Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735351 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Rest... Please

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:54am On Jul 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Ditto

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:01am On Jul 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Sums it all.

Rest!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2022
chiboy1116:
I didn’t spend almost 100k for a 50/50 deal . If I wanted a 50/50 deal I wouldn’t have overpaid for a shitty messed up gadget . But it’s cool , I’ve accepted my fate . I’m not angry cause they didn’t pay up , I’m angry cause they are gonna do it again . These guys have over 3 accounts on nland and I’d try to fish all of em out . Even the repairguru moniker that stopped posting stuff is probably owned by them

Kiloshele gangan...what really happened?
Cause u r just dropping half measures

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Pearl1910:

chiboy1116:
Good day guys , this post might be long af cause I’m just angry and frustrated rn . Forgive my typos abd punctuations .

So these guys called repairpalNG on Nairaland are the worst guys to deal with . I’ve been through crazy these past 3 weeks cause of these guys ; firstly I’d like to advise y’all, if u don’t personally know someone or a company don’t vouch for them . Unless you’ve dealt with them so many times .

So I got the pixel 3xL 128gb from these guys about 3 weeks ago , though I was skeptical at first but I had to cause I couldn’t find another seller and someone in nland (about 2 guys) already vouched for them , I asked for defects on the the phone and the told me everything was clean but it has two white dots on the screen that are very difficult to notice and doesn’t affect functionality , I asked for pictures and they sent some pictures some of em weren’t clear enough though but I had to just believe them cause I’ve gotten so many stuff from nland vendors , most of the gadgets I have rn was gotten from nland . Okay I asked if we could use and escrow and they declined that it wouldn’t be possible to use an escrow service for an item leaving Lagos to abuja . I just decided to pay for the stuff . REMEMBER, the only defect was the two white dots which weren’t even visible . But guess what , I had about another defect after I had transferred the money to them ( this was where I bleeped up cause i should have asked for a refund , but I was impatient af and needed to get the 3xL asap) . These guys said the screen has the big stuff that Looks like there’s air in it . They still convinced me that it isn’t noticeable at all , that the phone is clean and all .

I had to ask about their return policy , and what it was like to return a bad product back . These guys kept avoiding the question cause remember I had paid already . They kept saying the product is fine , works well and you shouldn’t be bothered about returning anything.

I asked them to send the phone then , but if there’s another defect apart from the two defects I heard already I’d return it asap . They sent it , and it took this product 7 days to get to abuja (I paid 3k btw ) I was so frustrated cause I asked them if I could use Gigl so it’d be faster but they decline (I really don’t know the delivery guys they used but it definitely wasn’t Gigl ) cause according to them , they have an office in abuja where I’d collect my phone . After all the frustration i went to through waiting for my phone I collected the phone from their office and saw an entirely different thing ;

1 -it had really small air bumps on the screen , about 10

2 -the screen look dirty from the inside like it wasn’t fixed properly .

3 -there was gum on the side screen like it was really worked on

4 -the sides weren’t that clean .

I was so pissed but didn’t want to go through the hassle of sending it back and having to wait for these guys to send another so I just complained to them and they apologized . I wanted to move on and use the phone that way . I even bought the screen guard and pouch already but I noticed another defect when I tried playing music or making calls . The Audio speaker wasn’t good , it was really bad . That was where I lost it

I called these guys , talked to them on WhatsApp, even tagged them on Nairaland and they weren’t even trying to take the blame that they ducked up . These guys were still saying they told me about all its defect , ffs the phone’s audio system isn’t good (u definitely didn’t tell me the part)
I had to return the phone the next day , I used Gigl paid the sum of 5800 so it’d get to Lagos faster . I gave them the shipment number and delivery pin so they’d track the item cause I was told it was gonna get to Lagos on Monday or Tuesday . This item got to the address they gave me on monday morning and these guys weren’t even bothered to track the bad item they sent I was still the one doing their work for them . I was begging these guys to go collect the item I sent to them . They waited for 3 days , giving flimsy excuses like “Gigl havent called us yet “ “we haven’t received any message” just to delay my refund . I had to tag them on nland b4 they decided to go collect the stuff on Wednesday evening , I even called Gigl customer care line to confirm if I can come get the item and they said yes .

After they collected the item , they waited till the next day to refund and guess what these guys only refunded me 85k for the phone .

