Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4844144 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) ... (5714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:50pm On May 03, 2022
141samuel:
you are defending rubbish because you don't want to pay commission, anytime I opened rida and see all those ridiculous prices, it always annoy me, even the estimated price is always lower than than bolt price, then rider will still price it down, then you guys will still be fighting for it, no paid waiting time, rider will still have stop on the road, no surg , nothing, that price you calculated on for indrive #14500, there's no way it will not be more than that on bolt, yesterday I used 5k fuel to make 28k on bolt, will you say I make 20k to earn 10k. The only problem I'm having with bolt is there bonus, and I don't do trip I don't want to do because of bonus

10k done within 4hrs, how much gas do u think it will take to restart again. Beside 5k more, I'll b typing from bed. Lazy driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:06pm On May 03, 2022
Felicity0001:

I know watin my eyes c for ispabd traffic on Saturday... Chaigrin I don't forget in a hurry.

Even bolt riders no gree book ride to even phase 1 cos of the traffic the little trips that comes along mtn network won't allow me either accept or load riders details or allow me answer my calls... It was really frustrating... Restarted phone like twice then use AC vent and turn off Bluetooth b4 everything normalized.
Yet na indriver I take enter phase 1 from there to mainland.

Saturday was a bad day for me on that island but las las I thank God because my two offline trips landed me abt 35k... One small little boy go jam my fender on the traffic along the expr road... Instead if him to say sorry bros he was tyere claiming right saying "but I'm straight na" stupid boy... All these partners self... Dont they look at the age of applicants b4 giving car to them? How will you rent a 2010 Corolla to a boy bellow 24/22yrs of age? See the way he was speeding inside traffic he was lucky the damage wasn't much else I would have shown him something serious.
I just made sure his rider left him there without paying since he his claiming right upon a wrong act still dey use police threaten... Small boy wey no know anything I just reason myself, enter my car and drove off.

Offline no dey allow person see road again even to gross 100k monthly now na serious task

Sorry for the scratch, those things are unavoidable in Lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:30pm On May 03, 2022
Viking07:
So I took the under 17 National team coach to the stadium this morning. Na inside my car he grant interview on brilla FM.
Assuming any hoodlum here sabi play ball now, I for link them up. cheesy

I will appreciate if you fit link one of my smallie, the boy is quite good.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:57pm On May 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz... so anybody wey sabi car na mechanic? well I take that as a complement.
Ur money no dey with me o. Obinoral been carry am. Before it turns to a narrative for u tongue

Lol... Na inside your motor I forget amgrin obinoral self just dey play me dribble since 1910 god dey shallgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:01pm On May 03, 2022
xstyle:
Good morning guys, I have been having difficulties deciding which car to get with a 1.4 million naira budget. I will love to get a 307 but I don't have any experience using it. Please if you have use 307 before share your experience or recommend another car within my budget. Thank you all for your usual support

Anybody wey want car should contact me DMicallygrin

Its our work
Our charges are flexible
We render both advice, inspection and mobility services from sourcing to purchase

Do a DM now

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:03pm On May 03, 2022
Viking07:
So I took the under 17 National team coach to the stadium this morning. Na inside my car he grant interview on brilla FM.

Come o you sure say I no go change location to Abuja like this?? By now maybe na Buhari I for don dey drive like this

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 2:20pm On May 03, 2022
Felicity0001:

Come o you sure say I no go change location to Abuja like this?? By now maybe na Buhari I for don dey drive like this

grin grin meanwhile is the business still profitable? A junior colleague wants to sell his car, 2009 corolla, I'm interested in buying it then put it up for HP. He bought the car in December tho registered it January, car never used for uber or any commercial purpose.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:35pm On May 03, 2022
Springboot:

grin grin meanwhile is the business still profitable? A junior colleague wants to sell his car, 2009 corolla, I'm interested in buying it then put it up for HP. He bought the car in December tho registered it January, car never used for uber or any commercial purpose.

