Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764931 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Olayetan:

When you see opportunity, make a whole out it.

There's nothing bad in what I did, it's just you maximizing your profit.

I do this everytime I have the opportunity.

There was a time I was heading home from ajao estate to mushin to rest cux I was already tired, it was 4pm in the afternoon, suddenly, a request came in within ajao to sangotedo, I was contemplating on whether to honor it or not then the rider called me and said I will be picking up package from flight logistics, na so I happy o.

You won't believe I started the trip and went home then rested for an hour and Waited for a trip on indriver going same direction and I got alesh hotel from yabatech for 4k.

I quickly accepted the price ND drove to rider, that's after I've rested for about an hour at home.

Bolt rider didn't even care to call me, I dropped indriver rider and took bolt rider package to her and her trip ended on 8500 plus the 4k from indriver, that's 12500 on a single trip.

Then God now buttered my bread, just few streets away in that sangotedo, I got another trip on indriver going to surulere for 4700, I quickly accepted to close work for the day...
hahahahahaha @Felicity0001 our hoodlumness dey learn work for where this person dey. This is Phd in Hoodlumnology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
dav1002:
Bosses abeg e get anything like ac vacuum
Cos car idles and runs normal but when ac is put on it vibrates heavily and goes off when at a stop
Coils, plugs, throttle body has all been changed
What car is that? Start by cleaning your iacv.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ceexcel(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hello comrades,
Am in need of a car to drive on Uber, I've been idle for 2 months now since I lost custody of the former car I was using and ever since then getting another car seems a very big deal. Pls to whoever that is willing to assist me with a car to drive, I promise not to disappoint with the weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08060998335. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
dav1002:
Cos car idles and runs normal but when ac is put on it vibrates heavily and goes off when at a stop

You mean you changed all that because of this issue? Usually the first thing to check is your iacv valve
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
dav1002:

You people should normalize scanning your car when you discover a fault. Don't just be letting Kasim be doing guess work for you. You'll end up wasting money and not solving the problem.. imagine all the things you already changed and no solution.

Buy small OBD II Scanner and keep in your car. Scan for fault codes when you have issues and you'll get real time info on what's wrong with your car and save yourself from stress. It's simple. If there's anything you don't understand do research yourself or ask people who are knowledgeable...

If you need Kasim to change anything for you, you'd have been well informed and you can tell him what to do not just all that guess work they do. The thing annoys me a lot cos most of them have little knowledge about how modern cars work and they end up causing more damage than solving problems.

Abeg!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Felicity0001:

Hi, pls I've a Muslim brother who is very diligent in his doings, experience in the ehailing job as well in fact he started b4 me was on HP with a corolla b4 but something happened to his partner and he lost his car.

I will be one of his guarantors if need be... He's a Northerner but born and brought up in Lagos State, please if anyone has opportunity for him kindly reach out to me please.

Pls tell the young man to PM me sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Abeg anybody here that drives in Benin? Am considering giving my car out for weekly remittance instead of me doing it myself. Any suggestions on the amount they remit?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jendy36(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Felicity0001:

Es300 for ehailing in Benin wey no get good road? How do you plan doing it in areas like ekenwhan, ipoba hill, Uniben environ and ewetubu among others, especially when rain starts. Benin has the worst road infrastructure in the entire Niger Delta region i don't even kniw why they included it to Niger Delta region self...

Anyways, I've seen people use the car a lot over here in Lagos even though its a V6 its fuel consumption isn't that bad give it a try but mind the places you go to especially during rain fall I believe maintenance if that car shouldn't be too pricey. Since that's what you have just make do it it.

Good luck6

Good evening chief.

Any recommendations for using Lexus ES 350 for bolt in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
mejai:

Code bro? And what plan?

Normal *131# na follow the wizard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lush100:
This shame shame shame got me laughing.
My brother, the people ruling over us are not Nigerians.
This present government did not come to govern but came to do the work of their foreign cabals which is to disenfranchise the people of Nigeria.
The border closure had no single positive effect.
It is only God that can save us.
Those statements by Osinbajo and Tinubu are just political statement.

Very wicked people... Sometimes I just wonder if truly God exist because this I wonder why such people would still be breathing free air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

On MTN
It's 3,500 for 12GB per month
Or u do N1,500 for 6GB per week and roll over excess data

Yeah... 3.5k not 2.5k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
marksburg:

Thanks alot Baba. The road thing is truly an issue in Benin. I will find how to avoid some of those areas

You can't avoid it bro unless you want to aviod the hustle

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Viking07:
hahahahahaha @Felicity0001 our hoodlumness dey learn work for where this person dey. This is Phd in Hoodlumnology.

I swear I couldn't even say a word when I read his responsegrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
sunnymighty:

Pls tell the young man to PM me sir.

His not on NL let me PM you then he can take it up from there... I'll be carried along the process.

He would prefer a HP but due to lit of disappointment I don't think he has any down payment but if that won't seal through a rental will do.

I can vouch for him any day anytime

Check your pm pls and kindly response

Many thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
jendy36:

Good evening chief.

No even go there... Your eyes go see whin!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Felicity0001:

Bro no think am ooo... The day I tried buying that nonsense data I regretted my lifegrin

What I do now is mtn 12GB for N2500 I no dey fit use am finish... If the expiration period is close and I sub on it the remaining data will be rolled over.

I do 50gb for 6k and it doesn't last me 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
donfortune48:

I guess you stream allot of videos online daily..If i do mtn 25gig monthly i hardly finish it. I don't have free time any longer to stay online.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
donfortune48:

This ur zobo get as e taste ooogrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
donfortune48:

Which kain 50GB will u get for 6k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

Which kain 50GB will u get for 6k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2022
jendy36:

Good evening chief.

Ah! Some vehicles are just not meant for Uber o. Low fuel consumption, low maintenance and very sound vehicle is key in this business.

ES350...
Na like say you dey use Benz E class abi S class sef do Uber...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Johnchrix:

I guess you stream allot of videos online daily..If i do mtn 25gig monthly i hardly finish it. I don't have free time any longer to stay online.

Lolzz.
You can't run Ruby On Rails without your system being constantly connected online.

Lots of YouTube videos too.
Quite inevitable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2022
donfortune48:

Na Airtel?..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2022
Felicity0001:

This ur zobo get as e taste ooogrin

Lolzz.

Sometime last month, I bought 3.5k for 24gb, 3times within one week.
I started seeing 6k for 50gb the subsequent week. And that's what I have been buying.

Last week they gave me 15k for 150gb, but I couldn't see it again the day I wanted to sub for it.

I hope the bring it back, cos it favors me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:23am On Apr 28, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Na Airtel?..

MTN.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:45am On Apr 28, 2022
donfortune48:

My point is na audio 50GB that's why it doesn't last 2weeks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

My point is na audio 50GB that's why it doesn't last 2weeks.
Okay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2022
donfortune48:

MTN.

Share the code make I try am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2022
marksburg:
Abeg anybody here that drives in Benin? Am considering giving my car out for weekly remittance instead of me doing it myself. Any suggestions on the amount they remit?
Die that idea, if you are not driving yourself, jejely park the car.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jendy36(m): 2:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Felicity0001:

No even go there... Your eyes go see whin!
More info please!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jendy36(m): 2:42am On Apr 28, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Ah! Some vehicles are just not meant for Uber o. Low fuel consumption, low maintenance and very sound vehicle is key in this business.

ES350...
Na like say you dey use Benz E class abi S class sef do Uber...

Hhmm. I won’t do it as a full time work. It’s something I will do only days I’m off from work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: kayol4life, Doris4ever(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.