Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4754299 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) (4748) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Glithronix:

Nothing changes, boss.
It is better I don't use my own hands to bring the suffering on myself.
It will be a case of infliction and that's done by people around me (voters). embarassed
Much respect, boss.

So people should not vote so that there will not be a government or what. I don't get this ur line of tot.
Or is it when u don't vote that the government will be a good one??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olobojay(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2022
I am an experienced driver based in Abuja and I need a car on weekly rentals for uber/bolt. I am open to your terms and conditions.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2022
donbrowser:

Go and drive Uber in your state grin grin

Racism and tribalism runs deep in ur blood.
It disgusts me when I see or hear seemingly educated people segregate others based on where they come.
Nigeria will be great but we have to weed out people like u with bigoted ideologies. If u were an illiterate, I would understand. U need to be properly schooled and enlightened.

For now...Tuehhh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

Racism and tribalism runs deep in ur blood.
It disgusts me when I see or hear seemingly educated people segregate others based on where they come.
Nigeria will be great but we have to weed out people like u with bigoted ideologies. If u were an illiterate, I would understand. U need to be properly schooled and enlightened.

For now...Tuehhh

Before I can ask someone to go back to his state, how did I know he's not from my region?

That's the first thing that should have popped up in your epileptic narrow brain. If you check the profile of the nitwit I quoted above, you will see how much nuisance he's been constituting on nairaland with tribal stunts, insults and bullies.

Now who needs to school who?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:46am On Jun 15, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Baba mi na from Igando. Live!!!!
Okay... Igando mangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2022
donbrowser:

You're just like Obi who doesn't present wrong facts (sacarsm). I will still be in defense mode again for the 2nd time.

Can you show me where I claimed I started Uber since it came to Nigeria?

Can you show me where I'm looking for rental?

This is my 2nd defensive post to you.

Nobody is calling Felicity to order on the path he's heading towards and I don't want anyone to do the same to me when I begin.

grin grin

Oga wat are you waiting for?

Spactacus, shall we begin?

gringrin

You and your dried threat
You look eveeywhere na me you dey give threatgrin abi you smoke dry shit?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HernanCortes: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2022
donbrowser:

Go and drive Uber in your state grin grin

But before then ask your mum how the c.ock tastes cos I can't remember and for your memory to be sharp enough to remember it's flaccid I'm sure you didn't discuss the taste with her. grin grin

Oloriburuku, na Shoponna go fùck your mama with his two-headed prīck.

Ashiere lasan

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

Oga wat are you waiting for?

Spactacus, shall we begin?

gringrin

You and your dried threat
You look eveeywhere na me you dey give threatgrin abi you smoke dry shit?

You still have 2 questions to answer.

I await your response on those questions before I determine how to rate your IQ which I've been skeptical about before.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:01am On Jun 15, 2022
HernanCortes:

Oloriburuku, na Shoponna go fùck your mama with his two-headed prīck.

Ashiere lasan

Pained mf

Your dad's mistake should serve as a lesson to FG on how poorly they've been educating people on the proper use of condom.

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

So people should not vote so that there will not be a government or what. I don't get this ur line of tot.
Or is it when u don't vote that the government will be a good one??
He's not better than those supporting the likes of Tinubu...he's waiting for Angel Michael and Gabriel to come from heaven and make here a better place. Smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Nothing but the truth, pre covid i know wetin my eye see laa. But can’t even start talking about it. I pray the man finds a means to get out of his predicament asap.

If na only him now e still fit dey manage, i can’t even watch my family lack for any reason except i can’t stand on my feet o. I rebuke such instance for myself and anyone.

Amen ooh
I feel his pain shal but menh...

It is well shall.

I never doubted him anyways, the word 'format" I used in my post was widely misunderstood.

He just have to be courageous because no matter the amount of money people raise for him now it will finish within 1week and he'll be back to square 1 so it's best he summons up courage, move and think of how to make his family happy because bigger challenge than this are still ahead of him.

I've been there and I perfectly underiand know what I'm saying.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2022
HernanCortes:

As if Tinubu's flaccid cōck in your mouth is not dirty enough?

Odè

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 1:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Most of the times I come to this Uber thread,the type of comments I read here makes me think most people driving Uber are really frustrated...
It's not really easy running kitikata around lagos traffic everyday... Your mental health will not remain the same..
But there are many businesses you can venture into in Lagos and be making your cool money..I think most people's eyes are already blinded to these business opportunities..
Driving uber alone can't guarantee you a good living..

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:22am On Jun 15, 2022
donbrowser:

You still have 2 questions to answer.

I await your response on those questions before I determine how to rate your IQ which I've been skeptical about before.

Tinubu slave let me tell.you sth...

1. You have no right what so ever to ask me any question not even my name because why? You know it, but if you don't then forget about it.grin

2. If you know what's is good for you better back off b4 you regret your actions because I'll so expose you to the very last.

