Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744725 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 22Mikey: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2018
Carshopper:

Can't work o.. Drivers have the vehicle 24hours, so they can meet up a lot of indicators that drive the market

Haaa. So how would they guarantee the safety of my car?

Also how do I get a driver?

I'm sure there can be a form of arrangement for the driver to return the car on weekends for my personal paroles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arizona1: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Olesekeniwoye:

With a 1.3L city you can't go wrong.

But with a 2.4L, doomsday is ahead.

I flogged my toks Camry over 820miles last week.
How much did I make
Peanuts
Exactly my mind. Mine is 2.2 Camry. Very discouraging in terms of fuel consumption. I have to stop, looking for a smaller car...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2018
22Mikey:

I'm sure there can be a form of arrangement for the driver to return the car on weekends for my personal paroles.
possible... That's like eating your cake and having it... The last time my partner saw his car was like a month ago

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2018
slamstanlee:
possible... That's like eating your cake and having it... The last time my partner saw his car was like a month ago
the car is yours

his own is delivery must be complete. no story

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2018
22Mikey:

Hahahhahahah.... Nope Driver doesn't return vehicle for ur weekend parole ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2018
22Mikey:

It will no longer be "your car". You only check your car occasionally, say weekends. The car is fully for business and not private. So its better u get another car for personal use.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Olesekeniwoye:

With a 1.3L city you can't go wrong.

But with a 2.4L, doomsday is ahead.

I flogged my toks Camry over 820miles last week.
How much did I make
Peanuts

guy you need to downgrade......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iwant2know: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2018
22Mikey:

Call me ..I can drive the car with gud weekly remittance.. No story. 07065158576
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Subudu(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2018
BayoManuels01:
Please I need a car to drive on the platform,
No stories on weekly remittals
Reliable and Experienced!
I started viewing this thread some months back with my old moniker and you've been looking for a car to drive since then.
Bros, are you sure everything is okay with you? Why is no partner willing to give you a car?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

guy you need to downgrade......

Do you have a tempting offer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2018
I have an audi A6 235 for hire purchase. Chat me up on 07036226033
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Olesekeniwoye:

Do you have a tempting offer

But you no like me. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

But you no like me. grin
Business is business grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Back to AC matter, very frustrating. I have taken the ac to another person, now his checking and saying there’s nothing wrong with my compressor, that m just having leakage sad sad sad . Am d1 insisting coz compressor is the only thing I haven’t changed on the AC dept.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starlek: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
22Mikey:
I have a 2005 Corolla and would like to partner with uber as a vehicle owner. I'll be needing a driver.

Please can someone explain to me how the partnership really works.

Also can I have the driver pick up the car in the morning and return in the evening lets say 7pm so I can drive it back from work?

Call me on 09062147378. We can work out a deal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starlek: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Subudu:

I started viewing this thread some months back with my old moniker and you've been looking for a car to drive since then.
Bros, are you sure everything is okay with you? Why is no partner willing to give you a car?

and you just did more damage with this comment

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

from my experiments and rough calculations it is good to use a 2008 corrola, but you can still maximize your capital and get double the return on your investment.

Let me explain further.

2008 corrola, market price about 3m.

Kia rio 2007-2009 market price 1.3-1.5m max

Delivery per week on both vehicles = same amount.

Why not sell corrola and buy 2 other brands not necessarily rio? wink

Tokunbo or naija used?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philadelphia: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
drove 350km on Sat with my newly acquired ride, made roughly 30k. Used 25-28liters of fuel.

If I hear say driver no fit deliver ordinary 35k per week,
TFY angry

Carshopper, it's tested come carry go

Oga gazzuzz. Please what engine oil and power steering oils are best for my 2003 Toyota camry? Please help answer. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ice4u999(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bush2013:
what is the estimated price of Toyota corolla 2008 in Canada

Good corollas are from 4,500 cad upward depending on the condition. Might even getting it for less if bought from auction.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
deedee44:
To begin with, it's N60/km and not N55
Then where did u hide the N200 base fare and N11/min.
Using your 100km case study, some assumptions must be included so the calculation should look like...
60*100 = 6000
11*300 = 3300 (assuming it takes 5 hrs to complete 100km)
200*7 = 1400 (assuming it takes 7 trips to cover 100km)
Therefore gross = 10700
Net = gross - fuel (in the absence of other expenses)
.: net = (0.75 * 10700) - 2100 = 5925
Still a very low return on investment IMO

Ok yes indeed thanks for giving a more realistic perspective

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ice4u999(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

from my experiments and rough calculations it is good to use a 2008 corrola, but you can still maximize your capital and get double the return on your investment.

Let me explain further.

2008 corrola, market price about 3m.

Kia rio 2007-2009 market price 1.3-1.5m max

Delivery per week on both vehicles = same amount.

Why not sell corrola and buy 2 other brands not necessarily rio? wink

Correct talk! But a friend of mine bought Kia in Nigeria for uber and the car only lasted for 6 months before he started having issues with the vehicle. He had to dump that car because it was no longer economical having it on the road.
Again it all comes down to luck when buying some of these used cars in Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
drove 350km on Sat with my newly acquired ride, made roughly 30k. Used 25-28liters of fuel.

If I hear say driver no fit deliver ordinary 35k per week,
TFY angry

Carshopper, it's tested come carry go
See correct motor na, na to get sound car like this be d issue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
No permanent enemy now Bros, but permanent foe and interest. grin

GAZZUZZ:

But you no like me. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
makavele:

I will not trade words with an electronic goat.

Please try again later !
I don't Blane u foool. I blame the internet service providers that made internet subscription very cheap for an ignoramus like u to have an unrestricted access to nairaland.... Nonentity.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
ice4u999:

Correct talk! But a friend of mine bought Kia in Nigeria for uber and the car only lasted for 6 months before he started having issues with the vehicle. He had to dump that car because it was no longer economical having it on the road.

was it serviced by a parrot?

Was it inspected before purchase by a parrot?

vehicle selection is a job on its own.

FLEET XPERTZ once paid me to diagnose a vehicle before they accepted it, car was looking Sharp and engine sounded nice. In my report I stated that engine was bad and driver should not be driven above 100km/hr.

Next day engine knocked.

there is nothing spiritual about selecting a sound vehicle, it is a skill.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Philadelphia:

Oga gazzuzz. Please what engine oil and power steering oils are best for my 2003 Toyota camry? Please help answer. Thanks.

mileage?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
ice4u999:

I have 4 kia rio running ... no issues ... the nigerian used I bought I did an overhaul of the ride (engine, transmission and air-conditioning)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Do you really meant the bold statement?

GAZZUZZ:

FLEET XPERTZ once paid me to diagnose a vehicle before they accepted it, car was looking Sharp and engine sounded nice. In my report I stated that engine was bad and driver should not be driven above 100km/hr.

Next day engine knocked.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by makavele: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Emekayoung:

I don't Blane u foool. I blame the internet service provides that made internet subscription very cheap for an ignoramus like u to have an unrestricted access to nairaland.... Nonentity.

You're hungry my man . . .

Please post your account details here or via PM and i will send you 20k

Makavele's honour

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
Most naija used vehicle need to be truly overhauled cause many indexes are involved.

Carshopper:

I have 4 kia rio running ... no issues ... the nigerian used I bought I did an overhaul of the ride (engine, transmission and air-conditioning)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Schiphol:
Most naija used vehicle need to be truly overhauled cause many indexes are involved.

Very correct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ice4u999(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Next day engine knocked.

Not sure what he did before buying the car but
I guess I know who to call now when I am ready to try out Kia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.