Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729301 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:09am On May 08, 2022
sunnymighty:

Would still request to see the car for inspection Oga, credit alert or no alert. grin

most of them na so them taje dey collect their car from driver hand.

To me ooo provided I dey c my credit alert once in a month or 2 is enough to see my car simple... Just see it like hp. You've the drivers details and guarantors so why the panic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 9:11am On May 08, 2022
CAR PAPERS

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:14am On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

Ok.

I will pay full.
I don't need any initial deposit but I will give u to manage this fleet (1 car grin)
Of course I will pay u for being the manager.
The reason I am saying this is because currently I am not able to walk.(had an accident)
I (am to be) have been at home for 3 months.(I am resuming next month).
That's why my personal car has been at home for months

Eya... Sorry to hear this... Accident is not what anyone should have at this Buhari season. Sorry bro.

No issue I'll handle it professionally for you even if the pay is 5k monthly I wouldn't mind.

I lost your contact from phone flash, kindly send a hi on WhatsApp again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2022
Felicity0001:

most of them na so them taje dey collect their car from driver hand.

To me ooo provided I dey c my credit alert once in a month or 2 is enough to see my car simple... Just see it like hp. You've the drivers details and guarantors so why the panic

I call for inspection because that was part of the agreement, besides we agreed on rental not hp, to each Aboki his kettle. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2022
Felicity0001:

I doubt if he'll get it... Specta is for people with good banking transactions
You are right, that's why I said he should use any of his account that has good transaction history. Even if he doesn't get 500k, he might get 300 or 250

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2022
Felicity0001:

Eya... Sorry to hear this... Accident is not what anyone should have at this Buhari season. Sorry bro.

No issue I'll handle it professionally for you even if the pay is 5k monthly I wouldn't mind.

I post you contact from phone flash, kindly send a hi on WhatsApp again.
Sent u a chat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2022
Just an observation, Since i stop driving I'm more healthy and hearty, chio having a good rest is good.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

Sent u a chat

Seen. Phone number sent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by STONEUS: 9:59am On May 08, 2022
ReadaDream:
Specta by sterling bank might be able to come through for you. No collateral.

Just visit myspecta. Com, and apply. Submit your most active bank statement. I applied for 500k and I got approved in less than 10mins.

All the best.

But, what if you're not using sterling bank?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:00am On May 08, 2022
Johnchrix:
Just an observation, Since i stop driving I'm more healthy and hearty, chio having a good rest is good.

Healthy and hearty without income na another sickness be that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:00am On May 08, 2022
sunnymighty:

I call for inspection because that was part of the agreement, besides we agreed on rental not hp, to each Aboki his kettle. grin

Yeah its good shall I don't discourage it don't get me wrong... But b4 I will bring the car for inspection to you I must have fix any dent or paint work so owner don't see any traces or reason to fell insecure... Thats the point I'm trying to make.

Ever since I've been driving, yr 2000 I've never been involve in a serious accident that would wreck the car from moving and God will not allow it to ever happen to me or any one of us ijn! But that doesn't mean accident dont happen, so if it happens it doesn't mean owner should retrieve his or her car like say the other person they want to give the car to drive is a God or an angel that won't wreck the car.

The point is owners don't like hearing too much stories like mechanical fault or something that'll make them spend the little driver delivers. Just pay them and have your peace. Shikina

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 10:02am On May 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Highest sickness, especially if you get bills and family...man was just caught up in the moment maybe, or him don get another hustle to take cash out.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by STONEUS: 10:03am On May 08, 2022
owolabi5:
CAR PAPERS

Your contact?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 10:06am On May 08, 2022
STONEUS:

Your contact?
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981 OR 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:25am On May 08, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Seen. Phone number sent

DM now bros we need reason make I show you something in blackbishop voicegrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:31am On May 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Hey god! Una no good for this threadgringrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:36am On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

Ok.

I will pay full.
I don't need any initial deposit but I will give u to manage this fleet (1 car grin)
The reason I am saying this is because currently I am not able to walk.(had an accident)

OMG shocked so so sorry about the accident Chief.
I pray for speedy recovery and restoration of your health. IJN. Amen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

OMG shocked so so sorry about the accident Chief.
I pray for speedy recovery and restoration of your health. IJN. Amen
Amen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 11:02am On May 08, 2022
@lush100 sorry about the accident bro.

May almighty God protect you and your family sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 11:07am On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

Ok.

I will pay full.

Sorry about your accident bro, speedy recovery IJN.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2022
Felicity0001:

DM now bros we need reason make I show you something in blackbishop voicegrin

You sha wan drag me talk. I ain't joining issues with some educated fools again. And some wanna be oluomo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 11:11am On May 08, 2022
Costain inward Marina(Eko bridge) don block..

Use alternate route!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 11:16am On May 08, 2022
Hi good people and happy Sunday.
I always can't help but to read this thread from where I stopped and laugh and also wonder about a lot of things. For now am at the receiving end but I know very soon I will also be able to give some useful tips grin

Yesterday marked my 3rd day into this business and for some reasons I just feel excited. Not necessarily because I am doing too good yet but simply coz an happy offering a service and getting paid instanta!

