Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746116 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:24am On May 13, 2022
ReadaDream:
I'm not sure if I've taken a trip to Surulere UpTo 5 times this year. I avoid that axis, and the fact that it's major exit points towards the Island are always congested makes me run from there.
Anytime a trip takes me to that axis, once I dropped the rider like this, I go offline immediately and drive myself back to areas like Maryland/Ogudu/Ikeja, etc. My experience with this Surulere na nightmare. Lagos road entirely is bad.
Last week, I took some guys to Yetunde Brown Street, then to the riders street precisely, I swear from the beginning of the journey till their destination, I dey get heart attack. The road na completely bad road. I was like WTF! How do people live here?
I've promised myself never to go that area again.
How cars no go come get chaft/shock issues? That's why I prefer lekki axis, but those ones, na card trips dem go take chop yours eyes finish. Card trips wey dey give bolt joy. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2022
samobaba4u:

Not at the bolded. I have known that road as one way since 2003 when I used to visit a friend around vulcanizer bus stop (Akowonjo).

Are you very sure about this? You may be right though but I'm very sure giv. Fash stampid it very well because some times that traffic usually starts from ile-zic all the way down to dopomu under bridge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 11:13am On May 13, 2022
Nawao. Second day going since I haven't hit the roads all coz of inspection confirmation. App still not working even after getting feedback yesterday that they would resolve it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2022
Pearl1910:

That kain thing...Did someone else use that car for Bolt before?
yes boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2022
Glithronix:

Anytime a trip takes me to that axis, once I dropped the rider like this, I go offline immediately and drive myself back to areas like Maryland/Ogudu/Ikeja, etc. My experience with this Surulere na nightmare. Lagos road entirely is bad.
Last week, I took some guys to Yetunde Brown Street, then to the riders street precisely, I swear from the beginning of the journey till their destination, I dey get heart attack. The road na completely bad road. I was like WTF! How do people live here?
I've promised myself never to go that area again.
How cars no go come get chaft/shock issues? That's why I prefer lekki axis, but those ones, na card trips dem go take chop yours eyes finish. Card trips wey dey give bolt joy. grin
. Next time don't go through the bad road, enter from Sholuyi that's th e back to Yetunde Brown the road is smooth all through, tell the rider you will follow Sholuyi if rider complain explain and drop them don't follow that bad road.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itzlinda(f): 12:59pm On May 13, 2022
Itzlinda:
1.5m fit get person decent car for uber?

Please I need an answer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:23pm On May 13, 2022
disloman:
You didn't.Stop lying bro.
Because of this food in my front, I will not vex for calling me a liar when you can't prove otherwise.
I won't pass there this afternoon I would have loved to take picture with a timestamp. No be everybody no get liver like you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:26pm On May 13, 2022
Itzlinda:

Please I need an answer

Call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:28pm On May 13, 2022
obinoral1179:
Ok, will try that can kazeem fix the cord connection?

I don't know boss... but I know the problem.is connected to your gear

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:29pm On May 13, 2022
Glithronix:

The dispatch rider wey i sent yesterday said it will take him 60 working days (excluding weekend) to deliver to you, boss. embarassed
Much respect, baba. cheesy

No wahala....I'll remind you when it's 60 days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:35pm On May 13, 2022
Felicity001:

Guy new thing dey shark for body trust me after some time u wouldn't even care if they child use that same Ferrari worth millions as a drawing board.

Come c my car paint my kids don show am somethinggrin what do I do, co er it with tapoli?

Many people are looking for the once that will even scatter their mirrow and break their windshield but don't have... When you talk na you go tire grin

I dig it's still goes down to value... if nah Royce rolls you park, I am sure you would have been more careful. Remember of one of our artist his son got drown. If he had seen him around the pool, he won't have just ignored because how many can one talk or some are looking for. As I take sabi spoil children reach, nah same way I deh relate with them like adult. Like dogs, they honestly do understand. Interesting to say I am not the spanking type, my face alone is enough to do the talking.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itzlinda(f): 1:39pm On May 13, 2022
pope191:

Call me

Where

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:11pm On May 13, 2022
No fear to go ikorodu again, uber dey for u grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:41pm On May 13, 2022
Itzlinda:

