Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763647 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
RaptObserver:

I dey Abuja and rain has been falling almost daily. The weather is cold.
It's okay, thank God it's Abuja.
Here in Lagos even after the rain everywhere is hot again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2022
How are you guys coping with out of radius trips on Bolt? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mathematricks: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Pls guys check out this thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2022
ReadaDream:

Straight decline, mi o le wa ku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I don't understand, the Dr Dru have continuously mocked BAZOO1 here for saying he lost his parents by calling him orphan as if it was a good thing to joke with but everybody pretended not to see it.
People have been hit below the belt here several times yet no one cared or do they they think when he was exposing Deedee and his brother thier wives won't be involved, what is good for the goose should also be entertaining to gander.
Maybe that would make him learn to behave next time.
cheesy

No cap bro. There should be a limit to how far we go in catching cruise.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I don't understand, the Dr Dru have continuously mocked BAZOO1 here for saying he lost his parents by calling him orphan as if it was a good thing to joke with but everybody pretended not to see it.
People have been hit below the belt here several times yet no one cared or do they they think when he was exposing Deedee and his brother thier wives won't be involved, what is good for the goose should also be entertaining to gander.
Maybe that would make him learn to behave next time.
cheesy

Gentle I totally agree with you, likewise myself also I've e been insulted by him calling me a smelling black carrying back pack mechanic walking Upandan lagos, yet for me to come out defend him doesn't make him my friend nor my enemy. At a point in life you let go some grudge and just move on.

You need to understand some fact that some people see life as little as their myopic mind can carry them. And the only way they can get to you is to insult you personally or with any individual understanding of what they have on you. We all are not perfect also. But I choose to treat him with respect, cuz 2 wrongs don't work it out to be right.

Bro Gentle pls sheath the sword bro....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2022
YeyeGbami:

No cap bro. There should be a limit to how far we go in catching cruise.

What Dru was doing as at that time was not catching cruise, he was displaying his stupidity.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2022
International Airport road has been blocked by protesters, who knows if one can use Mobolaji Bank Anthony way as alternative route to Airport....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blackbishop:

Gentle I totally agree with you, likewise myself also I've e been insulted by him calling me a smelling black carrying back pack mechanic walking Upandan lagos, yet for me to come out defend him doesn't make him my friend nor my enemy. At a point in life you let go some grudge and just move on.

You need to understand some fact that some people see life as little as their myopic mind can carry them. And the only way they can get to you is to insult you personally or with any individual understanding of what they have on you. We all are not perfect also. But I choose to treat him with respect, cuz 2 wrongs don't work it out to be right.

Bro Gentle pls sheath the sword bro....
I witnessed everything Bro, even Madam rad used to be a regular here but you saw how they dragged the poor woman like tiger generator till she leave the thread finally.
So e no go reach one person own una go know say e dey pain or e get wife.
Shey na only am get wife?
Vawulence must be protected
grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
so it is a crime to be an orphan? probably it is a crime in ghana.
dat dru guy suppose collect mass beating. good riddance to bad rubbish.

dis wan pass cruise.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaycee54321(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Olayetan:
International Airport road has been blocked by protesters, who knows if one can use Mobolaji Bank Anthony way as alternative route to Airport....

It's blocked too...

Everyone should avoid Airport & Ikeja generally.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
ReadaDream:

Indriver has conditioned us not to regard any trip as out of radius.
On a more serious note, if the out of radius trip allows me to chop bolt bonuses, I usually accept.
I got a out of radius trip that allowed me to get to my house 10 mins after dropping of my pax, got home about 1am. So the trip was a blessing....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I witnessed everything Bro, even Madam rad used to be a regular here but you saw how they dragged the poor woman like tiger generator till she leave the thread finally.
grin

Peace is overrated!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
tojahh:

Peace is overrated!

May God help us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
RaptObserver:

I dey Abuja and rain has been falling almost daily. The weather is cold.

Make best use of the weather, just dont run out of this stuff.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
so it is a crime to be an orphan? probably it is a crime in ghana.
dat dru guy suppose collect mass beating. good riddance to bad rubbish.

dis wan pass cruise.
I dey tell you, that's why I keep saying he's an adult baby.
grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
tojahh:

Peace is overrated!
This man
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
MoonlightDrive:

Indriver has conditioned us not to regard any trip as out of radius.
On a more serious note, if the out of radius trip allows me to chop bolt bonuses, I usually accept.
I got a out of radius trip that allowed me to get to my house 10 mins after dropping of my pax, got home about 1am. So the trip was a blessing....
If you see correct out of radius trip, you won't even look at it twice. Those ones you are considering will most likely be around 5-6km off.

