Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729371 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
obinoral1179:
I have to park my car inside Aguda in afeez and trek home... I'm home now..

Inside life! Omo today traffic tie wrapper, e carry plenty picking join. As everywhere red reach on bolt no way to move around. Weytin come cause the traffic? Person no know. Lastma no dey fit control this one o but if na to collect car now, them Sabi that one.

I waka Comot for my street few minutes ago, before wey everybody go do park full everywhere the place empty. My compound sef empty. Today na today!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 1:18am On Aug 27, 2022
northbird:

Your ordeal is self inflicted (fastest finger), by picking a trip manipulated by the rider. 1hr 30 mins trip can never be ₦1,300 originally from indriver.
Thats ridiculous.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Ermm... Bro, I sent you a mail. The one on your signature.

Nothing found bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

U sef find peace of mind go Indriver?
Hate speech grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2022
deedee44:

Hate speech grin

Lolz...shebi una say na peace of mind Indriver dey bring. That kain traffic yesterday, na heart attack o. 6 good hours from VI to Ojodu. 6.30pm to 12.30am

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...shebi una say na peace of mind Indriver dey bring. That kain traffic yesterday, na heart attack o. 6 good hours from VI to Ojodu. 6.30pm to 12.30am

Rider go just dey smile collect AC grin, while driver go dey sweat for blocus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Shebi I talk am. Life no balance Sha!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mirrah: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Lol peace of mind go turn heart attack���

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2022
donbrowser:

Nothing found bro

Sent another one. Mail is from samueltaiwo0001@gmail.com.

Or if you can be kind enough to send me a whatsapp message on
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Mirrah:

Lol peace of mind go turn heart attack���

grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Glithronix:
Like the request I got on inDriver last Friday, I got to the destination and rider delayed me for over 10mins, I didn't bother cos the pay was worth it even if I was delayed for 20mins.
Rider showed up when 2 persons, making dem 3. Now to navigate, they changed mind and requested to cancel and change destination so that I can accept them since we were all together in the car. I cancelled with drive didn't show.
He changed destination to a longer destination (53mins) with the same price of the previous (34mins), he said I should I accept, I said 'NO', I can't accept this price for that trip, it's not favourable. Las las, I asked them out of the car and stayed there till I got another nice trip. I Left them there standing while my trip got in and nobody accepted their offer. How can you put 2.4k for a trip of almost 1hr? Some people self are wicked. angry
Well, I know some drivers go accept am sha.
You just need to know what you're doing, you don't follow bandwagon.
Know what works best for you and satisfies you, that's all you need.
I got a trip out of that place immediately, 2.2k for 28mins, 6mins to pick the rider who was waiting at a bank.
I just like that peace of mind inDriver gives + their commission % (at the moment). smiley
On inDriver, 90% of my passengers are female. cheesy
I don't know why I feel so comfortable taking female riders ONLY, I swear.
If I see a supposed man's name, I dey ignore am.

I need to do something about this, so that my earnings will increase. grin
Any psychological help? grin grin grin
Inside life.
Much respect, bosses.
Help is not far
Just join sholas's alpha male class on twitter grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Help is not far

grin
E never reach that level na
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I once picked a girl on bolt from university road to ogba(inside) and trip was on surge(1.4/1.5). Spent time in traffic....I mean mad traffic(LG dosumu and ogba road) to the extent that the girl was contemplating on alighting cos she doesn't want to pay more than what she saw when she ordered. I asked what she saw, she said 4500 to 5k. When we eventually got to her destination, it was 5k.

Bolt sef no dey count well for traffic!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Help is not far
All help must come STRICTLY from this thread. angry
Much respect, boss. sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

grin
E never reach that level na
grin
That brother wicked small. grin grin
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Barbiturate:

I once picked a girl on bolt from university road to ogba(inside) and trip was on surge(1.4/1.5). Spent time in traffic....I mean mad traffic(LG dosumu and ogba road) to the extent that the girl was contemplating on alighting cos she doesn't want to pay more than what she saw when she ordered. I asked what she saw, she said 4500 to 5k. When we eventually got to her destination, it was 5k.

The reason why people (riders) fear Bolt na because of fare charge rate dynamism.
Bolt riders fear traffic. grin
Once they jam traffic like this, you go dey hear dem murmuring from the back seat, or the expression on their faces. Except the ones who are gallant and don't care about the fare, anyway.
Dem go don dey calculate the extra wey go climb am already. grin
Majorly, the reason why inDriver is preferable to some of them be that. The price they see never changes. Na the driver go choose if the fare and distance pay am with the traffic on road.
Anytime I got stuck in traffic with bolt, the rider dey always paid more than the range they saw and they complain which me I dey always ignore them, just pay and go. Abi me wey spent 1hr in traffic for a trip wey no reach 25mins no be human being? And you enjoyed AC and music, you no frown (mtcheeww) . Except if it was a moving traffic - like go-slow, they end up paying within the range they saw, but definitely not the minimum fare.
I use bolt to see where there's traffic on the road without going online.
Sometimes, I use google map and activate the 'traffic indicator' to see road. Na there I dey determine how I choose prices on inDriver.
If I see huge traffic to mainland while on island, na bolt I dey use and it is always a set-destination to my area on mainland.
Inside life.
Much respect, baba.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Glithronix:

