Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757603 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spcoded: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Your input needed sir
pope191:

Nice one
@Shollywendy will say no matter how bad it is, having kids grow over there is somewhat better.

1. They can't come back to Nigeria looking for trenches to stay
2. It cant be that bad for them to come back and pick kitikitI, unless something is amiss
3. 10 years from now, they won't be any Major difference in this country

Inbtw : I'll say there is country and country as well. Let me use South and North Cyprus for example. Pray everyone that have the travelling mindset do good research and what they plan to do out there, before going after that rainbow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
ReadaDream:
Welcome to the new dispensation. cool
Thanks, my boss. smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
spcoded:
Rental sir

Well! Maintenance is relative, bolt of you should understand what it mean. Is it little issues like 5k, oil change, worn and bursted tyres, gear or engine go bad. Normally on rental it is the owner that is supposed to maintain the car, except for minor issues that can be overlooked... Abi how will you feel if your wife practically depend on your for everything. She have to remind you there's no Maggi or salt at home? Meaning... they are little things she should b able to sought without your notice.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:

As you don open our eyes to the honey pot, wetin remain. Na to start licking, bolt shakara don end.

No let Indriver shock u grin they have both sweet and bitter trips oo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spcoded: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thanks sir for the input,
Does it mean 30k is visible for a newbie
pope191:

Well! Maintenance is relative, bolt of you should understand what it mean. Is it little issues like 5k, oil change, worn and bursted tyres, gear or engine go bad. Normally on rental it is the owner that is supposed to maintain the car, except for minor issues that can be overlooked... Abi how will you feel if your wife practically depend on your for everything. She have to remind you there's no Maggi or salt at home? Meaning... they are little things she should b able to sought without your notice.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
spcoded:
Thanks sir for the input,
Does it mean 30k is visible for a newbie

100%

But with hardwork that will eventually master you by learning the ropes. Wake as early as possible and breakeven untime and push for your own profit before night falls.

If you make like 100k in a week.

30 goes to your oga
10 to indriver
25k on gas

That's 65k... your is now to make something for yourself or rest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
pope191:

No let Indriver shock u grin they are both sweet and bitter trips oo

Rightly said oga mi.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
pope191:

Daddy Sneh anything for us...
But we never finish the money wey Una collect na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Thanks to you and this post, I have decided to relocate my wife and kids out of the country but I'll be staying back.

The whole process appears overwhelming lipsrsealed but I guess it has to be taken one step at a time.
Bro I dey tell you, it's important.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Quick one, my wife birth our son yesterday. It means the world to me.
Congrats bro.

More Winnings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Congratulations! man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Indriver stops nonsense

I am using indriver today, thanks!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
RaptObserver:

It is a wise decision. The country is not motivating citizens anymore

Make our children too no con dey drive uber to make ends meet.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viking07:
You got no response from the mail? Even after providing a new number? shocked

Bro, I got so many responses, I even got international calls from a Chinese sounding lady, a British sounding lady and an African American sounding guy, all promising that it would be resolved within 48 hours.

Remember, my phone number never changed, I’ve had this number for like a decade and I’m not changing it for bolt.

The number works and I’m always available to answer calls, so it’s strange that the issue popped up and that’s why I’ve been wondering why? Like why? Why is this happening.

Anyways sha, it’s all gravy!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
dru23:

I want him to try it on 2012 to 2013 model car grin those are the next faze of cars coming in.. Especially 2013 model cars......

grin grin grin

You want kill the car be that. The engine won't last two weeks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pearl1910:

Go to the office, it will be resolved on the spot

That is my next step.

The guys over at the inspection center at MRS, told me as well to go to their office in Lekki.

I’m doing that first thing tomorrow.

First thing!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
pope191:

Nice one
@Shollywendy will say no matter how bad it is, having kids grow over there is somewhat better.

1. They can't come back to Nigeria looking for trenches to stay
2. It cant be that bad for them to come back and pick kitikitI, unless something is amiss
3. 10 years from now, they won't be any Major difference in this country

Inbtw : I'll say there is country and country as well. Let me use South and North Cyprus for example. Pray everyone that have the travelling mindset do good research and what they plan to do out there, before going after that rainbow.

I disagree with number 3. There will be a major difference. The country will be worse off than it currently is.

As for the country, that was one of the hardest decisions. I had to do a lot of reading and consultations before settling for one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Congratulations!!

Make sure you start putting money aside for that young man today ooo, abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
ReadaDream:
There's nothing luxurious about the Accord. And it will stand the stress of the hustle just fine.

It's left for him to maintain the car.
Its just the situation of the country that is making people think some cars are luxurious rides,and cant be used for hustling.

In developed climes,MB C class,even E class are used for E-hailing,Audis,BMWs..

Latest models of Toyota Corolla and Camry are used as Taxi's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Congratulations!!

Make sure you start putting money aside for that young man today ooo, abeg!

Thanks bami. Insurance cover all of them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Thanks to you and this post, I have decided to relocate my wife and kids out of the country but I'll be staying back.

