Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735374 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kasby2233: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
I need car 2 drive. HP or rental am on Uber and taxify 09098627201
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Emekayoung:

Bro how sure are u,because I want to go there and register my car this new week....

3rd party insurance is acceptable.
No need to go to their office for reg. Chat/call me on 08099440036.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vena92: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Etfash:
MAZDA 626 Automatic, 2002 up for Uber.
Weekly remittance : 35k
Maintenace: to be shared between driver and partner.
Driver location and requirements: Lagos Mainland; 2 guarantors and Uber Lagos experience.
Interested? Reach me on: 07082064497 - Whatsapp only.
Good Evening sir, I am newly registered on the Taxify Platform,Honest and very ready to work, am I Eligible?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Minimum of 100k every week
Partner... 40k
Driver... 42k
Fuel... 20k.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Etfash(m): 4:11am On Feb 05, 2018
jarkbauer:

Hungry drivers food is ready.

Rome wasn't built in a day man and only fools despise the days of little beginnings; don't be a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:30am On Feb 05, 2018
lexylexy:

Bros wetin una dey use abeg. I don't see how this is possible because if you're on a trip for more than 2hrs, uber will end the trip and tell you to drop the rider. so how you take do am?

But where do you people experience or hear all these stories that touch..so if you are going from VGC to Airport on one of those mad days Uber will say oya end trip 2hours don reach...this is so laughable..maybe you are using an unapproved phone yet again..well i have once done a trip from GRA to Sango otta and back to surulere that took me about 6 hours on all plus traffic and i never received such notice to end my trip.
For those asking about surge it was there now that island would be 2.0 surge on saturday and sunday morning...even this morning your best bet is to be in the V.I lekki axis and set a destination trip for mainland its a 1.8 surge...check Promotions on your Uber home page...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2018
julietromeo:
Minimum of 100k every week
Partner... 40k
Driver... 42k
Fuel... 20k.

Hello Please what car was used for this and you mean to imply you used a total of 20k on fuel and earned 100k cos am having serious fuel related issues and i used the same amount to make just about half of that although my engibe is a 2.2l but i just want to know..thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2018
If u need an experienced uber driver who will remit weekly rentals without stories. Pls,contact me on 07064443174.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2018
I don’t believe. I have been using my car since July and no major repair till this moment. I service my car every 2k mileage, I changed 1 tyre after it puncture *3 , I just changed my break pads ( still ok but I canged them cos I don’t manage) If you have a good car it won’t disturb you. Have a great week

iyaegin:

Hidden comma dey for that story or the guy na serious part time uber driver..i drive part time during the week and fully on weekends, with the kind of roads i don enter...2months cannot pass without visiting mechanic...whole day yesterday i was at Ladipo looking at surge waka pass...But the Analysis as compared to fixed deposit good n valid but most Nigerians do not have such risk appetite and would be okay with money in the bank..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rhymaholic: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2018
iyaegin:

Hello Please what car was used for this and you mean to imply you used a total of 20k on fuel and earned 100k cos am having serious fuel related issues and i used the same amount to make just about half of that although my engibe is a 2.2l but i just want to know..thanks

He probably uses a 1.8L engine and even for a 2.2L engine your car dey drink fuel. Hook up with a good mechanic to scan and check the car, oga GAZZUZZ dey too..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starlek: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2018
hello my fellow comrades, please is this car OK for uber/taxify ? it's a 2005 Toyota yaris.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Etfash(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Etfash:
MAZDA 626 Automatic, 2002 up for Uber.
Weekly remittance : 35k
Maintenace: to be shared between driver and partner.
Driver location and requirements: Lagos Mainland; 2 guarantors and Uber Lagos experience.
Interested? Reach me on: 07082064497 - Whatsapp only.

This deal is off the table please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2018
starlek:
hello my fellow comrades, please is this car OK for uber/taxify ? it's a 2005 Toyota yaris.