The reason why people (riders) fear Bolt na because of fare charge rate dynamism.
Bolt riders fear traffic. grin
Once they jam traffic like this, you go dey hear dem murmuring from the back seat, or the expression on their faces. Except the ones who are gallant and don't care about the fare, anyway.
Dem go don dey calculate the extra wey go climb am already. grin
Majorly, the reason why inDriver is preferable to some of them be that. The price they see never changes. Na the driver go choose if the fare and distance pay am with the traffic on road.
Anytime I got stuck in traffic with bolt, the rider dey always paid more than the range they saw and they complain which me I dey always ignore them, just pay and go. Abi me wey spent 1hr in traffic for a trip wey no reach 25mins no be human being? And you enjoyed AC and music, you no frown (mtcheeww) . Except if it was a moving traffic - like go-slow, they end up paying within the range they saw, but definitely not the minimum fare.
I use bolt to see where there's traffic on the road without going online.
Sometimes, I use google map and activate the 'traffic indicator' to see road. Na there I dey determine how I choose prices on inDriver.
If I see huge traffic to mainland while on island, na bolt I dey use and it is always a set-destination to my area on mainland.
Inside life.
Much respect, baba.

Agba!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
That's the fucking truth.
Barbiturate:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Agba!
See whining. Agba for where
I'm just 5 months into the hustle, you no see them bosses, legends and ancestors here call them Agba.
Na newbie like me you dey call Agba.
Well done oooh. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiste1: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Olayetan:

But rider canceling won't affect your completion or acceptance rate, it will only reduce your driver's score.
It's mainly affecting completion rate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiste1: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:
Na island peeps be boss today. Mainland is a worse place to drive today. Rider go just free you carry leg waka

As my brother holla me while inside the traffic,I just jeje dey cancel all ride requests outside V/I. Begin dey complete all orders within V/I-Lekki-Sangotedo until 12am when I shut down and set my bolt app to Egbeda straight. Got to Egbegda in less than 40mins from V/I, road was extremely free like air.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
chiste1:

As my brother holla me while inside the traffic,I just jeje dey cancel all ride requests outside V/I. Begin dey complete all orders within V/I-Lekki-Sangotedo until 12am when I shut down and set my bolt app to Egbeda straight. Got to Egbegda in less than 40mins from V/I, road was extremely free like air.

Wisdom

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
chiste1:

If u Sabi road, u wouldn't need to stay on the island till 12midnight. Nothing concern Egbeda for yesterday traffic

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

If u Sabi road, u wouldn't need to stay on the island till 12midnight. Nothing concern Egbeda for yesterday traffic

Maybe he still needs to work before going home. Mainland yesterday evening was a no no for work that yesterday.

How far Oga Pearl, make I put mind for that side?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abeg ooo I need car for rental. Please I can also drive a manual vehicle. Weekly remittances is sure. God bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Maybe he still needs to work before going home. Mainland yesterday evening was a no no for work that yesterday.

How far Oga Pearl, make I put mind for that side?

He sounded like he remained on the road till that time because of the traffic.

Check your mail Chief.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nifemi2020:
Abeg ooo I need car for rental. Please I can also drive a manual vehicle. Weekly remittances is sure. God bless you

You no drive that mama again?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

You talk too much nonsense like someone one on steady drugs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pope don come again. grin grin
MODIFIED:
I just checked now, brother dey follow pearl, no wonderrrrrr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
pope191:

You talk too much nonsense like someone one on steady drugs.

Bro, I respect you so much here. In life, at times you just decide to pipe low, not cause you're stupid but cause you just want a peace of mind. I understand this guy must have really wronged you and touched the deepest part of you wrongly. I want to openly appeal to you pope, if you would want to listen to an elder, pls ignore any message from pearl. Better still, forgive him from the deepest part of your heart. Kindly stop attacking him openly. If you must dispute anything he says or posts, do it maturely without insults.

Like I said, I respect you so much and I just feel that this attack should stop. He's already in good terms with cheerful. Pls bro, for my sake, just forgive and let it go. If you want make I invite una for bar or eatery make we end am, I can do it. All bills on me. Just stop this attacks for my sake. Pls. Goodnight and sleep well brother.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pope191,
Please don't mind anybody.
Do wettin dey your mind.

No allow anybody bribe you with just 1bottle of beer. You're bigger than that.
Always follow your heart and mind.

Shah, stop following a snake before he/it bites you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m), Gr8mind07(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.