Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768365 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4584) (4585) (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2022
available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ..

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)/

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K),

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K),

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame**

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Your email address isn't functioning. My mails are bouncing back
coachmorrismichael@gmail.com thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Hi guys,

I intend to do Uber with my car (Corolla 2004) for a couple of hours each day.

Any advise for newbie?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2022
pope191:

Dagrin omo ogun grin
You remember

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2022
lanrexdo:
Bolt commission is 25.24%

Bolt done they mad �.

You go see big earning for dashboard but doesn’t translate to your account especially when they are majorly card trips.

2.4ltr engine car is not the best for the job because it will also take 25% of your earning without surge.

Where is the surge nowadays? If you won change location where surge they na then you go see the thing clear off!

To all Brothers fasting.
Keep it simple when taking sahur
Rest enough before hitting the road
Wear your nose mask to keep warm while driving. If you get cold then guess you end up losing hydration when you pee regularly
Drink slips of water after iftar.
If you get tried, Rest.
As for me there is no different between fasting days and non fasting days because it only a good day keeps be going
Stay focus on your goal.
Dont let tiredness take over you.
Ashe Jere oo
Ramadan Kareem

@the bold, undeniably true, cos I am also a user of the 2.4L, though I'm new to the e-hailing. Na why I dey envy Corolla goons be that, the wide appraisals of fuel economy of Corolla self go make person envy the users.
Much respect, brother.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Ghost1994:

Baba I no dey buy any car for now. Also most nairaland cars are always very expensive grin

I understand some people are agents but very expensive. But then you can post what you have and your price sir
what I meant is, incase you see a good deal for a civic let me know sir..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Duplik8t77:
Good day everyone. I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos..

Bro, try to contribute to some discussions as much or little as you can asides this your repeated post. With that, people will see you as one of us and probably recommend you or give you link

See, I was very active here years ago long before I joined the hustle that some people even thought I was already active then. I was even replying to inquiries based on what I've read from experienced drivers.

Take a clue from Johnchrix, Glithronix and others who were/are active here while seeking for cars. Some of them got cars via recommendations from here.

My cents, good luck in your car search bro.

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Asalam Alaykum brother.

Please can I get your contact?

I'll like to ask a few questions.

Thanks

Glithronix:

@the bold, undeniably true, cos I am also a user of the 2.4L, though I'm new to the e-hailing. Na why I dey envy Corolla goons be that, the wide appraisals of fuel economy of Corolla self go make person envy the users.
Much respect, brother.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2022
dlex21:
Hi guys,

Any advise for newbie?

Thanks.

Having a car of your own, you're about 80% ready.

Go for inspection at accredited bolt and uber centres.
Get your road worthiness ready.
Register online with uber and bolt and updatr all necessary docs as requested.

Once your account(s) is/are ready;
1. Avoid one way; always ask people around to be sure of one way if you observe cars are parked facing a particular direction on a road or cars are only coming from a direction.

2. Make it a habit to ask your rider if he/she has a preferred route or you follow a Gmap before starting your trip, dont be shy to say you're a newbie, it saves you from stress as long as the rider agrees you use the Gmap, he has technically agreed to the fare after the trip, there will be no issue like "driver dubiously takes me through a long route to increase fare".

3. To be on a safe side, if you take an airport trip, don't bother to take any trip back from airport, leave as soon as you drop your rider, even if your car is giving funny sound, leave the airport premises before you stop. There are airport WANDERERS who will arrest you if you wait a second. Once you leave airport, you can always drive into Ikeja GRA and wait for trips (that is my most peaceful area to park in ikeja, no Lastma harassment). If you want to pick trips from airport, go to park and pay for parking while waiting for trips.

4. You dont need to be unnecessarily chatty with riders, be as professional and accomodating as you can. Simple "good afternoon/morning/evening" when rider steps in is okay and face your steering. Don't fight it if rider replies or not. However, you may cancel the trip if your intuition says so. You may also bid a rider a good bye with "thanks and have a nice day/night" if you want. These things are naturally my habits though

5. Don't asslick rider's ass because you're looking for mysterious helpers through uber, that might make you work like goats for no pay because of help expectation from riders.
what will be will be.

