Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803441 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:57am On May 14, 2022
skillip:
. Next time don't go through the bad road, enter from Sholuyi that's th e back to Yetunde Brown the road is smooth all through, tell the rider you will follow Sholuyi if rider complain explain and drop them don't follow that bad road.
From fhe point I picked them, following sholuyi would be a longer distance and you know what riders would say about that already. Plus G-map na the director to destination, and it was already late night.
Well, whether Sholuyi or straight, I no go accept any trip to that area again.
Ifako roads don go bad entirely. angry
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:58am On May 14, 2022
eyinola:
No fear to go ikorodu again, uber dey for u grin

So it's true uche has port to uber... ;d
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:00am On May 14, 2022
pope191:

No wahala....I'll remind you when it's 60 days
cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:31am On May 14, 2022
lanrexdo:
The sign has been removed! Therefore it is not one way after 3pm. I still passed there around 6pm and infact we where plenty!

I said I passed there after 3pm the last time they removed the sign and he was busy shouting liar liar as if he was there. Very annoying thing

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:38am On May 14, 2022
Pearl1910:

Can u imagine....U be unknown gun man... walai

Abeg oo grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:41am On May 14, 2022
Felicity001:

Can my kids come do just 3days hols at ur place pls... Hoodlum needs to show madam something in Romecheesy

No wahala they are free to come... one thing I can guarantee you is they will never lie to you again and they will be bold as bold can be. When are they coming? When does not even matter, anytime they are ready, I'm available. If you say now, so be it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:03am On May 14, 2022
pope191:

No wahala they are free to come... one thing I can guarantee you is they will never lie to you again and they will be bold as bold can be. When are they coming? When does not even matter, anytime they are ready, I'm available. If you say now, so be it.

Ha!!! Don't bother again, at the bolded... U want to transform them from teuthers to Lia my.ha and from lion to naija dog with lapka lapka ,grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 5:55am On May 14, 2022
I'm taking my for inspection next week at Sabo Ikorodu road.

What should I expect?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:07am On May 14, 2022
pope191:

Like you said, you may be wrong. I was raised by old souls, so some things are just straight to the point for me. Like giving a baby a ball, he throw it to the floor. You pick it up and give the baby, he does same thing again. Common sense should know the outcome of the new job one just sign for.

I have ask question without no answer. If we spend 650k to buy phone, are we just going to drop it freely to them because we are trying to be a loving fathers? All I only said is for measure to be taken on some things. Same way I won't allow kids to be jumping on car seat or play with handles.

At this level, I will not buy a 650k phone knowing I have kids.

It's not about dropping freely because you're a loving father, it's the days you drop it on the chair to quickly check something in the kitchen and before you're back, it's in their hands. You will not always hold your phone or keep it out of reach when you're in the house.

And I am not necessarily talking of kids that are matured to know their left front their right. I'm talking of kids under two years.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2022
So far so good.

Koni baje.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2022
Abeg my ogas. What is the appropriate Pickup distance in km and minutes. Bolt keep giving me 20minute, 30 minutes
Pickup and once I tell riders, they will cancel and driver score reduced. Even if I swipe arrive, they still reduce my score
Just between Wednesday and today, look at what they've done to my score.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:19am On May 14, 2022
Felicity001:

Ha!!! Don't bother again, at the bolded... U want to transform them from teuthers to Lia my.ha and from lion to naija dog with lapka lapka ,grin

Shabi nah you went give the military training
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jammy2: 9:32am On May 14, 2022
Felicity0001:

Azin enh... this screen matter enh d tin tire me ooh... If to say I dey use Samsung I swear i for don finish because all my earnings would have been spent on changing screen. The thing is so annoying abeg... Small thing like this screen don break.

Good day. Please I need your help urgently. Please how can I contact you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:46am On May 14, 2022
sandammy:
Abeg my ogas. What is the appropriate Pickup distance in km and minutes. Bolt keep giving me 20minute, 30 minutes
Pickup and once I tell riders, they will cancel and driver score reduced. Even if I swipe arrive, they still reduce my score

2k now, when you master the job very well 3km
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CHARLOE(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2022
Good day house, pls i need advice; I want to start Uber/bolt business, would u advice i go for Honda civic for Uber? in terms of fuel economy, maintenance and durability. Or is camry better? Is camry drop light qualified for uber? Your reply is appreciated, need to make a decision asap, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 10:34am On May 14, 2022
2 days gone since I sent my vehicle inspection report. Till now my app is still locked. 3days now, I never work. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:50am On May 14, 2022
pope191:

Thenpix of Gbenga Adeboye you used really shows you re Jengbetiele, jengbeti ijongbon.! grin

You know what, my phone even costs past that price you quoted and my boys play with it any time I'm home with them. They play games and watch movies I downloaded for them. It is all about the orientation given to them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:52am On May 14, 2022
sandammy:
Set it to 2km

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:03am On May 14, 2022
kanuisagoat:

At this level, I will not buy a 650k phone knowing I have kids.