All you agent of darkness sent to check me and deceive innocent people to lure them to suffering for another 16yrs. That was how you guys did in 2015 general Elections, now you have also been sent to decieve and steal the free will people have for the main man who said it himself that he was the one that brought this hardship and suffering upon us in 2015 he went on to say he made the VP, the present pupet Lagos State has, Ogun State and all so now it's his turm

As long as the kids God almighty liveth all you all who wants to bring more killings, sufferings and backwardness upon us will die one after the other b4 the election. The blood of the innocent will continue to cry and God will hear their cry.

So for your own good better stay away from me and stop decieving people simply because of little money they've used to buy your conscience if not the blood of those that have been killed will also cry for your life.

Be warn!!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 3:43am On Jun 15, 2022
anthony533:
Most of the times I come to this Uber thread,the type of comments I read here makes me think most people driving Uber are really frustrated...
It's not really easy running kitikata around lagos traffic everyday... Your mental health will not remain the same..
But there are many businesses you can venture into in Lagos and be making your cool money..I think most people's eyes are already blinded to these business opportunities..

Good morning sir,
Pls can u give us some lecture of these ventures

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Youngin006: 4:44am On Jun 15, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Guys, which is the best route to enter abeokuta from Lagos?
Via Sango ifo or Sagamu. The job na Saturday to and fro.

Thanks in advance.

Pass lagos ibadan expressway way now and turn at interchange. ASAP you don reach abk e no far at all and no traffic from mowe

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

Tinubu slave let me tell.you sth...

1. You have no right what so ever to ask me any question not even my name because why? You know it, but if you don't then forget about it.grin

2. If you know what's is good for you better back off b4 you regret your actions because I'll so expose you to the very last.

All you agent of darkness sent to check me and deceive innocent people to lure them to suffering for another 16yrs. That was how you guys did in 2015 general Elections, now you have also been sent to decieve and steal the free will people have for the main man who said it himself that he was the one that brought this hardship and suffering upon us in 2015 he went on to say he made the VP, the present pupet Lagos State has, Ogun State and all so now it's his turm

As long as the kids God almighty liveth all you all who wants to bring more killings, sufferings and backwardness upon us will die one after the other b4 the election. The blood of the innocent will continue to cry and God will hear their cry.

So for your own good better stay away from me and stop decieving people simply because of little money they've used to buy your conscience if not the blood of those that have been killed will also cry for your life.

Be warn!!!

You claimed I've been driving since bolt came to Nigeria, you couldn't prove it. In actual sense, i bought my own car in December from freelancing (digital marketing, copywriting, social media management and data analysis) which I have been doing on Fiverr and have also been training people for. I began driving bolt in March or so and had barely driven 1 month straight because as a Freelancer, I have only morning to sleep and night to work on Fiverr. Even if I need to drive most times, it's from morning till 4pm.

Disclaimer for people with sense: I am not a rich person. I'm just hustling to keep body and soul together.

2. You claimed I was begging for rentals (which you also could not prove), I know you went through a lot of rigorous effort to find something to dent my image just because I openly declared my support for Asiwaju. If I came here to beg for anything it's knowledge

3. You claimed that's how I did in 2015. If you had done your assignment well, you would have seen from my profile that I didn't vote neither Jonathan nor Buhari in 2015 and you could have also seen that I detest Buhari so much. So you can see I'm not responsible for your inability to properly feed your children and wife grin grin

You do a lot of good things for people here but you only wait for a little spark before you start saying things you know about them just because you've helped them in the past. Thank God I didn't run to you for any help. If you hadn't met Dru, if he didn't give you a rental in Tinubu's Lagos to help your frustrated soul then I'm sure you either could have become "egbon àdúgbò" in Benin or probably traded the negative balance of your dignity for becoming a full blown bottle breaking hoodlum that you've so much desired to be.

Dru has never talked about how he took you up like a homeless child and reshaped your life like the panel beater that helped you then but you here will make an attempt to rubbish people at every little opportunity.

I am not going to ask you to desist from insulting me about Tinubu again but I will continue from the last punches Kanu gave you that left you bloody and you were running helter skelter like headless chicken. grin grin

You've proven to know little about me but I know so much about you and I can use it to damage your mental state like I've promised before.

Nitwit.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2022
anthony533:

The entire Nairaland is a war zone, not only this thread.
Say what u want to say without hinging it on any job cos nobody not even u is happy with the way the country is.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
donbrowser:

Before I can ask someone to go back to his state, how did I know he's not from my region?

That's the first thing that should have popped up in your epileptic narrow brain. If you check the profile of the nitwit I quoted above, you will see how much nuisance he's been constituting on nairaland with tribal stunts, insults and bullies.

Now who needs to school who?

You and anyother person racially profiling people aren't worthy of my mention again.
You are cancelled.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Lush100:

Good morning sir,
Pls can u give us some lecture of these ventures

Co asking o.
But I am very sure he will not respond.
Talk is cheap.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

You and anyother person racially profiling people aren't worthy of my mention again.
You are cancelled.

It's better not to respond him since it seems that topic is what keeps him wanking all around the thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

Shehu Sani
Ben Murray -Brus
Pat utomi

It's just that the system is at odds with honest people
You call this people, politicians with integrity? I was thinking you will even mention PO self... Shehu sani only won the elections on the basis of Buhari in 2015 and Ben Murray Bruce won because of GEJ. Prof Pat should just stick to being at technocrat but don't mention the word integrity with them...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

You are cancelled.

