Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803437 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
BoltAndUberAbj:
https://techcrunch.com/2022/04/14/uber-cites-tough-regulations-as-it-suspends-tanzania-operations/

So u guys want Bolt and Uber to leave Nigeria too...
Leave for who to take over abeg. Is it LagRide?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Duplik8t77:
I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos

Hope you are following up all the offers here,
Cos there have been atleast 5 offers since u started searching for cars on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

Don't do half engine. U will not enjoy it.
Omo Ibo will not pieces and divide any good engine and sell for u. So it's only reworked engine they will sell for u when u want to buy half engine.
Either u rework yours from scratch, change all d changeables or u buy another tapping full Japan engine.
thank uu, all the engines we saw today the least na 400K..make i just buy the parts needed for my own and rework it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

So u guys want Bolt and Uber to leave Nigeria too...
Leave for who to take over abeg. Is it LagRide?

Someone posted earlier this week for govt to come and regulate UberBolt.

Regulate in what instance? Has any Enterprise controlled/owned by Nigerian govt ever succeeded? Where are our refineries? Where is NigeriaAir?, NITEL? etc. But some think nihetian govt interference will help them

Since they are so much in love with govt owned platform or govt interference, they should kuku subscribe to LagRide and leave UberBolt platforms

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Arteta has made me lose passion for football again.

This guy needs to stop using arsenal to learn work and leave.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

Hope you are following up all the offers here,
Cos there have been atleast 5 offers since u started searching for cars on this platform.
yes I am. Though most are either looking for someone that has years of experience or someone that lives close to them or their numbers will not go through

I have been following the thread keenly and learning so much from the experiences of the veterans too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
peeps4u:
Arteta has made me lost passion for football again.

This guy needs to stop using arsenal to learn work and leave.
I swear bro. Things were going well recently o. I wonder what has gone wrong again. Our hope of top 4 is gradually fading away before our eyes. Sad stuff

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
peeps4u:

Someone posted earlier this week for govt to come and regulate UberBolt.

Regulate in what instance? Has any Enterprise controlled/owned by Nigerian govt ever succeeded? Where are our refineries? Where is NigeriaAir?, NITEL? etc. But some think nihetian govt interference will help them

Since they are so much in love with govt owned platform or govt interference, they should kuku subscribe to LagRide and leave UberBolt platforms

U needed to hear the way one of the union guys was praising LagRide and Lagos state govt on radio the other day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Duplik8t77:
yes I am. Though some are looking for someone that lives close to them or their numbers will not go through

I have been following the thread keenly and learning so much from the experiences of the veterans too

Okay...u will get eventually.
All d best

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

Okay...u will get eventually.
All d best
thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Crvrider:

2,500 per/litre as at the time I bought it but can't say for now. Here is the sellers number 07031662339.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
pope191:

We only have one oil merchant dealer here. Dru & Son's Nig Ltd. Odogwu na Gbagada, USA... he may have it .
Gbagada USA?
Mama's pot loading.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
drmikeadams:

I no do NIN, na lekki toll tag I go come get?===I want to c what will happen las las angry grin
Don't mind them, na we be the stubborn Nigerians association.
No NIN, no hawkers permit, no this no that I'll only do it when I can no longer go online and wok.
Na by force to use lekki/ikoyi bridge?
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Felicity0001:

Something is definitely wrong with that car, if it's old age just forget about it, if it's electrical issue forget about, it will cost you a fortune to bring it back to factory standard. Better you sell it off and get another.
Benz no dey chop fuel
I agree with you Benz are very fuel economical, same with other German machines like Audi and Volkswagen but if it does consume fuel it means something is wrong.
That car should be a 2.0 engine, I have someone that bought it for wifey he even said it have more fuel economy than Corolla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

Chai...this story dey pain me ehhh.
But u shouldn't have acted that way. Avoid problems and violence at all cost.
Na me avoid problem pass boss. Na because say I they pamper the car against my inspection which is now due. The werey just go bash my bumper

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Gbagada USA?
Mama's pot loading.
grin

Boss leave me and my oga nah... it's not as if you are a Nigerian, abi you get NIN?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
So there are people who actually call and deliberately waste your time.

Like when you are close to their pickup point, it's either call waiting or they don't pick.

And minutes later, they order again.

Same thing happens

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagBlogger(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Felicity0001:

Instead of you to knock him down use reverse hit the one behind... Guy this work is not for the fainted hearted oh if you don't have mind stay away from commercial driving.

Thank God you're safe shall... If na me I go jam the two of them or better still use my knife as well.

It dog eat dog.
Don't be the prey
Be the predator

See my knife goes with me anywhere I drive to.

Solders don't wish for war but they are happy when they hear the drum of war being beaten.

