Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761957 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) (4936) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

He sounded like he remained on the road till that time because of the traffic.

Check your mail Chief.

grin grin grin Valid sir.

Mail replied sir. Thanks for the insight.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
@pope191, When 2 conscience speak to you grin

The good one vs the evil one.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Barbiturate:

Bro, I respect you so much here. In life, at times you just decide to pipe low, not cause you're stupid but cause you just want a peace of mind. I understand this guy must have really wronged you and touched the deepest part of you wrongly. I want to openly appeal to you pope, if you would want to listen to an elder, pls ignore any message from pearl. Better still, forgive him from the deepest part of your heart. Kindly stop attacking him openly. If you must dispute anything he says or posts, do it maturely without insults.

Like I said, I respect you so much and I just feel that this attack should stop. He's already in good terms with cheerful. Pls bro, for my sake, just forgive and let it go. If you want make I invite una for bar or eatery make we end am, I can do it. All bills on me. Just stop this attacks for my sake. Pls. Goodnight and sleep well brother.

No one is 100% in life, we live and learn. I just dislike bully and cheat. He has been mocking drivers that got caught in yesterday's traffic, like he wish doom on them, just to score a point. I have honestly been looking away from that until he spit the rubbish he did. Check boss, I hardly insult anyone here and I honestly try to pipe low as much as I can. Reason, up here and reality are 2 wide margin. Speaking from experience, no offensive gesture.

Now back to the matter. Peeps spent 4 to 6 hours from Island to mainland I guess. But before mocking them, is he privilege to the price each picked their trips? Does he think riders and drivers are that stupid. If a rider sees 8k to 10k on Bolt from Island to Berger, they will gladly pay 7k on Indriver and feel more at peace during the ride. When you do the maths, you will find out, it's not a big deal as he try to paint it. In between they are good day and bad day, if the good days outweigh the bad days. What's the noise all about?

He just talk down on someone for staying late on the Island, sighting lack of route knowledge and inexperience for his staying back. Please what route did he profess in case of next time?

Just like you said I'm vexed. Sometimes one want to ignore, but the stupidity just can't be contained anymore and before you know, word goes off. Like now I would have said he is very foolish, but because of the respect I have for you I won't say he is a foolish person.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
mejai:

Leave Don, nah my personal person... we both know as e deh go grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
donfortune48:
Pope191,
Please don't mind anybody.
Do wettin dey your mind.

No allow anybody bribe you with just 1bottle of beer. You're bigger than that.
Always follow your heart and mind.

Shah, stop following a snake before he/it bites you.

Once a comrade, is always a comrade cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Glithronix:
Pope don come again. grin grin
MODIFIED:
I just checked now, brother dey follow pearl, no wonderrrrrr.

Keep your friend close, but...

Much respect sir!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:32am On Aug 28, 2022
mejai:

The devil you know, is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Barbiturate:

Bro, I respect you so much here.
Like I said, I respect you so much and I just feel that this attack should stop. He's already in good terms with cheerful. Pls bro, for my sake, just forgive and let it go. If you want make I invite una for bar or eatery make we end am, I can do it. All bills on me. Just stop this attacks for my sake. Pls. Goodnight and sleep well brother.

You don't know what you're pricing sir... Pope191 never walk alone.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Glithronix:

Been a while I saw this from you. grin grin
Much respect, boss. grin

Much respect how far na how d hustle hope you're saving to buy your own car?

Welldone

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 28, 2022
pope191:
?

Just like you said I'm vexed. Sometimes one want to ignore, but the stupidity just can't be contained anymore and before you know, word goes off. Like now I would have said he is very foolish, but because of the respect I have for you I won't say he is a foolish person.
How you allow someone you don’t even know, in an anonymous website, like you don’t even know how he looks yet you’re so fixated and obsessed with him. If this is how you’re in real life then you must be really sad for a guy. Damn!

Dude you need to get your priorities straight & emancipate yourself from this pearl slavery. Stop wasting your existence hating shadows.

Cc Pearl1910, please wherever you tied this young man abeg release him let him live his life IJN!

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 5:34am On Aug 28, 2022
donfortune48:
Pope191,
Do wettin dey your mind.

Do you enjoy the banter? I see no sense in it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:36am On Aug 28, 2022
What a Sunday ahead grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 5:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Viking07:
How you allow someone you don’t even know, in an anonymous website, like you don’t even know how he looks yet you’re so fixated and obsessed with him. If this is how you’re in real life then you must be really sad for a guy. Damn!

Dude you need to get your priorities straight & emancipate yourself from this pearl slavery. Stop wasting your existence hating shadows.

Cc Pearl1910, please wherever you tied this young man abeg release him let him live his life IJN!

It baffles me how someone can hate a person on a faceless forum without even knowing the person.

