Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730878 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Quick one, my wife birth our son yesterday. It means the world to me.

Congratulations Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Congrats... More grease to your...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Bolt has really shown me shege since Thursday.

Out of the blue, the app started saying to update my phone number.

Then customer service played with me. I will be chatting with them in-app, then they will now say I should send an in-app message, and I will now be like, but isn’t this an in-app message I am sending you? Then another agent will come and be like “how can I help”? It’s almost like calling customer service and then being told by the customer service agent to call customer service and you’re like, isn’t that what I’m already doing.

It’s just so weird, and I pray to my God that I get a better hustle soon, to leave all this b.s behind.

Someone in bolt is probably using me to laugh, as in laughing at my pain, but I pray God will judge that person.

They will tell me wait, today it will be sorted, wait 24 hours it will be sorted. Now it’s wait 48 hours it will be sorted.

God is my strength sha.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Congratulations.... Cheers to some sleepless night ahead. grin grin

Abeg where felicity...ABI him don go join Bazo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2022
northbird:
@Deeedee., @Ghost1994, I hope you are all good?,, it's been a while.
I'm good boss, I have just been busy with other stuff outside ehailing. I'm back and trying to catch up now. Thanks, you're highly appreciated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:

YeyeGbami. Congrats. I connect to this goodness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Then customer service played with me. I will be chatting with them in-app, then they will now say I should send an in-app message, and I will now be like, but isn’t this an in-app message I am sending you? Then another agent will come and be like “how can I help”? It’s almost like calling customer service and then being told by the customer service agent to call customer service and you’re like, isn’t that what I’m already doing.

It’s just so weird, and I pray to my God that I get a better hustle soon, to leave all this b.s behind.

Someone in bolt is probably using me to laugh, as in laughing at my pain, but I pray God will judge that person.

They will tell me wait, today it will be sorted, wait 24 hours it will be sorted. Now it’s wait 48 hours it will be sorted.

God is my strength sha.

Most times in Nigeria we are always wired to use what most people use. Must you limit yourself? When you are not in a moove-uber partnership...instead of complaining why not use indriver till when bolt unblock your account. The time you have spent lamenting would have given u cash.

Readadream barely use bolt since he was blocked on the platform, if you're frequent on this thread u'll realise people now make use of indriver.

You don't even need to go for inspection, everything can be done using your phone.

Yeyegbami congrats on the birth of your boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Congratulations boss! If nah white man you be now, nah Bolt u for name em. But as Yoruba man I know say nah Okoitunu go they your mind.

Anyway, do you mind if we buy toy cars for him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bolt dey go where uber dey, if you study the indriver app you will surely get the hang of it. the percentage na wetin me i like pass and the fact that you can plan head.

This Indriver! Shey this space go contain all of us like dis...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Nissan Make Believe

I had a nissan rogue 2008 that I perform regular check and maintenance frequently. It came up with a rattling noise at the first start in the day. Without any underlying issue apart from the rattling noise.

I went on to commence the replacement of the Camshaft gear, after the replacement and coupling it back, the car cranks but won’t start. After further diagnosis it was discovered there was no current on the coil to give sparks to the plugs

Now this is the most interesting part, on a normal car the right solution will be the crankshaft position sensor been faulty, but on nissan it was another issue entirely. Once the camshaft and crankshaft is not synchronised, you won’t get any start.

So I had to reset the timing which made us discover the timing adjuster to be the culprit of the jumping, it was fixed yet the car won’t start and supply current to the Coil. We had to get back down to wiring and it was discover some wiring were partially exposed and we had to run a full and thorough rewiring of the vehicle.

After all was done the car came to life and we were happy and even went ahead to test drive and all was ok until the next day and the vehicle goes back to no spark.After carefully examining it to determine where the issue is coming from After paying huge money to rewires and they don’t give me the right answer I want.

I discover the earth wire in nissan rogue was just the culprit all this time. One thing that actually trigger my curiosity was that the car will crank but won’t start and every other operation works fine. I brought in a battery of 100 amps to to crank and the vehicle came to live once.

Went ahead to run all test and came to the conclusion of the running another earth wire. Which was done getting a thick wire connecting it to the battery positive terminal and screwing it to one bolt on the car body.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2022
thoollz:

Most times in Nigeria we are always wired to use what most people use. Must you limit yourself? When you are not in a moove-uber partnership...instead of complaining why not use indriver till when bolt unblock your account. The time you have spent lamenting would have given u cash.

Readadream barely use bolt since he was blocked on the platform, if you're frequent on this thread u'll realise people now make use of indriver.

You don't even need to go for inspection, everything can be done using your phone.

Yeyegbami congrats on the birth of your boy.

I guess I have no choice but to use the indriver now.

I was almost admitted yesterday sef, as my BP was around 190 and I was feeling like fainting after chatting with like 50 bolt reps all repeating the same rubbish.

I thank God for life sha.

Indriver is good at times to mix with bolt and Uber, but I hate using it all by itself.

Anyways I will use indriver today, thanks bro.

What I find annoying is that, normally when bolt blocks you, they put a time frame, so you don’t have to stress, you just wait it out. With this however, there is no time frame and when you chat with customer care, they will be telling you to chat with customer care, so infuriating.

Thanks again bro, I’m on my way back to the hospital.

Have a great Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2022
VaselineCrew:

God is my strength sha.

