Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743734 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Na today grin it will land after 2023 election

This man, please don't bring this back, abeg. grin

Remember say na the dancing one them take bring your Freon that year.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Ghost1994:

But I’m very fine oh I don use my plan b motijapa tehteh

I never relax much I would’ve come to write my japa story but definitely I’m coming soon

Congratulation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2022
P- Pearl
P- Pope
P- problem

Can anyone of you tell us what is the cause of this unending dragging? Na woman

At least I can understand Dru isn't happy for Baz because he seems to earn more than him, according to Baz.

Kikikikiki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:35am On Jul 17, 2022

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:38am On Jul 17, 2022
humblesteve:
P- Pearl
P- Pope
P- problem

At least I can understand Dru isn't happy for Baz because he seems to earn more than him, according to Baz.

Kikikikiki

https://www.nairaland.com/7232184/next-available-stock-mobil-1#114807596

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:22am On Jul 17, 2022
ThatNiccur:

grin grin grin

Bro na the dancing one make nairaland ban me for 2days. grin grin grin
The Freon cold, original American Freon inside my low mileage Camry.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:30am On Jul 17, 2022
humblesteve:
P- Pearl
P- Pope
P- problem

Kikikikiki

Imole de
Baz Lo kan
Power is changing hands wether they like it or not grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 4:50am On Jul 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Imole de
Baz Lo kan

New takers don the outshine the old takers just in 2years compare to our uncles who has spent 15years in the USA grin grin grin
I understand their pains grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2022
pope191:

Bros use the back sit, you are blocking view... you've been there enough to be able to do this responsibility you are trying to saddle on another.

I was very busy cool sorry for the late reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2022
humblesteve:

New takers don the outshine the old takers just in 2years compare to our uncles who has spent 15years in the USA grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2022
humblesteve:

Bia come your aim na to set me up ?
U wan make I chup ban again?
Or make petty man begin drag me upandan�
let me continue to peep at pearl & pope from Musa’s gate.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:45am On Jul 17, 2022
ThatNiccur:

grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Imole de
Baz Lo kan

Revolutions are not pissfu grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2022
tojahh:

Revolutions are not pissfu grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Bia come your aim na to set me up ?
U wan make I chup ban again?
Or make petty man begin drag me upandan�
let me continue to peep at pearl & pope from Musa’s gate.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2022
biggace:
boss you don finally get the car, is it hp or rental?
Baba I never see ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

U be gbef grin...I never said people should not travel out have I?
My joy is that its this same ehailing that people say no dey pay na him multitudes they use as platform to japa. Only if u know how much u need to travel out and ehailing is a contributor to that amount.

You, Gentlelife and Tojah should keep wondering whether it's not this same ehailing u people are doing that people are doing and progressing but u r not.

Remember he was panhandling side mirrors and some auto parts to japa .. But that didn t work out for him ..........
If you recall when he was talking about his camry. That he bought it direct tokunbo for ehailing.. Maybe he should have use that money to japa.....

But he still came back to ehailing to help him japa. grin last last ehailing greatly contributed to his japa..

Instead of to teach others .. Those ones just dey do follow follow They are not gaining anything from him and he is not helping them grin what a shame grin

The guy is so sneaky that he will delete all of his past post . he even deleted the post about his panhandling side mirrors and some other things he was selling grin .

He even deleted the visa embassy post grin Kai laugh wan kill me ... I can't find the post about his child hood up bringing etc .. He mention been an orphaned, God only knows if that it is true or not .... Very sneaky fellow........

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2022
ThatNiccur:

Why do you always twist convos just to soothe whatever your narrative is?

Na so you and dru take talk down on Baz, before Una close eye open am, bobo don japa...no plenty grammar.

How are you able to measure whether they're progressing or not?

Na like this you and chevron resident take serious when Baz dey come here catch cruise, make people laugh with very intelligent sarcasm, even though him dey share tips join, but after every every, how market?

Bro you need to chill and stop jumping into conclusions.

May the Lord honour you, more fuel to your car. Can't keep up with dude twisting again. You will be talking A, he will be dancing towards B. Up to this day he is yet to tell us how he did 11k within his said time frame. He is yet to tell us how Musa was able to achieve such feet within a year and few months. The guy just talk recklessly and if you school him, he will turn it to success battle... how he is buidling house in Banana island and refinery in Warri.

Humblesteve hope you'v seen why I always tackle him. False information can mislead folks. No one is saying there's no money in ehailing, but it is not a walk pass atall.

Well, I will leave him for now, let anyone that wants to believe his tales jump into conclusion with him. I need to focus more on the 16 rooms mansion I'm building around Ikoyi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2022
pope191:

He is yet to tell us how Musa was able to achieve such feet within a year and few months. The guy just talk recklessly and if you school him, he will turn it to success battle... how he is building house in Banana island and refinery in Warri.

Well, I will leave him for now, let anyone that wants to believe his tales jump into conclusion with him. I need to focus more on the 16 room mansion I'm building around Ikoyi.

Humble yourself and ask politely grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2022
tojahh:

Humble yourself and ask politely grin

How humble can a man be... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2022
dru23:

I was very busy cool sorry for the late reply

Sorry for yourself... ordinary to gather Mobile 1, o lu le, now I see why the scope of IT is far from you.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2022
pope191:

Sorry for yourself... ordinary to gather Mobile 1, o lu le, now I see why the scope of IT is far from you.

