Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769198 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2022
Ghost1994:
Raining season is here again. I’ll share my little experience.

1. Avoid alpha beach road patapata during heavy rain

2. Don’t ever try to enter down orchid road no.

3. Try as much as possible to let your pointers, wipers and your dim light working perfectly before jetting out.

4. Avoid places you don’t really know their flood level.

5. During the heavy rain, find somewhere safe to park if you’ve not gotten a trip yet park your car, relax for about 25-40 minutes after the rain Lagos gutters would’ve been cleared a bit to proceed for hustle.

6. Community road Akoka is a death trap. Keep that at the back of your map.

7. It’s a season to make money but then you have to apply wisdom because rider that’s paying x2 of the money would want you to satisfy them by dropping them at their doorstep. But if by the way(s) you suspect the area is prone to flood, sharply end the trip at the beginning of the street offer a rider 100-200naira for his/her bike/keke fare.

8. Try as much as possible to work within the Circe/areas you know too well.

9. Don’t do 80-100klm during heavy. Abeg if you don’t love yourself we do. Why? Brake doesn’t work well when it’s rainy just a simple logic.

10. Off your car ac when you sight heavy flood in a street or on any road. Why? Because most of our cars are above 10yrs ago and there are some components in which water must not get into on your compressor it’ll damage your compressor quickly.

11. Work smart. Yes work smart— don’t work late start early close early. Because you can’t know all the whole roads in Lagos no matter how many decades you’ve been driving on Lagos road. Working late sometimes is a death trap to damage your vehicle because so many bad potholes you might not be able to see are trap to damage your shocks, tyre etc.

12. If you miss your turn, maybe you didn’t calculate well or map malfunctioning, don’t ever bother to reverse never ever think of that. No matter how much rider pressurize you just be calm and let him or her know you’ll remove some money out of his/her bills for compensation. 200-500 naira is Better to let go than loosing your car to accident or road lions (Lastma/Taskforce)

13. Never drag road with trailer or tankers. Those people doesn’t see on a normal day not to talk of rainy days. Be wise don’t let rider sweet talk you to be saying they’re late blablabla you’re not the cause of their lateness.

I’ll share my own work ethics

- I work basically on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday it’s a rushing day.

- I take Thursday off to relax and focus on my course

- Friday yes and Saturday I start working around 2pm why? Well I feel like that’s when the people started rushing out.

- I work on Sunday but I avoid island ajah,Lekki and the rest once it’s 1pm why? When you notice your app you’ll see it’ll all white once is getting to 2pm because riders don Dey house but on like mainland there are many churches. It’s a wisdom.

- routes I avoid on week days are:- 1. Egbeda, Ikeja in the morning is dead, ikotun igando, ekoro road, command road, Iyana ipaja, aboru, lasu, okoko, festac, mile 2, oshodi, Ikorodu never, sangotedo hell no, I can only drop a worthy trip at the airport and jet out immediately I avoid siting and waiting for unrealistic trips in airport unless I’m lucky if I’m driving out and I get a trip.

After Opic Berger I always avoid any trip going after Berger.

How do I cancel? Bolt shows me where I’m going so whenever I’m sure the area is part of my listed dead zone, I click on arrived, passenger phone is not working or passenger ask me to cancel. It’s work like magic on iPhone but not with androids. It’s help me avoiding any conversations with rider.

Note:- I accept every trips coming to my phone no matter how dead it is but I cancel once I feel is not safe for me and my car.

I try as much as possible to select the trip(s) above 1500. How will you know a trip coming to your phone is more than 1500? Any trip be it surge or no surge above 8klm is practically more than 1,500. Note I don’t care how much you collect because of bonus but all I know is that the money is above 1500.

I don’t rush myself any day anytime my target as a car owner per day is 5k for savings 3k to start hustle next day and 2k for feeding/dropping at home.

Why 5k? It’s my logic and it’s been helping save maturely. I used to make x3-4 of my savings sometimes but then it’s just my saving culture I’ll still save all have made. I’ll just called it discipline.

