Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744074 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
eyinola:
grin grin I finally answer her grin
New users on indriver are hilarious. grin
I had little experience with indriver riders and it was funny.
That indriver no just align with my working spirit, I don't know why.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:

That's why it's good to share experiences. It helps create awareness for others.

Meanwhile, the rider that jumped out of my car the other time because he didn't want to pay for the trip had to pay double yesterday to get his phone back.

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Viking07:
After 2 stops. I finally reached this rider’s destination.

Rider: Please what’s your account number?

Me: you don’t have cash?

Rider: No.

Me: Well, I don’t accept transfers because I don’t get alert. You will…

Rider: cuts me off. Please give me your account number.

Me: 00579…..

Rider: it’s done!

Me: Well, until I see the alert it is not done.

10mins no alert.

20mins no alert. At this stage I don central lock my doors with her friend inside.

Rider: please give me your account number again

Another long wait. No alert.

Rider: can I give you my phone number. If you don’t get it you can call me.

Me: Madam, I don’t need your phone number. I need my money.

Rider: I’ve sent it 4 times.

After all the back and forth. The mf rider had to miraculously pull out cash from her purse and paid.

It’s been more than 5hrs since that ride. I never see any alert.

An ojodu would have foolishly collected her number and rush to the next ride. Only to come lament on Nairaland with audio curses.
The kongTroller of Abj. I salute thee. cheesy
I use access account - if them transfer to me, I open my app almost immediately and it's fast to receive money on that app, money drops fast on it. If I no see your money, you ain't going nowhere.
Once bitten, twice shy.
Much respect, boss.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
AgentXxx:
You can use w3schools(dot)com…
Boss, hope no be say you don hang boot true true?
Being a while.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Glithronix:

HP and Rental are both long thing, wetin person go come do to own a ride of his own when he's not financially buoyant to buy outright? embarassed
Well, I just feel a man sacrificing 1 and half or 2 years to own a car is not much or unreasonable, as long as the ride would definitely become his.
And whether Rental or HP, person wey dey use car go maintain and spend on it.
Whether HP or rental, we as humans go still have health stunts that would require we take care of ourselves.
HP or rental still better than duping people around or involving in any illegal deals, or even roaming around the street when there's no other option to own your own ride.
If there's any other sure legal way, guy man go take am.
Man wey no lazy go chase him goal by the means he has before him.
And who dey do HP 3 years? lipsrsealed
Any HP wey pass 15 months, or max patapata 18 months, I no fit put my hands, NEVER!
I fit pay a good and nice naija used car within 12 months if I see. Who 36 months help?! That one na suicide mission.
24 months self, I no fit put my hands.
Inside life.
Much respect, boss.

Bro don’t get me wrong at all, I’m only talking to the guy that got fake job and asking if he should take HP.
And I said HP is slavery...
To every other person hustling without a choice , it’s the best thing that can happen to young guys.
I’m not talking down on HP and Rentals I’m only talking about a better option (car owner) and that’s why I keep emphasizing that I respect guys that have been driving for more than 3years.

Best - car owner
Better - Hp / rental
Worst - seating at home /roaming round street.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Glithronix:

