Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815897 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

Accept all trips oooo!!!, Then decide whether to embark on the trip or not. If u don't want to embark on the trip u arrive and cancel after three minutes or u allow rider cancel.
You can kiss that bonus good bye if u miss 1 or 2 more orders. E go pain u like say person die if u miss that 25k u have worked so much for and put plenty hopes on it. U r warned.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
73O9:

grin grin grin
E go shock you what bolt will do.

Accept and complete all trips and if possible go offline once the bonus is paid till April 12, if not, bolt can still do their wayo with driver did not respond.
Dem bosses have shown me a way now. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2022
My popu, quick one please. How muxy is catalyst for coro? I wan know before my kazeem empty my bank account oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Those kind of deals don't stay long. Lots of people watching like a hawk and ready to pounce.

Abeg check your mail...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tboytoby: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2022
EngrVin:
Good Day,

Uber/Bolt drivers, what is the current returns from drivers to car owners. I'm thinking of getting a car for this business.

Help please, Reading over 4000+ messages for this info isn't possible to me.

Thanks
Between 20k - 30k depends on your agreement with your potential driver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Crvrider:

Thanks. This is quite helpful but where can I get these guys? My location is igando not sure if any is around my area.
Enter bus or take a bike to vulcanizer bustop, ask for the Agbede(blacksmith) he's not far from the bustop

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2022
pope191:

You can do 10k within 3 hours, but don't fix everything as constant in this hustle.

On app on a Sunday and you see Ajah 6k maybe an hour trip. On getting to Ajah, another request Yaback 4k, that's 10k. I am just trying to say nothing is actual, I always smile at drivers that pretend to have a fix time of closing outside those that live in Surulere, Gbagada and Yaba, but u see anything from Ikeja? You never really can tell what that road have for you every other day.

Na true sha, you can’t tell. All na grace my brother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2022
samobaba4u:
My popu, quick one please. How muxy is catalyst for coro? I wan know before my kazeem empty my bank account oooo

Complete exhaust wey i buy before covid, na 130K. The catalyst market get as it be, be extremely careful before you pay o. Fake yapa!

Before i decided to buy complete, they don chop me tire for ladipo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

See, d problem is that Indriver that u have boxed urself into. So if I spend 3hrs to get to VI, my price will be fixed abi? U sef they try do small calculation before u type na, u be vet.
Moreover, I dont embark on that type of journey without surge, my work and ur work no be mate. I say I make minimum 2k every hour I drive, ur body don turn like say dem chook u pin, like do u even reason the things I say before u counter or u just counter for fun or for the sake of being in d opposition?. Like 2k/hour is a big impossible task. It is well with you o.
Bia, why is it paining you that this work Is easy for me but not easy for u...na witchcraft tendencies be that o, change your ways and pray to God to show u road.
And before I forget, yes, I keep riders somewhere. U know how it is with mining gold or drilling oil, if u know d way u will always get it, but if u no Sabi then u will drill dry wells and embark on failed exploitations.
Newbie wey just start don dey make money, he is complaining of working while fasting, his body is still adjusting to d work, him no even too Sabi road but he is making alot of money already. Atleast he didn't come here to beg for money to pay 10k bribe to police, he had the cash to pay. But u will not see that part, it's d complaining part u will see. It is well with you Pope, e be like Bazoo don pass barton give u...no Lele..
Before u wake now I don make 10k, I like the fact that u guys think I don't drive it makes me feel cooler cool

Who is begging online to pay police or Lastma again ? Cos pearl get bad mouth grin

Mbok why na? You mean I only saw bad part of the hustle

Newbies :
Follow pearl and you will make a lot of money and you or your car will breakdown once in a while. (Ur sanity or mental health can’t be normal)

Follow pope and other Lazy D and you make little money to keep up and still have ur sanity

Above all I will advise you follow CheerfulGiver d king of ants make millions in 6months and fade away like jesusson/farehnz

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2022
donbrowser:

Odu is close to Egbeda and there's nothing unsafe about the place
Egbeda itself is unsafe, I once witnessed a murder situation at egbeda, very shocking experience.
Cult clashes in that egbeda area is crazy.
The experience I got was in 2020, went there for a wedding event, lodged in an hotel at Karim laka street.
It was past 10pm and I took a bike to another hotel, not too far from where I lodged, that's how we met this guy's on the way, swears it wasn't funny, Na God save me that night, I jumped down from the bike and started running, Usain Bolt self no fit catch-up.
So I entered the hotel, they quickly locked the gate, as I was explaining to people I met there, that's how we heard noise , b4 u knw it, they stabbed a guy to death, I couldn't sleep that night.
Before daybreak we heard they have killed 3 more people
So cold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2022
BAZ001:

Who is begging online to pay police or Lastma again ? Cos pearl get bad mouth grin

Newbies :
Follow pearl and you will make a lot of money and you or your car will breakdown once in a while. (Ur sanity or mental health can’t be normal)

Follow pope and other Lazy D and you make little money to keep up and still have ur sanity

Above all I will advise you follow CheerfulGiver d king of ants make millions in 6months and fade away like jesusson/farehnz

You ehn, your case is special. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Please, who has an idea current price of Tokunbo corrolla shaft with rod. 06 corrolla.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
BAZ001:

Newbies :

Lolz...u no see that Indrive driver wey dey beg money to buy fuel and another one wey dey always find battery to start him car?

na people wey no get money after so much work dey dey frustrated and depressed.

Follow Pearl, make alot of money, rest well and have strength to continue. If ur car break down, fix it, owo dey. Your sanity is intact cos u are in control of your destiny, U can see the light and tangible things you are using your money to do. When u don achieve if u like u continue, if u like u diversify, if u like u sleep for house make money dey come meet you.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Djdamian:

Believe it and it's toks(documents available).i am not a greedy person.
I'm in your I'm already
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abeg check your mail...

I've seen it. A little busy right now but will revert before EOD.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Egbeda itself is unsafe, I once witnessed a murder situation at egbeda, very shocking experience.
Cult clashes in that egbeda area is crazy.
The experience I got was in 2020, went there for a wedding event, lodged in an hotel at Karim laka street.
It was past 10pm and I took a bike to another hotel, not too far from where I lodged, that's how we met this guy's on the way, swears it wasn't funny, Na God save me that night, I jumped down from the bike and started running, Usain Bolt self no fit catch-up.
So I entered the hotel, they quickly locked the gate, as I was explaining to people I met there, that's how we heard noise , b4 u knw it, they stabbed a guy to death, I couldn't sleep that night.
Before daybreak we heard they have killed 3 more people
So cold

Cult clash in Egbeda?

Bros how far na

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
northbird:
Please, who has an idea current price of Tokunbo corrolla shaft with rod. 06 corrolla.
Thanks.
30k and above
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

See, d problem is that Indriver that u have boxed urself into. So if I spend 3hrs to get to VI, my price will be fixed abi? U sef they try do small calculation before u type na, u be vet.
Moreover, I dont embark on that type of journey without surge, my work and ur work no be mate. I say I make minimum 2k every hour I drive, ur body don turn like say dem chook u pin, like do u even reason the things I say before u counter or u just counter for fun or for the sake of being in d opposition?. Like 2k/hour is a big impossible task. It is well with you o.
Bia, why is it paining you that this work Is easy for me but not easy for u...na witchcraft tendencies be that o, change your ways and pray to God to show u road.
And before I forget, yes, I keep riders somewhere. U know how it is with mining gold or drilling oil, if u know d way u will always get it, but if u no Sabi then u will drill dry wells and embark on failed exploitations.
Newbie wey just start don dey make money, he is complaining of working while fasting, his body is still adjusting to d work, him no even too Sabi road but he is making alot of money already. Atleast he didn't come here to beg for money to pay 10k bribe to police, he had the cash to pay. But u will not see that part, it's d complaining part u will see. It is well with you Pope, e be like Bazoo don pass barton give u...no Lele..
Before u wake now I don make 10k, I like the fact that u guys think I don't drive it makes me feel cooler cool

grin nah jeje I sit down, you come say I no deh make money, now you say indriver boxed me and he deh pain me at the same time.

Well! My first trip this morning to the island on indriver from Berger is 5k and it's a cake, I still got another 2.5k trip on rida to surulere. I could have run 2 in 1 without commission you know. How much will your surge land you for 2hrs 20mins trip? 10k?