How did you manage cash savings? I store my cash savings somewhere in my living room where I don’t tell anyone and on Thursday Whenever I dropped my son in school, I head straight to bank and deposit to account I don’t have atm or internet banking.

How did you manage your car(s) to serve you well? I avoid most Lagos mechanics 90%. Whatsoever happened to my car like for example let’s say shocks is bad, I will drive my car to market park and pay 5hundred naira I’ll go and get my new shocks, I know how much is leakage, shocks, brake pads, thyroids, fluid, bulbs etc. all I need is to change I don’t manage.

What can make a car to last in these hustle? Cars are like human being, you have to maintain them. I Do a daily routine before I jet out in the morning because I’ll be off sometimes on 9-12 hours on wheel. I check everything I needed to check before jetting out.

I make sure I avoid anything bad route. I don’t carry loads that doesn’t fit in my car trunk. My car is design to carry 4 and yes mini 4 not heavy make ups madams going to party and try to squeeze themselves in my mini sedan no! I don’t carry them I don’t want wahala.

Also, anyday mechanic is fixing one thing or two in my car, I always make sure we do it together. I don’t supervise but we handle it together because mechanic are humans too they might forget to tighten 1 bolt which I’m not perfect either but 2-4 heads is better than 1.

How do you manage a rider whose street is bad and you consider picking him/her? Well the logic i used is straightforward. Many of dead streets have alternative like bike and keke. I’ll put a call through:-

Me: Sir/ma good morning this is the Uber ride you ordered
Rider: Good morning I’ll be expecting you.
M: sir/ma I’m sorry getting to the street now, my car has hit the ground severally it’s a low Corolla/Honda please I don’t mind since you don’t have load I’ll pay for your bike or marwa.

Reasonable rider who value life and property will agreed and even said don’t worry just give me few mins. But i manage if it’s elderly person or rider mentions she’s pregnant I’ll go BUT if rider acting somehow I won’t go.

How can someone makes more saving in this hustle?
1st is Gods grace, 2 is your car is your tools once she doesn’t give you any problem(s) you’ll make savings.

Advice to newbie:- never allow rider to sweet talk you to drop him or her at unreasonable location. Avoid airport just drop off only. Never follow one way or brt lane even if you’re carrying buhari daughter, don’t try to reverse on the highway if you miss your way yes rider will shout but keep calm, make sure you confirm your credit alert before allowing rider off in your car, if you don’t have change offer to transfer airtime as their balance some will say yes and some will tell you to keep the change but remember it’s their money, use rider app to calculate the estimated price of the route you’re heading-it’ll help you determine if the route worth it coupled with the traffic, never fight physically with your rider some are walking ghosts, pay your commission once it’s getting above threshold, read signs, ask riders questions if the map is malfunctioning, join Facebook/WhatsApp/telegram groups to learn more about people’s day to day experiences. Last but first pray to God and follow your instincts.

PLAN FOR FUTURE AND REMEMBER THE HUSTLE SHOULDNT BE FOR A VERY LONG TIME ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B.

Bye for now

God will continue to help us all
Ghost1994
let me quote this for future reference..... You did a good a job..

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Funpeter: 9:13am On May 07, 2022
obinoral1179:
let me quote this for future reference..... You did a good a job..
I be Wan copy and send to you self not knowing you have read it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:15am On May 07, 2022
Pearl1910:

So whose dashboards should they rely on, whose standards should they follow??
Asking for a newbie
Nobody should rely on any dashboard.
Dashboard motivation would only ginger aspiring drivers, once you're already in the game, you're your own dashboard. Your time spent on road, your hustling strength and spirit, these are individual driver's dashboard.
According to what I've learned so far.
I learn a lot from you and other legends here.
Much respect, boss.

Any driver wey see tomato paste on Lagos Island and Idumota, and you rush go there, you're on your own. grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:31am On May 07, 2022
Pearl1910:

He motivated you to gross 1m?
Ahhhh adugbo make una come hear ooo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2022
Funpeter:
I be Wan copy and send to you self not knowing you have read it.
we dey this thread 247

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:36am On May 07, 2022
Felicity0001:

Thank God for safe trip to and fro bro... We bless God.

