Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815270 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:23am On Apr 20, 2022
davit:

My app is up to date bro. The matter just tire me. I don celsr app cache. Reset password several times. Bolt support hasn't said anything about being blocked or deactivated. The only response I got from them was to reset my password or use magic link. The whole thing con be like Village pipu stuff grin

Delete the app and redownload again then log into with your email and recent password.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Salesnservices: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Please my good people, I really need a car for transport business (Uber) and am ready to be paying returns every saturday.

I will be grateful if can assist me
Call/WhatsApp: 07066880314
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Felicity0001:

Delete the app and redownload again then log into with your email and recent password.

I also noticed that I can't log in via Web too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Felicity0001:

Better... C that advice baz001 gave you up there? Listen to it well.

The same way you wash your dad's car is how you'll also wash your car.

My modus operandi hasn't changed from the days of my rental.

I rest every Tuesdays and days car needs mechanic attention.

Last week Friday I started work late around 3pm I got home past 1am then set out to ajah to pickup a client to Alakuko that was all for that day... Sunday I worked from 2pm till 11pm Monday I didn't work, yesterday being Tuesday actual, my rest days... I use am carry madam go market to stockpile the house.

My target is long trips on days I want to work fully in Bolt, you can't just be changing destination anyhow without letting me know from the onset of the trip, I'm not your personal driver Oga/madam.

On Friday I carried one girl and as we enroute she liked the comfort of the car na so say told me she would like me to carry her for two other stops after getting to her current destination.

From her house on castleRock to a supermarket along the street then to Agungi and then back I charged her 3k, she offered to changed location on the app b4 but I declined since it wasn't a surge trip.

Bolt wouldn't have charged that much.

This work na calculation
All advices taken, boss.
I've gained a lot from these your comments (plus the ones Bazo gave me).
I'm catching up on them.
But you are a boss, you own your car. cheesy we are still a rentee, have to deliver to the owner as stipulated. We look up to God to answer us, too. smiley
I'm not marketing my electronics business yet, cos I've not balanced. Once I'm balanced, I will be carrying my business with me while piloting. My business needs marketing, but once I don balance well, I will start moving it.
I want to be using 2 days to rest for driving, using the 2 days to push my electronics business, but I'm not balanced yet.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Duplik8t77:
Weldone boss. Respect
I am no BOSS. undecided
The real bosses are here.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2022
davit:
Abeg who don get this issue before with bolt. I tried to open my app now only to discover that I have been logged out. I tired to log in but got password error. I have reset the password several times but the issue perisists. I have mailed bolt but no response yet.

Anyone with such experience before?
Pearl1910
Felicity0001
Gentlelife50
Baz001

Same issue happened to a driver I know

Turned out that his account was blocked. I guess this is Bolts new style. No email, no in app notification, nothing.

He only got to realise he was blocked when he called them. Their reason? Someone reported that he used a longer route and increased fare.

He was blocked for two weeks or so before they unblocked him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2022
dru23:

Back pain grin Nigerians are their own worse enemy, forget say we get bad leaders......

The White man design the car for a particular reasons. And our naija people will say the White man is wrong and remove it.. The same way they remove thermostats ....

And this ur guy @donforunte48 has been driving without linkages. for 2plus years and counting.. Why he wouldn't have back pain, waist pain etc ...

The linkages are meant to stabilize the car and give you a safer and comfortable balance ride without the wobbling left and ride .....

And he is been driving like that for 2yrs place and couple with death trap bad road.. And this is normal or am I missing something here.......

At this rate of ignorance, Nigerians will start removing 1 of the eyes, kidney, lungs.. Because they only need 1 of each....

Lolzz.

