Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805743 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
CAR DEALER LICENSE/PLATE NUMBERS

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981/08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
komodapson:

Aboki wey no get fixed address, no form of identification, economic migrants and impoverished. Whom, probably just rose through the ranks of selling fruits & veggies to riding okada.
God forbid, if they did end up burning your vehicle or engage in civil disturbances. I can bet it, you won't get to apprehend the Culprit làáyè...even NPF won't do anything...

The best thing NPF would try and do (note: provided you're a notable personality) is they'll try and look for the head of their clan around that area, since they live in clusters. God help you, if that one no talk say "Amodu" don enter the next available truck, tey pass ajah...enter ijebu ode muje enter kafanchan grin

All go be your loss, and NPF go dey use you dey chop, claiming there on top of the matter.
So, when dealing with a Man who has nothing to lose, you have to apply utmost intelligence.

These guys killed one bricklayer guy around lanre bus stop in igando. They mistook him for a guy who stole their bike, they beat this father of 8 to death. Till tomorrow nothing happen.

In short, Lasg and yoruba people don enter one chance with the way they’ve been handling the influx of these mad men roaming lagos.

The ones pushing carts too are another weyrey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
15 days ke? Am on sabbatical rest till further notice,
Glithronix:

Boss, hope you're enjoying your Ramadan break. cool
It remains 15 more days to hit back on the road. cool
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tboytoby: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
tobisunday:
All these stories dey make me fear for the business sef... Abeg I no do again... Wn sell my honda accord 2007 discussion continue 4 plugs,uber standard, ac chilling with tinted glass. If interested mbok chat me on whatsapp 08178721654.
Why you come dey fear?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Cheddaz:
So the cash out days are not even added. Friday especially Saturdays and Sundays.Na wa o this contract na Otutu Ze

The matter tie wrapper come use scarf lock down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
kodred:

First of all, have him go through the contract he signed thoroughly.

If the terms are as you state and he’s not far gone into the contract, let him retreat and let go of the money already paid for his sanity because with that kind of clause he will most definitely default in payment.

Borrowing money from the bank to pay off may not be wise except he has almost finished paying.

Let him involve a Lawyer.
So far he has paid 1.5 Millon left with 2.5 M to balance up for full payment.
He went into this contract eight months ago.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
AgentXxx:
15 days ke? Am on sabbatical rest till further notice,
angry angry angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Joining you in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice and the joyful renewal it brings to all God’s children this Easter season, Happy Easter celebration my Ogas in the house.
Pope191
Felicity0001
Baz001
Pearl1910
Izzou
Peeps4u
Cheddaz
Johnnybegood12
Lush100

Cheer's.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
peacefulhome:

Wow... He can't back out at this stage. Almost half way through. I can't only imagine his mental state all through the 8months he's been on it. Small thing go quick vex that kind person. angry

Hopefully he gets a good deal with the bank.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
eyinola:
going on Monday, my mecho say make i hold 150+ I just dey depressed since e happen over 200K go entre that engine laidis

As wear to gawd!!!...+ or - N200k go go down in to procurement,but ensure the mechanic has at least %20 - %25 fear of God, so he won't connive with those guyz @ ladipo...
What's the make of your Car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
ReadaDream:
Wow... He can't back out at this stage. Almost half way through. I can't only imagine his mental state all through the 8months he's been on it. Small thing go quick vex that kind person. angry

Hopefully he gets a good deal with the bank.
Bros trust me he can't complete this, unless maybe as he is seeking for loan to pay off.
Apart from that it's a suicide mission, he can only beg for the terms to be reviewed or simply let go something better will surely come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
SavageResponse:

The way you're talking it's very obvious that you have never run a business before in Nigeria.

Dem never show you pepper before!

The reason you're taking sides with the man is cos he's your husband's friend; try and be objective by putting yourself in the shoes of the owner of the Uber car. Do you know if he borrowed money to buy it and his creditors are on his neck to make payment?