Where

My airtel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2022
Since Wednesday, I just dey low on moral to drive. Na house i dey!
God help me!
Please abeg make una motive me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itzlinda(f): 4:26pm On May 13, 2022
pope191:

My airtel

I chatted you up. You sAid you aren’t the one

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by disloman(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2022
deedee44:

Because of this food in my front, I will not vex for calling me a liar when you can't prove otherwise.
I won't pass there this afternoon I would have loved to take picture with a timestamp. No be everybody no get liver like you
Baba!You are lying.Pass there after 3pm and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by disloman(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2022
samobaba4u:

Not at the bolded. I have known that road as one way since 2003 when I used to visit a friend around vulcanizer bus stop (Akowonjo).
It was Tinubu that made that route that way.What Fashola did was to turn the route taken to climb the bridge turned it into a brt garage.That was even Tinubu expanded the akowonjo/egbeda road.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2022
Since 2pm i come this awoyaya. How i want come out without blowing empty back to chevron or lekki
All request i dey see is taking me farther towards Epe

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2022
Felicity001:

Are you very sure about this? You may be right though but I'm very sure giv. Fash stampid it very well because some times that traffic usually starts from ile-zic all the way down to dopomu under bridge

Very very sure. I visited my friend every week Mondays to Fridays till he moved to Igando in 2010. He dropped me off at Roundabout once it's pass 3pm and I always trek to Dopemu to continue my journey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyogu: 6:50pm On May 13, 2022
Please help, some guys calling themselves Lagos MOT arrested up to 10 drivers now at Ikeja . ...close to passport office. They will book a ride on Indriver app and when you get to pick, you will be arrested for operating illegal app. ...INDRIVER app.

My driver is held down. please who can help here?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:50pm On May 13, 2022
Itzlinda:

I chatted you up. You sAid you aren’t the one

That wasn't me... it must have been Pearl1910.

A quick one, are you the one that is going to drive the car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
adeniyogu:
Please help, some guys calling themselves Lagos MOT arrested up to 10 drivers now at Ikeja . ...close to passport office. They will book a ride on Indriver app and when you get to pick, you will be arrested for operating illegal app. ...INDRIVER app.

I thought they said this issue has been resolved since last year

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyogu: 8:41pm On May 13, 2022
sandammy:

I thought they said this issue has been resolved since last year

It is impunity. Nobody sent them i am sure. i just need how to get this resolved.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:48pm On May 13, 2022
pope191:

That wasn't me... it must have been Pearl1910.

A quick one, are you the one that is going to drive the car?

Can u imagine....U be unknown gun man... walai

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:49pm On May 13, 2022
adeniyogu:

It is impunity. Nobody sent them i am sure. i just need how to get this resolved.

What are they asking for?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:52pm On May 13, 2022
Itzlinda:

Please I need an answer

Yes it can.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:19pm On May 13, 2022
disloman:
Oga, that you mumu no mean say na everybody mumu. You sound like someone that shivers at the sight of uniform.

Let me educate you a little. It's not every arrest that is legal, if they say you committed a crime, you have the right to ask them what and what laws you broke. In this case If they say I passed one way on a road that is not an obvious one way, they will have to show me where they put the sign to instruct me not to pass there.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2022
It's been a while... I greet you all o! How's the hustle?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 12:48am On May 14, 2022
The best is to first of all go to Alausa police station and report. State what transpired and then escalate from there. Dont give them one naira!!

Then
adeniyogu:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2022
The sign has been removed! Therefore it is not one way after 3pm. I still passed there around 6pm and infact we where plenty!

disloman:

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:56am On May 14, 2022
pope191:

I dig it's still goes down to value... if nah Royce rolls you park, I am sure you would have been more careful. Remember of one of our artist his son got drown. If he had seen him around the pool, he won't have just ignored because how many can one talk or some are looking for. As I take sabi spoil children reach, nah same way I deh relate with them like adult. Like dogs, they honestly do understand. Interesting to say I am not the spanking type, my face alone is enough to do the talking.

Can my kids come do just 3days hols at ur place pls... Hoodlum needs to show madam something in Romecheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.