Me I just entered house few minutes ago... I lost one of my tires on 3MD on my way home at adeniji junction... Na now I know watin izzuo dey try talk all those while. Those adeniji boys are the real hoodlum. My rider (female) had to to path ways with 3k, the boys said I'll pay them 9k but she negotiated with them at 4k and asked me to add 1k to it... Poor megrin all my riders did tf all tru so I was having just 350box on me... Omo... They took my expensive Dunlop palms oh... One even threaten to burst my glass if i don't leave immediately... Though na them help me change the tire.

It wasn't a funny experiemce at all.

Thank God no one was hurt shall.

The only path that pained me the most was that my phone that i just fixed last week broke again as I was trying to show them I'm a bolt driver they shouldn't look at my car to judge me o... Along the process na so the phone slide fall for my hands. The thing pain me shall.

And once rhe screen is broken it will only take some day b4 it starts misbehaving again so I'll have to spend another 20k on it again.
Benz gang. cheesy
The hoodlums suppose collect your phone since na benz you dey use do bolt driving. tongue
Joking, boss.
Sorry for the experience, God will provide and make things easy for us.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:37am On May 07, 2022
Who is Saintro Lekunbati here. Plagiarism,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:45am On May 07, 2022
At jonnybegood and Pearl or who ever felt I may have dragged them into any sort of curseless cursegrin sorry guys I didn't mean it and will never wish anyone evil.

I never wish cheerfulgiver anything bad b4 he came after me... I don't have time in digging like most of you do but I have good retentive memory of most things... I only remember sharing an experience and then said "that's how one guy advised me in magodo because I gave him a free ride to put some juju under seats", that was where cheerful thought I was insinuating he does juju for high earnings the next thing cheerful started cursing himself not me. So you two should go back and read from history who started it 1st. So stop making things up okay.

The reason I'm against Pearl on this subject is simply because he's so quick to take side with cheerful on his antics and then see every other person who oppose him a hater but he fails to see from the beginning how this whole thing started.

Do you also know cheerful also insulted radautoworks as well? Insulted Pope myself and even the uber driver that died somewhere around African Shrine or there about? Even when Pope was mourning his late mom (may her soul continue to rest in peace) that dude still made some unbelievable post about the guy (Pope). You're the boss doesn't mean you should step in the toes of every of your workers... No body is dragging the boss with you.

Give yoir hint and stop making enemies or put other in danger.

All along the arrogant boy cheerfulgiver has never come up to tender an apology instead he choose to remain arrogant and feels like a god... Thats to his pocket shall... Non of my business.

Pearl1910 for your mind you don sabi my house nowgrin i too laff you... You go lostgrin bros abeg come give me my 100 jaregrin I won use am buy tiregrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:06am On May 07, 2022
Ghost1994:

3. Try as much as possible to let your pointers, wipers and your dim light working perfectly before jetting out.

5. During the heavy rain, find somewhere safe to park if you’ve not gotten a trip yet park your car, relax for about 25-40 minutes after the rain Lagos gutters would’ve been cleared a bit to proceed for hustle.

7. It’s a season to make money but then you have to apply wisdom because rider that’s paying x2 of the money would want you to satisfy them by dropping them at their doorstep. But if by the way(s) you suspect the area is prone to flood, sharply end the trip at the beginning of the street offer a rider 100-200naira for his/her bike/keke fare.

9. Don’t do 80-100klm during heavy. Abeg if you don’t love yourself we do. Why? Brake doesn’t work well when it’s rainy just a simple logic.

10. Off your car ac when you sight heavy flood in a street or on any road. Why? Because most of our cars are above 10yrs ago and there are some components in which water must not get into on your compressor it’ll damage your compressor quickly.

11. Work smart. Yes work smart— don’t work late start early close early. Because you can’t know all the whole roads in Lagos no matter how many decades you’ve been driving on Lagos road. Working late sometimes is a death trap to damage your vehicle because so many bad potholes you might not be able to see are trap to damage your shocks, tyre etc.

