Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735450 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

It shall be well with you.
I like Ur sincerity.
Abeg make Una help me on how to improve these scores.
Bolt is too partial. Most of the decrease in the rating is because riders cancelled o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:43am On May 16, 2022
tobisunday:

Please can I get ur contact?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2022
deedee44:

Now they said felicity hoodlum removed the signage grin, that's none of my business if I happened to be the one they apprehended.

How long will it take them to replace it or since there's no signage there why can't they stay at the entrance and be directing vehicles not to enter (which is their main duty in the first place) but as corruption has eaten deep into their bone marrow their brain will never tell them that.

We take too much bullsh#t in this country. It's true there are some things you cannot pursue legally and it's simply because there can never be a concrete evidence. This one will only take nothing but a lot of my time but I will 100% win the case. So it's just a question of can I afford to waste such time

Lol... No be me remove am abeg o let d.s.s come arrest me o you know say na d.s.s dey rain nowgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2022
Itzlinda:

Please I need an answer

Yes

Corolla 2003.

1.6M Agege (non-negotiable)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 9:15am On May 16, 2022
Can someone please assist with bolt Customer care line.My account was blocked yesterday.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 9:24am On May 16, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426.........

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ;

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)''

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K).

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 9:36am On May 16, 2022
deedee44:

Before you call the rider, you will first check the map to see where the rider is and how long it will take you to get there. If it will take time but you still wish to go and pick up, call and inform rider..

Hello, I'm at sososo place and map says it will take me sososo time to get to you, coming is not an issue for me but can you wait?

It works for me 99% of the time.

As for bolt, if your balance is not up to 2k don't expect anything that week, they will help you roll it over to the following week

Pls where do I see this balance o? U mean it's not up to 2k since with all the in-app and bonuses? I think say I go don pass 10k grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2022
deedee44:

Pope when those small small geh from vi are looking for oven light, remember this number oh.
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2022
Shey this one never mad like this... grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2022
sandammy:

No. I don't need that amount. I want my peace of mind. I dey park by road side and once I enter one way, them go tell me to go back.
This is the norms in a sane environments but Lagos is not part of them

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:31pm On May 16, 2022
Lush100:

Pope when those small small geh from vi are looking for oven light, remember this number oh.
grin grin
Lol. I can always assist pope to do the work of the Lord grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2022
deedee44:

Lol. I can always assist pope to do the work of the Lord grin

I called you some minutes ago... Thanks for the encouragement. God bless our hustle.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:36pm On May 16, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
ReadaDream:
Him problem pass mad grin
Na so one guy request interstate to owerri for 4500. I just accept so I can ask the guy wetin him smoke. Immediately his call enter
Him: Hello you accepted my request
Me: Yes where are you going again
Him: Owerri, you will pick me and my wife and 2
children
Me: For 4500 (in a cool voice)
The guy just begin laugh, we both laugh for almost 1 minute before he come say na people wey already get wetin to go do for there him dey follow.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
tobisunday:

I called you some minutes ago... Thanks for the encouragement. God bless our hustle.
You're welcome bro. With time you will master everything
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2022
deedee44:

You're welcome bro. With time you will master everything

Sure thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
ReadaDream:

You got it as well. She’s really mad I deh tell you.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:19pm On May 16, 2022
dlex21:

Almost all my rides today have been men. Very very very unusual.

And I enjoyed them.

In short I've not carried a single female passenger today.

But some men are cool
Very unusual. Cos I've been seeing more ladies than guys since I started using it.
I select the females only though, I don't know why I feel more comfortable with them.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2022
deedee44:

Na so one guy request interstate to owerri for 4500. I just accept so I can ask the guy wetin him smoke. Immediately his call enter
children
The guy just begin laugh, we both laugh for almost 1 minute before he come say na people wey already get wetin to go do for there him dey follow.
This one na pure cruise.