Let peace reign

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Viking07:

Them dey try put out vawulence....you just come pour fuel...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:43am On Aug 28, 2022
fk001:

It baffles me how someone can hate a person on a faceless forum without even knowing the person.

Let peace reign

Hate is a strong word ...just because they always have divergent view on issues, e no mean hate ..

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 5:48am On Aug 28, 2022
IFSHR:

Hate is a strong word ...just because they always have divergent view on issues, e no mean hate ..

Noted

But to me "dislike and hate" are two sides of the same coin.

But let's not drag it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:03am On Aug 28, 2022
In case it happens.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 28, 2022
fk001:

Let peace reign
Its really sad. On a forum with over 2 million members I go come waste my time dey carry one person matter for head 247? Nah, son of man can’t do such nonsense. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2022
tojahh:

You don't know what you're pricing sir... Pope191 never walk alone.

I don't care the amount. If I can't afford it, I won't mention it. You don't know me in real life. I go the extra mile just to bring peace n love.

Anyways, with his....and supporter(s) reply, he's got his mind made up. Goodluck to them!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

If u Sabi road, u wouldn't need to stay on the island till 12midnight. Nothing concern Egbeda for yesterday traffic
I spent roughly 1hr home, I passed apongbon to eko bridge to ojuelegba then connected oshodi via mushin road. I left around 10pm and got home past 11

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Barbiturate:

I dey vex for that pearl like mad, in fact I've been looking for how to bash his car when I see him on the road but as I'm seeing your post now I'm ready to reconcile. Invite us please

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2022
mejai:

Are you calling donfortune evil one? undecided wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2022
deedee44:

grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2022
Barbiturate:

I don't care the amount. If I can't afford it, I won't mention it. You don't know me in real life. I go the extra mile just to bring peace n love.

Anyways, with his....and supporter(s) reply, he's got his mind made up. Goodluck to them!

Bros don't bother yourself. Everything is just cruise. When me and Methuselah start tackling each other here, we go later enter whatsapp discuss business.

You for just relax small when pope go get question to ask. That's when you will see him say stuffs like "pearl darling abeg what do you think about this?"

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2022
deedee44:

My brother imagine oh!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Vawulence is just in ya blood. Thank God I didn't yab you. shocked
pope191:

No one is 100% in life, we live and learn. I just dislike bully and cheat. He has been mocking drivers that got caught in yesterday's traffic, like he wish doom on them, just to score a point. I have honestly been looking away from that until he spit the rubbish he did. Check boss, I hardly insult anyone here and I honestly try to pipe low as much as I can. Reason, up here and reality are 2 wide margin. Speaking from experience, no offensive gesture.

Now back to the matter. Peeps spent 4 to 6 hours from Island to mainland I guess. But before mocking them, is he privilege to the price each picked their trips? Does he think riders and drivers are that stupid. If a rider sees 8k to 10k on Bolt from Island to Berger, they will gladly pay 7k on Indriver and feel more at peace during the ride. When you do the maths, you will find out, it's not a big deal as he try to paint it. In between they are good day and bad day, if the good days outweigh the bad days. What's the noise all about?

He just talk down on someone for staying late on the Island, sighting lack of route knowledge and inexperience for his staying back. Please what route did he profess in case of next time?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Viking07:
Its really sad. On a forum with over 2 million members I go come waste my time dey carry one person matter for head 247? Nah, son of man can’t do such nonsense. cheesy

Only if you KNOW.

Beta leave Pope191. He s a cruise master.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Barbiturate:

No. I don dey talk to Pope now privately. He must accept your offer o. In fact, I will be there live to feedback the thread.
Hope nkwobi go join sha? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Lexit:

Only if you KNOW.

Beta leave Pope. He s a cruise master.
Na him open his mouth tell you say he dey cruise undecided Don’t mistake an OCD for banter/cruise. I’m sure people feel sorry for him whenever they come across his always lonnng epistles all for pearl. I just read he’s even following Pearl1910 moniker. Na person pikin pearl don turn to his personal b__o. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2022
donfortune48:
Pope191,
Do wettin dey your mind.

Get thee behind this thread
Lucifer!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Viking07:

But Pearl and Pope are buddies na. They always meet at one bar in Lekki for some bottles of Heineken every Friday.... They're not enemies o. It's just cruise shocked grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2022
MikkySexy23:
Hello, I just got a Toyota Corolla 2005, which o would like to use for bolt in Abuja. I need someone that I can chat with on WhatsApp who can put me through the process of bolt registration and driver recruitment. All advices would be appreciated.
Pls send me your number via email:
simplymike23@yahoo.com
Thanks
You sent a dm? I thought I’ve already sent the Abuja group link to your mail sometime last week? I’ve sent it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) (4936) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Djdamian(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.