12. If you miss your turn, maybe you didn’t calculate well or map malfunctioning, don’t ever bother to reverse never ever think of that. No matter how much rider pressurize you just be calm and let him or her know you’ll remove some money out of his/her bills for compensation. 200-500 naira is Better to let go than loosing your car to accident or road lions (Lastma/Taskforce)

13. Never drag road with trailer or tankers. Those people doesn’t see on a normal day not to talk of rainy days. Be wise don’t let rider sweet talk you to be saying they’re late blablabla you’re not the cause of their lateness.

- Friday yes and Saturday I start working around 2pm why? Well I feel like that’s when the people started rushing out.

- I work on Sunday but I avoid island ajah,Lekki and the rest once it’s 1pm why? When you notice your app you’ll see it’ll all white once is getting to 2pm because riders don Dey house but on like mainland there are many churches. It’s a wisdom.

- routes I avoid on week days are:- 1. Egbeda, Ikeja in the morning is dead, ikotun igando, ekoro road, command road, Iyana ipaja, aboru, lasu, okoko, festac, mile 2, oshodi, Ikorodu never, sangotedo hell no, I can only drop a worthy trip at the airport and jet out immediately I avoid siting and waiting for unrealistic trips in airport unless I’m lucky if I’m driving out and I get a trip.

How do I cancel? Bolt shows me where I’m going so whenever I’m sure the area is part of my listed dead zone, I click on arrived, passenger phone is not working or passenger ask me to cancel. It’s work like magic on iPhone but not with androids. It’s help me avoiding any conversations with rider.

Note:- I accept every trips coming to my phone no matter how dead it is but I cancel once I feel is not safe for me and my car.

I try as much as possible to select the trip(s) above 1500. How will you know a trip coming to your phone is more than 1500? Any trip be it surge or no surge above 8klm is practically more than 1,500. Note I don’t care how much you collect because of bonus but all I know is that the money is above 1500.

I don’t rush myself any day anytime my target as a car owner per day is 5k for savings 3k to start hustle next day and 2k for feeding/dropping at home.

Why 5k? It’s my logic and it’s been helping save maturely. I used to make x3-4 of my savings sometimes but then it’s just my saving culture I’ll still save all have made. I’ll just called it discipline.

How did you manage cash savings? I store my cash savings somewhere in my living room where I don’t tell anyone and on Thursday Whenever I dropped my son in school, I head straight to bank and deposit to account I don’t have atm or internet banking.

How did you manage your car(s) to serve you well? I avoid most Lagos mechanics 90%. Whatsoever happened to my car like for example let’s say shocks is bad, I will drive my car to market park and pay 5hundred naira I’ll go and get my new shocks, I know how much is leakage, shocks, brake pads, thyroids, fluid, bulbs etc. all I need is to change I don’t manage.

What can make a car to last in these hustle? Cars are like human being, you have to maintain them. I Do a daily routine before I jet out in the morning because I’ll be off sometimes on 9-12 hours on wheel. I check everything I needed to check before jetting out.

I make sure I avoid anything bad route. I don’t carry loads that doesn’t fit in my car trunk. My car is design to carry 4 and yes mini 4 not heavy make ups madams going to party and try to squeeze themselves in my mini sedan no! I don’t carry them I don’t want wahala.

Also, anyday mechanic is fixing one thing or two in my car, I always make sure we do it together. I don’t supervise but we handle it together because mechanic are humans too they might forget to tighten 1 bolt which I’m not perfect either but 2-4 heads is better than 1.

How do you manage a rider whose street is bad and you consider picking him/her? Well the logic i used is straightforward. Many of dead streets have alternative like bike and keke. I’ll put a call through:-

M: sir/ma I’m sorry getting to the street now, my car has hit the ground severally it’s a low Corolla/Honda please I don’t mind since you don’t have load I’ll pay for your bike or marwa.

Reasonable rider who value life and property will agreed and even said don’t worry just give me few mins. But i manage if it’s elderly person or rider mentions she’s pregnant I’ll go BUT if rider acting somehow I won’t go.

1st is Gods grace, 2 is your car is your tools once she doesn’t give you any problem(s) you’ll make savings.