I think say na only me they accept ridiculous price sometimes so I can yab the rider. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:23pm On May 16, 2022
sandammy:

Bolt is too partial. Most of the decrease in the rating is because riders cancelled o.
What I have noticed about the driver score is that it increases if you accept and complete like 4 or 5 orders straight. I mean straight without rejecting, ignoring or not completing anyone.
But it reduces on 2 negative on order (maybe ignoring, rejecting, or cancelling).
Customer cancelled will definitely affect your score, to make up with it, accept and complete like 4 or 5 orders straight, your score will come back.
Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:32pm On May 16, 2022
deedee44:

children

Even at that, abi did he mean N4,500 per seat?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I agree with you, as long as that signage no dey there as warning anybody with time will win this case. If they want me to go to their office I'll go and tell them to charge me to court.

They can keep the vehicle till we settle the matter, but no be everybody get that time and energy. We need to normalize contesting these offenses. There was a guy who won oshodi local govt in court for arresting his vehicle for one way.

Like you said fear fear dey hold most people.

Me now I won start to save money for case now I dey wait the day when those idiot go arrest me for one way without any signage. If they ask me to come out if my car I'll without any argument then video them as they drive my car away then take a video of the entire environment. Will purposely leave the car there for weeks b4 going to meet them. After that I'll ask them to charge the case to court.

I'll tender my daily and weekly earnings as amount lost due to the days car was impounded, then tell the court they forced me out of my car and drove away with over 500k in the car. They'll pay damages en!

It's because we don't stage this people to a court fight that's why they keep taking us for a ride

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2022
Fresh85:

Hello good day, I am new to the business too, just got my [b]LASDRI[/b] card and learned I should get drivers badge, route tag and Hackney. Do you advice I get all three? I am driving my own vehicle by the way. Thanks.

Nonsensical nonsense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:13pm On May 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Relocate if you want to make money.
You can make up to 750k in Lagos...

DJ YK mule.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2022
sandammy:

For those struggling with drivers scores.

Accept trips you wish to go on.
If your activity score is dropping too much due to too many trip declines, then accept all trips requests you get.

During phone calls conversations don't give any rider an impression you're not coming to PU, simply tell them you're coming it will take you a few minute...e.g 3min, that's the time you need to cancel. Put you phone in speaker while taking the call then quickly arrive or arrive after accepting the ride.
Don't accept and cancel it drops your scores.
Arrive and cancel after 3minutes.

For those riders that send request and cancel repeatedly, this is what I did to one useless and senseless guy on Sat.

I was at Ayobo road and he was at one bad road inside Abesan Estate, after driving to the street with bad road this son of a bit.ch cancelled and sent the request again, he cancel again and again. He then sent with another account after like 1minute.

I accepted and arrive, by then I'd started driving away. He cancelled. I smiled.
He sent again I quickly arrived and then started the ride immediately.

Phone rang:
R: hello, good afternoon, I requested a ride and you already started the ride.
Me: What is good about the afternoon that you're requesting and cancelling with different account abi Ogun won kill you?
... Rider hanged up immediatelygrin

I drove to gate bus stop then ended the ride. I was N600. I then wrote a story line... No one should ask me what I wrote. I'm sure bolt must have blocked his account by now grin

No one has the Monopoly of madness, we all do.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:26pm On May 16, 2022
Felicity001:

One of the main reason bolt brought this DS is to avoid them of winning the bonus because now there's no way you can eat their bonus without accepting and completing all trips requests.

This is the same bonus they already charged drivers for oooh... Shey pearl dey read this sooo later they'll come back and say they're collecting 20% because of bonuses given to drivers and riders... Like what's my own with your customers what bizness do I've with them apart from PU and DO? Again, they've collected base fair oh and collected 20% from it as well yet drivers still have to pay them back the whole 100% booking fee collected from riders... They called that one 5% meaning the entire 5% belongs to them.

Now let's assume ant drivers like cheerfulgiver, kanuisagiat, pearl1910, johnybegood, Baz001 the check ded ant man and ghost and gentlelife60 in the entire year gross N10m 5% of that amount is 500k... A whooping 500k all goes to bolt. This is after they've collected 20% ooh.

Infact make I no burst una brain any further against.

As for me any long trip I'll keep calling converting it to offline after all the DS is not bigger than the law of gravity which states that whatever goes up must come down and verse versagrin

Simple!

Bros you included me for ants league ?
Wetin be “ the check ded ant man”

I just dey thank God everyday 4 d opportunity to move on... see jobs as he full here? I’m in an online class with a naija Baba of 55yrs learning IT and grasping by fire by force cos Baba one make money too.