It's not about dropping freely because you're a loving father, it's the days you drop it on the chair to quickly check something in the kitchen and before you're back, it's in their hands. You will not always hold your phone or keep it out of reach when you're in the house.

And I am not necessarily talking of kids that are matured to know their left front their right. I'm talking of kids under two years.

I crystal clearly understand you, needless dragging this, kids will always be. Regardless doesn't mean people don't buy expensive things, use white walls or glass table at their homes. My point is we all have different measure on how we train our kids. This does not make us less of a father as long as we don't dehumanise or damage them mentally. I am a children lover & a big one at it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:20am On May 14, 2022
davit:

Thenpix of Gbenga Adeboye you used really shows you re Jengbetiele, jengbeti ijongbon.! grin

You know what, my phone even costs past that price you quoted and my boys play with it any time I'm home with them. They play games and watch movies I downloaded for them. It is all about the orientation given to them.
I have 2 phones. I have 2 boys. I called them one day that hey guys this Samsung is off limits, the infinix is all yours. They do as they like we the infinix I don't mind and they respect themselves, anywhere I put the Samsung they just look at it from a far, they never go near it. They so customized the phone ehn, the settings I didn't know existed, these guys found it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:23am On May 14, 2022
davit:

Jesu! More than 650k!! They are levels to this driving... are you sure you are a driver ba yi?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:30am On May 14, 2022
deedee44:

I have 2 phones. I have 2 boys. I called them one day that hey guys this Samsung is off limits, the infinix is all yours. They do as they like we the infinix I don't mind and they respect themselves, anywhere I put the Samsung they just look at it from a far, they never go near it. They so customized the phone ehn, the settings I didn't know existed, these guys found it

Exactly my point... but for 2 years kids? I understand. what do they know, outside playing with their mother's... and rolling tyre grin but I just have the habit of keeping things where children hands can't touch. Last born of 7 children, I don't have option grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2022
tobisunday:
I'm taking my for inspection next week at Sabo Ikorodu road.

What should I expect?
VIO inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:30pm On May 14, 2022
pope191:

Jesu! More than 650k!! They are levels to this driving... are you sure you are a driver ba yi?

That phone you saw in my car na mi 11 ultra premium edition (512gb rom)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laluski(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2022
Please is it possible to use someone else's HONDA EOD for Uber and remit 30k weekly to the owner
Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:53pm On May 14, 2022
davit:

That phone you saw in my car na mi 11 ultra premium edition (512gb rom)

You people should show us way o. See machine wey you dey use.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
marksburg:
2 days gone since I sent my vehicle inspection report. Till now my app is still locked. 3days now, I never work. grin
I want to beleive we did the inspection the same day and experiencing this together, after mailing them and calling Cc no luck , I remember what someone advised here so I just deleted my car and had to add it back and boom I'm back online , provided your passed the inspection give this a shot. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owo4mii(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2022
House, Pls I am in a need of a car for weekly remittance or higher purchase.

My Location is Ojodu Berger/Olowoira

Kindly dm me. Contact info in the signature

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2022
Good afternoon house. Still in need of car for bolt. Pls help me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2022
Yes possible to use and possible to remit 30k weekly. This job get money with a 2.4l engine.
I guess you will be all day on the road of the week. Goodluck man.
laluski:
Please is it possible to use someone else's HONDA EOD for Uber and remit 30k weekly to the owner
Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
This lastman for ikeja under bridge think say i go agree. I enter on green and with slow movement turn red. Na so lastman just enter my front shey i no see red. I shout for am, them be three one don carry iron bar for my tyre. He say make i wine down. I talk small wine up back. He say go commot my plate number and tow my car if i no give am my drivers id. I close door back say i dey wait for him to worst because i enter on green. I no follow am talk again. He come say make the other guy commot the iron make i dey go. I dey shout for there head there. He won calm me down i say no! Nonsense people! God punish them. I don carry my phone, them see say my blood they hot! Useless people! I go dey mark there face they post them as wanted! Walahi

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 3:44pm On May 14, 2022
sandammy:
Since 2pm i come this awoyaya. How i want come out without blowing empty back to chevron or lekki
All request i dey see is taking me farther towards Epe

I don't take trips beyond Sangotedo. Just start driving back, you might get request to Lekki Phase 2 or 1. Luck will smile on you if you get Mainland from there.

I have this judgment to make about working on the Mainland VS working on the Island.

If you want to make more money, work on the Mainland. If you want to improve your driver's score, work on the Island.

Working on the Island comes with annoying short trips, little to zero surge, fairly good roads and riders that don't cancel arbitrarily.

But Mainland has more longer trips, more surge areas, more bad roads, and higher cancelation rate.

Most people on the Island book the ride from their home and will truthfully wait for you to come if you tell them the expected time of arrival.

On the Mainland, some people book from the bus stop, bank, mall, etc., that they see 5 minutes as 5 hours. Some will tell you that they will wait only to cancel after you've driven 9 minutes and are 2 minutes away from them.

I prefer working on the Mainland because it fetches me more money. But Island is good for meeting up bonus targets with high number of trips to be completed, increasing your driver's score and driving on a lesser bad roads.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dapotemi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.