Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,779 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4857247 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

Reboot ur phone

The issue resolved without me doing anything on my phone, so I doubt the problem was from my phone. thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Glithronix:

Boss cheesy
I think I will let that go jare. I've learned my lesson and you guys have told me next time to not be looking rider's price on their phones if they show me.
Much respect, boss.

Sir,
Report the matter,
Use it to learn how the app works.

It also helps u to be alert next time.
Every kobo counts sir.
Forget about what action bolt will take, but follow the process through.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
donbrowser:

Cult clash in Egbeda?

Bros how far na
Don't even doubt this issue
Precise date is November 7th 2020.
I don't live at egbeda, but that singular experience haaaaa!!
It's a no no 4me.
I no fit near egbeda 4 night again

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Don't even doubt this issue
Precise date is November 7th 2020.
I don't live at egbeda, but that singular experience haaaaa!!
It's a no no 4me.
I no fit near egbeda 4 night again

What I'm saying is you're describing Egbeda like Agege or Ajegunle

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Crvrider:

Vulcanizer bus stop should be towards dopemu, right?

Towards iyanaba
B4 Afolabi bustop

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
donbrowser:

What I'm saying is you're describing Egbeda like Agege or Ajegunle
Yes I am oooo!
I dey enter Ajegunle 4night, it's clear
But shey u see that egbeda haaaaa!
Na only me knw weytin I see .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
ndubuisi2021:

The reality is that those that drive 8 - 12hrs daily may never be able to walk again by the time they get to 50yrs. With all the other health challenges enumerated here so far, your legs would have been gone, your sight gone, that's a fact. People don't really understand the long term effect of driving this long because ehailing is relatively new in the world but only time will tell.

A little bit of caution should be applied while on it. Think of your health, think of being healthy and alive for your family when you start getting old. This hustle can take a serious health toll on someone as far as Lagos is concern. Extreme caution needed.

Like I usually say, it's not a full time business, never was, will never be.

First thing first... E hailing is not something new . yellow cab and E hailing are basically the samething. The difference is technology , e hailing connects you easily to your customers ..... With yellow cab and E hailing you are putting in the same amount of hours driving ..... yellow cab has been around for years and years .. Yellow cab is a form of a hailing ....

The more and more I read on the forum. The more I understand the mind set of the rich and poor. I now understand why the rich are very tight with their money. It seems to me you guys don't have what it takes to be rich .. You don't understand the work and sacrifice it takes...

You guys complain about this and that... If u guys are willing to think outside the box . you will use. E hailing as a stepping stone to do other things......

Me for example have used e hailing as a stepping stone to go into other things. I will not get into specific details here. But my business objectives here are almost done. This is to the point that I have achieved my goals that I will be less and less active on nairaland. And e hailing has help me achieve those goals, whether I was driver or partner , e hailing has contributed to that success or has given me a path way..... It is now up to me to make the best out of it ....

All I read here from you guys are excuses that slows you down from seeing the bigger picture .. From reading from nairaland I have now learn to be tight with money and how I assist people .. Most of u guys what the easy way out without blood sweat and tears

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Yes I am oooo!
I dey enter Ajegunle 4night, it's clear
But shey u see that egbeda haaaaa!
Na only me knw weytin I see .

Did u say u enter AJ at night?!
One man's meat is another mans poison sha

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
pope191:

I be Odogwu full option grin I don enter my house like this on boxers grin stepping outside again is tomorrow, but Whitehouse nah still cabal

No wahala...some other time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thurmieee:
Why one of the drivers be like feli grin grin grin grin

Lol... No b lie oh d guy use style resemble me ogringrin but how will I carry low fare with my Mercedes Benz? Impossicant? Even if I'm desperate for a destination trip doesn't mean I should do a free job I'll rather swing mood to philanthropistgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
You are right sir, when you end a ride It will show the original fare on your screen but rider won't see it until you rate and confirm, that is when they'll see the original on their receipt what they will be showing you is the estimated date shown to then while booking.

I'm always telling them wait you'll get your receipt now then click confirm gbam they'll see the original fare and gbenudake.
kanuisagoat:

Why do I feel the 3600 the rider was showing you was the initial estimate when she booked the ride. In my experience, riders tend to do this a lot.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Lush100:

Sir,
Report the matter,
Use it to learn how the app works.

