week of this ritual to be difficult because your body will try to adjust but the 2nd and proceeding weeks will be a piece of cake, fanta and galagrin

May Allah grant you all the strength.

Pls this hint is mainly for those on rental. All car owners should park their cars at homegrin make small surge dey for we wey no dey fast abegD

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kstan(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Hi Good morning.
I recently got a foreign used 2005 Toyota Corolla Wagon and I also heard wagons aren't acceptable for uber/bolt services...but there's also this rumor that a bypass can be acquired by proxy for wagons to be used {if they are 2003+}. I'm wondering if anyone here can help throw more light on this, please. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2022
pope191:

Boss you keep calling Civic... Do you think you can get a pristine Civic for 800k now? Civic comes with load of headache, if you are not strong? it will break you. Good engine, good A/C, but you see the transmission? Speechless. One need to be rugged and strong hearted to use Civic. I know the whole use Original Honda DW1 that may have gotten up to 20k now, how long does it take to change Honda Civic Atf oil, how long does it take to change that of Toyota Corolla

Inbtw, what year of Civic are we talking about

Yes, u can get a good 2003-2005 naija used Civic for less than 1m.
I guess the one Tojah is selling is good enough then u put in about 100k repairs after buying it.

Transmission oil shouldn't be changed regularly like that provided it's d original one. Atleast ones in 2years.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2022
pope191:

Flowing with you boss... if you understand

I tot as much.... Bad guy... But you na under cover u dey play abi? No carry soldier boy come intimidate me ooh me na craze man oohgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2022
kstan:
Hi Good morning.
I recently got a foreign used 2005 Toyota Corolla Wagon and I also heard wagons aren't acceptable for uber/bolt services...but there's also this rumor that a bypass can be acquired by proxy for wagons to be used {if they are 2003+}. I'm wondering if anyone here can help throw more light on this, please. Thanks.

I don't know the type of car u r referring to. If it's small wagon like Matrix, it is allowed but if it's big wagon like Volvo Ambulance grin I don't think it's allowed and there is no bypass cos even if the person doing the inspection wants to collect money and help u, by the time he snaps the car and sends online, the supervisors will reject the Report.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2022
...and some how you no be Bolt P.RO. i beleive you.

Pearl1910:

I don't know the type of car u r referring to. If it's small wagon like Matrix, it is allowed but if it's big wagon like Volvo Ambulance grin I don't think it's allowed and there is no bypass cos even if the person doing the inspection wants to collect money and help u, by the time he snaps the car and sends online, the supervisors will reject the Report.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kstan(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

Thank you Boss for the feedback. This is a pic of the wagon.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2022
pope191:

Boss you keep calling Civic... Do you think you can get a pristine Civic for 800k now? Civic comes with load of headache, if you are not strong? it will break you. Good engine, good A/C, but you see the transmission? Speechless. One need to be rugged and strong hearted to use Civic. I know the whole use Original Honda DW1 that may have gotten up to 20k now, how long does it take to change Honda Civic Atf oil, how long does it take to change that of Toyota Corolla

Inbtw, what year of Civic are we talking about

Leave Oga Pearl1910 make him dey talk... That Corolla I posted for sale I was supposed to buy it last year when i was searching but aunty said she wasn't ready to sell as at that time. I know the worth of that car... Aunty wey get car but can't even drive it unless from house to market if she's going to lekki to see her fiance from Egbeda it either she calls me to come pick her offline or she books Uber.

There was a time ahe called me to go help her pick up the car somewhere in ikeja where she abandoned it with some securities, book uber to her housegrin I come dey ask her y not put this car on Uber self instead of... Aunty say she no get power for drivers matters and I sabi her she no get mind at all.

I've used virtually all cars for this hustle and I can tell the good, the bad and the ugly.... Ask dru didn't he sold one of his Honda due to bad transmission? Blackbishop dod all he could to rescue it but in the end he had to let it go b4 it eat deep into his pocket.

Even me using a Benz no be my key fall inside water last week so? Na 40k I cough out just for that silly mistake.

Is Hyundai dance skelewu for u today...

Mazda nko don't even go there...

In fact make i come go meet my client

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2022
ncnerio:
...and some how you no be Bolt P.RO. i beleive you.

Let's just say I have been in d business for even longer than most Bolt staff or their agents grin
Long enough to know these things.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2022
kstan:

Thank you Boss for the feedback. This is a pic of the wagon.

It should pass.
If the car is here already take it for Inspection. Or if it's still abroad u take d pics to d people that do the inspection before u buy it.
Before u go say na Pearl make u buy car wey Bolt no accept grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kstan(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

It will pass

Thank you so much Boss for the reassurance. Have a nice day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2022
kstan:

Thank you so much Boss for the reassurance. Have a nice day.
Please read my post again grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kstan(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

It should pass.
If the car is here already take it for Inspection. Or if it's still abroad u take d pics to d people that do the inspection before u buy it.
Before u go say na Pearl make u buy car wey Bolt no accept grin

The truth is that the car is already on transit to Nigeria...to land in a few weeks time. The original plan is for the car to be used as a family ride but it will be a plus if it can be used on Bolt for side hustling.
But I will do as you suggested. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2022
AgentXxx:
Na the dehydration be the koko ooh, no be the food... Your eyes will just be turningonitown from 2pm downward cheesy
If u can start earlier, anything u do till around that 2pm is okay. Just go home and rest till u break your Fasting then if u can do small again after it will also do u good. Just have in mind that you are gaining experience and working for your partner for now. But don't return the car cos to get another may take u another months

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yes, u can get a good 2003-2005 naija used Civic for less than 1m.
I guess the one Tojah is selling is good enough then u put in about 100k repairs after buying it.

