Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816883 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
alstarmayo:
what were you doing on a 5km trip for one hour?

Let me give the narrative of the trip, I picked up the said rider at opebi Diamond staff, I took him to Ikeja high court, it took us close to 30min to get there because of the traffic on that road, after we got to the said location i spent close to 20min waiting on him to be done, before the whole waiting, the rider changed his destination to Adeola Adeoye Street, we got there in less then 15min, on getting there I still spent about 10min waiting on him, the rider changed his destination back to opebi, so I brought him back to opebi.
Now the only fare calculated was the first stop which was Ikeja high court, 1300. It was a cash trip the rider happy gave me 1300 and left because he knows i was cheated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
protocol:
U spent the bulk of the time waiting for the rider so as to take him or her back. I cannot wait for u for more than 10mins. Waiting doesn't pay d driver.
He was changing destination, Uber only calculated the first stop and gave him the others free, which I don’t knw why
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyeez:
He was changing destination, Uber only calculated the first stop and gave him the others free, which I don’t knw why

I will be glad to tell u dat, DAT was d fare for d whole trip, she wasn't given any free ride, waiting for a rider is OYO for u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
that's not true, the map clearly showed how you moved on the trip, that's the complete fare

ifyeez:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
iamoracle:

I will be glad to tell u dat, DAT was d fare for d whole trip, she wasn't given any free ride, waiting for a rider is OYO for u
So when he changed destination on his app, I should ve cancelled it, lesson learnt won’t accept change of destination, Taxify is better sha based on that error Uber made, Taxify calculate the fare by distance and time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
alstarmayo:
that's not true, the map clearly showed how you moved on the trip, that's the complete fare

Please don’t get me angrier than I am, did you see where the map said I spent 1hr plus on the trip, also did the map show all the traffic I encountered to get to those locations.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyeez:

Report to uber and get ur money back, all these observers wey no dey drive go come dey talk werin dem no know, whoever drives must have experienxed such before

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please what is the price of Kia Rio 2012 Engine and also Hyundai Accent 2012 Engine? CC GAZZUZZ, Carshopper
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sorry oh, no vex. "Report to Uber and get your money back"

ifyeez:
Please don’t get me angrier than I am, did you see where the map said I spent 1hr plus on the trip, also did the map show all the traffic I encountered to get to those locations.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyeez:
That’s how Uber want to chase me back to my village, after 1 hr on one trip i was given 1300, Uber only calculated 5km after 1hr plus trip, and m using Honda EOD that eats fuel, the fuel I spent on that trip is more than I made.
bros the fare is correct na...1hr 8mins that is 68mins X 11 =748 + (5.87km X 60) =748+352.2 =1100.2 + 200 base fare=1300.2.... bros no vex that is the correct amount. No body cheat anybody. U can always calculate your fare yoursef. Bottom line be say look for way to work smarter always.we all know say no distance go give more money so spending 1hr for 5km is just bad for a driver.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyeez:
bros uber calculated everything all the distance you covered tru out the stops and so on na 5.87km.next time make u try tell your rider the max time you can wait or else u end trip let the rider sort you out and you move. when rider is ready he or she go book another ride..meanwhile if u don ever request for ride on uber and u add stop you wld see clearly that uber tells the rider pls limit stop to 3mins so if u decide wait for 1 week OYO and Ibadan go be your case grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
So we kick off .. To us, We believe a profitable approach to the Transport biz is been able to control maintenance and repairs. Controlling maintenance/repairs involves mere fixing of faults when they develop, it involves much more than pricing of parts to be replaced....

We are breaking down to narrative to three (3) distinctive contract and we will be operational sooner than u think.

Our contract is renewable and investors will always have the leverage to rate our performance.

Your liability on your investment can be Zero, Partial or full, that doesn't stop us. Our management, maintenance and repair structure will be with you all the way.

The narrative is ready..... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyeez:
So when he changed destination on his app, I should ve cancelled it, lesson learnt won’t accept change of destination, Taxify is better sha based on that error Uber made, Taxify calculate the fare by distance and time.
uber does same and also did same on your trip fare calculated by distance and time... your trip na short trip so no expect big money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Report to uber and get ur money back, all these observers wey no dey drive go come dey talk werin dem no know, whoever drives must have experienxed such before
Yea I did and was given 200 extra I don’t knw what 200 will do���
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Daveonoja:
bros the fare is correct na...1hr 8mins that is 68mins X 11 =748 + (5.87km X 60) =748+352.2 =1100.2 + 200 base fare=1300.2.... bros no vex that is the correct amount. No body cheat anybody. U can always calculate your fare yoursef. Bottom line be say look for way to work smarter always.we all know say no distance go give more money so spending 1hr for 5km is just bad for a driver.
Mr Mathematician how come when I reported the fare to Uber I was refunded 200. My man that fare is totally wrong Uber knows it Oga.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2018
ifyeez:
Yea I did and was given 200 extra I don’t knw what 200 will do���
the 200 was for you to cry less, so to speak. Using the actual figures ur fare was correct... But since you took time to complain to uber they just felt ur grief and dashed you 200. I have been give N90 before on a similar situation... I guess you were expecting them to adjust it to 2500 huh? NB: distance counts more than time driving uber/taxify