I only sleep for 4hrs btw fridays and Saturday’s moving Lagos, risking my life at night, yet I couldn’t afford house rent in lekki chevron or increase my fleets grin (strategy my black A$$) Uber is a stop gap, do small and move on else your world will move on and leave you behind.

My prayer is for people that want to jappa to quick jappa b4 Nigeria finish your brain and strength... reducing you to my “bolt driver “

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2022
Glithronix:

Very unusual. Cos I've been seeing more ladies than guys since I started using it.
I select the females only though, I don't know why I feel more comfortable with them.
Much respect, boss.
Same.

You mean you don't carry male passengers?

Be like females never show you weyrey o.

Both genders get their own for body.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:49pm On May 16, 2022
Lush100:

grin grin

I'm now a new leave
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:49pm On May 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

Even at that, abi did he mean N4,500 per seat?
I didn't wait to find out, but this is how he put it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:53pm On May 16, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, boss.

You don't know? E deh ur body, nah em deh follow u go so, until u feed person pikin belleful. Nah here we deh

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:53pm On May 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Bros you included me for ants league ?
Wetin be “ the check ded ant man”

I just dey thank God everyday 4 d opportunity to move on... see jobs as he full here? I’m in an online class with a naija Baba of 55yrs learning IT and grasping by fire by force cos Baba one make money too.

I only sleep for 4hrs btw fridays and Saturday’s moving Lagos, risking my life at night, yet I couldn’t afford house rent in lekki chevron or increase my fleets grin (strategy my black A$$) Uber is a stop gap, do small and move on else your world will move on and leave you behind.

My prayer is for people that want to jappa to quick jappa b4 Nigeria finish your brain and strength... reducing you to my “bolt driver “

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2022
ReadaDream:

Don't blame the people blame the system cos they allowed it.

Since indriver don't have a base in Nigeria I don't see any way they will ever improve in their fares.

In a country where everybody is any opportunist and oppressor the society will continue to degregrate and submerge in corruption, crimes, imbalance and lawlessness will be the order of the day.

Nigerians that are known to not having a good conscience or behavior you then gave them the right and exposure to will n power, what then do you expect? They'll use it without any form of consciousness to intimate and misbehave.

The only time indriver's riders offer a good fare is when they're In a desperate condition then they'll even offer higher than what other apps will offer.

I don't blame the drivers who accept these poor fare offers, most of them have no other options because they've been blocked and they have to pay either rent or hp and have other bills to see through. Their hands are tied.
But I see them as fools because they can't think with their brain, it's only cost at most 35k to get another license, this is Nigeriagrin or I'd rather load Abule Egba to Ajah early in the morning, the return trip must have given me at least 14k with just 2k fuel, no AC just be smart about where you drop passengers and pick up.

2 trips a day to n fro is enough for any hard working driver to sustain ur expenses, your shocks will be ok, your car won't experience any form of flood because it's a route trip.
Or you go to the airport and source for passengers manually. 5 trips from airport to within ikeja should net at least 10k...
Or you go to Berger and source for passenger coming into Lagos no be everybody get app to request ride.

But they won't because their brain is not working to think outside the box and they've allowed their brain to be clouded with the believe that indriver gives them freedom. What freedom exactly? Do you have any other job apart from e-hailing? Oga you've been brainwashed colonatically... synanimous to modern day slavery.
You've just being lucky to get good offers of ride request at the moment from the few desperate riders talked about earlier, soon you'll run out of luck.

This hustle used to be very lucrative especially during festive seasons but it started losing it value since indriver came onboard.

If you think I lie, how many drivers where able to net up to a million naira last December? i.e from 1st to 31st oh... This was a piece of cake b4 indriver came onboard.

Yes competition is good for business but this type is killing and drivers are at the receiving end and we are still the once encouraging it.
Take for instance see Uber, despite the new regulations and bonuses and even a reduction in commission yet they're still struggling to get riders back to the system because most drivers and riders have jumped ship but drivers fail to see the detriment in it and benefits driving and paying commission with Uber and Bolt even though bolt is a criminal app it still far better of that stupid indriver app.

Let's wake up guys.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.