Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729133 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by badtlimo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Go to driving school first...
yes sir
Making plans for that already
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
73O9:

What is cold about explaining clearly what your second post I quoted came about.

You also confirmed they are different identities.

You still remain the two-mouthed nigga I know that used your monikers to embezzle what was meant for contestants.

Hehehehehe...it doesn't confirm anything. I am just being matured to take what u say to b d truth since I don't have any contrary fact available to me.

For all I care u could be a lady, or u r a man and u were just lying to those people on Canada thread.

U see as false allegations they pain abi. When u go after the anointed be prepared to fight against the anointing.

All of u sharing same mail at thesame time, how do u sort out enquires coming to the mail for the different people using it?. Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro my days are numbered on this thread.
Once we end this multiple gbas gbos
I go just turn to silent observer.
Since morning I no fit concentrate for work
I just dey laugh dey roll for chair.

Make I carry dis G.O.A.T title just retire for this thread

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
I don laugh tire for here.... This violence is mad o
Abeg no end this violence... Be like as experience don scarce for here, na d new norm be this.
Make I just dey keep some things private now cos foul yansh fit open anytime.
Even much respect boss and oga hoodlum no chook mouth
Keep it up bosses

Gbayii bosses

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Conner44:

The fact is that I was here and witnessed when folks brought out their hard earned money to set up the competition between drivers for who had the highest dashboard that time.

It was a fierce, memorable and interesting competition and almost the whole thread came together in unison to participate. Everybody put aside their hatred or likeness for dashboard posting just to compete for the available prizes then. All UNKNOWN Old and new members too joined in. It was bliss, a very enjoyable week I tell you.

The competition ended and the respective winners walked away with their due prizes . . . well, all except one

GABRINCHI

This unknown GABRINCHI walked away with N20,000 that was set aside for drivers by himself to himself, tojahh revealed this daylight robbery a few months later and it blew me away.

I tell you that blow was a very low one cry

I just came here to call pearl out before he continued to post his usual smokescreens. I once said that 90% of us here have other monikers we operate and it’s not a crime. but him trying to rub his deceit in our faces will never be tolerated by me , in the first post I made concerning this issue I stylishly told him how to make this issue blow over but he later claimed I was trying to blackmail him emotionally . . . Well, it’s not like I don’t know how to blackmail someone but wetin concerne me concern am? undecided

But bazoo na you be vawulence master for here sha, wink no go dey do like one well known werey wey dey disguise like me lol

Abeggi, let me crawl back to the hole from where I am observing this wonderful thread jare grin I don hang my vawulence boots for today

Which competition did drivers put money together?...u can see you don't know anything, just cruise, supporters club, jest and conniving imbeciles.

You just proved to be a blind follow follow bat... U have made it ur life long quest to call out Pearl and Gabrinchi falsely without even knowing the basic facts and truths.

Were u part of the drivers that put money together for this competition? u r an OSU.

People that don't know about the competition will be misled by this utter baldadash.
Anybody that makes a false claim should be prepared to defend and prove it to lawyers. You are not ghosts, u will all be found out.

Cc...
Conner44
Pope191
Donfortune48
Bazz001
To whom it may concern.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:06am On Aug 17, 2022
donbrowser:

This thread na Waka Jeje grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:43am On Aug 17, 2022
badtlimo:
Good evening everyone
I have been a silent reader on this platform for a while now
I just need advise from you all
I’m a 300lv student of a university in Lagos (my school is not on strike), please is it possible to combine my study with e-hailing maybe on rentals or hire-purchase ?
Note: I don’t know how to drive yet I am thinking I can perfect that in a month or a month and half
Things are really hard right now and fending for myself in school is not easy
I would want someone to please advice me on steps to take and I would also love to have a mentor here
P.S I’m 26years old
God bless you all

If the ehailing is your end game, bros jejely find something else like certification do with your time. The only thing wey fit make me advise you to near ehailing na if you have your own vehicle, otherwise forget find another job do.

You for survive with rental, but as newbie you go dey shocked when you start work. E go be lyke the whole lagos state dey after you. I read somewhere wey you say you get passion for driving grin.