You said before I wake you don make 10k and by antecedent it takes you 5 hours to do that. So you start your own driving around 12 midnight since I wake by 5am. Interesting to see how surge full everywhere by then. Let me even ask you. Since you don't drive without surge, what happens on a day without surge? You won't drive? Who told you indriver don't have surge?

No one is hating on you, just be mindful of your incoherent assertion, so you don't misled people. That was how you were shouting Civic 800k up and down the other day, I schooled you and Ghost ice it up, until you realised how wrong you've been.

Newbies making alot of money and em no know road grin I swear you cracking jokes pass AY. Uncle I am satisfy with what I make and I am honest to myself if that beats you down grin you are good at car parts and fault analysis, maybe bolt twisting as well because of affliction, just face that and stop saying what you have no knowledge about.

Crazy how I've been trying to reply you all day, but it took me 12:52pm to post, while you've been busy driving on Nairaland all day or are you waiting for afternoon surge? grin you go wait tire

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dear Pope sir, are you now technically saying money dey for ehailing?

pope191:

grin nah jeje I sit down, you come say I no deh make money, now you say indriver boxed me and he deh pain me at the same time.

Well! My first trip this morning to the island on indriver from Berger is 5k and it's a cake, I still got another 2.5k trip on rida to surulere. I could have run 2 in 1 without commission you know. How much will you surge land your for 2hr's 20mins trip? 10k?

You said before I wake you don make 10k and by antecedent it takes you 5 hours to do that. So you start your own driving around 12 midnight since I wake by 5am. Interesting to see how surge full everywhere by then. Let me even ask you. Since you don't drive without surge, what happens on a day without surge? You won't drive? Who told you indriver don't have surge?

No one is hating on you, just be mindful of your incoherent assertion, so you don't misled people. That was how you were shouting Civic 800k up and down the other day, I schooled you and Ghost ice it up, until you realised how wrong you've been.

Newbies making alot of money and em no know road grin I swear you cracking jokes pass AY. Uncle I am satisfy with what I make and I am honest to myself if that beats you down grin you are good at car parts and fault analysis, maybe bolt twisting as well because of affliction, just face that and stop saying what you have no knowledge about.

Crazy how I've been trying to reply you all day, but it took me 12:52pm to post, while you've been busy driving on Nairaland all day or are you waiting for afternoon surge? grin you go wait tire

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ..

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K);

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K);

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thurmieee:

30k and above
OK. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
peeps4u:

Money is relative and I never said there is no money. What you call money, maybe what someone use to feed his or her pet in a month. There is nothing wrong if a man choose to re-evaluate his tots with time. Once in a while, walk around the estate your drop people like Chalton, watch famous people cribs like on AD, listen to messages that edifices your soul and think of how you can better your lot with generation to come. You weren't programmed to roost in the sun, where your hand and face color will be different from you body all in the name of hard man for the better part of your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bosses in the house, I've completed my bonus chase. How e go enter my hand? Make bolt no do me Messi dribble abeg. cool

Cc; pearl1910, Felicity, 73O9
bosses in the house.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Glithronix:

Funny enough, I got a request and the rider was at a hotel opposite the police station. cheesy
God is indeed wonderful - the name of the street where the police station dey na Akinpelu street.
When you come out of that Akinpelu street and stand at the entrance of the street, the street next to it on the right hand side, that's where they mountes the illegal one-way banner.
Can't remember exactly the name of the street, would have checked but my rider's direction took the left, while the street in on the right hand side.
Much respect, boss.
that street is one way now beside the filling stations.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Complete exhaust wey i buy before covid, na 130K. The catalyst market get as it be, be extremely careful before you pay o. Fake yapa!

Before i decided to buy complete, they don chop me tire for ladipo.
Thanks. That's what a friend also said that I should remove it and be using it like that if I never get money for complete exhaust.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Glithronix:
Bosses in the house, I've completed my bonus chase. How e go enter my hand? Make bolt no do me Messi dribble abeg. cool

Cc; pearl1910, Felicity, 73O9
bosses in the house.
Check your balance it should be in the positive...the bonus might not be up to 25k if you dey owe them before you complete am....if you commission due is 8k and you win bonus 25k..u balance will be 25k less 8k .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
pope191:

Well! My first trip this morning to the island on indriver from Berger is 5k and it's a cake, I still got another 2.5k trip on rida to surulere. I could have run 2 in 1 without commission you know. How much will your surge land you for 2hrs 20mins trip? 10k?

