Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735385 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I hail you boss but respect! If na shop you still dey alright.. patapata if issue start, you go add money them go give you another one but 64gb 4gb Original UK used Huawei for 25k at this time go dey difficult small. Except if person wey wan sell am need money sharp sharp and he be no mind.

Weytin I sabi sef cool cool

This one all of una just dey put fear for my body like this... Abeg make I go repair my LG bikogrin I can't fit shout
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Gudvibes06:
But truly you can do that with a sweet MB like feli's Benz, rider no go remember to report.

I'm

gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Yeah. I love Floki oooo.

Thanks jor floki is the right name.

That guy was a xter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

lol...Na ritual N100 note na grin

Even the cheif priest couldn't interpret floki's dream of him seeing he-the cheif priest's in a poop of blood.
grin

If you know you know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Johnchrix:

Enter itedo those trenches you will see hotel of 7k just ask around that market there's an hotel after the mountain of fire

In a community everybody is a useful tool.

Nice one John

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Ah! The guy na mumu ni? How them go pay for the man account...

How you go gree for that kind thing?

Dem don use him head oo..
A fool at 40 is a fool forever. He don reach 40?

That age has long been reduced ooh... It's now a fool @ 20 is a fool for ever because @20 everyone is already a grown adult able to reproduce, feed and take responsibility

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2022
available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426.....

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)*

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ,,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)......

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Viking07:
Ok.

grin
One of the greatest epic response ever to a good sermon. grin

I can't condemn you bro otherwise I would be a kettle calling a pot Blackgrin

na only full fare which includes bonus I talk say make you collect ooo not extra faregrin

My hoodlum is really a childs where your hoodlum is

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Lol.. bro my first week with bolt na so I drop rider for one trenches for ikola Rd Syd from shrine na so this request enter 7minutes away to Abule Egba after waiting for like 10 minutes thank God I no go leave here empty after call na so I start 7 minutes journey turn 20 with terrible road I got to PU na so she park party plate full my trunk ok we reach destination I end trip see collect 500 bolt will compensate you 700 I no believe my eyes for my mind laye I no fit collect 5h for this trip I tell her your money is 1200.... Rider .. but na 500 bolt show.
Me.. Bolt ya were ni your money is 1200
She went inside delayed me for another 5 mins and brought my 1200. B4 I know it my rating just drop from 5* to 2.3* it took me like 2 weeks b4 the rating go up again since den I no dey do am again na to gba kamu and take mind swear for bolt anytime they try the rubbish.

Just imagine! 500 with plenty loads like that from ikeja... Even the 1200 self doesn't commensarate with the trip and one person will come and preach sermon to me.

No, I'll collect full fare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2022
BAZ001:

Your ratings went from 5* to 2.3* and you brought it up in 2weeks
Felicity001 & davit must come learn from you.
You too much

I sweargrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2022
Viking07:
Turns out it works albeit discreetly. Trip of 1100 me I told the Alhaji it’s 1500 with strong face. I don collect my money. cheesy Some well to do riders(rich)don’t really care about the fare. Don’t try this with riders from Ajegunle or any ghetto in Lagos.
This is fraud and it should not be encouraged plzzzzz..not even d actual 1200 but u still went ahead to inflate d fare..one day bush meat go catch d hunter ooooooooooo

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by childofgrace2k: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2022

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Come ooo is the reopening of the idoroko border for rice and cars?? Can cars now come through the borders? Can we now bring in rice?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
It's down opp nnpc fuel station...drive in into the building opp nnpc..it's at the back
dlex21:

Bros, where biko? I didn't see any first bank on Oregun road
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
UPDATE!! UPDATE!!
I have paid oooo ..15k...Allen avenue...say I dey wait to pick person ..na so kowope block my car ...I no even argue...they enter motor say make I dey drive go ...na so we reach we reach car park ..talk can start
Thief's: oga here is our office and you have to
pay ticket of 250k but because I like
you and you no worry me so bring 70k
you are fine and easy going..
Me:. Hmm ...OGA you know say I no follow
talk anything you say make I drive I drive
and besides this a new car and I just
dey comot see na only 900 dey here .
Long story Sha...someone came collected my car key last last na 15k I pay give person wey no wear uniform rider I no pick again.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
mainaugustine:
UPDATE!! UPDATE!!

Long story Sha...someone came collected my car key last last na 15k I pay give person wey no wear uniform rider I no pick again.....