Remember I paid for the first delivery (3k) , still paid for the second delivery after getting a bad phone (5800) , these guys didn’t want to incur any losses but they wanted the customer that trusted them with his money without even seeing to the product he was getting to incur losses .
I swear , I’m pretty sure I spend nothing less than 3k on airtime calling these guys through this crazy fiasco everyday . I wasn’t even gonna do this but nah . I shouldn’t be the one paying for delivery to deliver your bad item back to u . I’ve dealt with so many vendors on nland and once I get a bad item they try as much as possible not to make the problem escalate and make sure I don’t incur any losses . But these guys just don’t care . I’ve lost about 9k in an unsuccessful deal .

I don’t like ruining one’s business, I also sell gadgets but I wouldn’t want anyone to go through what I went through these past 3 weeks .

Please don’t get stuff from repairpalNG if you aren’t there to check your stuff , be it phones , phone parts , laptops . It doesn’t matter if it’s cheap , it’s probably gonna be a bad buy .

Their customer care is one of the worst , it’s probably because of the owners there . But trust me , they most times don’t even know what to say to do .

Don’t buy from RepairPalNG if you know you aren’t checking your stuff . There are so many reliable vendors on nland and repairpalng definitely isn’t reliable . I’ve seen complaints , two different complaints . Their phones aren’t clean and they use fake parts and sell fake parts too cause I remember someone on nland saying he fixed his phone with them and after 3 days he started having issues with his camera .
There are other guys on nland to get stuff from , repairpalNG isn’t one of them . This isn’t the first complaint . Like how are u refusing to pay me the 9k I spent on waybill sending you your bad item which u lied about most of its defects

PS : their customer care is one of the worst you’d deal with , no one should go through what I went through .

In summary, RUN FROM destroy RepairpalNg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Lmao. I know where you're driving at. Toyota sweet, na parts kill am.

You can even buy a lot of other Toyotas with faulty ACs but not that particular Camry. There is a reason the previous owner didn't bother about fixing it again.

Most people just slap in manual compressors out of frustration and live with the vibrations.

https://www.nairaland.com/4827548/me-cant-get-fix-toyota

https://www.nairaland.com/6743663/toyota-camry-07-faulty-ac
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...''''''

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)'

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)...

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by supo19884: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2022
In summary, FLEE FROM RepairpalNg.

repairpalng:
Available

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiboy1116: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Pearl1910:

read the stuff I wrote
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
repairpalng:
Available

Baba, this is not very sensitive.

You should at least refund the cost of returning it to you. It was his choice to use a more expensive option but you could have refunded 3k which was what it cost you to send initially.

The 3k won't take anything away from you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Felicity001:

SmauelTaiwo run oohgrin

Bro, na person wey get 200k go fall victim na. If he can drop the car without any money, make him drop am. I go use am for two months carry the money fix am then we fit talk on top rental or not

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Fuel Update

MRS palmgrove bustop (ikorodu-ososun). Few cars

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Viking07:

Bad customer relations. Very bad!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2022
chiboy1116:
read the stuff I wrote

According to you,, you saw a red flag and ignored (probably cos you were desperate to get the phone), you should have requested for refund immediately they told you there's another defect after payment (that means they are not truthful).

You did not state how much you paid, you only stated how much they refunded.

Most companies and business won't refund the cost of your delivery (its like saying pay my money that I used to transport myself to your address of business), but considering the circumstances you stated above it, it all falls to if they are wiling to incur that charges in other to prevent scenarios like this, they are not obligated to pay.

If what's left is just the delivery payments to/fro and RepairpalNG values that more than their credibility, then just suck it up, and move on.

Point taken, RepairpalNG isn't reliable unless they prove otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Felicity001:

Lol... We don't just put money aside for maintenance we spend all we have worked for days on repairs week in week out.

Maintenance is weekly things for those of us that love our cars but some people.only change things once in a year yet their car runs daily... Maybe he should ask the not we that do maintenance weekly or monthlygrin
I was even thinking it's only me, like this now any noise I don run go mechanic.
Sometimes I will be asking myself where are the money entering or if I tell someone how much I spend he will be like what did you do on the car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

Planning to buy a car?

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moyissh: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Viking07:

I once had a transaction with REPAIRPALnG.
He is bad news... He sent a defective screen to me (My location Abuja)
I had to waybill it back to lagos... Let this give give me a new screen he didn't.. He collected the defective screen refused sending another and he still held on to my money till date.. Me I just locked up.. Moved on from it long time

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moyissh: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Bad customer relations. Very bad!

