Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749803 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 9:59am On May 26, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...'''

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) .

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)'

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K);

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K);

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame*

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:02am On May 26, 2022
Duplik8t77:
that means you will have to be cancelling trips that take you to areas you are not familiar with and that will affect the driver's score I guess

This freedom was on Bolt before. Indriver has it, it made a lot of drivers port, which subsequently made them (indriver) headlines to LASG. I can't tell you what to do.

In almost every part of Lagos, especially mainland, there are unwritten traffic rules.

Let me drop one here for you.

Adebola house, Opebi. Don't park briefly to pick riders. If you park there briefly, even if your hazard lights are on, if those lastma guys on hilux happen to meet you there, you will surely be arrested. I have seen many newbie Uber guys nabbed at that particular spot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2022
northbird:

This freedom was on Bolt before. Indriver has it, it made a lot of drivers port, which subsequently made them (indriver) headlines to LASG. I can't tell you what to do.

In almost every part of Lagos, especially mainland, there are unwritten traffic rules.

Let me drop one here for you.

Adebola house, Opebi. Don't park briefly to pick riders. If you park there briefly, even if your hazard lights are on, if those lastma guys on hilux happen to meet you there, you will surely be arrested. I have seen many newbie Uber guys nabbed at that particular spot.
thank you boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Besto(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2022
Thurmieee:

My civic does this too and it brought this electronic throttle control code out. What's the solution

Civic is notorious for this rubbish

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nurullah(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2022
Uber/Bolt drivers needed urgently in Lagos.

Please call or What'sapp 08151217544 if interested.

Candidate must be experienced and have a valid driver's license.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2022
Please house I want to change ball joint of my honda accord 2007 which part is advisable?

Tokunbo or brand new?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2022
pope191:

Send your aza? I no go price?

Car has Ben sold yesterday no need again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2022
Felicity001:

He came late.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2022
tojahh:

He came late.

Very late bros
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:13pm On May 26, 2022
tobisunday:
Please house I want to change ball joint of my honda accord 2007 which part is advisable?

Tokunbo or brand new?

Tokunbo...,...get a good follow come, not a worked one and you will be glad you did.,..no near chinko brand new one if you love your mental health.

Enjoy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 12:17pm On May 26, 2022
nurullah:
Uber/Bolt drivers needed urgently in Lagos.

Please call or What'sapp 08151217544 if interested.

Candidate must be experienced and have a valid driver's license.

If you need any in Abuja contact me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2022
IFSHR:

Tokunbo...,...get a good follow come, not a worked one and you will be glad you did.,..no near chinko brand new one if you love your mental health.

Enjoy

Exactly my fear o worked ones are common..... Someone adviced me to get the original brand new... Yamasinda or something.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:23pm On May 26, 2022
tobisunday:

Exactly my fear o worked ones are common..... Someone adviced me to get the original brand new... Yamasinda or something.

If the person can get you a sure contact for it....you can try it....but to know a worked one is simple....when you hold rotate it clockwise and check for nail sound or look inside the joint for nails and ensure your mechanic grease it well. Ensure the ball joint comes with it tokunbo rubber housing and the locks n nut.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2022
IFSHR:

If the person can get you a sure contact for it....you can try it....but to know a worked one is simple....when you hold rotate it clockwise and check for nail sound or look inside the joint for nails and ensure your mechanic grease it well. Ensure the ball joint comes with it tokunbo rubber housing and the locks n nut.

Alright thanks boss..... The mechanic told me they are 4 ball joints the main one that needs routine changing is the lower ball joint
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2022
Currently at oshodi to do my lasdri card we dey lecture room its just 3k..... Please driver's ensure to get it so we won't be victim of this wicked men on uniform........ I've done the hackney permit few minutes ago.... 4k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:02pm On May 26, 2022
komodapson:

Pepper body dey do lagos govt, they don hear say na indriver dey cashout now.