Ive a buyer who needs a car now like this if you don't mind to send me his contact lets deal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:46pm On May 03, 2022
141samuel:
you are defending rubbish because you don't want to pay commission, anytime I opened rida and see all those ridiculous prices, it always annoy me, even the estimated price is always lower than than bolt price, then rider will still price it down, then you guys will still be fighting for it, no paid waiting time, rider will still have stop on the road, no surg , nothing, that price you calculated on for indrive #14500, there's no way it will not be more than that on bolt, yesterday I used 5k fuel to make 28k on bolt, will you say I make 20k to earn 10k. The only problem I'm having with bolt is there bonus, and I don't do trip I don't want to do because of bonus

5k done... is it still possible to do 10k today? Remember working class Sista Mary that is supposed to resume work tomorrow, is still observing mbomchi under brother Mavis.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2022
Felicity0001:

cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 2:58pm On May 03, 2022
Viking07:

Can I pm you bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2022
Crvrider:

I will appreciate if you fit link one of my smallie, the boy is quite good.
I actually thought you were kidding. Are you serious? You made similar comment when I picked Amokachi. From what he told the radio station they’re to pick 25 kids from the lot this week then go to Ghana. Seems there’s a competition about to kickoff over there. They’re already in camp at the National stadium. I dunno if you’re in Abuja. You can find your way there.
He listed the basic requirements:
NIN
BVN
International passport etc.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 03, 2022
ThatNiccur:

Can I pm you bro?
My email is on my profile.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:23pm On May 03, 2022
Glithronix:
Good morning, bosses.
Have a couple of things though.

1) the Camry 03 I use (rental), the steering wheel is very hard to manoeuvre and when I do, it makes some brushing sounds that shows it's being forced to turn. Though it doesn't affect my driving, just the sound and forced turning. Noted; I changed the ATF in it like 2 weeks ago. Y'all remember I was asking which one to use that time? I got the recommended one, but Still the same. your power steering pump is on its way out or your steering rack is in need of proper servicing

2) sometimes when I enter a gallop or on speed and climb on these low road bumps, like that on 3MB when going to island, and when driving slowing with touch of brake when entering these bad roads of some riders streets angry the steering wheel will be dragging itself as if there's one ghost dragging wheel with me. I always balance it up and this is very like this since day one of collecting the car, same as the hard turning of the steering wheel and the brushing sound it makes. it’s not a ghost grin fact is one of your front brake calipers is binding when you apply brake (means one needs either servicing or a change). The side that is binding is dependent on the direction your steering wheel ‘drags’ your hand to while braking (either left or right). So which is it?

3) when putting the car in parking, the car swerves forth and back like it wants to move, sometimes, it swerves front if on slopy road. Thank God I read the solution to this few pages ago (which has to do with the pin stuff). yep, your parking pin is weak. Try to be using your handbrake whenever you switch your gear to the park position before releasing your foot from the brake pedal so it won’t be stressing the pin any further

4) car owner said I must be servicing the car is every month. I won't wanna breach this. Wouldn't have asked this but because I read some pages back where someone talked about servicing should be when oil indicator is on alert. Please which one is right? Today would make it precisely 1 month (4 weeks) I have used the car. mobil xhp should be changed every 3000 kilometers if you’re using it for ehailing so always monitor your odometer instead of the weeks or months that pass by after a change

Additionally, fuel economy of the Camry is somehow reasonable, from my own point of observation. I believe Corolla only preserves more fuel than it.true that corolla consumes less fuel than your Camry so relax about it and manage your trips better to conserve your fuel

Much respect, bosses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2022
Glithronix:
Good morning, bosses.
Have a couple of things though.

1) the Camry 03 I use (rental), the steering wheel is very hard to manoeuvre and when I do, it makes some brushing sounds that shows it's being forced to turn. Though it doesn't affect my driving, just the sound and forced turning. Noted; I changed the ATF in it like 2 weeks ago. Y'all remember I was asking which one to use that time? I got the recommended one, but Still the same.

2) sometimes when I enter a gallop or on speed and climb on these low road bumps, like that on 3MB when going to island, and when driving slowing with touch of brake when entering these bad roads of some riders streets angry the steering wheel will be dragging itself as if there's one ghost dragging wheel with me. I always balance it up and this is very like this since day one of collecting the car, same as the hard turning of the steering wheel and the brushing sound it makes.

3) when putting the car in parking, the car swerves forth and back like it wants to move, sometimes, it swerves front if on slopy road. Thank God I read the solution to this few pages ago (which has to do with the pin stuff).

4) car owner said I must be servicing the car is every month. I won't wanna breach this. Wouldn't have asked this but because I read some pages back where someone talked about servicing should be when oil indicator is on alert. Please which one is right? Today would make it precisely 1 month (4 weeks) I have used the car.

Additionally, fuel economy of the Camry is somehow reasonable, from my own point of observation. I believe Corolla only preserves more fuel than it.

Much respect, bosses.