But I have observed some few issues am currently encountering and need some tips pls.
1) in only 3days, my rating has dropped to 78% and I have no single clue what is responsible for that. Am I suppoz to go offline after pickup until customer gets to destination and then i push the app to "online"? Coz in some cases I receive incoming new rider notification even as am not available.
2) is there a way to set my preferred work area ? In many cases I ask riders to cancel coz I don't want to go their location.
3) Is there a trick to conserving phone ba3 life? I come back home to charge the phone after every 5hrs thus missing out on good earnings. Also no thanks to our road side guys who have continued to sell bad chargers that would never add 1bar to the phone ba3.
4) Can I and my family be sustained with this line of business if I give it complete dedication?(it's my car, very clean)
5) Rider is at 4km away and wants to do a 1km ride grin How do I ask them to cancel without impacting on my rating?
6) How much longer do I have before taking my car for inspection?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:47am On May 08, 2022
STONEUS:

Your contact?
Don't bother yourself about him. He s such an unserious person. Rather look for this lady on Nairaland: Pattybf
She will handle all your car docs issues.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2022
STONEUS:

But, what if you're not using sterling bank?
Not necessary during application....upon successful completion of the loan application, if approved, you will be required to open a current account with Sterling.

Application is instant too. Although you will have to visit your preferred sterling bank branch to regularize the account before you can access the money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:51am On May 08, 2022
Felicity0001:

Bro die that HP idea your thinking it will distract you in yiur ultimate goal of owning a car. Focus on this ur rental very well and save rigorously by January next yr if you're still single and not paying rent you should be able to buy at least a car for yourself. Even if you're paying rent one month is enough for you to raise money for your rent. I was able to raise money for My rent in January (I.e during the winter period) let alone this period with raining season and surge.

During my rental days I was only able to finance my farm, pay children school fees, pay electricity bills, lawma, security, feeding aming others... And then also pay my weekly rentals and there was never a time I own a partner dru123 can attest to that here... I don't own any partner a dine rather some of them own me till today... I ran into one of my partner on Friday at MM1 he too is a driver na him Camry bin won kill me that yr... Same Camry na him I pay over 150k for one way offence, same Camry failed break... he asked money to pay gor parking and we shaked hands...

Buying a car from rental is easier than through HP and one can achieve that under one year if the person is serious. Like me despite all my expenses I was still able to finance other things through which I bought my own car so give and take you can still achieve something good eother ways.

Sane disadvantage rental has is what hp has also, but in hp you can't really save because of car maintenance and towards days of defaults but in rental your savings will reduce or probably run out if your partner takes away your car and you're left searching for months.

So best thing is abide bybthe agreement with your partner, pay tuem their money as at when due, maintain the car very well, if you run into trouble you can handle sort it out without getting them in to the knows, accident sort it out dont even inform them this is the main reason dru collected his car from me... I knew it but I just free am, though I fixed the car o but where I made a mistake was informing him about it supposing I know I wouldn't have told him at all. because the guy that hit my car paid me 14k and I spent a total of 24k it was just remaining the painting job which I'd already paid the painter for b4 he took the car... I'd to go collect my money afterwards.

partners don't like hearing any issues relating to their car at all even when mechanical issue comes up they don't like hearing it alllll... All they want to hear is credit alert... Most of them don't care about their workers warfare so every driver needs to understand that and deal with them wisely.

If I've to rent a car again taje for instance all you'll hear is credit alert finish... Even yiur car or me you won't even see it unless once in 3 months if you call me u go tell you say "Oga/madam I dey road" even if I dey bed I go tell you say I dey drive call me back... Next thing na credit alertgrin you go shut up na... Even their friends will tell them sabi you dey get your weekly money?? So what again is yiur problem?
Much respect, boss.
All noted.
Let me put muscle on top this rental then, make I put next year for target to roll with the benz gang. grin
I learned from your experience, too.
And the comics added to it. cheesy
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by STONEUS: 12:51pm On May 08, 2022
davit:

Don't bother yourself about him. He s such an unserious person. Rather look for this lady on Nairaland: Pattybf
She will handle all your car docs issues.

Chatted her up already.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by STONEUS: 12:52pm On May 08, 2022
ReadaDream:
Not necessary during application....upon successful completion of the loan application, if approved, you will be required to open a current account with Sterling.

Application is instant too. Although you will have to visit your preferred sterling bank branch to regularize the account before you can access the money.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:02pm On May 08, 2022
dlex21:

Yeah it does if you see better trip without traffic.
Amma try it out, registering on it already.
Much respect, boss.
How hustle dey go for your side?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:04pm On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

I'm willing to buy and give you on HP but I don't like EOD for e-hailing because of the leg pull issue of honda cars.
How this is gonna work and the wahala with documentation and car check is the issue.
Boss man Lush, I no read from you again. We didn't conclude on the stuff, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
sunnymighty:

Would still request to see the car for inspection Oga, credit alert or no alert. grin
True, boss.
Routine inspection based on stipulated and agreed day.
Na so e dey run, not just alert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.