Dru23 === Ode.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2022
mainaugustine:
Good morning bosses..does bolt inspection centre that is in kudirat abiola way work...cause I used the direction from bolt but I can see any con oil filling station....someone said I should turn back up ...turning now Sha
Go to Mobil filling station at Obanikoro - drive in the direction as if your heading to Maryland.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2022
deedee44:

I did 140 almost all thru just last week from ibadan to lagos. It still depends on the driver sha cuz I don't drive recklessly and know when to slow down ahead of time
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2022
mainaugustine:
Done...I have been unblocked
Glory be to God.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Turned out that his account was blocked. I guess this is Bolts new style. No email, no in app notification, nothing.

He only got to realise he was blocked when he called them. Their reason? Someone reported that he used a longer route and increased fare.

Kindly me share their contact number with me.

If Bolt does this, I only pity people who would see this hustle as a real way of livelihood especially those buy cars for the purpose.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2022
davit:

Kindly me share their contact number with me.

If Bolt does this, I only pity people who would see this hustle as a real way of livelihood especially those buy cars for the purpose.

Here sir

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Finally gotten back access to nairaland.

Hello nairaland,

I bought a car last year for my online Taxi business which was a decision I had to make in order to save my business from the current economic realities. The car is a Honda civic 2003, I must say the car really helps in terms of fuel economy and cost of replacing damaged parts. But then the car overheats when the sun is out with the AC on, the over heating only occurs on hot days but lately regardless of the surroundings temperature the car overheats after 2 to 3 hours of driving. I have literally tried everything from changing radiator to replacing head gasket to flushing engine block and adding additional fan that comes up when I turn on the AC all these efforts never solved the problem.
In a desperate search for a solution I have taken the car to a very professional mechanic with all gadget and tools needed to give a finally solution.

I am documenting the entire process via YouTube on a channel called CarPalavaFix

Link to the video below ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-DcsojCqhA

Please subcribe as I'll upload my progress on this project.

And thanks for the support you all showed me on my previous channel (The Driverpreneur). Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Turned out that his account was blocked.I guess this is Bolts new style. No email, no in app notification, nothing.

Reason why I insist on having an exit plan. It doesn't have to be perfect before one starts execution.
No pension, No leave bonus, No benefits at all, yet an average driver commits on the average, 10-12 hours daily on a company that can sack you at will without hearing your side of the story.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Felicity0001:

A. Budget 35-40k for tokunbo but take the car to ladipo and get a mechanic to buy and fix it there. 1k for road side parking or car park parking, mechanic workmanship 3k. You and am go follow go the omo Igbo shop go select. If he puts it and it didn't work well hell take it back and change. You can do counter balancing with your own

B. Yes it can be fixed but a professional good at his craft is needed... Just a few of them available best is replacement. Counter balancing to make it cheaper for you.

Take it to ladipo as well.

But you 1st have to know what is bad, is it the rack or the pump, if it's the rack oil will peak out entirely when you apply break then steering goes strong while turning, if not fix on time it will affect the pump itself.

But if it's the pump you'll hear a cracking hissing sound while turning the steering even though oil is well gauged. Steering will be strong as well.

Know the difference so you don't go throwing money anyhow.

I changed my pump 2weeks ago

Counter balancing 19k
Parking 1k
Mechanic 4k
Oil 3k

I think it's both, power steering oil goes down occasionally, and the whistling sound when you turn the steering. Steering is stiff when turning on slow speed.

Ladipo wahala too much....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2022
northbird:

If I get you right, you rekit the steering rack for 8k, then you paid mech 5k for his services.
Cos I'm quite surprised mech said d guy will take 15k for fixing a leaking steering rack only . After that I will still pay mech cos he said it's a whole day's job.

Abeg where for mainland did you fix it.?
Just seeing this.
That Street beside Randle General Hospital Surulere. U will be facing the workshop directly at the end of the street. Just ask for Ọ̀gá Wole and tell him from Samson Col. U can reach me on 08181058945 when u get there so I can confirm if he's the one. I don't want to share his number make them senior boys no go enter am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2022
northbird:

Reason why I insist on having an exit plan. It doesn't have to be perfect before one starts execution.
No pension, No leave bonus, No benefits at all, yet an average driver commits on the average, 10-12 hours daily on a company that can sack you at will without hearing your side of the story.
It's terrible. Imagine I woke up this morning all pumped up and ready to hit the road.