It also helps u to be alert next time.
Every kobo counts sir.
Forget about what action bolt will take, but follow the process through.
Done, sir.
Thanks, boss. Much respect.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Oga u better cash out ooo, me no dey leave my money for bolt.
I don do am now now. grin
It says 1 business day to process, let's wait and Get See. cheesy
Double respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

The truth of the matter is that this hustle is longer what it used to be. This is what it looks like now

January : Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

February : Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

March:Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

April: Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

May Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

June Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

July Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

August Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

September Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

October Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

November Chop money, pay commission, pay bills, repair car with nothing tangible to save

December[b]: make reasonable money, Big earnings, good fares, after expenses you have something to keep.

Out of 365 days in a year, you only make reasonable money in December.

Wear and tear would have affected your car so bad, Car would have depreciated

you wasted 335 days of your time driving people around Lagos on peanuts fares with little or no enough profit to save

There is no growth on the business. You re stagnant and in a rat race. Year in year out nah where u dey u dey.

You invested ₦3million car in the business: 2 years you haven't recoup half of your investment; all the money you are making are going into commissions, expenses, bills, repairs, mechanic, fuel stations and Law enforcement agencies.

You risk your health and wellbeing, you are involve in alot of stress and effort of driving long hours, still yet, you are underpaid chicken change. Once in a while they try to manipulate price with surge so as to keep u driving for them for years.

You take all manner of insults from small small girls that old enough to be your daughter.

This is slavery not Business they portrayed it to be.

If Nigeria happens to be an Arabian nation, all these foreign App coy that has come to enslave people. I swear their offices would have been burnt down by now.

It's time government step in and regulate all these nonsense. These companies using Nigerians as slaves to enrich themselves.

Enough is enough

Foreigners using Nigerians has always been since the days of Lebanese, one just have to know when to pull out. About pricing? That thing is dicey. If the price is high, they will be decrease in riders and the more drivers have to jostle for available trips. That's why we have surge which regulate price. What I felt they should do is just have at least a standard for a particular location and distance, scrap the 500 to 1k as lowest trip

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:01am On Apr 12, 2022
pope191:

Foreigners using Nigerians has always been since the days of Lebanese, one just have to know when to pull out. About pricing? That things is dicey. If the price is high, they will be decrease in riders and the more drivers have to jostle for available trips. That's why we have surge which regulate price. What I felt they should do is just have at least a standard for a particular location and distance, scrap the 500 to 1k as lowest trip

@ d bolded...Only the wise know this.
Better to keep the price reasonable and have more turnover rather than increase price and only a few can afford it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Glithronix:

Dem bosses have shown me a way now. cheesy

You're dping well my boy...

Dont always listen to Pearl1910 oh... Always work smartly.

No loyalty in this hustle
Not to partners
Not to Bolt/Uber/indriver
Not to riders.

You're your own boss.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Felicity0001:

You're doing well my boy...

Dont always listen to Pearl1910 oh... Always work smartly.

No loyalty in this hustle
Not to partners
Not to Bolt/Uber/indriver
Not to riders.

You're your own boss.
Boss. grin grin grin
Oga pearl has been helpful to me oh. But I agree to being smart at work. Having you bosses here don help me a lot. What you chairmen have taught me here no be small at all.
But this LOYALTY of a thing, sounds like you want to mislead me, boss. You come add that meme which even makes it look more like you dey tease me. grin
I dey always dey loyal oooh. grin
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Lagos only.

Email: lushserv@gmail.com
If u wan sell me burukutu car, e go surprise u say, I no go buy am or I price am like agege bread.

Only good hearted people should be involved.

Fraudster and one-chance mechanic please keep off.

Advert is proudly supported by Felicity001 grin.
If you overdona hoodlum u go see, I don warn oh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2022
By the way, Bolt don pay me my 25k bonus overnight. cheesy
I for go chop pepper soup now, but make I wait till evening.
Thanks to all the bosses that put me through yesterday grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Glithronix:
Bosses in the house, I've completed my bonus chase. How e go enter my hand? Make bolt no do me Messi dribble abeg. cool

Cc; pearl1910, Felicity, 73O9
bosses in the house.

Bolt just dey sarma u bonus anyhowgrin

You're doing well
You're doing well

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2022
samobaba4u:

Thanks. That's what a friend also said that I should remove it and be using it like that if I never get money for complete exhaust.

Your catalyst is simply to convert tue burning of your fuel to a reduced Carbon Monoxide being emitted to the atmosphere... You can simply call "for complete combustion" if your catalyst is bad or absent your engine will emitt CO which is harmful to the environment, atmosphere and human beings.

Its not for fuel economy.

Since our government is not serious about a lot of things reason we have a lot of wrong doing in the country

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Glithronix:
By the way, Bolt don pay me my 25k bonus overnight. cheesy
I for go chop pepper soup now, but make I wait till evening.
Thanks to all the bosses that put me through yesterday, starting from the chairmen wey ginger me on how to quickly complete my 3 remaining rides [b][/b]grin grin

Shhhh! Don't loud it.