Transmission oil shouldn't be changed regularly like that provided it's d original one. Atleast ones in 2years.

Less than 100k plus repair? Are we not moving to permanent site? The best original oil I know is Honda dw1 Dru's spec. Ask anyone if using Nigeria Honda Civic, I even dare to mention Dru toks if they have tried using the oil for a year, more of saying 2 years. The most challenging part of it, is you can't even be sure if they are selling the America one or China for you. I am not out rightly saying Civic is bad, I have been using mine for 3 years now, but I know that car is not meant for the faint heart. Ask peeps using it, they will play the tape for you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Anyone out for a swim today? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Felicity0001:

Leave Oga Pearl1910 make him dey talk... That Corolla I posted for sale I was supposed to buy it last year when i was searching but aunty said she wasn't ready to sell as at that time. I know the worth of that car... Aunty wey get car but can't even drive it unless from house to market if she's going to lekki to see her fiance from Egbeda it either she calls me to come pick her offline or she books Uber.

There was a time ahe called me to go help her pick up the car somewhere in ikeja where she abandoned it with some securities, book uber to her housegrin I come dey ask her y not put this car on Uber self instead of... Aunty say she no get power for drivers matters and I sabi her she no get mind at all.

I've used virtually all cars for this hustle and I can tell the good, the bad and the ugly.... Ask dru didn't he sold one of his Honda due to bad transmission? Blackbishop dod all he could to rescue it but in the end he had to let it go b4 it eat deep into his pocket.

Even me using a Benz no be my key fall inside water last week so? Na 40k I cough out just for that silly mistake.

Is Hyundai dance skelewu for u today...

Mazda nko don't even go there...

In fact make i come go meet my client

Every car comes with their own madness, that is why it is important to do deep research and price of parts before buying.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2022
kstan:

The truth is that the car is already on transit to Nigeria...to land in a few weeks time. The original plan is for the car to be used as a family ride but it will be a plus if it can be used on Bolt for side hustling.
But I will do as you suggested. Thanks.

It will pass, dont worry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Felicity0001:

No follow who know road for this one oohgrin you still be small baby ooh make your hand no go get burnt o abeggrin

Best time for all Muslim faithful to drive this period is morning till 12noon when the sun is getting hot... Since you guys are allowed to eat early in the morning eat well, do you prayer then hit tye road. 12noon find a mosque to pray then remain there till 4pm where you do you other prayers as well.

After your 4pm prayers hit the road again till 6pm then break your fast with fruits and vegetables

Do your prayers and hit thw road again till say 8pmnor 9pm or 10pm then go home do your night prayers again and go to bed.

Expect the first week of this ritual to be difficult because your body will try to adjust but the 2nd and proceeding weeks will be a piece of cake, fanta and galagrin

Pls this hint is mainly for those on rental. All car owners should park their cars at homegrin make small surge dey for we wey no dey fast abegD
Boss. cheesy
1) Na Camry I got oh. sad
Don't know why Corolla never mentioned to me for rental, it's either Camry or other. I don't know wetin I do for Corolla people. angry

2) na 7pm we dey break, but seems I'm adapting small small, I can feel it. Yesterday shake me well maybe na because it was my first day. I go still follow your timing tricks. cool
But what happens to TUESDAY & THURSDAY?

3) Oh, well. Gala and soft drink awaits me. cheesy

4) amen to the prayers. smiley

Much respect, boss,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Dailyparrot:

This sh*t happened to me sometime last week. The rider asked that I should end the trip so she could take bike to her destination. We were going to Festac.

I stayed in that traffic from 2pm to 6pm. I had to turn off my app because there was no need leaving it on.

Just pray you get out of the traffic soon.
At the bolded, you mean 4 good hours in that traffic? lipsrsealed
Similar excuse my rider gave, that she would be late to the meeting she was going, she alighted my car to take a bike to her destination. I gat no choice cos I no fit hold her at all and no penalty for that on bolt, I think.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Felicity0001:

Asweaer since the start of this Ramadan I have been reluctant and lazy to work even though I do it as a part-time hustle. There is not much surge here in Abuja everywhere dry.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2022
How did you arrive at the bolded when yesterday was your debut and you ran home after a trip and this is just barely 10am on second day? grin

Glithronix:

Boss. cheesy
Don't know why Corolla never mentioned to me for rental, it's either Camry or other. I don't know wetin I do for Corolla people. angry

2) na 7pm we dey break, but seems I'm adapting small small, I can feel it. Yesterday shake me well maybe na because it was my first day. I go still follow your timing tricks. cool

Much respect, boss,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2022
fk001:

Asweaer since the start of this Ramadan I have been reluctant and lazy to work even though I do it as a part-time hustle. There is not much surge here in Abuja everywhere dry.

Excuse me sir, are you Fani Kayode?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2022
peeps4u:

Excuse me sir, are you Fani Kayode?

See question

Yes, how may I help you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2022
pope191:

Boss if rain is failing there, park somewhere and let the situation ease. Driving inside the rain is very dangerous, the outcome is not that nice.

Drivers on Indriver can so act like hungry peeps... rain is falling and they can't even take advantage, still struggling for trips.
Boss, I was already out of the traffic to another location.
@the bold, The way una dey tag indriver pilots ehn, be like say na another set of breed dey drive there. grin
Sure, driving inside rain risky, I managed a moderate motion all through.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2022
AgentXxx:
Find way enter gbagada...
grin grin
My mind didn't go here, I don note am like this.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2022
AgentXxx:
SMH,
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2022
A giant bill board collapsed now at kudirat Abiola way u may wish to avoid the area

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Good morning bosses.I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Glithronix:

Boss. cheesy

Much respect, boss,
good morning bro, please do you have a link on how I can also get a car on rental

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.