I fired my Bolt app only to get block message. Mfkers... Since when did they start mandating that you must complete at least 50% of your trips?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2022
northbird:

I just want to believe that it was not the first report about him using a longer route because if it was and he was blocked, then then the less said the better
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2022
northbird:

So after someone don wíwí on his boss head Bolt fit kick one out just like that? Abeg mke una go wash the weewee una wee on ur boss head o.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2022
ReadaDream:
It's terrible. Imagine I woke up this morning all pumped up and ready to hit the road.

I fired my Bolt app only to get block message. Mfkers... Since when did they start mandating that you must complete at least 50% of your trips?
Hope u never wee on ur boss head? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2022
samobaba4u:

grin I no get boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2022
davit:

Thanks. I have mailed support. All I got from them so far is to reset my password which I have done.
I have no issue with them on any ground that should warrant deactivating my account. No warning no comolaint.i don't even use the app like before max 5 to 6 trips a week. I will keep following up with the support though.

Okay, better to keep following up. Dunno if they have their office opened now and are attending to complaints.
Next best option would have been to go to their office, as in-person support is usually faster, but looks like you're not in the ants league so no much pressure.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2022
samobaba4u:

Just seeing this.
That Street beside Randle General Hospital Surulere. U will be facing the workshop directly at the end of the street. Just ask for Ọ̀gá Wole and tell him from Samson Col. U can reach me on 081 when u get there so I can confirm if he's the one. I don't want to share his number make them senior boys no go enter am.

Thanks Boss. I will reach out to you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kpengla(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2022
ReadaDream:

You people should be grateful to bolt for this heavenly opportunity they gave you o....sitting inside A/C from morning till night like bank manager but you still dey complain, very bad of you bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kpengla(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2022
samobaba4u:

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2022
available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ..,
Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K).....

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Felicity0001:

64 round na him I dey look at. I just dey wait make buhari just approve 1st I go b d 1st set to place order.

But come to think of it, did baba c d future b4 retrieving all f.ire ar.ms licences or did he do it as demands by his Suda.nese and Sene galese guys for rig ging if the 20 14 elect ion so that Nigerians won't have to fight back when being attacked. because all these years no president has retrieved license for self protection.

Just imagine the level of insecurity in the country, Nigeria has never been like this b4.

Let him approve license for fire arm and see how the insecurity issues die down
Baba e go better make you buy taser gun and pepper spray than the fire arm.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2022
Felicity0001:

If na me self I get the loan and still wish to continue or own that car I will never pay outrightly to that devilish man the sum of 2.5m like that, say who die? How much is naija use 1st body 2010 Corolla being sold? How much did I sell the Corolla sport some weeks ago? Millage on that engine was 58k, the next day the car was delivered to portharcourt to it's new owner... 1.650k new owner paid.

How much is a direct tokunbo C200 currently being sold? 2.4-2.7m
Volvo S40 nko how much? 2.- 2.7m now, naija used for both C200/C180 or V40 is within 1m-1.4m

I can't even be paying 40k Mondays thru Thursdays for a naija used car say watin happen? My village people no wicked reach like that na...

That driver suppose collect slap I swear, I fit slap am if u c am... Even person wey smoke baba fela get sense not to sign such an agreement. That driver should go for a deliverance honestly, even the pastor or Alfa that will pray for him self will use style slap am during the deliverance season.

Shuu! I've never seen such height of foolishness ever b4.

4m for a naija used car excluding weekends

No!!!

Would have doubted the story if not that it came from an old moniker like peacefulhome because this is so unbelievable
The man really Bleep up, abeg between c180, c200 and c230, which of them will you recommend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Kpengla:

You people should be grateful to bolt for this heavenly opportunity they gave you o....sitting inside A/C from morning till night like bank manager but you still dey complain, very bad of you bro

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=112070180][/quote]
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.