You should learn to keep any cheat you know to yourself

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Lush100:
Lagos only.

If u wan sell me burukutu car, e go surprise u say, I no go buy am or I price am like agege bread.

I have 2014 kia for 1.5m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iamfavored: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Ghost1994:
Morning comrades I greet everyone on this thread.

I want to add to discussion going on about civic.

So I have a friend in Abuja he has come to lagos 4 times which he always paid me for my time and effort in moving him around in searching for a good and clean civics 2006-08.

He has bought 4 currently and they're serving his buyers very well.

I asked him questions he told me that Abuja cars have been abused by mileage and some lagos cars has been abused by body but in all naija used cars is by luck and prayers cos him no dey carry mechanic na only me and him.

He said something also which keeps ringing on my head. He said majority of the uber corollas have been terribly abused to the extent that after they drive about 30km or 100km they need oil top up of 1liter. I'm in this category I won't lie cos after the 1 year of ringing the engine now sucks oil

Corolla engine is almost 380k now and gear is 220k thereabout. While I heard this civic engine is 150k and gear is like 75k. To cut the long story short.

Today completed 1 month 3 weeks and a day I bought a clean civic at the rate of 1.1m.

What I have changed on the car as listed belows

2 front tyres 12k
I did servicing yesterday engine oil and filter with mechanic 14500
I paid 1500 bolt inspection
Car wash 4500
I paid for insurance and roadworthiness 10500 which I passed immediately that day.

The car is going smoothly and fine by God grace.

The experience with the car so far compare to my corolla is largely different. Comands so much respects in aspect whereby many people commot eye of been uber driver plague.

Fuel economy is awesome not really different cos I buy 4500 for a full day work which means maybe corolla 4k and both will gross over 26k on app without surge.

I must say I love the balance on the highway cos I've travel to ibadan on the first day I got the car and also to akure without a single noise also changed the engine oil when the percentage on dashboard shows 30%.

Corolla is rugged and good cos it has served me but can I afford 380k engine? No I'd rather sell it off.

My own is that every car is good but maintainance and availability of parts make some car rater lower.

I love this civic though

He also told me never to buy European civics and some Canadian civic purely American spec.

I'm currently enjoying the value of my money.

Low grand wahala previous owner using 16rim with a bit raised level
Cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2022
ReadaDream:
I know the road you are talking about. It's actually one way. That was where I was arrested earlier this year, although I quickly reversed out of the road the moment I noticed it and followed the right road.

It was on that right road they stopped me, their boss said he saw me enter there and also reversing. Na one black chubby man like that.

We ended up at Akinpelu station, parted with 10k.

I saw you is not an evidence to use against somebody in the court of law.

You guys should stop giving in easily to these thieves. Unless they've a concreat evidence against you in video and signs posted in a noticeable place they don't have any case in the court of law. 10k is a whole lot to part with just like that.

Me I've made it a point of duty never to allow any idiots extort me ever again provided I know I'm on my right. To God be the glory I'm 90% aware of all the roads in Lagos the remaining 10% road signs should assist while driving. So why should any police say he saw me as an evidence to extort me... We go die there.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Felicity0001:

Bolt just dey sarma u bonus anyhowgrin

You're doing well
You're doing well
As a new driver, boss. grin
Na welcome dem do for me. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Pearl1910:

See sweet, calm and smooth post from Felicity grin...it's like ur wife gave u a treat this morning wink

You no well well well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2022
donbrowser:

I have 2014 kia for 1.5m

Sir,
Unfortunately based on my research and for the purpose of intended use of the car I need
I'm better with a 2008 to 2010 model.

The 2012 and 2013 model I will not buy.
I don't know if the issue with that model was corrected in the 2014 model
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2022
available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K)'

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K);

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Lush100:

Sir,
Unfortunately based on my research and for the purpose of intended use of the car I need
I'm better with a 2008 to 2010 model.

The 2012 and 2013 model I will not buy.
I don't know if the issue with that model was corrected in the 2014 model

Duly noted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Lush100:
Lagos only.

Na to get “insured by Felicity0001” sticker put on my car remain. You can’t survive on this street without hoodluminism.

Took a girl from Berger(in Abuja) to Kubwa this morning. We reach destination the girl said she wan do transfer but network issue dey, she say her atm card don loss inside her house. She was expecting me to drop account number and go. Hehehe I told her kindly go inside your house and look for the atm. Under 5mins she returned with my money.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Depression is Real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.