Steering rack... 40k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:25pm On May 03, 2022
Felicity0001:

na so Pearl talk too o but the day I c am the guy na mechanic him begrin I come even forget my money for him car till today Pearl no gree return my money like thisgrin the money has been a huge blessing to him ever since.gringrin
grin Na our guy him be naw. More blessings to him cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:34pm On May 03, 2022
Viking07:
I actually thought you were kidding. Are you serious? You made similar comment when I picked Amokachi. From what he told the radio station they’re to pick 25 kids from the lot this week then go to Ghana. Seems there’s a competition about to kickoff over there. They’re already in camp at the National stadium. I dunno if you’re in Abuja. You can find your way there.
He listed the basic requirements:
NIN
BVN
International passport etc.

Yes, I mentioned this the other time but since you didn't respond I just didn't want to bother you. I say make I try again since you throw open the offer.

Presently I'm in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:43pm On May 03, 2022
pope191:

That your 28k is 19.5k for me. Can I peaceful drink water and drop d bottle? I can't remember talking about Rida

How abeg...is commission not 9.5% and 25% again?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:49pm On May 03, 2022
Felicity0001:

Ive a buyer who needs a car now like this if you don't mind to send me his contact lets deal

Him say him wan buy am, u wan come carry him market sell for a other person. grin
Chei god...u aren't a nice somebody o

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2022
Felicity0001:

I study the spirit, some I don't even bother I just zoom off.

Hmmm... Learning!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:41pm On May 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

25% plus gas of 5k out of 28k shuld land us at 15500 I guess.

If you remove 3500 gas out of 19.5k, we should have 16k. If we tòo nice dash Indriver 1k out of the 16k. 15k is not that bad for peace of mind and what is obtainable for hard working drivers 4/5 days in a week, as me don do 16k deh my bed like this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:14pm On May 03, 2022
pope191:

25% plus gas of 5k out 28k shuld land us at 15500 I guess.

If you remove 3500 gas out of 19.5k, we should have 16k. If we tòo nice dash Indriver 1k out of the 16k. 15k is not that bad for peace of mind and what is obtainable for hard working drivers 4/5 days in a week, as me don do 16k deh my bed like this.

So u don't pay commission on Indriver?
Moreover u shouldn't remove gas when comparing like this cos that is subject to type of car and other factors.

I don't want to add that Indriver is a game of luck, so ur targets aren't guaranteed even when u have the strength to do the work.

Hardworking drivers on Bolt do nothing less than 30k Gross daily

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

25% Tabi 20%?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:51pm On May 03, 2022
donfortune48:

25% Tabi 20%?

Lolz...u guys know the truth na but una no wan accept am. Whether the commission is 25% is another story.

But for the purpose of this discussion, Net is 25% less of d Gross displayed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:18pm On May 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

So u[b] don't pay commission[/b] on Indriver?
Moreover u shouldn't remove gas when comparing like this cos that is subject to type of car and other factors.

I don't want to add that Indriver is a game of luck, so ur targets aren't guaranteed even when u have the strength to do the work.

Hardworking drivers on Bolt do nothing less than 30k Gross daily

Luck ko, bet naija ni... Aliyu Wabba ASUU is still on strike grin now daily grossing is no longer 20k, it has shift to 30k. Weldone! For your information hard working drivers on Indriver can gross 40k daily. Shabi nah make we use hand write figures. Drivers deh say una deh gross 90k in 3 days grin you guys are the strongest human on earth. It shall not be well for poverty, it has a way of screwing/messing a man''s mind up and reasoning.

Did I drive today? Yes! Was I happy driving? No! They are people, families, lovers, friends that sat at the comfort of their home this holiday and we gladly resume work and still sign that contract. But me? If I no drive for 2 days like this grin e go b like all d money for Lagos don pass me, my mind will b so divided thinking if I should or not.

Aliyu Wabba deh calm down, if your tools for the job is not serving you, change it, you can't lay that frustration on me. I have my own bothers. grin

Felicity I can only advice you to remove that your dashboard plus offline. An average hard working driver should at least do 30k in 5 day, that's 150 in a week and rest for 2 days. So we are expecting 600k from you, nothing less.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:32pm On May 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...u guys know the truth na but una no wan accept am. Whether the commission is 25% is another story.

But for the purpose of this discussion, Net is 25% less of d Gross displayed.