Time for mama's cooking....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2022
dru23:

Time for mama's cooking....

At your age... still doing mama thank u

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2022
pope191:

At your age... still doing mama thank u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2022
computerglobal:
Comprehensive Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty Verification

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Barbiturate:

I'm good bro. Thanks. I appreciate you guys checking up on me. I've been seriously ill, but I'm recuperating. I thank God.

Oh... So sorry bro... Thank God you're getting better.

Pls take your medication seriously.

Quick recovery boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2022
eddykisses1:
It's been a nice read, you guys are too much. I am starting my Uber journey today, i couldn't partner with bolt because the inspection office said the car is a 2002 model.
Any tip as i start in a few minutes?

You need to understand the brown envelope language.

I once used 2 Camry aka big daddy 02 model.

I did inspection 3 times both cars combine

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Thurmieee:
My car broke down on 3rd mainland toward the awolowo ramp(Throttle cable snapped).....abeg is that a traffic offence worth towing?
They sha don carry me go sura

Yes they'll, any car broken down along the 3mb corridor are usually tolled out but in a land of lawlessness, to still take from an already dieing man instead of help to safety.

This is also one of the advantages of those my hoodlum friend around that axis, had they been seen around you I assure you those T.van musters wouldn't have come near you, let alone to roll your vehicle.

Sorry bro, make use of your money as mechanic workshop to fix your car b4 moving it out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Anguldi(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2022
BOLT 500 naira trip @ gold&base in JOS. Very narrow, Hilly, sharp bends, sloppy road,more than 50 sharp turns. I just pity the driver. He tried dogging a dog, Jos pets can sit on roads angry.
Vehicle rolled trice, past 12am

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Nawa o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Glithronix:

I had a smooth communication with the rider (a woman with fine baby bobo).
She told me I will drop her by the road of the Ajose after Ebute. Y'all know how Ebute is - one of the best areas in Ikorodu.
Road is interlocked all through, mehn, it was a smooth ride.
When we got to the Ajose, I dropped her there and ended trip - came out 3.7k.
She come show me the road wey she go take go her house which is still inside inside, omoh, it will be like Igodo if you drive enter that road, you fit no come back alive. grin
The lady was a nice beautiful woman and calm, and our agreement was clear before I started the trip.
On my way back, getting to the Ebute roundabout, na so some ladies jumped in front of me shouting KETU! KETU!!
I no wan answer dem but when I thought of my plan to zoom empty to my area, na so I asked dem in N300 each for 5 of them. Dem come fine join. cheesy
Na so I carry dem reach KETU, collected 1.5k.
Much respect, boss.

This guy self... You charge only 1.5k and you're happy...

Chai!

When you go learn self.

I go to ikorodu very well but I use my head a lot. The major roads in ikorodu are not bad at all. If you know your way ikorodu will be a cash cow for you.

Last week Sunday I got 16k going to ikorodu and back, plus sallah meat, chicken and ice cream and plus offline clients and prospective oven for my good friend Pope grin

First took this fine Igbo girl from that Ojota interchange to iyede road side in indriver for 6k
Coming back I on bolt and got a trip from after laspotech to Gowon estate which I did for 10k... I didn't say offline ooh...

Infact all of you should be rejecting your ikorodu trips, especially in Sundays ooh me I like am well well.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You've said it. You don spoil business grin grin grin grin

Its no problem bro. Besides people use big daddy for Bolt. The no go area is muscle cos of maintenance cost. Last last we go all dey alright. KO NI SU MI KO NI RE MI.

Camry is also 2.4l and my first car on bolt was a 3.0l and instill survive and made reasonable money except that the car was old and was falling apart making maintenance cost reoccurring every now and then so I parked car and opted for a rental. As a man in Nigeria when you fall you need to get back up, dust your self and keep moving.

You need to think outside the box and be ready to accept any challenge because you've got responsibility to Carter for.

Last month a guy called me that sb I don't know sent my contact to him from here, that he needed Camry for the hustle. He has used matrix, Corolla and biggy and currently using Hyundai... We talked for over 2hrs in the phone while I share ideas and dropped my experiences and advice to him.

Finally, we were able to get a Camry 2010 for 2.5m which he's currently using for Uber.

I've a friend who uses 08 Camry...

Do you know that Hyundai in general are even more expensive to maintain?

I've someone very close who currently uses sonata 2003 ooh not even those latest one ooh... He just changed his radiator toks for 25k... When he called me to inform me I was shocked. 25k!!??
This was the same person that told me the Mercedes Benz I'm putting my head will drain me... We bought the same time but he has spent and have changed more parts than me in the last 8-10 months. Both cars are toks.

Men needs to think outside the box bro.

Yesterday I was going to Ajah for a business and I saw a Volvo s80, white, the young man was just enjoying himself with his 300hp with his rider.

How much did I spend fixing a client's own some weeks back? The parts are so cheap? Infact, make I no talk too much chai!

Eveey aboki with his own kettle.

Everybody one use Corolla...

Them sow for una?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SlahJoe(m), thoollz, merry101 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.