The Commissioner listed “Lagos Ride, Uber, Bolt, Let Me Run, Global Taxi, Zoom Run, Treepz (Plenty Waka) and Shuttlers as the lawful e-hailing operators recognised and licensed to operate in Lagos by the Lagos State Government”.[i][/i]

Never heard of all these apps before, Let me Run cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:45pm On May 26, 2022
tobisunday:

Alright thanks boss..... The mechanic told me they are 4 ball joints the main one that needs routine changing is the lower ball joint

Yes.....change it twice in a year.

Before raining period and after
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:05pm On May 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Congratulations! Your shoe no shine atall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2022
IFSHR:

Yes.....change it twice in a year.

Before raining period and after

Alright thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:09pm On May 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

grin grin grin u still wan price 500k car.
U r not nice, make dem just dash u d car na.
By the way, have u even seen what u r pricing?

Pearl leave me oo... assuming you are a drivery now, shebi you for tell person make e no come island today. Drivers on Indriver better be going home if you are on the island rain plus Lagos state primaries... very crazy recipe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:17pm On May 26, 2022
Ahmadu bellow way cool cool politicians don occupy onikann ooooooo, the traffic tie wrapper
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:18pm On May 26, 2022
pope191:

Pearl leave me oo... assuming you are a drivery now, shebi you for tell person make e no come island today. Drivers on Indriver better be going on if you are on the island rain plus Lagos state primaries... very crazy recipe
I wish I saw this earlier
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:32pm On May 26, 2022
eyinola:
Ahmadu bellow way cool cool politicians don occupy onikann ooooooo, the traffic tie wrapper

Real wrapper, I need leave island as soon as possible
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:32pm On May 26, 2022
eyinola:
I wish I saw this earlier

Hope you are not in the traffic?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Pepper body dey do lagos govt, they don hear say na indriver dey cashout now.

The Commissioner listed “Lagos Ride, Uber, Bolt, Let Me Run, Global Taxi, Zoom Run, Treepz (Plenty Waka) and Shuttlers as the lawful e-hailing operators recognised and licensed to operate in Lagos by the Lagos State Government”.[i][/i]

Never heard of all these apps before, Let me Run cheesy

Remain to add Temple Run cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2022
Abeg what is the color of Oga Felicity Benz. Make I no go jam wrong Benz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2022
eyinola:
No wonder everywhere is just red on Gmap. I didn't work today, my body won't just allow me leave from bed. Yet I've been checking map since hoping to go out later.

Tomorrow is another day abeg

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2022
tobisunday:
Currently at oshodi to do my lasdri card we dey lecture room its just 3k..... Please driver's ensure to get it so we won't be victim of this wicked men on uniform........ I've done the hackney permit few minutes ago.... 4k.

It's good you have it for self confidence but since I've started this hustle from using EID to using Corolla and and Civic and now using a Benz I've never been stopped by any law enforcement agencies to ask for my papers let a lone for that nonsense documents.

The day a police officer stopped me and ask if my licence I mistakenly gave him my Lasdri he asked me watin I won use this one do, Mr man give me ur DLgrin

When I was on the highway outside Lagos for a trip a police saw the heckney permit and said, this is for those with public plate No. And those carrying loads with their cars not for private cars.

Since my Lasdri expired I've not even made any attempt to renew it after all it's not even useful

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2022
pope191:

Congratulations! Your shoe no shine atall

C ur head abeg shift jare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2022
Nifemi2020:
Abeg what is the color of Oga Felicity Benz. Make I no go jam wrong Benz.

You don't need to know the color just jam an C200 with plate number hoodlumD on itgrin na that time you go know the difference BTW Corolla wheel spiner and Mercedes Benz owngrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2022
ReadaDream:
No wonder everywhere is just red on Gmap. I didn't work today, my body won't just allow me leave from bed. Yet I've been checking map since hoping to go out later.

Tomorrow is another day abeg

Your spirit is willing but the body is weak grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2022
General how far have you seen a good deal for the Venza? I've one 2014 for sale ooh if you're serious let me know.
White in color, im sure you'll like it

(1) (2) (3) ... (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove, YeyeGbami, Omoapena(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.