Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804595 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:22am On Jul 14, 2022
pope191:
1 Elon Musk $214B -$789M -$56.1B United States Technology

2 Jeff Bezos $133B -$2.58B -$59.7B United States Technology

3 Bernard Arnault $128B +$1.72B -$49.6B France Consumer

4 Bill Gates $114B -$1.76B -$24.4B United States Technology

5 Gautam Adani $110B +$2.09B +$34.0B India Industrial

6 Larry Page $103B -$1.30B -$24.9B United States Technology

7 Sergey Brin $99.2B -$1.21B -$24.3B United States Technology

8 Warren Buffett $96.5B -$297M -$12.4B United States Diversified

9 Alinco Pearl $94.2B -$245M -$11.3B Nigeria
Kitikiti

10. Dru23 $90.7B -$213M -$10.4B Gbagada
Entertainer

He will not talk now but if I chook mouth he will begin to write epistle � how it’s better to be moving Lagos in AC car cos Yankee is not easy.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2022
pope191:

Oga Dru no mind them oo... Peter & Paul are one no be two. Don't let them put sand sand for our garri. U know I love u
we all know you are fluent in vawulence

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Fibel:

Please sir, don't be mischievous. You know that was a typo and I meant per year.

This is supposed to be a learning opportunity for people who want to learn and grow especially for people in e-hailing that don't like driving and also don't have the opportunity to know this.
If it wasn't for someone who introduced me to my current IT field, I'd never had know about it not to talk of delving into it. Don't deny younger people that opportunity by throwing bants over serious stuffs like this.
Alot of people are reading this thread low key and learning.
Man is too petty...you should have known better grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2022
pope191:

9 Alinco Pearl $94.2B -$245M -$11.3B Nigeria
Kitikiti

10. Dru $90.7B -$213M -$10.4B Gbagada/USA
Entertainer/ Mobil1 Oyel magnate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:13am On Jul 14, 2022
humblesteve:

Man is too petty...you should have known better grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:18am On Jul 14, 2022
BAZ001:

He will not talk now but if I chook mouth he will begin to write epistle � how it’s better to be moving Lagos in AC car Uber cos Yankee is not easy.

Me too wan do 20 IT jobs.. Than I can buy the whole of Nigeria.... What takes China to buy in 20 yrs , I will buy it 2months.......

I dey look for outsource for those 20 IT jobs o

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 2:22am On Jul 14, 2022
dru23:

Lol. Uncle Baz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:18am On Jul 14, 2022
pope191:

9 Pearl $94.2B -$245M -$11.3B Nigeria
Supply Chains, Transportation and General Merchandise

10. Dru $90.7B -$213M -$10.4B Gbagada
Entertainer

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2022
pope191:

Una sabi confuse person for this place. If person fit complete 720 million trips plus Bolt bonus, shey the person no fit become Elon mouse?
grin. Cheefullgiver is in a better position to answer your question.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2022
BAZ001:

He will not talk now but if I chook mouth he will begin to write epistle � how it’s better to be moving Lagos in AC car Uber cos Yankee is not easy.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=dru23 post=114711413][/quote]

grin Oyel & Gas? BAZ001 come and see, oga dru have remove ehailing from his profile.

While Pearl is claiming supply chains, transportation and general merchandise grin company without CAc grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
grin. Cheefullgiver is in a better position to answer your question.

Let me come and be going...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I've been in the repairs business and I'm still going back into it because there's a lot of potentials in it. But let me school repairpal on this that I've learnt overtime; customer relations is something you MUST NOT JOKE with in the repairs business be it computers, Phones, electronics or even cars. If you'd be running at loss to make sure you satisfy your customers, you must do it because trust me, you'd make your money back as long as you have a good brand. Damages could occur and it occurs many times especially when you're still small and you have to outsource but its not your customer's fault if it does. They MUST get value for their money and you (repairpal) must ensure it!

Having customers drag your brand in the mud like this is not good for your business and we can see at least three people coming out already to testify to your doings. I'll implore you repairpalng pls I'm begging you ensure you resolve all these issues pls. Sincerely if you call them and explain to them they'll reason you too, some of them may not even collect their money back but seeing you come out plain to them and your willingness to correct every wrong will make them give you a good name so please handle these issues well.

Trust me, I've been there before, but I know a lot better now, when issues like this come up it can be drainning and you may not even know what to do especially when you don't have money or enough money to do refunds cos most certainly you've used their money for other things, its part of the business. So pls, call them up, APOLOGISE, explain things to them and discuss how you intend to right the wrongs on ground pls.