Sorry about that. Chai, that was much sha. Sadly, it's part of the downsides of the racket. Don't fall for this next time. Always be on the alert.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
mainaugustine:
UPDATE!! UPDATE!!
I have paid oooo ..15k...Allen avenue...say I dey wait to pick person ..na so kowope block my car ...I no even argue...they enter motor say make I dey drive go ...na so we reach we reach car park ..talk can start
grin
No vex say i laugh o. Welcome to Lagos!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Felicity0001:

It's a nice ride shall I admit but na taxi driver(business man) I be not a money waster
I saw one c200 2011 for Jìjì. Is 2011 not good for the hustle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
obinoral1179:
Please who knows the exact number for fan belt of civic 08.... help a brother here..
Ask for 1950 size, if Mecho is not experienced, he will tell you its too short but that is the size
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pearl1910 abeg respond to your email
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Felicity0001:

That age has long been reduced ooh... It's now a fool @ 20 is a fool for ever because @20 everyone is already a grown adult able to reproduce, feed and take responsibility

grin grin grin I dey reason my life grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
mainaugustine:
UPDATE!! UPDATE!!
Long story Sha...someone came coullected my car key last last na 15k I pay give person wey no wear uniform rider I no pick again.....
Ah! But them no be task force na...

Omo... No dey park for road side for day time o. Especially those hot zone like Ikeja, Alausa, Yaba, Jibowu and the likes..
Always be alert.

You can look for an eatery or filling station around and use their parking space or check for a street where task force no dey dey...

Better still cancel the ride.
15k na a whole day's pay o. Kai!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Viking07:
Turns out it works albeit discreetly. Trip of 1100 me I told the Alhaji it’s 1500 with strong face. I don collect my money. cheesy Some well to do riders(rich)don’t really care about the fare. Don’t try this with riders from Ajegunle or any ghetto in Lagos.
Egungun be careful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
BAZ001:

Your ratings went from 5* to 2.3* and you brought it up in 2weeks
Felicity001 & davit must come learn from you.
You too much
Ogbeni I have no issue with rating nah cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Felicity0001:

Even the cheif priest couldn't interpret floki's dream of him seeing he-the cheif priest's in a poop of blood.
grin

If you know you know

Oga feli, I beg wetin be that Honda guy number for Ladipo again? I thought I saved it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
mainaugustine:
UPDATE!! UPDATE!!

You have been scammed.
If it's not Police or Lastma don't let anybody obtain you.
But u now have experience, I guess it will not happen to u again.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

You have been scammed.
If it's not Police or Lastma don't let anybody obtain you.
But u now have experience, I guess it will not happen to u again.
Imagine them saying 250k because he parked by the roadside. This Lagos is not for anybody who doesn't have scoin scoin in his armoury
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
deedee44:

Imagine them saying 250k because he parked by the roadside. This Lagos is not for anybody who doesn't have scoin scoin in his armoury

Lolz...the solution is don't allow them enter your car. No matter what.
If they do never let them get a hold of ur keys.
Drive them to the nearest police station, or Army barracks. Na run them go run leave u.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Felicity0001:

grin
One of the greatest epic response ever to a good sermon. grin

I can't condemn you bro otherwise I would be a kettle calling a pot Blackgrin

na only full fare which includes bonus I talk say make you collect ooo not extra faregrin

My hoodlum is really a childs where your hoodlum is
My boss. I no get time for all these mf quoting me again on this thread cheesy. Even a blind man would agree bolt prices are uselessly poor. A trip the usual cab man would collect 2000, bolt go say on AC, collect 600 naira. Even some passengers themselves complain the fares are TOO CHEAP.

Since bolt no wan gree adjust their price to reflect the reality( inflation in this country has more than doubled). Then whenever I get the opportunity, especially all those late nights olosho’s I’ll collect my own fare.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
davit:
Pearl1910 abeg respond to your email

I have sent it to you, abi na Account number u mean? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Meanwhile, it seems gmaps is having server issues. Map looking like a mathematical graph. If this was Lagos na lastma for come tow your car because na one way e dey lead me to this morning.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Felicity0001:
Come ooo is the reopening of the idoroko border for rice and cars?? Can cars now come through the borders? Can we now bring in rice?

Closing if borders isnt against the car. You can only ship in car through seaport and not land borders even with opening if borders. Anything beyond seaport importation of cars na smuggling and likely not to have original custom clearnace

(1) (2) (3) ... (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.