I can still consider the one in the screenshot below assuming it was Mainland to Island or the other way.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

grin

Blackbishop is a good politician, telling us how bad Dru is and asking us to forgive him and let go.

Gentlelife50
Tojahh
Donfortune48
Yeyegbami
FASASI1
OkpaNsukkaisBae
and every other comrade Should please sheath their sword for now on behalf of Dr Mrs Dru23 grin don’t help Dru to break his own home. (He started it though)

Until druski, kweku , dru23 danso comes back with epic reply… my mind tells me he’s working tirelessly to get more information about deedee44 and family.

Dru23 if u know you are not an orphan and dem born you well post your reply and cross boundaries angry ;
So that deedee and Ogbunigwe2018 can also cross boundary.

For d last time see ur shine shine head don turn to diagram with labels grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:
I dey tell you, that's why I keep saying he's an adult baby. grin

You're not far from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felicity001:

Relatives and friends, even people from your church or mosque.

A friend of my got his car through his priest's elder sister. What did he do? Talked to his father who knows him very well and the father talked with his sister who is based in ph, the sister transferred the money to the guy and he bought the car here in Lagos in her name, gave father the papers and they signed the higher purchase agreement. Under 15months the guy balance the money and today he has his big daddy 03.

So you've to think outside the box

How do I get your number?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
northbird:

Try to join a cooperative if you need a loan. Build up for six months, then you can apply...
BTW, I don't advice you take a loan to buy a car for this hustle, if you expect to pay back the loan from the proceeds of ehailing.

The best route is to look for rentals not even HP. Look for rental first....

Yes, that was the same thing I told someone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abeg who know Mrjaydee

Mrjaydeeeeeeeeee…..
pearl is using style to call you out but not with his full chest grin
He’s trying to say your bank network has been misbehaving since you got his 10k.

I know you are a man of integrity don’t let the devil use your bank app to stain you integrity cos of 10k

Pearl I dey speak your mind

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
BAZ001:

Blackbishop is a good politician, telling us how bad Dru is and asking us to forgive him and let go.

Gentlelife50
Tojahh
Donfortune48
Yeyegbami
FASASI1
OkpaNsukkaisBae
and every other comrade Should please sheath their sword for now on behalf of Dr Mrs Dru23 grin don’t help Dru to break his own home. (He started it though)

Until druski, kweku , dru23 danso comes back with epic reply… my mind tells me he’s working tirelessly to get more information about deedee44 and family.

Dru23 if u know you are not an orphan and dem born you well post your reply and cross boundaries angry ;

I give up Baz001

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

It's okay, thank God it's Abuja.
Here in Lagos even after the rain everywhere is hot again

Yeah boss. Today's rain just stopped. Some ppl don't even want AC cos of the weather. The only problem with Abuja is low fares
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
RaptObserver:

Yeah boss. Today's rain just stopped. Some ppl don't even want AC cos of the weather. The only problem with Abuja is low fares

Build your own circle of clients. That's the way to make money in Abuja. It might take like 3 months. But in the long run, it will pay off. There will be days in some weeks you will be reluctant to open the app, because you have been booked..... Some tips, let me know..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
BAZ001:

Gentlelife50
Tojahh
Donfortune48
Yeyegbami
FASASI1
OkpaNsukkaisBae

I've been making research about that Mrs Augustina.

Just waiting for Dru23 to come here and talk nonsense.

I shield for now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
donfortune48:

I've been making research about that Mrs Augustina.

Just waiting for Dru23 to come here and talk nonsense.

I shield for now.
Na waooo, una no just like peace for here.
grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
BAZ001:

Gentlelife50
Tojahh
Donfortune48
Yeyegbami
FASASI1
OkpaNsukkaisBae

You ehn! You must be a very troublesome person while in secondary school.

But that guy stepped on too many boundaries.

I wonder what could have warranted bishop and felix to now support him.
Reading back on the thread, you would see he has fought with many on this thread not cruise as it's being claimed here.
If it's cruise, so being an orphan could be used as such?
Mocking drivers could be used as such?

Quarrelled on business section right to car section. He even followed Dee to FX thread.
Someone of such age shouldn't behave that way.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abeg who know Mrjaydee

Tell me something.
Do you need to size him up or this call out is about your money?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.