With your kind of mindset I strongly advise that you remain in paid employment cos if you ever decide to run a business with your soft mentality in Nigeria that business will not go beyond 5 months before your employees steal you blind!

It's obvious u don't know anything about this uberBolt stuff or u didn't read the first tread or u are a slave Master too. How can u be collecting such amount from a driver that doesn't has full control of the car?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Bros trust me he can't complete this, unless maybe as he is seeking for loan to pay off.
Apart from that it's a suicide mission, he can only beg for the terms to be reviewed or simply let go something better will surely come.
That's why I said, hopefully he gets a good deal with the bank.

That bros na man for him to have been consistent for 8months. Chai. People are going through a lot sha.

How can the owner deprive him of weekend! Doesn't make any sense. It's total BS!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
peeps4u:
I know he has signed the contract but if that man can go rogue and demand for review of the contract. There is no where on earth where the car owner uses the car on weekends, not even for rental, let alone HP. He should involve the police again and demand he should be in FULL custody of the car. What the owner can do is just to inspect the car, even that isn't necessary as long as the weekly remittance is being paid by the driver.

That owner is extremely wicked and greedy.

Even if the driver take him (owner) from point A to B he should pay for the service unless the driver just wan help him/her (owner)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
peeps4u:
It is obvious You have also not run a business before. The man isn't running a business but slavery empire. If he runs a business, je2 will seek info before investing in ehaling and know that isn't how HP deals are run. No where car stays with the owner on weekends. The car is fully with the driver, what the owner only possesses is the car's original docs.

God bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
peacefulhome:

8 months and he’s already remitted 1.5 mills? Ahh he’s a superstar. That means on average, he remits 187,500 monthly. The partner is really greedy. Tell him to look at the contract well, there may be something he’s missing.

1.5 million would haunt him if he decides to let go. If he’s able to secure a loan then he should do that though getting a loan for a car with hopes of repayment from bolt/uber is not ideal.

Let’s endeavor to do due diligence when conducting business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
SavageResponse:

In a HP arrangement the owner is at liberty to decide where the asset would be kept during the duration of the contract especially if he is not convinced that the driver's place of residence is not secure.

The general terms of a HP agreement can vary depending on circumstances and what the two parties agree to.

During the duration of the HP agreement the asset in question still fully belongs to the owner until the driver pays the last installment!
Abeg go sidon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Cheddaz:
So the cash out days are not even added. Friday especially Saturdays and Sundays.Na wa o this contract na Otutu Ze

Can u imagine? And someone is saying na business

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
eyinola:
going on Monday, my mecho say make i hold 150+ I just dey depressed since e happen over 200K go entre that engine laidis

It is well bro. The most important thing is to get value for any amount spent at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
pope191:

100% there is [b]no standard for any agreement [/b]beside the clauses they both signed and sealed. That is why one need a lawyer or understand the clauses very well before signing it. This is why I can't fault the owner, but there is something called "utmost good faith" in contract. Where both parties come with both and reasonable conclusion to make a contract work. What that man signed remain me of the movie "Mission Impossible" and the owner seems like an advantage taker.
Sir, in this uberBolt hustle, there is. Owner can not be expecting such amount and restrict driver to a certain days to work. Even in rental agreement almost all of us here know that #25-30k is the standard and drivers determined when to work or not. That's why it's good to seek information!/knowledge /advise from experienced people before jumping into any agreement. I just pity the driver.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
kodred:

First of all, have him go through the contract he signed thoroughly.

If the terms are as you state and he’s not far gone into the contract, let him retreat and let go of the money already paid for his sanity because with that kind of clause he will most definitely default in payment.

Borrowing money from the bank to pay off may not be wise except he has almost finished paying.

Let him involve a Lawyer.