The whole process appears overwhelming lipsrsealed but I guess it has to be taken one step at a time.

Bro I had this same thought, I wasn’t going to relocate cos I was going abroad for vacation and shopping… but when I saw the way nigeria was happening to people around me and finally touched me, I had to follow suit. Imagine $ to naira (650)
It’s not easy to have a young family separated (one in Nigeria and one part abroad ) abroad life will spoil your children ooh. You must be there to give iron hand…
Let me stop here before he comes to twist my talk.

Nutshell send them first and plan to be visiting often. I met two truck drivers here (Yoruba guys) you need to see the money they make… in Nigeria they are already millionaires.
See there houses in Kwara and osun state , you won’t believe they are truck drivers here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
kanuisagoat:

grin God forbid bad thing!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Congratulations great one! God's blessings upon your son, and your family.

Cheers Sir.

YeyeGbami:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
lagusboyyy:
Its just the situation of the country that is making people think some cars are luxurious rides,and cant be used for hustling.

In developed climes,MB C class,even E class are used for E-hailing,Audis,BMWs..

Latest models of Toyota Corolla and Camry are used as Taxi's.
Right on point.
Remember when Uber first came in to Nigeria, the standard was so high then, I think it was 2010 cars upward before it was reviewed to 2006, now 2000 models upwards.

The fares are nothing to write home about, roads are in shambles too. Right now we should be looking at cars made from 1995-2000!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
I rush borrow one from Hunku Glithronix too o!

Much Respect Oga Bishop!
You're doing well

Blackbishop:
Nissan Make Believe

I had a nissan rogue 2008 that I perform regular check and maintenance frequently. It came up with a rattling noise at the first start in the day. Without any underlying issue apart from the rattling noise.

I went on to commence the replacement of the Camshaft gear, after the replacement and coupling it back, the car cranks but won’t start. After further diagnosis it was discovered there was no current on the coil to give sparks to the plugs

Now this is the most interesting part, on a normal car the right solution will be the crankshaft position sensor been faulty, but on nissan it was another issue entirely. Once the camshaft and crankshaft is not synchronised, you won’t get any start.

So I had to reset the timing which made us discover the timing adjuster to be the culprit of the jumping, it was fixed yet the car won’t start and supply current to the Coil. We had to get back down to wiring and it was discover some wiring were partially exposed and we had to run a full and thorough rewiring of the vehicle.

After all was done the car came to life and we were happy and even went ahead to test drive and all was ok until the next day and the vehicle goes back to no spark.After carefully examining it to determine where the issue is coming from After paying huge money to rewires and they don’t give me the right answer I want.

I discover the earth wire in nissan rogue was just the culprit all this time. One thing that actually trigger my curiosity was that the car will crank but won’t start and every other operation works fine. I brought in a battery of 100 amps to to crank and the vehicle came to live once.

Went ahead to run all test and came to the conclusion of the running another earth wire. Which was done getting a thick wire connecting it to the battery positive terminal and screwing it to one bolt on the car body.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Conner44:

An in-depth expose like this is supposed to have been posted in the car talk section. You’d find a Nissan/infinity thread there.

In case of next time

Good work

You are absolutely right. I do have a page too where it's been posted and a website. So a normal search will do justice to it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
So all the vawulence of the past week ended without Hunku Feli's input... Hmmm!

I hope he's fine though.

I've been looking forward to the "textbook" post/replies but...

Lemme keep waiting Sha!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro I had this same thought, I wasn’t going to relocate cos I was going abroad for vacation and shopping… but when I saw the way nigeria was happening to people around me and finally touched me, I had to follow suit. Imagine $ to naira (650)
It’s not easy to have a young family separated (one in Nigeria and one part abroad ) abroad life will spoil your children ooh. You must be there to give iron hand…
Let me stop here before he comes to twist my talk.

Nutshell send them first and plan to be visiting often. I met two truck drivers here (Yoruba guys) you need to see the money they make… in Nigeria they are already millionaires.
See there houses in Kwara and osun state , you won’t believe they are truck drivers here.

Their mum hand self strong. I trust her to do her best.

Will be visiting as often as I can.

Sometime along the line, I may contact you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

Right on point.
Remember when Uber first came in to Nigeria, the standard was so high then, I think it was 2010 cars upward before it was reviewed to 2006, now 2000 models upwards.

The fares are nothing to write home about, roads are in shambles too. Right now we should be looking at cars made from 1995-2000!
You are so apt in your submission brother.

Honestly, the country's situation is really degenerating at a fast pace.

Soon, 90s sedans would be acceptable on the E-hailing platforms.

Poverty is so rife now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
kanuisagoat:

with current realities, office jobs are now to make ends meet.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
with current realities, office jobs are now to make ends meet.

Boss we still dey wait for your gist

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
shollywendy1:

But we never finish the money wey Una collect na

Boss my hand no deh oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), Kaymaxi2222(m), Cineinfo(m), Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.