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2018
ifyeez:
Mr Mathematician how come when I reported the fare to Uber I was refunded 200. My man that fare is totally wrong Uber knows it Oga.
I take my time to address this your ish. Your fare was correct based on what your gprs calculated as distance 5.87km but on further review the actual distance was more over 7km which is why u got 200 uber can't cheat you only u can cheat your sef. If ur gprs give wrong km na your koko be that fix the ish update ur OS or something...sha make sure your gprs doesn't calculate wrong distance. On another note you bring your personal ish to a public forum and pple take their time to give you meaningful contribution then u start getting angry if u don't want no sh** keep your ish to yourself and by now you shld know how to calculate your fare no be to just go online accept request pick up drop-off collect cash. Knowing how to drive only won't give you the cash you are looking for daily on uber......if you d find big pay for this trip where I see day distance small small like this...then guy you are in the wrong huddle....receive sense

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2018
ifyeez:
when some drivers day do estimate of their pay for head 1ce they start trip no be mathematics issue na money matter....google map wld always give you distance begin do cal for your head bfor you even reach your destination. A word is enuf for d wise bfor you go call me another name

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifeomau(f): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2018
2 UBER/Taxify Drivers are needed for immediate employment; Candidate must reside on the mainland preferably ( ikeja, isolo, Ejigbo, Surulere and its environ. Interested candidates should Call this no ‭0811 404 0059‬.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2018
Good morning,
Please my DL as expired but fortunately I have renewed it.
Is it advisable for me to wait till I get the permanent one before Registering on Uber, in order to avoid Rejection

Then can I use the same for Taxify, the temporary given one I mean.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Temporary license can be used on Uber

Olatoman:
Good morning,
Please my DL as expired but fortunately I have renewed it.
Is it advisable for me to wait till I get the permanent one before Registering on Uber, in order to avoid Rejection

Then can I use the same for Taxify, the temporary given one I mean.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2018
alstarmayo:
Temporary license can be used on Uber

oh, ok, thank you for the claification.

I was unfortunately rejected that's why i asked, but considering registering again with new details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Daveonoja:
I take my time to address this your ish. Your fare was correct based on what your gprs calculated as distance 5.87km but on further review the actual distance was more over 7km which is why u got 200 uber can't cheat you only u can cheat your sef. If ur gprs give wrong km na your koko be that fix the ish update ur OS or something...sha make sure your gprs doesn't calculate wrong distance. On another note you bring your personal ish to a public forum and pple take their time to give you meaningful contribution then u start getting angry if u don't want no sh** keep your ish to yourself and by now you shld know how to calculate your fare no be to just go online accept request pick up drop-off collect cash. Knowing how to drive only won't give you the cash you are looking for daily on uber......if you d find big pay for this trip where I see day distance small small like this...then guy you are in the wrong huddle....receive sense
Bros you’re getting me wrong, I reported the issue and got my replies and refund before coming on here to share, am only sharing my experience and as you can see am not alone on this, from the comments you will see other people have had same issue, also I shared caused am new on the platform, from my comments above I said lessons learnt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Daveonoja:
there was madt traffic on that rout that said day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Daveonoja:
when some drivers day do estimate of their pay for head 1ce they start trip no be mathematics issue na money matter....google map wld always give you distance begin do cal for your head bfor you even reach your destination. A word is enuf for d wise bfor you go call me another name

Being a good mathematical analyst is a positive na. I always like your logical analysis. Keep it up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Guys take it easy. This is from a scene of Uber/taxify Accident yesterday. The guy died.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2018
I understand some drivers have more than one Uber account. How is this possible and what can be a reason for this? Is it possible for one to have more than one driver's licence since only one licence can't be used for different accounts?
Please share your knowledge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epeke1(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Hi, I am an Uber /Taxify registered driver. I am seeking for a car to drive. please reach me on 08062115779
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
jarkbauer:
Guys take it easy. This is from a scene of Uber/taxify Accident yesterday. The guy died.

Oh my God, rip to the dead.

Please drive carefully.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kasby2233: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
I need car to drive, am on Uber and taxify.09098627201
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dimeji1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hello house, base on good testimonies I read on this trend, I have planned to use my matrix car for uber but I only have a question to ask.
Can I sincerely make N35k every week from this business(I will be giving the car to a driver)?
Because I am thinking of buying another car on bank loan(for personal use) and use the income from uber to repay the loan.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
jarkbauer:

quite sad.

RIP driver.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m), Djdamian(m), Barbiturate(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.