Advice to newbie:- never allow rider to sweet talk you to drop him or her at unreasonable location. Avoid airport just drop off only. Never follow one way or brt lane even if you’re carrying buhari daughter, don’t try to reverse on the highway if you miss your way yes rider will shout but keep calm, make sure you confirm your credit alert before allowing rider off in your car, if you don’t have change offer to transfer airtime as their balance some will say yes and some will tell you to keep the change but remember it’s their money, use rider app to calculate the estimated price of the route you’re heading-it’ll help you determine if the route worth it coupled with the traffic, never fight physically with your rider some are walking ghosts, pay your commission once it’s getting above threshold, read signs, ask riders questions if the map is malfunctioning, join Facebook/WhatsApp/telegram groups to learn more about people’s day to day experiences. Last but first pray to God and follow your instincts.

PLAN FOR FUTURE AND REMEMBER THE HUSTLE SHOULDNT BE FOR A VERY LONG TIME ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B.

Bye for now

Ghost1994

grin The way I am seeing you like this, you may drive for the next 20 years and you won't know grin it is called peace of mind and own pace. It is wisdom to know when to make move, tho no one is perfect. May God keeps perfecting our ways.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:09am On May 07, 2022
davit:
Who is Saintro Lekunbati here. Plagiarism,

grin the person use em resemble Mr President

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:15am On May 07, 2022
Felicity0001:

Thank God for safe trip to and fro bro... We bless God.

Me I just entered house few minutes ago... I lost one of my tires on 3MD on my way home at adeniji junction... Na now I know watin izzuo dey try talk all those while. Those adeniji boys are the real hoodlum. My rider (female) had to to path ways with 3k, the boys said I'll pay them 9k but she negotiated with them at 4k and asked me to add 1k to it... Poor megrin all my riders did tf all tru so I was having just 350box on me... Omo... They took my expensive Dunlop palms oh... One even threaten to burst my glass if i don't leave immediately... Though na them help me change the tire.

It wasn't a funny experiemce at all.

Thank God no one was hurt shall.

The only path that pained me the most was that my phone that i just fixed last week broke again as I was trying to show them I'm a bolt driver they shouldn't look at my car to judge me o... Along the process na so the phone slide fall for my hands. The thing pain me shall.

And once rhe screen is broken it will only take some day b4 it starts misbehaving again so I'll have to spend another 20k on it again.

So they collect money for hoodlums chairman hand cheesy Devil don romance Satan Las Las

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2022
I took a gamble. Rider offered 8k, I went for the highest price. Not I was interested in the trip. Now I'm stuck in between going or not grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:21am On May 07, 2022
Felicity0001:

I support this post with one cold beargrin EOD

I still deh wait.... grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:22am On May 07, 2022
ReadaDream:
I took a gamble. Rider offered 8k, I went for the highest price. Not I was interested in the trip. Now I'm stuck in between going or not grin

Sorry grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:33am On May 07, 2022
tDto add to what ghost posted earlier... Let me share my experience on how I found myself bargaining with senior hoodlums last night on 3MB at Adeniji junction.

After dropping of a rider at aguda I filtered my trips on indriver till I got one going to Sangotedo... I like working late night on Fridays till because people move around a lot.

So my rider was inside Aguda, the roads are very bad there and I'd to navigate my way to pu. The fare was very attractive so I didnt want to miss it. 12k trip no be beans. Aguda to Amala city, Awoyaya.

On 3MD I started feeling a sliding shift on my steering like my car was sliding to the left... So I reduced my speed because I knew something wasn't right. Got to bonny camp I topd my rider I need to get fuel at Mobil in front b4 proceeding... When I stepped out of the car at mobile fueling station I saw that tue back tyer on the passenger side was almost down.

During rain fall, its very easy for tyers to pickup sharp objects especially on bad roads and most times, erosion washes all these sharp objects to the surface making it easy for tyers to pick them up. I may have picked that nail/sharp object on my way to her PUP.

If possible aviod flooded areas during raining days or wait for flood to go down well b4 stepping out.

