Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747554 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
You still don't get it.

Human psychology. Riders trust indriver more because no surge. They'll rather pay higher on in driver unknowningly/knowningly, than use bolt.

I just did a 30min trip from cmd to surulere for 3k.

It was 1700 on Bolt. Drivers were cancelling on him. How will you collect 1700, and still pay 25%? No be juju be be that?

The idea is to milk the 10% commission till they start pride. Bolt started from 0%. We know as e dey go. Pride must enter Las Las, and they'll still crash. I'll rather gross 30k and pay 2850, than gross 30k and pay 7500 on Bolt because of loyalty. I'm loyal but my mom raised no fool. I can never be loyal to no app. Bolt makes like difficult. They deserve no loyalty.

You’re right, I’ve actually compared and I can tell you as a rider that I pay more using inDriver than bolt. Most people just want to be sure of what the fare is like not when after trip you see a price you never thought would be. Seeing a fixed price in your mind you know it’s this and you can afford it and one thing is if there’s delay or whatsoever your fare remains same except if you decides to tip your driver.

Of late I use inDriver especially when I’m going on a long trip

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
mejai:
Everyone just dey chop ban grin

When they no go put their finger for pocket grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Olayetan:

A right thinking driver will not avoid paying a toll fee of 200naira to taking that long alternative route with bad roads, it just doesn't worth it, you waste fuel, time & you may still face little delay on that road.

No sense avoiding toll fee to take that road at all.
You don't know the road we are talking about, it's not beesam road

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
See dis one..... E remain to use Rolls Royce carry am. U go fear stops.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MikkySexy23(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello, I just got a Toyota Corolla 2005, which o would like to use for bolt in Abuja. I need someone that I can chat with on WhatsApp who can put me through the process of bolt registration and driver recruitment. All advices would be appreciated.
Pls send me your number via email:
simplymike23@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Abeg how do I set my indriver app to courier services. Can't find the option again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by badtlimo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lexus is250
4m slightly negotiable
Clean in and out

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
pope191:

I am thinking of smashing mine like this cheesy
abeg dash me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joshboss(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good day bosses in the house. Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remitting for the ehailing business. I am based in Lagos. For any available one pls contact me on 09069085298 thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
I think earning on indriver is satisfying.

The feeling that your money is complete!

Bolt makes you feel you working for the company.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
deedee44:

You don't know the road we are talking about, it's not beesam road

Ehn ehn
Which road is it??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Guys, please what's a fair price for an offline trip to Iwo road, Ibadan from the Airport in Lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
YeyeGbami:

they will keep modifying to suit their pockets
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Itsrm:
Guys, please what's a fair price for an offline trip to Iwo road, Ibadan from the Airport in Lagos.

If you are going to Iwo road, Ibadan.. Use challenge to connect to Iwo road. Don't go direct through the toll gate.

It might seem longer. But it's better for you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fair price 25-30k

northbird:

If you are going to Iwo road, Ibadan.. Use challenge to connect to Iwo road. Don't go direct through the toll gate.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Itsrm:

20-25k daytime. Atleast 30k this night cos of inconveniences.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sarko: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvP6a81ZW-I
sehawale:
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Lagos, kindly share your experience here:

- Considering the unpredictable traffic situation in some parts of Lagos, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Lagos with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I need this survey/shared experience because I have thought of being a partner with Uber. I have a driver that is assigned to my family. My family's daily itinerary is fixed and this makes my driver and my car idle from 8am to 8pm daily. Registering the car and the driver with Uber has been considered to roll extra bucks into the family's purse and increase my driver's take-home as he will get commission from money made from Uber, apart from the salary he is being paid presently.

Your comments will be appreciated!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Damilaregbenga: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sarko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvP6a81ZW-I
I need advice from you guys please can I use Honda EOD for bolt in Lagos, how strong the car is
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
pope191:

I am thinking of smashing mine like this cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
northbird:

Pearl1910:

20-25k daytime. Atleast 30k this night cos of inconveniences.

Thanks guys.

I'm not the one going. I'll be needing a known, cool headed and good driver from here to pick my wife and kids at the airport two weeks from now to Ibadan. I wanted to be sure what the range is before I commit to it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Itsrm:

Thanks guys.

I'm not the one going. I'll be needing a known, cool headed and good driver from here to pick my wife and kids at the airport two weeks from now to Ibadan. I wanted to be sure what the range is before I commit to it.

Gimme 50K, i’ll carry one amotekun guy for security grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2022

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LoveGifted(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello everyone.

Please I need urgent answers to these...

Can a Toyota Camry be used for Bolt in Lagos?

Also how can one get a God Fearing Driver in Lagos?

How much can a driver make a week driving Bolt?

Also how much can a driver give the car owner per week too?

Lastly, Who knows the address of the Bolt Office in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
LoveGifted:
Hello everyone.

Please I need urgent answers to these...

Can a Toyota Camry be used for Bolt in Lagos?

Also how can one get a God Fearing Driver in Lagos?

How much can a driver make a week driving Bolt?

Also how much can a driver give the car owner per week too?

Lastly, Who knows the address of the Bolt Office in Lagos?

Yes sir/ma. A Toyota Camry can be used for Bolt in Lagos.

You can get a God fearing driver in Lagos in fact I'm a God fearing driver who needs a car for Bolt presently.

A driver can gross about 15k to 30k daily on bolt depending on how much work he puts in from which he will take out other expenses like fueling and Bolt commission.

I can give you 30k weekly driving your car on Bolt. No defaults

There's a Bolt office on Ikorodu road before Anthony Bus stop.

You can chat/call me up on

I'll be waiting for you to contact me

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
mejai:
See dis one..... E remain to use Rolls Royce carry am. U go fear stops.
grin On top 3K for App wey no dey read. This person wan use u like abasha Iranu grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
lanrexdo:
I think earning on indriver is satisfying.

The feeling that your money is complete!

Bolt makes you feel you working for the company.

Bolt commission is killing drivers earnings, after expenses, no enough Money to keep. Upon all the Exploitation, they will still block you join.

The day drivers will start having sense that's the day they will regain their freedom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Gimme 50K, i’ll carry one amotekun guy for security grin

That one don dey near the cost of flight grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
grin On top 3K for App wey no dey read. This person wan use u like abasha Iranu grin
Wicked person grin
I see am, screenshot am

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Itsrm:

Thanks guys.

07084. Call and WhatsApp
I'm available sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
I picked one Indian man and I literally couldn’t breathe in my car. I had to put my face outside my window to drive. I can tolerate their usual garlic smell but this dude dey smell like someone wey bathe with carbide abi sulphur. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Itsrm:

Thanks guys.

Lolz...all known, unknown and upcoming hoodlum drivers are disqaulified grin

Although na them u need for highway journey in Nigeria of today.
If that Prof carry ur people dey go, small boy come block road, e go stop dey speak English for them before u knoit...story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2022
Engine Oil – Castrol GTX and Polytron*

Most cars imported are way above 70,000 miles which are not suitable for synthetic oils again. Mazda in one of their booklet I read, it was stated to not service some of their cars with a synthetic oil once the mileage is above seventy thousands miles (70,000 miles).

https://bautomobileng.word press.com/2022/08/22/engine-oil-castrol-gtx-and-polytron/?preview=true

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.