6. Dress well and be neat to command respect and even boosts your self esteem and confidence that you wont be afraid to confront any rider or shy to enter any environment with your dressing. Not necessarily, but I'm always on pairs of jeans/chinos with shirts/vest and shoes (simple), you can't catch me looking dirty/unkempt and riders don't address me anyhow.

7. Eat well and take care of yourself.

8. Be careful of bank transfer payment, insist on card or cash, if you're to accept bank transfer, before accepting, tell the rider he/she will not leave the car until you get your credit alert. Also, you may use your discretion here as to let the rider leave or not.

9. If uber still does 3% commission after 20 trips or so, Ikeja GRA at evening/night is one of the places to get quick/successive short trips to quickly increase number of trips.

You will learn more on the job.

Ogas patapata will add or substract to/from what I've said so far

Good luck.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, brother.

How many is this 'much respect' you don dey share in recent days?

You go finish this "much respect" very soon

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Does inspection come first before registering on bolt/Uber app?...cause am still waiting for car papers to come..
peeps4u:

1. Avoid one way; always ask people around to be sure of one way if you observe cars are parked facing a particular direction on a road or cars are only coming from a direction.

2. Make it a habit to ask your rider if he/she has a preferred route or you follow a Gmap before starting your trip, dont be shy to say you're a newbie, it saves you from stress as long as the rider agrees you use the Gmap, he has technically agreed to the fare after the trip, there will be no issue like "driver dubiously takes me through a long route to increase fare".

3. To be on a safe side, if you take an airport trip, don't bother to take any trip back from airport, leave as soon as you drop your rider, even if your car is giving funny sound, leave the airport premises before you stop. There are airport WANDERERS who will arrest you if you wait a second. Once you leave airport, you can always drive into Ikeja GRA and wait for trips (that is my most peaceful area to park in ikeja, no Lastma harassment). If you want to pick trips from airport, go to park and pay for parking while waiting for trips.

4. You dont need to be unnecessarily chatty with riders, be as professional and accomodating as you can. Simple "good afternoon/morning/evening" when rider steps in is okay and face your steering. Don't fight it if rider replies or not. However, you may cancel the trip if your intuition says so. You may also bid a rider a good bye with "thanks and have a nice day/night" if you want. These things are naturally my habits though

5. Don't asslick rider's ass because you're looking for mysterious helpers through uber, that might make you work like goats for no pay because of help expectation from riders.
what will be will be.

6. Dress well and be neat to command respect and even boosts your self esteem and confidence that you wont be afraid to confront any rider or shy to enter any environment with your dressing. Not necessarily, but I'm always on pairs of jeans/chinos with shirts/vest and shoes (simple), you can't catch me looking dirty/unkempt and riders don't address me anyhow.

8. Be careful of bank transfer payment, insist on card or cash, if you're to accept bank transfer, before accepting, tell the rider he/she will not leave the car until you get your credit alert. Also, you may use your discretion here as to let the rider leave or not.

9. If uber still does 3% commission after 20 trips or so, Ikeja GRA at evening/night is one of the places to get quick/successive short trips to quickly increase number of trips.

Good luck.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
peeps4u:

Bro, try to contribute to some discussions as much or little as you can asides this your repeated post. With that, people will see you as one of us and probably recommend you or give you link

See, I was very active here years ago long before I joined the hustle that some people even thought I was already active then. I was even replying to inquiries based on what I've read from experienced drivers.

Take a clue from Johnchrix, Glithronix and others who were/are active here while seeking for cars. Some of them got cars via recommendations from here.

My cents, good luck in your car search bro.
I understand bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by silvaline: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Dm me I go tell u. Don't want to make it public so that the real bolt agents will not block the channel. Very smooth, doesn't affect anything, u will still b chopping bonus if u r pursuing it with 100% confirmation rate and competition rate

Pls check your DM boss �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.....
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. ..
Tested and Trusted Service..

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
peeps4u:

what will be will be.

Good luck.

Wow! This is a lot already.

Thanks a bunch!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
peeps4u:

what will be will be.

Good luck.

Your face show and your shoe shine.... Nice one

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
peeps4u

mainaugustine:
Does inspection come first before registering on bolt/Uber app?...cause am still waiting for car papers to come..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
peeps4u:

How many is this 'much respect' you don dey share in recent days?