I quickly changed to my spare and we proceeded to Sangotedo. On our way I kept telling my rider how i don't like driving without spare tyers because as it is right now I don't have a spare what if anything happens to any of my tyer again how will I do it. She said we should look for a vucanizer but it was really late, past 9pm already, luckily she sighted on just b4 the lekki conservative centre... I pulled over and the guy charged N700 to fix it... The object was big he could get it out so he had to push it in and then seal it up, replaced it with the spare and then we proceeded.

I started coming back after drop off, I decided to stop b4 LBS to buy something to eat since i was very hungry and as I stopped I heard a hissing sound from the other back tyer, as if my village people came out... Which kind wahala be this again... I saw another nail and I thought I could manage it like that since it was just leaking small small... I was totally wrong, woild have changed to my spare tyer that very moment and that was what cost me a lot on my trip to Gbagada with another lady.

Picked her up from Admiralty Rd, Phase1... Offline. We aggreed 3k... I'd already forgotten I'd a nail on one of my tyer totally. Car was driving well without any sign at all... Immediately I hit 3MD from Osborne like this I felt the slide again... Menhh... At this point I knew i was in for sth really serious. Tye tyer got really bad and car couldn't even move again because my car is a RWD and one of the back tyer just went bad at Osborne... Immediately different thought crossed my mind. I thought I could managed it all the way down to the end of thw bridge. For where? Motor was just dragging and the lady was already asking plenty.

I had no other choice but pulled over to chang it. Immediately I pulled over na so those guys jumped out from no where. At 1st they were 2, another one haggard looking joined with a wipe on his hands, the 1st 2 already started helping out without any issue o b4 I knew it the notorious one joined... Give us money give us money!!! B4 I cud reply Guy man don carry my spare tyer already dey go self... Asked the other guy to stop... This was around past 1am... Menh....

Las las my rider gave them 3k, the idiot took my palm slippers and asked me to be going b4 he changes his mind.

The tyer condemn finish, my screen broke, my rider patted with 3k and me my slipper gogrin and rider paid 2k. Thank God she has good conscience and also that its a lady in very sure a guy wouldn't have gone that far to rescue a common Uber driver who already charged him to get him home safely.

So guys learn from this mistake I did... May God not allow anyone of you and your car break down in a dangerous place ijn! Amen!!

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:46am On May 07, 2022
pope191:

I like the way you quote the 3 of them. It is a good thing they find motivation in posting dashboard and see anyone against it as enemy. The only part I don't understand is, eversince the dashboard noise. Why have they not post their dashboards? It is callous for someone to lift you and it's your turn to lift others, then you start acting all wise, like the one that lifted you is a fool. If what he is doing is right? Do you people have problems with doing the right thing?

Men! I don grow, don't really think I have energy for some stuffs right now. Anybody that can talk, should be able to do the working. Let the 3 of them post their 3 months earning. If they gross 500k for each month wit prove. I promise to buy recharge card worth 20k for each of them. No long talks please.

U promise...promise ko, promise ni
Send the money to a neutral person then I will know u r serious. I don't want recharge card, na cash or transfer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:49am On May 07, 2022
ReadaDream:

Two hours u have completed that trip. Then u use 1hr and position yourself back in civilization. 10k in 3hrs isn't bad considering the circumstances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2022
Ghost1994:

Bye for now

Ghost1994

Thanks very much for sharing! You're a Genius...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:50am On May 07, 2022
@Felicity, na the Pam slippers wey dem collect from you sweet me pass. tongue
I'm having the feeling that the Pam self go get benz logo on it, innit? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:51am On May 07, 2022
pope191:

So they collect money for hoodlums chairman hand cheesy Devil don romance Satan Las Las

Shi Shi I no give them... grin

Hoodlum get level o my guy... My own kind of hoodlum na presidential kind those guys own na another level... They re the real hoodlumsgrin I salute them

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:58am On May 07, 2022
Glithronix:
@Felicity, na the Pam slippers wey dem collect from you sweet me pass. tongue
I'm having the feeling that the Pam self go get benz logo on it, innit? cheesy

Those guys can identify a good thing from just a glance. My rider too was very sharp she quickly hide my wristwatch somewhere if not those guys for collect am join.