Have you heard about headless chicken? read the thread from 2021 ending till date you will catch the drift

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ca3ssper: 1:44am On Aug 17, 2022
badtlimo:
Good evening everyone
I have been a silent reader on this platform for a while now
I just need advise from you all
I’m a 300lv student of a university in Lagos (my school is not on strike), please is it possible to combine my study with e-hailing maybe on rentals or hire-purchase ?
Note: I don’t know how to drive yet I am thinking I can perfect that in a month or a month and half
Things are really hard right now and fending for myself in school is not easy
I would want someone to please advice me on steps to take and I would also love to have a mentor here
P.S I’m 26years old
God bless you all
same situation with me, but I have a car and I’ve already gone to driving school, but I’m getting discouragements here and there that E-hailing is not for someone that doesn’t know road, but I don’t have any source of income and since I have a car I want to join so that I can at least make something for my self

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Ca3ssper:
same situation with me, but I have a car and I’ve already gone to driving school, but I’m getting discouragements here and there that E-hailing is not for someone that doesn’t know road, but I don’t have any source of income and since I have a car I want to join so that I can at least make something for my self

Join the ehailing apps, you have nothing to lose other than your time and maybe some hooge amount to lagos state if you no observe well, fake transfer and local govt touts dey there too. . Use google map always even when not ehailing so you can get the hang of it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Which competition did drivers put money together?...u can see you don't know anything, just cruise, supporters club, jest and conniving imbeciles.

You just proved to be a blind follow follow bat... U have made it ur life long quest to call out Pearl and Gabrinchi falsely without even knowing the basic facts and truths.

Were u part of the drivers that put money together for this competition? u r an OSU.

People that don't know about the competition will be misled by this utter baldadash.
Anybody that makes a false claim should be prepared to defend and prove it to lawyers. You are not ghosts, u will all be found out.

Cc...
Conner44
Pope191
Donfortune48
Bazz001
To whom it may concern.

common SHATTAP YA MAAT angry what falsely? Which proof are we supposed to be looking for again? All the ones that have been in our faces here are what? You think you’re talking to kindergarten kids here abi?

So you think it’s only dru that donated or shared money during that competition? Or is it because it’s only dru’s own that reached your account for you to covet? angry

So because my money wasn’t involved I shouldn’t call you out abi? you’re a giant crook grin they made you a judge to hold the winning money and share to the participants of the competition but you went behind their backs to upload a dashboard which wasn’t your own to claim someone else’s winnings. What you did is just like ebuka of big brother Nigeria going ahead to crown himself as a winner and taking home millions which the housemates were competing for.

See your wide mouth like lawyer, you think lawyers are not on this thread? You better take your time so we won’t forward your case to tabbaz to upload in the fraudulent list thread for the whole world to see.

We have seen proof of you being gabrinchi and it’s too clear for even an im.becile to understand. If you like continue sidestepping like a crab. You will fall into that hole you’ve been digging very soon.

You’re mentioning me and putting lawyer and ghost and found out in the same post? YOU ARE NOT NORMAL I swear grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:17am On Aug 17, 2022
donfortune48:

I have an uncle that sent his wife to US to birth his two kids.
He later sent them over there to stay permanently, while he stayed back in Nigeria.

The last time he visited US to see his kids, the new husband and the wife refused him access.

This happened over 14yrs ago.
He's not seen his children since then.

Leave whosoever that thinks sending their family abroad while they the husband or wife remains is a good decision... Even here in Nigeria with hot weather our body still dey cold let alone in a land that is cold all throughout... Think say body na firewoodgrin
Sending a woman abroad is like giving her the Adam's Apple to freedom of life and Nigerian women have never being successful in that test.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:30am On Aug 17, 2022
kanuisagoat:

We've lived separately 3 out of 8 years though I understand this is different.

I just can't leave what I'm doing right now, at least not yet. I can visit as frequently as I can.

Oga leave this ur okada business mentally

What are you even saying self, how did you even have the boldness to come here and say such a thing self... Sent your family abroad and you're here chasing okada riders up and down for daily payment.

Wo je ko Ori e pe o... Ki ni!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:49am On Aug 17, 2022
tunlapapa:

Seems I came in at the right time.
Some have said it here severally that no job outside up the extent of asking fresh graduates to get a cab believing "no job out there".
These are the growths needed in career which a driver can never get throughout his lifetime driving on the platforms.

You just design poverty mentality in its row stategrin

You're wicked I sweargringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:56am On Aug 17, 2022
obinoral1179:
You decide to drag a whole tribe to this nonsense,I rate you before but this statement is out place and you didn't sound tribalistic...