You are just speaking big grammars. How much follow u enter, nah em b koko

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2022
Bolt don mad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ohikhuare007(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2022
Good evening my bosses, my 2008 Toyota Camry vibrates excessively. I've not been able to use it to work and my mechanic wasn't able to discover the cause. Especially when I'm in traffic and my leg is on the brake pedal and the car is on drive. The vibration will be too much, it reduces immediately I put it on neutral.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:10pm On May 03, 2022
pope191:

Luck ko, bet naija ni... Aliyu Wabba ASUU is still on strike grin now daily grossing is no longer 20k, it has shift to 30k. Weldone! For your information hard working drivers on Indriver can gross 40k daily. Shabi nah make we use hand write figures. Drivers deh say una deh gross 90k in 3 days grin you guys are the strongest human on earth. It shall not be well for poverty, it has a way of screwing/messing a man''s mind up and reasoning.

Did I drive today? Yes! Was I happy driving? No! They are people, families, lovers, friends that sat at the comfort of their home this holiday and we gladly resume work and still sign that contract. But me? If I no drive for 2 days like this grin e go b like all d money for Lagos don pass me, my mind will b so divided thinking if I should or not.

Aliyu Wabba deh calm down, if your tools for the job is not serving you, change it, you can't lay that frustration on me. I have my own bothers. grin

Felicity I can only advice you to remove that your dashboard plus offline. An average hard working driver should at least do 30k in 5 day, that's 150 in a week and rest for 2 days. So we are expecting 600k from you, nothing less.

Oya make we dey drop dashboard daily from tomorrow.
If u r game, I am game. I need some motivation.
Let's see Bolt/Uber and Indriver which one is easiest to make money or set a challenging target and meet that target.
Any hard working Driver that uses strictly Uber can also join. Let's put this argument to bed forever.

As for resting and being happy, I have told u plan urself. I drove through out last week knowing I want to b home with my family this holiday period...this work can be challenging but that freedom and flexibility is invaluable for me. Nobody can intimidate me and I can't envy Aliyu Waba grin or anybody cos I am making my own money.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:31pm On May 03, 2022
pope191:

You are just speaking big grammars. How much follow u enter, nah em b koko

Yes, but if u r comparing Apps then don't include fuel. Cos we don't know d type of car he drives n the type of car u drive. Shebi people they use Lexus ES 350, u can't compare their earnings with someone driving Suzuki na.

Now he said he made 28k if u remove commission + booking fee that's around 21k Net, how much will u make on Indriver to have this Net? From my calculation u will Gross about 24k before u end up with the same Net.
This is strictly App based, not type of car, driving pattern, or traffic related.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:38pm On May 03, 2022
Ohikhuare007:
Good evening my bosses, my 2008 Toyota Camry vibrates excessively. I've not been able to use it to work and my mechanic wasn't able to discover the cause. Especially when I'm in traffic and my leg is on the brake pedal and the car is on drive. The vibration will be too much, it reduces immediately I put it on neutral.

Check all four engine mounts very well.
One of them is hydraulic, check if it's air filled, liquid filled or rubber filled.
Best is rubber filled.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:48pm On May 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yes, but if u r comparing Apps then don't include fuel. Cos we don't know d type of car he drives n the type of car u drive. Shebi people they use Lexus ES 350, u can't compare their earnings with someone driving Suzuki na.

Now he said he made 28k if u remove commission + booking fee that's around 21k Net, how much will u make on Indriver to have this Net? From my calculation u will Gross about 24k before u end up with the same Net.
This is strictly App based, not type of car, driving pattern, or traffic related.

They say you like argument and you no deh even try to prove them wrong. What's the value of using Gwagon and after netting your so called 21k, you use 10k to fuel car. Biko is gas money your money? Even if we use the same car, can you use gas of 3k to gross 28k? I love you, so I will let this slide.

Haba! Why run kitikiti and claim to b that smart only to end up dashing NNPC the money? I don't like being angry on Tuesday's night. Tools will forever have a toll on your earning. Just like a guy that carried me saying he uses gas or 2k to make 5k on Bolt (Honda Accord). I didn't even say a world as I crack a smile, saying in my mind, your suffer nah promax cheesy I once use a car that I can branch filling station thrice a day. No how I'll go to the island I won't go to the filling station. If trip no carry me reach mu doorstep, i ain't going home, but this my Korope, full tank b carrying me for 3 days job and that was my style during fuel shortage we recently had. I use it for 3 days, dedicate one day for hustling of fuel as I am not a fan of keeping gas at home or anywhere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) ... (5714) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.