Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4775093 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cheerful heaven bless your union !

See people living their lives and forging ahead. Even a fellow comrade . . . What’s that his name again self . . . ndubuisi something something that later married one of his ehailing passengers wink

Ehailing can be many things but never a waste of time or productivity , we have always needed transportation services (right from the donkey ages) and we will always need it (right to the flying car age)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I got married in April, 5 months ago

Gratz o. You no kuku invite us.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Viking07:
That was in August. No longer available.
Aiit. Mind if you add me to the Abj group. I dey Kubwa o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Conner44:

heaven bless your union !

See people living their lives and forging ahead. Even a fellow comrade . . . What’s that his name again self . . . ndubuisi something something that later married one of his ehailing passengers wink

Ehailing can be many things but never a waste of time or productivity , we have always needed transportation services (right from the donkey ages) and we will always need it (right to the flying car age)

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
FASASI1:

This is roughly 40%
That is 38.55%.
On indriver, you only pay 707.2 of that gross amount

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
My man, congrats. Leave that guy jare.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
My man, congrats. Leave that guy jare.
I know 2 other guys from this thread who have gotten married this year.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
stephenponti:
Bolt commission is now mischievously about 30%

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Gratz o. You no kuku invite us.
Thanks. I wanted it small but it still escalated somehow.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Conner44:

heaven bless your union !

This man.
I thought you went to MFM for cleansing?

Be like say them no carry out the violence deliverance properly.
Please contact Pope191 for proper cleansing.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
sandammy:

That is 38.55%.
On indriver, you only pay 707.2 of that gross amount

Bolt is sailing towards the Bermuda triangle, with that kind of commission it means drivers are working for bolt.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
donfortune48:

This man.
I thought you went to MFM for cleansing?

Be like say them no carry out the violence deliverance properly.
Please contact Pope191 for proper cleansing.

no no no lipsrsealed the deliverance work well well

I just been want show that Mohammed2020 guy say e hailing drivers dey take their relationship, love life and marriages very seriously too wink

Because e come be like say the guy fail totally in every endeavor of him life once him start to drive Uber in 2015, abi you no see that long list of achievements wey him post say e hailing drivers no fit achieve?

Me I sabi say na only spirit of vawulence dey worry me but you see that Mohammed guy ehn. . . Na either ment or village pipo dey worry the guy.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I know 2 other guys from this thread who have gotten married this year.
Ha, I knew alot would have happened as I've not been on this particular thread for nearly 2 years. It's progress reports like these and yours that we want to hear. Bad reports too but at least, reasonable folks who are positive-minded can learn. We no need negative energy. God bless your home and hustle, man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

Congratulations in arrears Cheerfulgiver!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
stephenponti:
Bolt commission is now mischievously about 30%
That's is what am talking about. Modern day slavery

you gross ₦8000

Bolt will take 30% of your sweat ₦2400

If you come dey on rental, brother man you re finished.

You minus fuel money ₦2000

You eat morning ₦ 750

You eat Afternoon ₦750

Evening meal nah for house

Out of 8K nah ₦2100 you carry come house.

How long willl you do this nonsense and breakthrough in this life.

After one miserable bastard son of a Bitch will come here and be talking trash.

Bro better make hay while the sun shine

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=CheerfulGiver post=117056153][/quote]

Congratulations you met your wife on duty. Chances of this happening is very slim.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Felicity001:

Bro I've a deal and just realized you where in Dubia the other time.
WhatsApp me let's talk

I have no idea of what you re a talking about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
3084 ÷8000 * 100= 38.5%

Just because Bolt brought a rider, you want 38.5% commission.....
They will come and say commission is still 20%. They went and mischievously tweaked the booking fee, so that when you look at the breakdown, it still looks like 20%.

I knew it would get to this........... I fully understand what Bolt is trying to do... cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

you gross ₦8000

You eat morning ₦ 750

You eat Afternoon ₦750

From calculation that commission is about 38%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Glithronix, I know by now u r confused with so many solutions to ur car grin grin
Well, since u no wan scan, make I add mine to urs..... Check ur ignition and key cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

U no come invite us. It is well... congratulations

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
stephenponti:
Bolt commission is now mischievously about 38.5%

Can you do a drop down of those arrows? This is ridiculous
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
northbird:
3084 ÷8000 * 100= 38.5%

Just because Bolt brought a rider, you want 38.5% commission.....
They will come and say commission is still 20%. They went and mischievously tweaked the booking fee, so that when you look at the breakdown, it still looks like 20%.

Since Uche left, Bolt isn't what it used be. Ridiculous commission they take from hard working drivers nowadays is crazy. You hardly keep enough after expenses. That Bella girl is out of touch with realities on ground. The company is gradually going down and she didn't know.

This is one of the reasons for my recent outburst.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

Congrats bro. God bless your union
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
stephenponti:
Bolt commission is now mischievously about 38.5%

Which kain commission be this?

Open the expenses let's see the breakdown abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Since Uche left, Bolt isn't what it used be. Ridiculous commission they take from hard working drivers nowadays is crazy. You hardly keep enough after expenses. That Bella girl is out of touch with realities on ground. The company is gradually going down and she didn't know.

This is one of the reasons for my recent outburst.

Lolz...dey don give u fuel grin

This is a recent development and it's still unconfirmed. To d best of my knowledge nothing has changed.
e no follow for wetin u experience for 7years.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
stephenponti:

From calculation that commission is about 38%

10% when they started in 2016

increased to 15% after 2years in 2018

2021 it became 25%

2022 now it's 38%

2023 they will demand for drivers head

Time is the most precious commodity money cannot buy. Never again to spend it on something that doesn't worth its value.

The value I got isnt worth it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

Which kain commission be this?

Open the expenses let's see the breakdown abeg

https://www./driversforum.org/permalink/2048541722020885/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
stephenponti:

https://www./driversforum.org/permalink/2048541722020885/

Na u bring am come here so ask the person to show u breakdown...

You yourself, if u drive then u can check it by yourself. Not copying and pasting something u can't defend or explain

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Congratulations you met your wife on duty. Chances of this happening is very slim.

Close your mouth and read to comprehend angry

he didn’t MEET his wife while driving, he MARRIED a wife while hustling as an ehailing driver

Two different scenarios one common ending

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

you gross ₦8000

You eat morning ₦ 750

You eat Afternoon ₦750

Thank God for your life, u can eat 3 square meals daily worth 2k minimum in this Buhari era.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

you gross ₦8000

You eat morning ₦ 750

You eat Afternoon ₦750

So according to you, as an ehailing driver, it’s just only that single N8,000 trip you will do from morning till night and go back home abi? undecided

You see why I called you a lazy human being with akamu for brains undecided no wonder you failed as a driver after 7 years on the job.

Your case is even worse than I thought

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jamie248 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.