107k in a month?
You don dey lose form truly. grin
I am sure your record on e-hail go don dey on elite stage, so, you truly might be needing to reduce driving spirit.
Thank God other businesses don dey gel as you said, na the koko be that. Cos this driving no be something wey person fit do till retiring age - Naaaaah!
My own focus too is my business which I have plan for already. This e-hail will be used to set my business so that I can become a full home appliances dealer - I have already registered my business (a limited business). Na to finance it remain but I'm doing it small small sha, but growing bigger in it is my goal.
My plan na to get HP somewhere (whether Nigerian used or Toks) and pay up within 15-18 months and stop driving after that cos I know I would have saved enough to do my business while I'm also a car owner. smiley
This is exactly my goal and I don't want it to pass 2 and half years to achieve this. I never pray to do this driving up to 3 years before I leave am.
Btw, omoh, yesterday traffic at lekki epe express way going to ikate - Igbo efón mad. Spent like 25mins inside traffic.
As I dropped the riders at on Adebisi Oyenola street which completed my 12 trips to win 2.6k bonus yesterday, na so I went offline, zoom to mainland straight like around 6pm. Spent over 50mins. As I landed on mainland, ogudu precisely, na so I switched online and my 1st trip on mainland took me to Shomolu. angry
Mainland hustle dey vex me. I hate this Shomolu-bariga axis. Na one of the forbidden areas on my list. angry
After dropping the rider, I went offline and I drove empty to Maryland. Switched back online and the next order took me to Oshodi. Omoh, I hate driving these areas when it's dark. angry
I dropped rider and went offline straight. Drove back to Maryland, went online and another trip took me to Shomolu again.
Thank God I've already won bolt bonus on island (if you want to win bolt bonus easily, just go straight to lekki, you will be glad you did). I just closed and went home straight - got home 9pm on the dot.
It is well, boss.
While I was in Igbo efón traffic, I saw you but I no come see your Benz. cheesy
Much respect, boss.

You are driving "empty" often and often and you still claim if you buy 5k fuel, you already know how much you must gross..Bolt don dey pay for all this "empty seat"...You are covering alot of distance for sake of positioning, and yet everything seems good! Something is not adding up jesussson?
Signed
Retired but not tired driver

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Olayetan:
See sweet deal here for people looking for HP car, quickly contact the man

That is not a Tokunbo car. Corrolla 3 mil on HP. That's impossible.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Yes he has the amount he wishes to gross which he never stated. If you move from orile enter ijesha to position. You cant burn fuel up to 200.
dapotemi:

You are driving "empty" often and often and you still claim if you buy 5k fuel, you already know how much you must gross..Bolt don dey pay for all this "empty seat"...You are covering alot of distance for sake of positioning, and yet everything seems good! Something is not adding up jesussson?
Signed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Me I don hang boot, na japa dey my mind… E-hailing isn’t for me…
Glithronix:

Boss, hope no be say you don hang boot true true?
Being a while.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obawinner(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
What Is a reasonable price from ikorodu Lagos to ekiti on Sunday, 3 passenger, return same-day?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
obawinner:
What Is a reasonable price from ikorodu Lagos to ekiti on Sunday, 3 passenger, return same-day?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Glithronix:

New users on indriver are hilarious. grin
I had little experience with indriver riders and it was funny.
That indriver no just align with my working spirit, I don't know why.
You forgot to add “much respect boss “.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Olayetan:
See sweet deal here for people looking for HP car, quickly contact the man
Facebook scammers. That post is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
obawinner:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Olayetan:

Mine is above 64% RN so I have to reduce it to avoid getting blocked
Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Felicity001:

Leave am make him dey curse, what if the guy was truly dumb.and deaf, Just a thinking though... Me?? Babe shabi your bf na deft and dumb send am message say me don.carry you go house.

Folake for the night oohgrin

This one off me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Viking07:
You forgot to add “much respect boss “.
Na ofofo (gossip) I did there ni. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
AgentXxx:
Chai!
All the best, baba.
God no go kuku shame newbies like us ooh.
Much respect, bossman.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Glithronix:

How was your day brother?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Glithronix:

You're back home already..?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
AgentXxx:

For anybody that wants to jappa please don’t leave nairaland Travel section. Follow every post , event and opportunities there back to back.
In the core of Covid-19 guys found out an opportunity to UK and US was opened. I doubted myself , but still tried and it was locked trust Nigerians, them flood am chap chap, so I went on to post in the thread jokingly how them done lock up, right there a girl DM me that I should try Abuja and not Lagos, Gbam one hand Abuja never full... (tail end of Trump administration). To cut long story short every one that was qualified and keyed into that opening are in U.S or U.K. (I was among last set) By the time covid was over everybody just they hear jappa... jappa... you don’t know how long we dey d process, with prayer and fasting.