You go finish this "much respect" very soon
Boss. grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
dlex21:
Asalam Alaykum brother.

Please can I get your contact?

I'll like to ask a few questions.

Thanks

W alaikum Salam.
Would have given my digits but my line no dey my hand at the moment, The one with me here is just for browsing.
You can reach me here, boss generalabtronics@yahoo.com

Or lemme have yours and I will holla, sir.

Modified;
I've responded to your mail, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
dlex21:
Hi guys,

Any advise for newbie?

Thanks.
Boss, you're a lucky man, to say na your personal car, you're already a winner and e come be Corolla, I envy you, chairman. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tboytoby: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
mainaugustine:
Inspection comes after you're done with registration and uploading of documents.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

I laff In Spanish...how will u do car papers without VIN. Can u do an ID card without passport photo or name ?

Or was it a renewal?

Azin! How will he say he didn't see his VIN that's ridiculous to say the least. VIN is written on the windscreen, at the Door, on the body inside the boot, you can also see it when you open your bonet.

What's the importance of the car documents without the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) how will police get to find the car if paraventure it was stolen?

That guy just open office for police and the likes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2022

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tomato chasers. cheesy
I know many of you don scatter yourselves in different locations like ar*med robbers. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

I laff In Spanish...how will u do car papers without VIN. Can u do an ID card without passport photo or name ?

Or was it a renewal?
Bro I sent u an email,still expecting ur reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
deedee44:

You remember

Yes boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
ReadaDream:

Well I figured a way out already without affecting my driver score.

Pearl did you read btw d line?

Better join the hoodlum genggrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
donbrowser:
I have an initiative that can put an end to all these traffic officials harassments.

Instead of complaining here and there, let's map out locations where these officials carry out their notorious acts, let's do a massive donation/contributions and get permission from state government to erect bill boards of road signs in those areas such as "one way ahead", "don't turn right", "watch out for yellow line". We can achieve this by hiding under an NGO to carry out this.

What do you guys think?

Sell this idea to an NYSC member for free and c how the person gets automatic employment from LAGS

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
pope191:

Dagrin omo ogun grin
da grin -03
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Dm me I go tell u. Don't want to make it public so that the real bolt agents will not block the channel. Very smooth, doesn't affect anything, u will still b chopping bonus if u r pursuing it with 100% confirmation rate and competition rate

Oga uche oya come give ur boy b4 I block all ur customers with "rider didn't pay"
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
pope191:

It all depend on understanding. I once pick a man from Awolowo Rd going to Ikeja for 3500 as we climb the bridge to 3rd MB, he receive a call and have to turn back. I have to go use Osbrone to connect Awolowo again and I took 2k from him. Then Indriver doesn't take commission.

I pick a lady from Agungi going to Ikeja 4500. Approaching second round about, client say make Aunty no worry again and she ask me to take her back. Aunty transfer my 4500

You still didnt address my question
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

During my active days of driving, chasing bonuses, trying to compete with guys who earn ₦200k plus i fell sick and went to hospital for treatment and check up. I was diagnosed of High Blood pressure: 210/160. The doctor was surprised I could still walk and talk. He asked me how i managed to come to the hospital by myself. B.P at that range is either sudden death, cardiac arrest or stroke. The whole of my body was burning especially the legs., Migraine, dizziness and weakness of the joints. The doctor did not allow me to go home that day. They had to admit me on sick bed, bp drugs they gave me reach like 6. I spent alot of money on treatment and test. Test were carried out on my kidney to know whether is still functioning

Driving for long hours 7 days a week is not healthy for the body at all. Driving for long hours can have an impact on one's health. Especially when you are stuck in traffic and sitting in your car, you may have to drive for way longer than expected. Long driving hours may be putting you at a very high risk of certain diseases and disorders.

Prolonged sitting is linked with a number of health problems and concerns like obesity, heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes and others.

Right now have reduce the pace of my work drastically after getting my own car,bcs my health is not in good condition. I just realized no amount of money u made that can be enough. Even while on sick bed, I was thinking about the money am loosing but heaven no fall,I manage what I have nonii.
Driving under the hot sun is not easy oooo. I give it to full time drivers

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4584) (4585) (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.