I forgot to collect her number self I swear those kind girlz deserve special treat some days

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2022
Felicity0001:

Shi Shi I no give them... grin

Hoodlum get level o my guy... My own kind of hoodlum na presidential kind those guys own na another level... They re the real hoodlumsgrin I salute them

Hoodlums get level o! Thank God for safety. Eku ise.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2022
Pearl1910:

Two hours u have completed that trip. Then u use 1hr and position yourself back in civilization. 10k in 3hrs isn't bad considering the circumstances.
I shuck head. At Wempco axis

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:55am On May 07, 2022
Felicity0001:

Those guys can identify a good thing from just a glance. My rider too was very sharp she quickly hide my wristwatch somewhere if not those guys for collect am join.

I forgot to collect her number self I swear those kind girlz deserve special treat some days
You are right @bold. God knows how they do it.
For such a rider, it's mostly the females. Female riders are nicer, not all though. The decent ones among them.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2022
ReadaDream:
Ride completed. 10:25am -12.01pm

What a long bumpy ride. E remain how i go comot here

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 12:15pm On May 07, 2022
Glithronix:

For such a rider, it's mostly the females. Female riders are nicer, not all though. The decent ones among them.
Much respect, boss.

You are very right. If you relate with a lady, u'll know if she's decent or wayward. Na men dey give issues pass for this work.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:21pm On May 07, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Hoodlums get level o! Thank God for safety. Eku ise.

I swear! My eyes see sth for those boys last nightgrin thank God for safety
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2022
To go pick up or not? Destination Oniru beach. Map said 20mins to pick up

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:29pm On May 07, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, boss.

The lady doesnt look like a runs girl shall and she didn't dressed like them. She was my saving grace I swear because left for me I was already trying to bargain with them but she just came in and gave them what they want like she already knows them. She lives around oworo shall so she must have heard much about them and known their ways a lot. Aunty come dey even lecture me that next time i shouldn't even talk but just beg them with a reasonable amount...

Reason why I always you don't argue with experience my guys... The first time of a flat tyer on that bridge I was with an escort so there was no issue at all... They didn't even come close.

Guys going forward, don't drive in Lagos with empty pocket, at least have like 4k in yiur car for any incidence like this.

May God bless our hustle.

I'm currently replacing the tyer now

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:36pm On May 07, 2022
ReadaDream:
To go pick up or not? Destination Oniru beach. Map said 20mins to pick up

Omo, no follow map time for that axis o anytime u reach u take am like that. The road is far and bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:27pm On May 07, 2022
Ghost1994:

Bye for now

Ghost1994

Bros after Romoe Na you
That’s why I will always point newbies to your monicker

All newwbbbieeessss pls study all this mans post. You will learn more than all the people in that Telegram group.

Wisdom wisdom wisdom free off charge no credentials, no clout chasing, no breakdown

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:29pm On May 07, 2022
thoollz:

You are very right. If you relate with a lady, u'll know if she's decent or wayward. Na men dey give issues pass for this work.

From my side I won't peg it to only one particular gender, human beings in general are the same just that people react differently to things sometimes base on their current mood.

Some have a poor upbringing, some have gone through the toughest times so they have no regards for people whatsoever while some are just so puff up to see life in different phases.

Most times I've had issues with fellow guys like myself and most times I'd the best time with same gender. The opposite gender can be so deceitful, fragile, insecured, mind playing and crafty the list goes on and on... Most of them want to play the mind game. Some are very bittered and want to vent or transfer aggression to innocent service providers to them.

I've meant some good women and also bad once and then youd wondered if its not the same thing they're made of but the mentality differs so their approaches diffinately will differ.

What's impirtantbis be yourself irrespective.

The one I took to Awoyaya last night tried ti play the mind game with me by forming a cry after her bf asked her to ask a bike man to direct us to his place whereas I'd done axtral 15km in addition to her ride cos she provided the wrong address. I just told her "I'll never go beyond the point, never!!! If you like cry a river. Na Okada she take find her way go.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m), emadamysy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.