You should have talked to him before me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2022
73O9:

It's better not to respond him since it seems that topic is what keeps him wanking all around the thread.

He's the one interfering in things that doesn't concern him.

Someone came from nowhere and said Tinubu's c.ork is in my mouth and his statement was borne out of Tribalism, I checked his profile to clear my doubt. I wasn't wrong with what I saw cos he's been doing it all over NL. Then I told him to go and drive Uber in his state simply because he mentioned Tinubu earlier and he's a tribalist that hates Yorubas.

Pearl didn't rebuke the other guy, he charged towards me cos of his hatred for Tinubu and our previous heated argument.

I'm not the one creating a mess here and I've ignore their shits enough. Sorry to derail boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

The entire Nairaland is a war zone, not only this thread.
Say what u want to say without hinging it on any job cos nobody not even u is happy with the way the country is.
.. but you are part of those who brought this government upon us.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Politics is a job, people do it for a living just like you are earning and working with bolt...

Tinubu supported most politicians and helped most politicians to achieve their aim just like you lot are helping people to earn legitimately and even help in sourcing for good cars with a commission because you are vast in this area, so if Tinubu gets commission for helping people to get to power what's is wrong with that?

When Tinubu supported GEJ against Buhari in 2011 nobody cried fowl but when he decided to switch his support to Buhari you all tag him of bringing disaster to Nigeria as if he alone can dictate what Buhari will do and not do..

I always say I'm a pro Tinubu not because he is contesting now but because of his past achievements which is still standing tall today...

I will list 5 achievement that I have personally benefitted from Tinubu Policy

1 Education policy ( free Education) I didn't pay a dime in school fees all through my secondary school days even PTA was scrap.

2 He knows how to put the right people in the right place he is the Wenger of politics though not of all his discovery comes out good but he has a eye for good and brilliant people to work with..

3 The roads network during his tenure was awesome and they still stand tall

4 health care centre...I remember the first time I visited lasuth as junior school students I was marvel then..

5 the ease of doing business and inviting FDI to the state....

Note the only issues I have with him, is the health issues due to his age but the man keep proving me wrong that he got stamina than most of the young men out there....

On Level playing pedestal in terms of administrative, Politics and governance I will give it to Tinubu over his Rivals it's just that Buhari lower the standard for this country...

Please let's support whosoever will want campaign for them but let's avoid insult because the end Goal is a better Nigeria for all but with Tinubu achievement in Lagos he is the CAPABLE MAN TO DO THE JOB..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2022
northbird:

Bolt mgt is quite aware. Truth be told, right now. Bolt is the only app that can give you real earnings if you can put in the work.
Uber is stressful to work with.

Please what's going on with this VIo inspection thing. I wasn't expecting your car to fail inspection. What did they say the issue is?
check yfe picture below, intact tokunbo cars sef dey fail grin grin the machine will help u detect the car issues to tyre,to shocks and every every

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Wetin musa no go see for gate
Oga na your road no good, if your road good u no go dey hear any noise.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

You no be better person I sweargrin

I dey think of a cheaper means you dey drag me go upper ewekagrin
This is what we keep saying, instead crying anytime I want to change oil and be looking for another cheaper brand I will jejely stick my palm oil and be servicing promptly, e get why.
Changing oil from one brand to another no good ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2022
anthony533:
Nice observation, when I see them on the roads thier face says it all.
Sometimes I ask if these are the people that keeps flashing fat dashboards in the groups?
Moving Lagos (traffic) na your mate?
E go carry you go where you no know.
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2022
donbrowser:

He's the one interfering in things that doesn't concern him.

Someone came from nowhere and said Tinubu's c.ork is in my mouth and his statement was borne out of Tribalism, I checked his profile to clear my doubt. I wasn't wrong with what I saw cos he's been doing it all over NL. Then I told him to go and drive Uber in his state simply because he mentioned Tinubu earlier and he's a tribalist that hates Yorubas.

Pearl didn't rebuke the other guy, he charged towards me cos of his hatred for Tinubu and our previous heated argument.

I'm not the one creating a mess here and I've ignore their shits enough. Sorry to derail boss.

Maybe you need some one to spit it out to you in clear terms. You come off more like an insultive person and that is way I quickly cut off the politically banter by telling you to "enjoy" before courtesy gets extended unduly.

Just like Felicity, I tot you were looking for car as well. Probably read pass that... right within me, i felt it was wrong for you to go all insultive while looking for car, but it is not in my place to say or even bring that up, so I look the other side. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2022
kanuisagoat:

PO is only wasting his time, he will not win.

Sad for me to say but Tinubu will win the election.

It’s tricky, with the way things are going I guess Atiku might win the election. He’s bringing Wike onboard as Vice President thereby dividing the South East Votes further with Peter Obi as well and he’s going to win major states in the north and that leave Tinubu with South West Vote and probably some states in the north.

P.S. I am not a political analyst and I don’t have any favorite but what I want for Nigeria is a true federalism not this scam called democracy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) (4748) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.