Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766403 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2022
mejai:

Even you shocked
Everybody collect woto_woto cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
pope191:

Saw this late boss, guess you are already on it?

Yes o. Pope. I'm there sef. No traffic at all. As described by lanrexdo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
FASASI1:

How much

1.8m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Another one

Come carry this one.

The best tool for the job. E no need shout.

2004 Corolla Sports

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Gentlelife50:

So you prefer palm oil?
grin
Team palm oil, but we service promptly.
of course nah grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
pope191:

Tie rod BTW 6 to 8k
Oil seal depending on the one if it is the circle one? Normal is 1k and original is 3k
Engine seat depends on the side, if you can knack bushing do
Front shock... if it is me as long as it has not leak oil, I'll gas it.

Thank you boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
tojahh:
Another one

Come carry this one.

The best tool for the job. E no need shout.

2004 Corolla Sports

If you don get car of 1.5 please make I know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mirrah: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
VIO at Obalende exit towards VI.... beware!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
FASASI1:

If you don get car of 1.5 please make I know

You get money for new engine?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
BAZ001:

I don retire…
but when I saw emotionally underdeveloped grin
I said Jeeesssuuusss what a life what a thread grin grin grin
Bunch of comedians surrounded in this thread

Enkidu70 u no try at all.

You can never repent. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
2006 painted.

Going for 1.4m

No dull everything working on point. Owner needs money baje

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
tojahh:
2006 painted.

Going for 1.4m

I go buy engine

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
FASASI1:

I go buy engine
grin this thread na cruise. On a normal day, men no suppose dey fight here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
tojahh:
2006 painted.

Going for 1.4m

Hope say no be say I go need to buy new engine

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
FASASI1:

Hope say no be say I go need to buy new engine

No this one owner need money. No need for new engine boss. Believe and come with your mechanic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bruh my email for here na dead , mention me for dead thread.

Yes, I tried sending you a DM. I don't know how to mention you on a dead thread.

Will you be kind to drop a "Hi" on my phone number?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Felicity0001:

Exactly what I've been using for ehailing since August, 2021. Bought it toks even my is RHD converted to LHD.

My engine is M271 C200 kompressor, the only difference with yours is the panoramic roof top and the instrument cluster and the dashboard is different. But talk of the engine they're both the same thing.

Though my is 1.8L I really don't know what yours is.

I've swim several pull of water with my car, from baale street pool to alpha Beach ocean, to Herbert Mccurly way, Yaba, to Akilo, agege flood and other several pool of water yet the boot of a car came out strong like a fish. I've seen Lexus, SUVs and other cars stop inside water but my never dies.

The car is a moving home and it can even Readadream grin like Joseph the dreamer.

I never changed my tyers trims since I bought the car so I still maintain the normal 15R factory size my car same with. I've been to ikorodu countless times, I live on the mainland, I've been to white sand beach at isheri, those who know that place are in a better position to describe how bad a road can be yet my car hardly hit the ground.

Things to watch out for.

The car is a RWD so you've to be careful of the places you enter when it comes to bumpy and gallopy road, RWD crs can easily sit on a bumpy and bad roads.

Don't ever joke with bad tyers especially the back once, pray it doesn't happen on high speed. If you lost a tire car won't won't even move.

Don't alloy your key fall into water for any reason, protect it like an egg.

Ensure you service your engine at the exact interval you've planed for. A delay or over due engine oil can affect the gear and some other things.

Make sure you maintenance the car well

There are 3 major SAMs (fuse boxes) in the car. 1 in the engine bay, 1 in the boot and another beside the steering wheel, what so ever the case may be never allow water touch them if you dio na you sabi oh I don't talk my own.

Good luck, you got yourself a very good car that no police, lasma, or touts will worry you or vio. You will pack you car anywhere and sleep peacefully, nobody will vandalise it.

It's a good car
Please bro can you tell me something about the maintenance, are you servicing the car every month, the cost of the maintenance and lastly it's fuel efficiency
Please bro help me out with this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Yes, I tried sending you a DM. I don't know how to mention you on a dead thread.

Will you be kind to drop a "Hi" on my phone number?

Okay i don send you msg on whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Where is Dru?

He must have chop ban because of the insults

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:
Glithronix pls check your mail. I sent you a mail.
Good evening, boss.
Pardon my late response, abeg.
I checked now and I've seen it.
Will read and respond this evening. I dey on Osborne road like this, a trip to mainland.
Omoh, crazy traffic every angle.
Will reply once I drop this rider.
Much respect, my oga.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
mejai:

grin this thread na cruise. On a normal day, men no suppose dey fight here.

I swear grin
The guy say him go buy engine?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Yes sir/ma. A Toyota Camry can be used for Bolt in Lagos.

You can get a God fearing driver in Lagos in fact I'm a God fearing driver who needs a car for Bolt presently.

A driver can gross about 15k to 30k daily on bolt depending on how much work he puts in from which he will take out other expenses like fueling and Bolt commission.

I can give you 30k weekly driving your car on Bolt. No defaults

There's a Bolt office on Ikorodu road before Anthony Bus stop.

You can chat/call me up on

I'll be waiting for you to contact me

Have you sealed the deal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by michaelpenz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Get this car, Toyota corolla 05/06

3months old.
Owner wants to relocate to Uk.

Owner needs money

Price: 2.8m

Call, 07039762244

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Okay i don send you msg on whatsapp

Thanks im replying now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Glithronix:

Good evening, boss.
Pardon my late response, abeg.
I checked now and I've seen it.
Will read and respond this evening. I dey on Osborne road like this, a trip to mainland.
Omoh, crazy traffic every angle.
Will reply once I drop this rider.
Much respect, my oga.
Thanks brotherly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
RaptObserver:

Have you sealed the deal?

I'm yet to hear from him o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joshboss(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good day. I’m a God fearing driver in need of a car for the bolt business. I don’t mind remitting on a weekly basis. I can go through any background check. Pls contact me on 09069085298 if you have something for me. I promise not to disappoint. Thanks and God bless.
LoveGifted:
Hello everyone.

Please I need urgent answers to these...

Can a Toyota Camry be used for Bolt in Lagos?

Also how can one get a God Fearing Driver in Lagos?

How much can a driver make a week driving Bolt?

Also how much can a driver give the car owner per week too?

Lastly, Who knows the address of the Bolt Office in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
northbird:

Yes o. Pope. I'm there sef. No traffic at all. As described by lanrexdo.

Nah so boss... hope she's good.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
sunnymighty:

Thank you boss.

Yw boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
donbrowser:

You have lasdri?
You have hackney?

I have lasdri and all that's required of a driver but no Hackney.
And sorry, boss, why they say you should never tell them you're a Uber/bolt driver?
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Itsrm:

Okay Chief, I will be in touch.

You can edit your number.
Yes boss. I have been fully booked for 8th, 9th and 10th 9th, 10th and 11th of next month though, I hope it's not one of those days. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
pope191:

Nah so boss... hope she's good.

Pope... Abeg o... I went for a meeting ni o... and I didn't trust the traffic for that axis. Thank God I heeded to my instincts. Going back, they blocked one whole lane @ egbeda, fixing broken nepa poles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), Omoapena(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.