Very bad... I am talking from first hand experience

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moyissh:

I once had a transaction with REPAIRPALnG.
He is bad news... He sent a defective screen to me (My location Abuja)
I had to waybill it back to lagos... Let this give give me a new screen he didn't.. He collected the defective screen refused sending another and he still held on to my money till date.. Me I just locked up.. Moved on from it long time
You mean he collected your money and did not deliver the screen? And you let it go?? Why? His name should have been on Nairaland fraudulent list since if this how he operates.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moyissh:

Very bad... I am talking from first hand experience
I think I’ll blame you guys for falling for a well orchestrated scam like RepairpalNg. The guy is already a known fraudster on Google. Before I pay or patronize any vendor I first run their name on Google search!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Cc: puskin, Dominique, Mynd44, lalasticlala. This RepairPalNG should not be allowed to keep promoting his fraudulent activities on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Felicity001:

You know me naw I no dey hide talk my own I'm not like those cowards who hide behind curtains to talk whereas they're as broke as church rats.

Enemies will always look for ways to discredit a sincere truth but they'll never come out to explain the problem they're currently passing through because they've build a castle over their heads... Just like that lier up there in some post above.

Like for real which sensible business man will go and buy a motor part of 300k for transport business that pays nothing?

The more they try pulling me down the higher I go.

Car wey I don sell since
, infact the new owner fixed the car ac today in ladipo with less than 100k and its working perfectly well... Changed evaporator, compressor the originally leaking hose (hoist)grin every other parts are still good but he choose to change them to have the best.

Car dey husband house like thisgrin

Total... 1.750 for a 2008 Camry Sport...

Is God not wonderful?

We all know you are throwing subtle and indirect jabs at kanuisagoat grin grin grin
But you no wan chook mouth for him matter, just like pearl1910 no wan chook mouth for pope191 matter…
Me self no wan chook mouth for that our abroad Afro musician uncle.
He keeps writing epistle and making findings just to discredit the fact that IT guys are earning more than him. He will rather advise people to stay and continue driving Uber in naija.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
repairpalng:
Available

Oga stop posting here when you have unresolved integrity questions to attend to... Just as chiboy1112 post about you
it's obviously cleared you don't read reviews or attend to customers complaints. This is very bad to say the least

Save you name and attend to your issues b4 it's too late.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Comprehensive Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty Verification

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
BAZ001:

We all know you are throwing subtle and indirect jabs at kanuisagoat grin grin grin
But you no wan chook mouth for him matter, just like pearl1910 no wan chook mouth for pope191 matter…
Me self no wan chook mouth for that our abroad Afro musician uncle.
He keeps writing epistle and making findings just to discredit the fact that IT guys are earning more than him. He will rather advise people to stay and continue driving Uber in naija.

Lmao.

The truth must be said, no matter whose sensitivity is gored.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
see request

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
stephenponti:
see request

This one na 100K job.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
stephenponti:
see request
grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiboy1116: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
lakoomoyi:

According to you,, you saw a red flag and ignored (probably cos you were desperate to get the phone), you should have requested for refund immediately they told you there's another defect after payment (that means they are not truthful).

You did not state how much you paid, you only stated how much they refunded.

Most companies and business won't refund the cost of your delivery (its like saying pay my money that I used to transport myself to your address of business), but considering the circumstances you stated above it, it all falls to if they are wiling to incur that charges in other to prevent scenarios like this, they are not obligated to pay.

If what's left is just the delivery payments to/fro and RepairpalNG values that more than their credibility, then just suck it up, and move on.

Point taken, RepairpalNG isn't reliable unless they prove otherwise.
i think I posted a picture with it that states how much I paid . I called them b4 I got the stuff and explicitly asked about their return policy and that if in any case the item has issues they’d be the one to pay for the delivery back to Lagos . They just replied back with “ don’t worry sir , the item doesn’t have any issue”
Yea I should have returned it after they told me about the air bubble , but the person receiving the item was cool with the air bubble as long it doesn’t affect the phones functionality.
And about them being reliable , they ain’t . Like I said , I was always gonna come back to Nairaland to complain even if they had refunded me more than i paid even lol . Their customer care is just too shitty fr , it’s the worst.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Felicity001:

The once here never get na new comer won come get?
grin
Let him approach that bank and apply for just 1.5m loan them I can help him out with the rest

You think they will give him?
Baba needs car , na family man he be
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Have you guys come across this accusation on an Uber driver,
Try watch the video and share what you think could have possibly happened...

https://fb.watch/ednCZrouE7/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by whatisthetruth: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
dahflemzy:

Boss it's been long o... How have you been.
Me sef get 2 accounts Incase them ban one... This one don get ban for phone sections already..

For the transmission, it shouldn't be changed like that. But as per sey you get money well well, I'd wait for my ogas to comman add their own.

I’ve been good oh, just hustling every day. We give God the glory.

May God bless our hustle, amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.