You can only get away with these things for sometime if you're restricting your business to computer village only (last last they won't come to your shop again) but as long as you're building an online brand brother, TAKE CUSTOMER RELATIONS VERY VERY IMPORTANT! MAY YOU NEVER LABOUR IN VAIN MY BROTHER! GOD BLESS YOU.
True!
Recently, I had to change my phone's screen,
Paid 13k and it was fixed in a market, that same day in the evening the same screen went blank.
Then I went back to the phone repairer and explained to him, but by this time the screen started showing again, and later started blinking.
To cut the long story short, the screen was replaced with a new one at the expense of the repairer.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Abeg Where's Barbiturate and chillex? I hope you guys are doing well?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Glithronix:

Naaahhh. I ain't buying their ticket jare.
I maneuver my way out to Lateef jakande, Mega Chicken. smiley
Much respect, boss.

You're turning to a hoodlum small small. You can use the place without ticket too though. Just tell them you came to drop someone and you're going out through CMD, they'll let you pass.

How yesterday be? Hope say e sweet as rain no fall?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

True!
Recently, I had to change my phone's screen,
Paid 13k and it was fixed in a market, that same day in the evening the same screen went blank.
Then I went back to the phone repairer and explained to him, but by this time the screen started showing again, and later started blinking.
To cut the long story short, the screen was replaced with a new one at the expense of the repairer.

Na so e suppose be.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
biggace:
we all know you are fluent in vawulence

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Conoil and Total filling station beside and after China town, opposite The Apostolic Church, heading towards Alapere Estate bus stop are both selling fuel. I chose total, anyways.
Plus OANDO filling station, coming from Iyana Oworo - heading to Alapere Police station, dem dey sell fuel with less queue as well.
Much respect, bosses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You're turning to a hoodlum small small. You can use the place without ticket too though. Just tell them you came to drop someone and you're going out through CMD, they'll let you pass.

How yesterday be? Hope say e sweet as rain no fall?
@the bolded grin
You can't be a bolt hustler without having hoodlum spirit. If you no get before, the street go build it inside of you. grin
Yesterday no gel well onto traffic. Rain no fall, but traffic fall. grin one thing go sha do us in this Lagos.
I have been switching from InDriver to Bolt since Tuesday. I go still drop gist later.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Always confirm the amount the rider sent especially if it's a long trip.

One boy sent me #1700 instead of #10700.... Sangotedo to Airport. I collected my 9k balance before he left Sha.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Glithronix:

@the bolded grin
You can't be a bolt hustler without having hoodlum spirit. If you no get before, the street go build it inside of you. grin
Yesterday no gel well onto traffic. Rain no fall, but traffic fall. grin one thing go sha do us in this Lagos.
I have been switching from InDriver to Bolt since Tuesday. I go still drop gist later.
Much respect, baba.

No wahala comrade. Wehdone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
humblesteve:

Lol. Uncle Baz
Bro if i don’t keep mute Dru23 will continue to sit with friends, search google and write epistle on how to rubbish the fact that people should leave driving Uber to jappa.
He won’t rest and won’t let us rest grin
I’ve never seen that type of human being before… grin
Na only Felicity001 get him power.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
pope191:

grin Oyel & Gas? BAZ001 come and see, oga dru have remove ehailing from his profile.

While Pearl is claiming grin supply chains, transportation and general merchandise grin company without CAc grin

The guy can’t keep up with the shipments of lemon limca car,
He can’t keep up with his 3 fleets of cars maintenance using Mobil 1, making repairs and bailing from Lastma
He has made more loss than gain in Uber business grin grin grin
He don run leave pearl grin
Remain pearl and his Musa gateman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
But wey Musa sef?

I no sure say him dey drive him Matrix reach Sango Tedo sha undecided.

Maybe him don buy another one base on fleet.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
tojahh:
But wey Musa sef?

I no sure say him dey drive him Matrix reach Sango Tedo sha undecided.

Maybe him don buy another one base on fleet.

Abeg who be Musa again
I’m lost make una bring me up to speed
A.) Pearl Musa
B.)
C.)
D.)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro if i don’t keep mute Dru23 will continue to sit with friends, search google and write epistle on how to rubbish the fact that people should leave driving Uber to jappa.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
BAZ001:

When I read his arguments, I struggle to see sense in it.
Is he trying to prove that moving Lagos up and down is better than a single IT job or two IT jobs, talkless of outsourcing multiple Jobs.

Is he trying to discredit IT jobs to credit Uber driving?

Well....
A descendant of slave trade will most likely, always have slave mentality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
donfortune48:

Is he trying to prove that moving Lagos up and down is better than a single IT job or two IT jobs, talkless of outsourcing multiple Jobs.

Well....
I descendant of slave trade will most likely, always have slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
donfortune48:

Well....
I descendant of slave trade will most likely, always have slave mentality.

Haba nau

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
donfortune48:

Well....
A descendant of slave trade will most likely, always have slave mentality.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
BAZ001:

The guy can’t keep up with the shipments of lemon limca car,
He can’t keep up with his 3 fleets of cars maintenance using Mobil 1, making repairs and bailing from Lastma
He has made more loss than gain in Uber business grin grin grin
He don run leave pearl grin
Remain pearl and his Musa gateman

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
I dey miss AngryIgbodon for this thread o. Always giving it hot hot. Him no send anybody grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dckng16(m), Cineinfo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.