There is one opportunity that showed up for developers in Amazon (Canada, Ireland and United State). I got the info late and nairaland won’t allow me post link here.
The guys that jumped on it can be in the process for next 3years and when they jappa our American uncle will say they are not in USA but Canada grin that it’s not easy to move to U.S except you marry grin

So bro eyes open, hold your passport tight, save money and ready to sell your lands or property. It requires a lot of money

The Amazon International Events team is hosting an interviewing event in Lagos for Software Developer II candidates who are open to relocating to Canada, Ireland and the United States, to work in Amazon’s Consumer division.

Apply to this role to be invited to the event, which will take place August 1-5, 2022:

#InsideAmazon

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
dapotemi:

Signed
Boss man. grin
I wonder how some people still call this empty repositioning shortage. When people also dey complain how Camry dey consume fuel, I come dey wonder whether no be the same Camry I dey use?
Camry no dey chop fuel, the truth is that Corolla dey preserve more fuel than Camry - simple.
Sometimes when trip carry me enter Ipaja side/Ikorodu/Egbeda, etc, once I dropped the rider like this, I go offline straight and I dey blow empty back to places like Ikeja/Maryland/Ogudu road and closed-by axis to reposition myself, cos these areas are forbidden areas for me and I can't risk my boss's car in areas that can kill the car legs - at the end of the day, I go still gross my target, even more than sometimes.
I have friends who are bolt drivers and they made me understand that you don't just drive up and down, set DAILY TARGET.
If I buy fuel 5k, my target na gross close to 25k or even 25k itself, even more than that. And this is on normal weekdays. Many times, I have used 5k fuel to gross 30k before (due to surge).
I grab some wisdom and tricks on this platform, all thanks to the bosses here.
If you're using Camry, 5k fuel should gross you close to 25k, even more than that self.
Phewww.
Much respect, boss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You're back home already..?
I no drive today jare. I just rolled out this evening to make some money to eat expensive meal for dinner. cheesy I no want touch my saves.
I grossed 5.8k with 4 trips, paid bolt commission N1,370 and I don reach house since.
Real hustle start from tomorrow.
Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro don’t get me wrong at all, I’m only talking to the guy that got fake job and asking if he should take HP.
And I said HP is slavery...
To every other person hustling without a choice , it’s the best thing that can happen to young guys.
I’m not talking down on HP and Rentals I’m only talking about a better option (car owner) and that’s why I keep emphasizing that I respect guys that have been driving for more than 3years.

Best - car owner
Better - Hp / rental
Worst - seating at home /roaming round street.

You too much, boss.
Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bro our abroad uncle say Na Canada I dey and not Yankee grin, no give am bendel insurance please grin
Thanks Baba how your side ?

YeyeGbami, no give up bro, 3weeks before I moved I needed 3m after all I’ve spent and I thought I could use some properties as collateral for where?
No way...
People wanted to rip me cos they knew I was desperate.
I was selling stuffs online... dem carry am come mock me for here grin
3M scarce like Gold... at some point I was blank no way forward, but an Angel bailed me out and I paid back first 3months here.
Nutshell no give up... grace different ( I got job before I left Lagos, some people stay 6/9months before they get good job).
Sell what you have to sell... you will make x3 in 6months cos you are not a lazy man

Ifebarbie... you don leave us for Uber thread ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
And when you do that 5 times in a day unko ?

lanrexdo:
Yes he has the amount he wishes to gross which he never stated. If you move from orile enter ijesha to position. You cant burn fuel up to 200.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:13am On Jul 05, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro our abroad uncle say Na Canada I dey and not Yankee grin, no give am bendel insurance please grin
Thanks Baba how your side ?