Like P Diddy will say ........ u can't have both ways playboy.......

When these guys were slandering my name , u didn't step in coz it was not your concern.. But once I jokingly made a joke not in malicious manner, it now becomes an issue.......

You either stand for something or fall for anything .. U can't have it both ways playboy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:04am On Aug 17, 2022
73O9:

His mail is all over the forum so what was there to prove if I clear off his mail. What was needed was his mail and year I claimed I bought the product which was why I left those two.
Agreed the name wasn't blurred out as I did that in a hurry, never did that on purpose.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:52am On Aug 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Money must be made, I want to buy house and move to it this year

Comrade stop dragging me

Guy! Stay focus
You're in a strange and Foreign land
That person is only distracting you from you focus that took you there, afterall na him black Afro musician mum fight wey make them give you and every other Nigerians in yankee visa yet una no appreciate her. So he's living a freelife with an automatic green card yet his wife and family can't get a visa I wonder why!

Be careful of your advisory the devil, for they're always roaming about looking for whom to distract.

Have you forgotten so soon how he tried to distract you from.you visa application? Becareful!

Hustle!!! The time you spend on NL as a migrant can be channel into something more productive. That guy is here marketing and stylishly doing his fake oyel business without a successful barcode scan, unless you wanna tell me you too have something positive you're getting from here that you're not telling us then it's fine.

I understand it's good to have a check once in a while here to make your antagonist and protagonist know you're doing fine and then have some fun, but again bro, do it and get down to more serious things that will benefit you more.

By the time I jand God willing I tell you I'll only spend 15-20yrs at most... I won't die in a strange land, neither will I settle down totally in a foreign land. This is the time to make all the money you can, invest in real estate then return back at age 50/60 to start enjoying life in the ghetto.

Leave all these cruise guy, you don't need it... Na small pikin dey worry that Dru of a guy because I've never seen a man who lives in yankee behaving or acting the way he is, he's almost on every thread on NL posting senseless memes like NL is paying him for making comments.

Stay focus
Don't let anyone distract you.

See chuscmor since he left for Canada we didn't hear from him again, I know he's doing great out there but again, there's a level you will attain in life you just have to pull off you old garment and out on a new one. It's not pride, it's nature

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:03am On Aug 17, 2022
donfortune48:

Haaaaaaa!!!

I support this one oh!

CheerfulGiver, Pearl1910 and Gabrinchiii!!!!

Na this one I dey support now.
It will help us clear some cloud in the air.

Winner takes my 10k.

Why nobody call me to join this challenge when they were cooking it... Let me prove to them that Benz are menz and boys are corpsgrin

I don't brag, so I hate it when people brag like they have the Monopoly of highest grossing.

Anyways shall... Let me read in to see who won the challenge

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:07am On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=peacefulhome post=115762082][/quote]

When the guy tried to drag his business in the mud, you didn't say stop. Abeg make I find chair siddon

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...I dey tell them say the more u try to bring a man down, d more u make him popular. As long as his hands are clean.

Since the Pearl n Gabrinchi fiasco, I don get 4 new clients...from Nairaland alone. We wey just setup website, and was thinking of running google adds, them come make am popular for free grin

HIT me up for ads. I specialize more on fb though wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:21am On Aug 17, 2022
MoonlightDrive:

Others may consider you irredeemable, but i believe you are still a work in progress.
The job can be quite physically and mentally exhausting especially when you set inordinate targets, so i empathize with your situation.
Your complete wellness is now our concern.
We will not give up on you.
Be calming down.
P.s. We are all trying to build a platform of intelligent discuss, comparable to Quora, where both local and international audience can find our banter, both stimulating and enlightening, let us all collectively not deviate from this noble objective.
Gracias.

Matured response.

I commend you.

A clear difference btw intelligence and stupidity.

Weldon sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Gentlelife50:

If na you nko?
You go get mind stand?
You see person wey dey go akute, shangotedo, lekki, surulere and other places we dey fear to go everyday, u wan go challenge am?

By the way I thought we all agreed not to be going to certain places like alagbole akute?
So una dey follow back go carry them?
Dashboard must be fat sha

Hahaha... Anything to win the contest my guy Even if it means driving from Lagos to Ibadan to and fro it has to be online after all the commission is just 9.5% of 60k very little amount

And the guy is using that advantage of net earning as against one that is being charged 25%. Can you ever try embarking on such trip to and from online with bolt/Uber? Never!