Indriver stops nonsense
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bolt dey go where uber dey, if you study the indriver app you will surely get the hang of it. the percentage na wetin me i like pass and the fact that you can plan head.
Not even the percentage alone, the peace of mind and the freedom to choose who you want carry, dey knock bolt out in those areas.
Indriver has won 80% of my time already.
I've regained my DS on bolt already and I'm not owing them.
I dey use bolt do cruise once in a while only if I want to say hello to their app. smiley
Much respect, boss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2022
VaselineCrew:

God is my strength sha.

You got no response from the mail? Even after providing a new number? shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Viking07:
A side hustle wey no fit pay your most basic bills is no side hustle. Maybe you should channel your energy towards getting a proper job.

It can be like that when u r still learning the ropes or at the initial stages of the business...but if it is promising and has potentials, he can keep at it.
Or maybe it's something he just has a passion for...it's good to keep at it for fulfilment, it can be monetized later.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SouthernPlateau: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2022
See this No Financial demands, free registration, use your what's app messenger
to earn, self explanatory,

httpss://MyLoveForDollars.com/index.php?ref=1637

Read first, decide to join or not but honestly ppl are withdrawing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2022
VaselineCrew:

God is my strength sha.

Go to the office, it will be resolved on the spot

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2022
pope191:

This Indriver! Shey this space go contain all of us like dis...

As you don open our eyes to the honey pot, wetin remain. Na to start licking, bolt shakara don end.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Congrats brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Gentlelife50:

This man I laugh you, I know a friend those days that was doing well going to Spain and other European countries with his warehouses full of goods, he will be telling us how he will train his kids in the best universities in the world because then he opened several accounts for each of them.
Well, I won't say he's hungry now but Nigeria happened to him the last time I saw him.
Most people want to give birth to their kids outside the country not because they are Mumu but because of tomorrow, no one knows how it will pan out

Thanks to you and this post, I have decided to relocate my wife and kids out of the country but I'll be staying back.

The whole process appears overwhelming lipsrsealed but I guess it has to be taken one step at a time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Blackbishop:
Nissan Make Believe

I had a nissan rogue 2008 that I perform regular check and maintenance frequently. It came up with a rattling noise at the first start in the day. Without any underlying issue apart from the rattling noise.

I went on to commence the replacement of the Camshaft gear, after the replacement and coupling it back, the car cranks but won’t start. After further diagnosis it was discovered there was no current on the coil to give sparks to the plugs

Now this is the most interesting part, on a normal car the right solution will be the crankshaft position sensor been faulty, but on nissan it was another issue entirely. Once the camshaft and crankshaft is not synchronised, you won’t get any start.

So I had to reset the timing which made us discover the timing adjuster to be the culprit of the jumping, it was fixed yet the car won’t start and supply current to the Coil. We had to get back down to wiring and it was discover some wiring were partially exposed and we had to run a full and thorough rewiring of the vehicle.

After all was done the car came to life and we were happy and even went ahead to test drive and all was ok until the next day and the vehicle goes back to no spark.After carefully examining it to determine where the issue is coming from After paying huge money to rewires and they don’t give me the right answer I want.

I discover the earth wire in nissan rogue was just the culprit all this time. One thing that actually trigger my curiosity was that the car will crank but won’t start and every other operation works fine. I brought in a battery of 100 amps to to crank and the vehicle came to live once.

Went ahead to run all test and came to the conclusion of the running another earth wire. Which was done getting a thick wire connecting it to the battery positive terminal and screwing it to one bolt on the car body.

An in-depth expose like this is supposed to have been posted in the car talk section. You’d find a Nissan/infinity thread there.

In case of next time

Good work

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Thanks to you and this post, I have decided to relocate my wife and kids out of the country but I'll be staying back.

The whole process appears overwhelming lipsrsealed but I guess it has to be taken one step at a time.

Better

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Congratulations brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pearl1910:

It can be like that when u r still learning the ropes or at the initial stages of the business...but if it is promising and has potentials, he can keep at it.
Or maybe it's something he just has a passion for...it's good to keep at it for fulfilment, it can be monetized later.
In this Buhari regime it’s all about survival. Maybe after 2023 we can start learning skills but for now just survive fess laikdis. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Glithronix:

Not even the percentage alone, the peace of mind and the freedom to choose who you want carry, dey knock bolt out in those areas.
Indriver has won 80% of my time already.
I've regained my DS on bolt already and I'm not owing them.
I dey use bolt do cruise once in a while only if I want to say hello to their app. smiley
Much respect, boss.
Welcome to the new dispensation. cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keeper1: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viking07:
In this Buhari regime it’s all about survival. Maybe after 2023 we can start learning skills but for now just survive fess laikdis. cheesy
I hail you boss!...

I fit PM you boss?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
keeper1:
I hail you boss!...

I fit PM you boss?
You can post here instead.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
kanuisagoat:

It is a wise decision. The country is not motivating citizens anymore

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spcoded: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Good day house
Please advise needed
I have this offer of toyota matrix,
30k/week, maintenance on me
Is it good offer as a newbie in ehailing driver,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
spcoded:
Good day house
Please advise needed
I have this offer of toyota matrix,
30k/week, maintenance on me
Is it good offer as a newbie in ehailing driver,

Is it HP or rental?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spcoded: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Rental sir
pope191:

Is it HP or rental?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Nice one
@Shollywendy will say no matter how bad it is, having kids grow over there is somewhat better.

1. They can't come back to Nigeria looking for trenches to stay
2. It cant be that bad for them to come back and pick kitikitI, unless something is amiss
3. 10 years from now, they won't be any Major difference in this country

Inbtw : I'll say there is country and country as well. Let me use South and North Cyprus for example. Pray everyone that have the travelling mindset do good research and what they plan to do out there, before going after that rainbow.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.