Oga carrying a concealed weapon is a crime. Let Police not catch you with it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Duplik8t77:
yes I am. Though most are either looking for someone that has years of experience or someone that lives close to them or their numbers will not go through

Continue your search, don't give up here, gave my car to a Nairalander here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Have been trying to get the logic to how a grown-up man will accept a car worth 4million under Hire -purchase. Every week he has to bring 40k or he would not be allowed to pick the car the following week.
No matter the distance, he has to return the car to his partner location every blessed day.
To crown it all, payment must be done every Friday . He drives the car Monday to Thursday, while his partner makes use of the car for personal needs every Friday. Imagine ? Friday of all day. Failure to remit 40k when expected means he dare not come around on Saturday to pick the car.
Pls, with all this restrictions can the driver still meet up with out default?
Same driver is to repairs and service the car when necessary.
Some people are just heartless and wicked. I wish someone can deliver this man from this slavery contract he went and put himself. People are suffering in this country. Every week he had to borrow some cash to meet up with payment.
Now I heard he want to get loan from one of this banks so as to pay up and get full ownership of the car. Hmm.
God bless all the responsible men out there. You shall never labour in vain.
Happy weekend my people.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
With all that i have learnt over the years on this thread . I can never signed for such . My eye don open. I wish I can invite the fellow to this thread but my hands are tight. I still won dey my husband house. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
peacefulhome:
Have been trying to get the logic to how a grown-up man will accept a car worth 4million under Hire -purchase. Every week he has to bring 40k or he would not be allowed to pick the car the following week.
No matter the distance, he has to return the car to his partner location every blessed day.
To crown it all, payment must be done every Friday . He drives the car Monday to Thursday, while his partner makes use of the car for personal needs every Friday. Imagine ? Friday of all day. Failure to remit 40k when expected means he dare not come around on Saturday to pick the car.
Some people are just heartless and wicked. I wish someone can deliver this man from this slavery contract he went and put himself. People are suffering in this country. Every week he had to borrow some cash to meet up with payment.
Now I heard he want to get loan from one of this banks so as to pay up and get full ownership of the car. Hmm.
Happy weekend my people.

Hmmmm this is strong!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
sunnymighty:

Hmmmm this is strong!
What have you read? If I write everything you go fear. I had to keep some information private. Who knows if the wicked fellow is even here.
I had he does nothing for a living aside waiting for the 40k returns. So irritating!!
Even oga Dru with strong heart cant do such.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
peacefulhome:
Happy weekend my people.

Desperation.

There are some offers not to be looked twice before rejecting it. This offer will definitely worsen his present condition.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dailyparrot:

I think you were the guy asking why your bolt map always shows your car upside down.

The reason is this, you will have to click on "navigate" in order to set the map to direct you like Google maps.

Next time when you want to use the Bolt map to get to the riders destination, just tap the navigate option on the screen.

NOTA BENE: Once you tap that navigate, you will need to click on the gear icon (three dotted lines) and click on "change" at the map option to be able to use the Google map going forward.
Yeah, someone here already showed me how to go about it. Ever since then, I've been using the G-map for everything. I can't use the bolt inbuilt map even if dem teach me.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
eyinola:
thank uu, all the engines we saw today the least na 400K..make i just buy the parts needed for my own and rework it
Na wa o. Moni wey fit buy car before.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
donbrowser:

Tinubu dey do rally today at Onikan
No wonder.
Going out that time would be risky for drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
pope191:

I see you winning Ballor d'Driver pretty soon than expected. You are doing good
Which one be Ballon d'Driver again? grin grin
When legends and ancestors are here, who be me?
Na here I dey learn, boss. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

U needed to hear the way one of the union guys was praising LagRide and Lagos state govt on radio the other day

Anything Union in this country is fraud. They are the ones always making things difficult for others

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
donfortune48:
Terms don dey turn solid and liquid.
If else statement.

if (10) {
Solid 50k;
else liquid 10k;
}
Endif Lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
sunnymighty:

Continue your search, don't give up here, gave my car to a Nairalander here.
kudos to you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
geezyk:
If I don't know about anyone, I know about Bezos, and the $300k that was given to him, Bill gate had a mum whose family had generational wealth, and YES! Zuckerberg was born rich, might not be millions rich, but if your parents can afford to send you to a $50k ivy league school (No scholarship) then you're rich.

What these people have in common is their supportive background (Money) and family, how many people in Nigeria who currently have an idea can their family support them with money, you go to a firm to pitch your idea and it gets stolen from you, what are you gonna do about it?

Omo! No dey compare our environment and community to the enabling environment out there, everyone doing ehailing is in it for something so as to step up, but naija go humble you. To all hustlers, pay day is coming.

Even Zuckerberg sef thief person idea. Facebook wasn't his idea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dapotemi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.