Only a fool will dine with the devilgrin and the devil thinking he's smart not knowing his greatest wiseness is another person's foolishnesses.

I hope pearl didn't fall for that.

I stand with gross earning and not net.

Choose your app but it has to be gross earning.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2022
dru23:

I dey try dig into your past.. U too have deleted ur post grin. The fear of dru23 is the beginning of wisdom. This guy's are getting wiser, so u deleted ur past post grin And I wan use u do cruise

But no worries I will find ways to dig further.. Stay tuned

Oga ade me na open book o, I no get any past you can use against me.

Don't even come near me cuz I go shock you like live wire cool

See who you are vs who you think you are

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2022
undecided

so the last 10-9 pages na just violence men dey cook & dish.
wen una finish FIFA & UEFA go give una award of recognition...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2022
dru23:

He don reach like this? Na this u wan take do uber
No wonder they call you d*mb grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...Deedee my guy grin u sef get skeletons for ur cupboard?
Why u dey delete past posts na.
Which skeleton, me I no send anybody o. The guy was looking for my topics and I don't have any topic. My posts are still there, I know as usual he will screenshot what doesn't mean anything and start using it for dry comedy lol

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Conner44:

common SHATTAP YA MAAT angry what falsely? Which proof are we supposed to be looking for again? All the ones that have been in our faces here are what? You think you’re talking to kindergarten kids here abi?

So you think it’s only dru that donated or shared money during that competition? Or is it because it’s only dru’s own that reached your account for you to covet? angry

So because my money wasn’t involved I shouldn’t call you out abi? you’re a giant crook grin they made you a judge to hold the winning money and share to the participants of the competition but you went behind their backs to upload a dashboard which wasn’t your own to claim someone else’s winnings. What you did is just like ebuka of big brother Nigeria going ahead to crown himself as a winner and taking home millions which the housemates were competing for.

See your wide mouth like lawyer, you think lawyers are not on this thread? You better take your time so we won’t forward your case to tabbaz to upload in the fraudulent list thread for the whole world to see.

We have seen proof of you being gabrinchi and it’s too clear for even an im.becile to understand. If you like continue sidestepping like a crab. You will fall into that hole you’ve been digging very soon.

You’re mentioning me and putting lawyer and ghost and found out in the same post? YOU ARE NOT NORMAL I swear grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2022
73O9:

His mail is all over the forum so what was there to prove if I clear off his mail. What was needed was his mail and year I claimed I bought the product which was why I left those two.
Agreed the name wasn't blurred out as I did that in a hurry, never did that on purpose.

Okay, fair enough
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Hehehehehe...it doesn't confirm anything. I am just being matured to take what u say to b d truth since I don't have any contrary fact available to me.

I saw you made a discovery hence my reason to clarify it to you, and I can as well keep mute but that information displayed is not me but someone nearby.

For all I care u could be a lady, or u r a man and u were just lying to those people on Canada thread.
Where did you see on the posts that was said, "I am a lady, I am a man"? So where did the lies come from?

U see as false allegations they pain abi. When u go after the anointed be prepared to fight against the anointing.

False allegations? Even after the proof that the product was got from him still remains false allegations to you?
I mentioned earlier in my post asking him to face his oil business than posting memes all around. But he came after me that I was one of the people attacking him that didn't get oil from him. I proved to him I got the oil by describing the direction to his house but never mentioned his specific house. Getting these information from him is very easy as you can just quote him that you need oil, then he will willingly give you these information

All of u sharing same mail at thesame time, how do u sort out enquires coming to the mail for the different people using it?. Asking for a friend.

So when the owner receives a mail on one's behalf, won't the right recipient be informed?

The owner changed the mail as you can see from this image, mail displayed on this image is different from the one dru displayed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2022
donbrowser:

When the guy tried to drag his business in the mud, you didn't say stop. Abeg make I find chair siddon

If I didn't get the oil from him and went after him should mean dragging his business.

But I got the oil which I had a negative experience but moved on without calling him out till he asked for proof of getting the product from him.
Me asking him to stop the memes made him to come after me that I was ones of those after him and didn't have business with.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Okay, fair enough

And I have since removed the image having the mail from my post after you mentioned I did it on purpose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.