Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804583 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2022
Glithronix:

Boss man, you don finally got a ride? cheesy
lol...no bro. Still hoping bro. How the hustle dey go?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Glithronix:

I will prefer to do it the way @morax101 advised me. I no want any request to come in until I'm completely done with the active rider in my car. That thing dey make me rush in order not to let the new request cancel on me if I delay.
How I wish I was active when the DRIVER'S SCORE and ACCEPTANCE RATE were not in bolt system. sad
is all good bossman!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Good morning bosses ...I don reach inspection place...they bounce me...the guy said they have to paint the front and back bumper and also seat cover for front sit plus 1500....me I don dey go back...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2022
samobaba4u:

We are the ants, we are very young and agile. Driving is our hobby and we can drive 24/7/365 inside AC. We have been making millions an nothing do us.
Let's teach/show u d way

The reality is that those that drive 8 - 12hrs daily may never be able to walk again by the time they get to 50yrs. With all the other health challenges enumerated here so far, your legs would have been gone, your sight gone, that's a fact. People don't really understand the long term effect of driving this long because ehailing is relatively new in the world but only time will tell.

A little bit of caution should be applied while on it. Think of your health, think of being healthy and alive for your family when you start getting old. This hustle can take a serious health toll on someone as far as Lagos is concern. Extreme caution needed.

Like I usually say, it's not a full time business, never was, will never be.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2022
BAZ001:

Learn from the ants, you lazy drivers
All your body needs is 7 hours of sleep, so you can sleep during car wash or while waiting for destination trip. They (ants+car) don’t breakdown or have downtime grin and they work 24/7 every month...
Nothing wey eye never see for this thread grin

Baz001 you don hear of drive by before... face your front before I sub you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2022
dapotemi:
Please any one with an idea how much to get engine seat, the back one especially or even all the engine seat for a corolla 05.

I want to fix it at ladipo tomorrow..Pls share a sure contact too abeg..

@pearl1910 and others please

Engine Seat Seller Ladipo 08051474210
I don't use ladipo mechanics so I don't have a contact there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2022
ndubuisi2021:

The reality is that those that drive 8 - 12hrs daily may never be able to walk again by the time they get to 50yrs. With all the other health challenges enumerated here so far, your legs would have been gone, your sight gone, that's a fact. People don't really understand the long term effect of driving this long because ehailing is relatively new in the world but only time will tell.

A little bit of caution should be applied while on it. Think of your health, think of being healthy and alive for your family when you start getting old. This hustle can take a serious health toll on someone as far as Lagos is concern. Extreme caution needed.

Like I usually say, it's not a full time business, never was, will never be.

Boss no deh put fear for person body jare, I was about stepping out when I read your post, now I don't no where I drop the car key.

Abi make I sleep small undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2022
Go back to bed joor
pope191:

Boss no deh put fear for person body jare, I was about stepping out when I read your post, now I don't no where I drop the car key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2022

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please where's the best place to do Hackney permit and all other documents

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
davit:
Go back to bed joor

The weather is not helping oo grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Felicity0001:

3.650mgrin
Madness

This is what I call * driving money*

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
pope191:

baba biko try dy rest o!!!...don't come and go and drive and keel yaself.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin
pope191:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
pope191:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good day bosses .. it's like I don't need to do inspection Abi me I don't understand....because my profile has been created on bolt after logging on....I can see go online....shey make i on am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
pope191:

You remind me of 24th of December last year. I was jejely taking advantage of the period, till I start noticing some kind of uncomfortable feelings. A/c won't feel good on me, I put it off, same thing. Luckily for me I was going to Eko hotel and I'm feeling so tired, but I managed to get there. On getting to Eko hotel and riders alighted, I start feeling feverish and was shaking like shaky shaky daddy. From 2pm, I slept inside the car right in their park till 6pm, then the fever has subdued. I rush down to 1004 to get Paracetamol as I can't take any medicine or even treat malaria, I don't want anything to weak me down during that period. I managed to get home.

The next morning 25th, I woke and check my body. Seems like I am good to go. I hopped into the car and start moving Lagos. Around 8pm I start feeling feverish and so tired. Got home and slept off without doing anything. The next morning, I was boxed to bed, real knock off, I couldn't stand, eat or do anything for the whole day. I gathered strength on the 27th and go take a bed. I didn't leave that bed til 30th.