In this ur epistle u only proof that people make alot of money in this business. Stop complaining. Be grateful and thankful for what u make and pray against unfortunate incidences that tends to swallow ur gains.

I didn't say I dont drive without surge...go n read my post again and put on your comprehension cap.

Then marry ur post and ur previous post let's see who is being incoherent. Your argument dey always jump from pillar to post, no basis, if I didn't regard u, I will not reply u again.
If u want to contribute to my post next time do it intelligently, u see say I no dey put mouth for una oven gist.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
peeps4u:

No mind am. He is effectively saying so.
Unknowingly ratifying my argument from d beginning grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
pope191:

Money is relative and I never said there is no money. What you call money, maybe what someone use to feed his or her pet in a month. There is nothing wrong if a man choose to re-evaluate his tots with time. Once in a while, walk around the estate your drop people like Chalton, watch famous people cribs like on AD, listen to messages that edifices your soul and think of how you can better your lot with generation to come. You weren't programmed to roost in the sun, where your hand and face color will be different from you body all in the name of hard man for the better part of your life.

There we go again!!!..story for the gods.
If u read books and listen to motivational messages ur attitude will be different from what u r portraying here. U seem not to know what u r known for on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
IFSHR:

Check your balance it should be in the positive...the bonus might not be up to 25k if you dey owe them before you complete am....if you commission due is 8k and you win bonus 25k..u balance will be 25k less 8k .

73O9:

grin grin grin
E go shock you what bolt will do.

Accept and complete all trips and if possible go offline once the bonus is paid till April 12, if not, bolt can still do their wayo with driver did not respond.

The BONUS don ENTER my balance. cheesy
Abeg how I go withdraw am abi I go leave am there ni?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
pope191:

Broda Lai... 10k in 5 hours, e b like you have fixed riders somewhere. Tomorrow Monday, it will take you at least 2/3 hours to get to island. And you will make the rest 6k BTW 3hours abi? Even yesterday drivers were complaining no surge, every where white. You see the newbies facing the reality of the hustle, I guess now they will agree with one fact, it is not as easy as you try to make it look. Everybody must collect breakfast for this hustle

Oops! Sorry, I forget you don't drive

The truth of the matter is that this hustle is longer what it used to be. This is what it looks like now

January : Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

February : Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

March:Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

April: Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

May Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

June Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

July Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

August Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

September Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

October Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

November Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

December[b]: make reasonable money, Big earnings, good fares, after expenses you have something to keep.

Out of 365 days in a year, you only make reasonable money in December.

Wear and tear would have affected your car so bad, Car would have depreciated

you wasted 335 days of your time driving people around Lagos on peanuts fares with little or no enough profit to save

There is no growth on the business. You re stagnant and in a rat race. Year in year out nah where u dey u dey.

You invested ₦3million car in the business: 2 years you haven't recoup half of your investment; all the money you are making are going into commissions, expenses, bills, repairs, mechanic, fuel stations and Law enforcement agencies.

You risk your health and wellbeing, you are involve in alot of stress and effort of driving long hours, still yet, you are underpaid chicken change. Once in a while they try to manipulate price with surge so as to keep u driving for them for years.

You take all manner of insults from small small girls that old enough to be your daughter.

This is slavery not Business they portrayed it to be.

If Nigeria happens to be an Arabian nation, all these foreign App coy that has come to enslave people. I swear their offices would have been burnt down by now.

It's time government step in and regulate all these nonsense. These companies using Nigerians as slaves to enrich themselves.

Enough is enough

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
obinoral1179:
that street is one way now beside the filling stations.
There's no filling station there, boss.
And my agitation there was that, how dem go cut banner in circular form and paste it on one pole like that?
The pole looked like something else was there but these police go cut banner and paste it on the pole plate with one way symbol where you no go notice am.
Like that's not enough, they were charging offenders 15k - 20k, me na 10k I paid.
And their oga was collecting the money from the offenders openly on the street, dem no hide am at all.
It is well sha.
Much respect, boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ThatIgboBoy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.