YeyeGbami, no give up bro, 3weeks before I moved I needed 3m after all I’ve spent and I thought I could use some properties as collateral for where?
No way...
People wanted to rip me cos they knew I was desperate.
I was selling stuffs online... dem carry am come mock me for here grin
3M scarce like Gold... at some point I was blank no way forward, but an Angel bailed me out and I paid back first 3months here.
Nutshell no give up... grace different ( I got job before I left Lagos, some people stay 6/9months before they get good job).
Sell what you have to sell... you will make x3 in 6months cos you are not a lazy man

Ifebarbie... you don leave us for Uber thread ?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Glithronix:

107k in a month?
You don dey lose form truly. grin
I am sure your record on e-hail go don dey on elite stage, so, you truly might be needing to reduce driving spirit.
Thank God other businesses don dey gel as you said, na the koko be that. Cos this driving no be something wey person fit do till retiring age - Naaaaah!
My own focus too is my business which I have plan for already. This e-hail will be used to set my business so that I can become a full home appliances dealer - I have already registered my business (a limited business). Na to finance it remain but I'm doing it small small sha, but growing bigger in it is my goal.
My plan na to get HP somewhere (whether Nigerian used or Toks) and pay up within 15-18 months and stop driving after that cos I know I would have saved enough to do my business while I'm also a car owner. smiley
This is exactly my goal and I don't want it to pass 2 and half years to achieve this. I never pray to do this driving up to 3 years before I leave am.
Btw, omoh, yesterday traffic at lekki epe express way going to ikate - Igbo efón mad. Spent like 25mins inside traffic.
As I dropped the riders at on Adebisi Oyenola street which completed my 12 trips to win 2.6k bonus yesterday, na so I went offline, zoom to mainland straight like around 6pm. Spent over 50mins. As I landed on mainland, ogudu precisely, na so I switched online and my 1st trip on mainland took me to Shomolu. angry
Mainland hustle dey vex me. I hate this Shomolu-bariga axis. Na one of the forbidden areas on my list. angry
After dropping the rider, I went offline and I drove empty to Maryland. Switched back online and the next order took me to Oshodi. Omoh, I hate driving these areas when it's dark. angry
I dropped rider and went offline straight. Drove back to Maryland, went online and another trip took me to Shomolu again.
Thank God I've already won bolt bonus on island (if you want to win bolt bonus easily, just go straight to lekki, you will be glad you did). I just closed and went home straight - got home 9pm on the dot.
It is well, boss.
While I was in Igbo efón traffic, I saw you but I no come see your Benz. cheesy
Much respect, boss.

Hahaha... You crack me with the bolded grin na so we see am ooohgrin we dey manage.

But why do you like dead driving like this? You're wasting money naaaw... Abi is your uncle MRS? You mean you blow empty from Island to main? And Oshodi to Maryland twice? Haba Mana!! Those would have earn you at least 6k net.

Learn to apply the set destination trick some times, it's useful and important and since you've now found a place of peace to work then remain there till when you're ready to close with set destination or should you get a juicy trip to take for instance Airport, Alagbado from say Ajah the you can use your set destination back to the island again instead of doing dead driving.

Stop it!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Nifemi2020:

You mean Felicity don start short rest business. Wow

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Glithronix:

I no drive today jare. I just rolled out this evening to make some money to eat expensive meal for dinner. cheesy I no want touch my saves.
I grossed 5.8k with 4 trips, paid bolt commission N1,370 and I don reach house since.
Real hustle start from tomorrow.
Much respect, baba.

Boss man! Make we hangout one day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Olayetan:
Pilots, let's try organize a Get together party strictly for Nairalander pilots, it should be yearly GTG party where we meet & mingle, we can come with our wives or babes we will make use of bar that has all sort of sport games like snooker, table tennis n co.
We can make it month of October or early November before festive surge cuz I know everyone will be after that November & December surge period.

We can nominate active members on the thread to coordinate this and bring us all together in 1 group to deliberate on this, if you're in support of this movement, just quote Nice Idea.

You guys should stop giving yourself false hope there's nothing like surge again in December. Indriver as come to staygrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Sparekey:

Please can you help me quote the online sites again, I really need it right now.. Thanks

Hmmm... I think something... Coursera... They've a app on ply store... Someone should kindly help him pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), merry101 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.