I still hustle, pending on situation on ground, I've not had time to rest this week and don't think I want to use Sunday to rest, but any time I find a free space I don't hesitate to rest
it ain't easy. The body sometimes need absolute and peaceful rest. Sorry about the past illness bro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Abeg I still dey find car o bosses....any job na job like this for me o...I don taya to stay house. It is depressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Felicity0001:

3.650mgrin
Madness

You go soon see sold grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2004 available for rental
30k weekly remittance with 30k security deposit
Experienced Uber/bolt driver
Must live in a fenced and gated house. Drivers around Ojodu, Ogba , ikeja , iju, isheri are welcome.
2 verifiable guarantor needed.
WhatsApp only 08132492726

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
mainaugustine:
Good day bosses .. it's like I don't need to do inspection Abi me I don't understand....because my profile has been created on bolt after logging on....I can see go online....shey make i on am?

Yea,u can go online and work. U have 1week grace to do ur inspection. If u fail to do it, and upload your report u will be barred till u do so.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
tojahh:

Na you dey talk small small?

Na me be king of Civics na. Which year you want sir?

Please Someone needs civic btw 2006-2008
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
mainaugustine:

You know how desperate girls are humble before you marry them so you will think they are nice abi?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
donbrowser:

You know how desperate girls are humble before you marry them so you will think they are nice abi?

Comrade cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ghost1994:
Morning comrades I greet everyone on this thread.

I want to add to discussion going on about civic.

So I have a friend in Abuja he has come to lagos 4 times which he always paid me for my time and effort in moving him around in searching for a good and clean civics 2006-08.

He has bought 4 currently and they're serving his buyers very well.

I asked him questions he told me that Abuja cars have been abused by mileage and some lagos cars has been abused by body but in all naija used cars is by luck and prayers cos him no dey carry mechanic na only me and him.

He said something also which keeps ringing on my head. He said majority of the uber corollas have been terribly abused to the extent that after they drive about 30km or 100km they need oil top up of 1liter. I'm in this category I won't lie cos after the 1 year of ringing the engine now sucks oil

Corolla engine is almost 380k now and gear is 220k thereabout. While I heard this civic engine is 150k and gear is like 75k. To cut the long story short.

Today completed 1 month 3 weeks and a day I bought a clean civic at the rate of 1.1m.

What I have changed on the car as listed belows

2 front tyres 12k
I did servicing yesterday engine oil and filter with mechanic 14500
I paid 1500 bolt inspection
Car wash 4500
I paid for insurance and roadworthiness 10500 which I passed immediately that day.

The car is going smoothly and fine by God grace.

The experience with the car so far compare to my corolla is largely different. Comands so much respects in aspect whereby many people commot eye of been uber driver plague.

Fuel economy is awesome not really different cos I buy 4500 for a full day work which means maybe corolla 4k and both will gross over 26k on app without surge.

I must say I love the balance on the highway cos I've travel to ibadan on the first day I got the car and also to akure without a single noise also changed the engine oil when the percentage on dashboard shows 30%.

Corolla is rugged and good cos it has served me but can I afford 380k engine? No I'd rather sell it off.

My own is that every car is good but maintainance and availability of parts make some car rater lower.

I love this civic though

He also told me never to buy European civics and some Canadian civic purely American spec.

I'm currently enjoying the value of my money.

Low grand wahala previous owner using 16rim with a bit raised level
Please if you have anyone or a plug that wants to sell, asking for a friend

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Duplik8t77:
it ain't easy. The body sometimes need absolute and peaceful rest. Sorry about the past illness bro

The body go rest later... make hey while the sun shines _ NIN, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
pope191:

The body go rest later... make hey while the sun shines _ NIN, 2022
exactly bro. That's the spirit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
oblozzolawrence:
baba biko try dy rest o!!!...don't come and go and drive and keel yaself.

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the lord has done. Psalm 118 : 17

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Duplik8t77:
lol...no bro. Still hoping bro. How the hustle dey go?
God no go shame us.
Hustle dey go well. Much respect, boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Bigdam:
Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2004 available for rental
30k weekly remittance with 30k security deposit
Experienced Uber/bolt driver
Must live in a fenced and gated house. Drivers around Ojodu, Ogba , ikeja , iju, isheri are welcome.
2 verifiable guarantor needed.
WhatsApp only 08132492726
@Duplik8t77 , Abeg offer don dey for you oooh, abeg who get him number?

How I wish this came when I was hunting for a rental car. Corolla my guy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2022
Bosses in the house, I need you oh.
This trip showed 4,100 on my driver app, but it showed 3,600 on the rider's app with my details on it, abeg how do I resolve this and what could have been the issue?
I had to collect the 3,600 from the rider like that cos I had a request who was waiting for me to avoid cancelation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:48am On Apr 10, 2022
And secondly, bosses, how does bolt pay a driver the bonus he won?
Where does the bonus go to?
I won a bonus of 1.8k yesterday and I don't even understand how I will get the bonus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.