very good. Airport riders will not be too happy because of luggage space, but not every one goes to the airport.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dessy8: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Its veryyyyy okay...too okay sef....If you need a trusted and reliable driver, my hands are up..��
starlek:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2018
E-hailing business has grown in Lagos since its inception few years back. New players have come into the industries trying to survive while some are just there. The riders they enjoy every bit of the services, why? Fares are low with such good services, some riders still complain the fare is high, it’s expensive although few riders will say this fare is low, smile and walk away while some will tip you with more cash, the kind of rider every driver prays for.
Investors have come and gone in this business, a lot of lies has been told to them for selfish reason both by the app companies and individuals. I remember sometime in 2016, I was at uber’s office while I was on the queue waiting to login inside Samsung building, I came to drop a rider’s bad; she actually forgot it in my car. A woman walked in ignoring the queue, there was no one to attend to her, she walked to the security in the building and said she needed to talk to someone in charge, the security said, she will have to login to get inside the on boarding room, the woman got furious and she said I just bought 5 new kia Rio and you expect me to queue immediately the security heard that he went to call someone to attend to her. Can you imagine how much that would have cost her? at the height of the dollar scarcity ish.
Few months later Uber cost fare by 40% without looking at its implications on the partners. A lot of partners withdrew their cars, drivers grumbles they needed to work more hours on the platform. With such fare and you want to retain same standards?
Taxify looked was the Robin wood, a needed alternative not the best, OgaTaxi would have been the best alternative, but their business model was wrong at that time and they were not ready for the huge market. Lack of money I guess and other operational difficulties.
E-hailing is the only business you invest in today and you know you will start getting cash tomorrow, unlike other businesses, the major issues with e-hailing business are: managing a driver and good maintenance policy. This will assure the longevity of your investment.
When getting a car for e-hailing a lot of things has to be put into considered? I will advise you get a car you can take out your capital with 1 year.
Are you willing to invest in E-hailing business, we have a business model that works, our plans will make you re coupe your investment within a short time.
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
Fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
07016682929 (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hello guys,

I want to put a 2007 Toyota Camry on Uber/Taxify, I want to find and give a driver to drive. Is it a profitable car on Uber/Taxify?

It is a 2.4liter engine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
ameristu:
Hello guys,

I want to put a 2007 Toyota Camry on Uber/Taxify, I want to find and give a driver to drive. Is it a profitable car on Uber/Taxify?

It is a 2.4liter engine.

Bad business If you're not driving it yourself. Sell it and buy a 1.8ltr engine car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Stealth100:

Bad business If you're not driving it yourself. Sell it and buy a 1.8ltr engine car.

Is it false news that drivers deliver 35k weekly on 2005-2009 Camrys?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boneyone(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Toyota Matrix 2004 up for Uber.
Weekly remittance : N35,000
Car maintenance: covered by driver and partner
Would prefer if the driver resides within the lagos mainland, precisely amuwo odofin/ojo areas
Must have uber experience
2 guarantors

If interested, lets chat on whattsapp : 08021323231
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fleetdrive limited
07016682929 (whatsapp)
we will give you the best guidance towards your investment

ameristu:
Hello guys,

It is a 2.4liter engine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FKBZ: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Cc@romeo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
I am currently using the 2006 model of the Camry.
And yes! It's 2.4lts engine too.
The first thing you need to do is know the fuel consumption rate of your car. How do you do that?
Register on Uber or Taxify and drive it yourself for a month. Ensure you deliver 35k weekly to a savings account you won't touch and go for it after one month test running.
After one month, you will be able to know how the business runs, the fuel consumption if it is sustainable, any mechanical in the interim will surface and should be fixed with the safe money.
Thereafter, you can look for a good driver who will be able to replicate your one month trial.

ameristu:
Hello guys,

It is a 2.4liter engine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
We are about to bring the narrative to you. We believe every business should be able to sustain itself pre and post periods of investment. This is what we offer;

1. Shared maintenance system : Every one is a partner, so everyone should be accountable

2. Driver and Vehicle Management : Driver behaviour, mechanical reasoning and problems diagnostics. Vehicle preventive scheduling, control of downtimes and increase efficiency.

3. Effective control on investment returns payout.

4. Investment plans that will accommodate all.

We have lots of goodies piled up for all. We accept vehicles with 1.3L - 2.0L engines.

Chat with us for more details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PrinceUnique(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
ameristu:
Hello guys,

It is a 2.4liter engine.

Drop an email please. Where is your locations? I assure you its a great and welcome idea.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Schiphol:
I am currently using the 2006 model of the Camry.
And yes! It's 2.4lts engine too.
The first thing you need to do is know the fuel consumption rate of your car. How do you do that?
Register on Uber or Taxify and drive it yourself for a month. Ensure you deliver 35k weekly to a savings account you won't touch and go for it after one month test running.
After one month, you will be able to know how the business runs, the fuel consumption if it is sustainable, any mechanical in the interim will surface and should be fixed with the safe money.
Thereafter, you can look for a good driver who will be able to replicate your one month trial.

Many thanks bro. Your explanation really makes sense. Once I register the car since it is a tokunbo , there would be no going back any more. This is the reason why I want to be double sure.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
ameristu:
Hello guys,

It is a 2.4liter engine.
Don't use Camry 2007. I just saw ur post where u indicated its toks, call me on 08032800453 for free advice on the business, drop ur number by quoting this post I will call u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
my best driver last week...
He made 120k in 5 days...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saintade01(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hello Peeps.

Please kindly advise. Is Kia Soul very good on the platforms {Uber / Taxify} ?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
ogunvic41:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
ogunvic41:

°
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Stealth100:

If someone is unfortunate to listen to someone like you, they end up achieving nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.