Thank you jàre.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Johnchrix:
Joining you in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice and the joyful renewal it brings to all God’s children this Easter season, Happy Easter celebration my Ogas in the house.
Pope191
Felicity0001
Baz001
Pearl1910
Izzou
Peeps4u
Cheddaz
Johnnybegood12
Lush100

Cheer's.....

From here with love

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:

These guys killed one bricklayer guy around lanre bus stop in igando. They mistook him for a guy who stole their bike, they beat this father of 8 to death. Till tomorrow nothing happen.

In short, Lasg and yoruba people don enter one chance with the way they’ve been handling the influx of these mad men roaming lagos.

The ones pushing carts too are another weyrey.

If u see the way they will be dragging road with vehicles hennn. We don really enter one chance

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
samobaba4u:

If u see the way they will be dragging road with vehicles hennn. We don really enter one chance
I have seen those cart pusher try to rob someone around Sangotedo before around 5am.

Anytime I'm parked at my spot in the morning around 4/5am, I usually leave my parking light on, and when they push their cart past where I park, I'll beam the full light so they don't near me.

I fear those people pass anything.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
peacefulhome:

What a pity? 8mnths in the hand of a fellow County slavemaster? I don't think that deal will end well. #4m for a Naija used car? A friend I advised against collecting a Naija used coro for #3. 5M Milla dropped the car after a month. It's mission impossible. By the time the car started developing major issues that is when the real wàhálà go start. But he should be more experienced by now and know if he can continue or not. 8mnths in this line of hustle no be moinmoin o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Gentlelife50:

That's it bro. Deal like this always end in tears

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
ReadaDream:
That's why I said, hopefully he gets a good deal with the bank.

That bros na man for him to have been consistent for 8months. Chai. People are going through a lot sha.

How can the owner deprive him of weekend! Doesn't make any sense. It's total BS!
I know someone who only works from Friday to Monday (#30k) on HP and he's doing fine. He rest for the rest of the week. He only takes his wife to and from shop and son to and fro school

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
samobaba4u:

That's it bro. Deal like this always end in tears

The question should be did he drop any part payment, 1.5m with taking care of the car means he will be making 25k everyday. Oops! Probably borrow to complete payment sometimes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
kodred:

8 months and he’s already remitted 1.5 mills? Ahh he’s a superstar. That means on average, he remits 187,500 monthly. The partner is really greedy. Tell him to look at the contract well, there may be something he’s missing.

1.5 million would haunt him if he decides to let go. If he’s able to secure a loan then he should do that though getting a loan for a car with hopes of repayment from bolt/uber is not ideal.

Let’s endeavor to do due diligence when conducting business.
If he gets a loan of #2.5 ,why should he give it to that slavemaster? For a Naija used car? He should use the loan to get a Tokunbo Honda civid which will server him better and more profitable for him

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
samobaba4u:

If he gets a loan of #2.5 ,why should he give it to that slavemaster? For a Naija used car? He should use the loan to get a Tokunbo Honda civid which will server him better and more profitable for him

That's where sense fail most, not the person in question per say. Lot of people want to start big, some prefer camry or corolla. I know of a friend that like clean cars, big ones. Four years now, he has been in and out of cars, never own one for four years. People should always learn to start small and keep upgrading. Imagine if he has approach a bank for 1million and probably family/friends for 200k to balance for a reasonable car a year ago. He may have pass the stage of not having his own car today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
pope191:

The question should be did he drop any part payment, 1.5m with taking care of the car means he will be making 25k everyday. Oops! Probably borrow to complete payment sometimes.

That's another thing ó. Maybe he's not using the said vehicle for this uberBolt hustle. It maybe interstate or international hustle grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
komodapson:

As wear to gawd!!!...+ or - N200k go go down in to procurement,but ensure the mechanic has at least %20 - %25 fear of God, so he won't connive with those guyz @ ladipo...
What's the make of your Car?
09 camry

(1) (2) (3) ... (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Abdulstoic, jstburner(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.