Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731449 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Something doesn't add with that 8k Bolt trip. I hope it's photoshop and not Bolt trying to be a subtle thief.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...dey don give u fuel grin

This is a recent development and it's still unconfirmed. To d best of my knowledge nothing has changed.
e no follow for wetin u experience for 7years.
Nothing has changed? For real !

Were you in the hustle 2016, 2017, 2018 ?

These were the Good years.

Alot has changed. If I list the benefits of those years, you will know that you are just coming on board.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I got married in April, 5 months ago
Let me say congratulations here on nairaland, because some of us in the telegram group already did that in April.

Yes I was invited to the wedding,
But couldn't attend.
The reason I couldn't attend the wedding, further proves that people doing e-hailing can still afford a decent life.
I relocated to my new apartment that same day, moving stuffs and the rest of it.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Conner44:

So according to you, as an ehailing driver, it’s just only that single N8,000 trip you will do from morning till night and go back home abi? undecided

You see why I called you a lazy human being with akamu for brains undecided no wonder you failed as a driver after 7 years on the job.

Your case is even worse than I thought

Get your Car, registered as a driver on any of these platforms. Drive around Lagos for good 1 month and come back to this thread and narrate your experience.

It's so easy for you to sit your useless Ass at home typing all sorts of fake motivational messages. I no blame you, you came from a privilege home. Nah that your mummy Car wey u dey take collect small small weekly delivery dey shark U.

You re a complete Novice. You ain't know shiit about this hustle.

Fucck off my posts Asshole

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Nothing has changed? For real !

Were you in the hustle 2016, 2017, 2018 ?

These were the Good years.

Alot has changed. If I list the benefits of those years, you will know that you are just coming on board.

I mean nothing has changed from the 25% commission plus booking fee.

Not from 2016

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
mejai:
Glit.hronix, I know by now u r confused with so many solutions to ur car grin grin

Well, since u no wan scan, make I add mine to urs..... Check ur ignition and key cheesy

@2nd bold - grin grin grin
@1st bold - wallahi, the confusion no be small. grin
As dem bosses don suggest many, the point still remains to scan the ride first, that's the starting point.

Cc:
Conner44
SamuelTaiw0
Pearl1910
northbird
pope191
Viking07
donfortune48
Gudvibes06 (will get the scanner, baba).

Much respect, bosses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omohhhh, why traffic come dey every angle of Lagos like this? shocked
Omoh, na best time to switch to bolt be this oooooooh. cheesy

MODIFIED: I just read on previous page say bolt commission don high reach about 40%.
Congratulations. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
We don't want more drivers on indriver, please, be warned! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keeper1: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Viking07:
Come and join the Abuja WhatsApp group. You’ll learn a lot from other comrades. Tag me to your number or email.
bless you sir

bolajif11@gmail.com is the mail sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
stephenponti:
Bolt commission is now mischievously about 38.5%
Ghen ghen. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Glithronix:

@2nd bold - grin grin grin
@1st bold - wallahi, the confusion no be small. grin
As dem bosses don suggest many, the point still remains to scan the ride first, that's the starting point.

Cc:
Conner44
SamuelTaiw0
Pearl1910
northbird
pope191
Viking07
donfortune48
Gudvibes06 (will get the scanner, baba).

Much respect, bosses.

I have had same symptoms before.
I changed only two things..

1. The fuse that controls the brain box aka. Check engine light. Tokunbo fuse is around 150-₦200

2. Fuel pump.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na spirit dey dash dat muhammad guy "likes"? Dude has refused to share with us his business ideas/proposal.
Oga corner ignore dat guy. Him no get talk.
Congratulations Sir Cheerful.
marriage dey fear me. imagine shining d same kpekus 4 d rest of my life?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
How How? He said who has gotten married with proceeds of the hustle? I have

And nah because of your I cut off Onyinye, Onome and Atinuke. How do I beg them like this

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Let me say congratulations here on nairaland, because some of us in the telegram group already did that in April.

But couldn't attend.
The reason I couldn't attend the wedding, further proves that people doing e-hailing can still afford a decent life.
I relocated to my new apartment that same day, moving stuffs and the rest of it.

Why Pearl come dey act all serious na? Come dey act like him just dey find out cry

Well... No be Pearl again?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
tojahh:

Why Pearl come dey act all serious na? Come dey act like him just dey find out cry

Well... No be Pearl again?
Lol
Over to pearl
But I don't know if he's in the group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Congratulations you met your wife on duty. Chances of this happening is very slim.
I think you're confusing me with ndubuisi2021, the rookie driver who slept with his riders and married one. I met my wife before uber started in America.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
That's is what am talking about. Modern day slavery

you gross ₦8000

Bolt will take 30% of your sweat ₦2400

If you come dey on rental, brother man you re finished.

You minus fuel money ₦2000

You eat morning ₦ 750

You eat Afternoon ₦750

Evening meal nah for house

Out of 8K nah ₦2100 you carry come house.

How long willl you do this nonsense and breakthrough in this life.

After one miserable bastard son of a Bitch will come here and be talking trash.

Bro better make hay while the sun shine

Analyze this. Commission 10% even though it's less than 10

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
pope191:

And nah because of your I cut off Onyinye, Onome and Atinuke. How do I beg them like this
My case is different o. I no send you oo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

But couldn't attend.
Thanks bro. I'm really happy for your testimony

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Na spirit dey dash dat muhammad guy "likes"?
Dude has refused to share with us his business ideas/proposal.

Oga corner ignore dat guy. Him no get talk.

Congratulations Sir Cheerful.

marriage dey fear me. imagine shining d same kpekus 4 d rest of my life?
its not mandatory. It's easier for me cos I love her.

kanuisagoat:

Congrats bro. God bless your union
Pearl1910:

U no come invite us. It is well... congratulations
muchos Gracias. Anniversary dey come

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I think you're confusing me with ndubuisi2021, the rookie driver who slept with his riders and married one.

IgiveLadiesBj:
Girl way be say other uber drivers dey Bleep e reach your turn you go marry am...

Comrade no be so

Comment of the year

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 5:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Planning to buy a car?

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I got married in April, 5 months ago
Congratulations. Have a blessed home
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingdolla: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Dailyparrot:

This argument is endless but the truth is, a driver driving his own car and with good saving culture will make something tangible out of this business.

It should not be an all in all but it helps to provide quick capital or money for other things.

If the purpose it serves is paying the bills, then that's not bad. It's not everyone that's able to pay the bills. Even in America, most of them work their ass out just to be able to pay their bills.
My brother everywhere is hard. These days if you get any hustle that can pay ur bills and still put food on your table pls be thankful to God.
I have a friend in the United States who use to send me money before but she's now complaining that things are hard too. The hardship is everywhere, you must work to chop...
The truth is no matter how people come to this thread with their laziness mentality to discourage people there are still people who are making money from this hustle and don't even care. We don't pray to drive forever. The goal is to drive and setup a good business or move out of the country. It's not a bad idea if u still raise money from this hustle to start business while driving will now be once in a while thing.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mirrah: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Viking07:
Your gearbox is about to give up. Good news is you can manage it like that for months. Whenever it happens, return the gear to neutral, then back to Drive. Prepare your mind for the inevitable(gearbox replacement.)I’m yet to see a competent gear mechanic in this country to recommend fixing the gear.

Your gearbox isn't about to give up.
If you scan your vehicle you would likely get a P0751 code....Shift Solenoid "A" Performance or Stuck off. Find a credible gear master, they should service the valve body and replace any bad sensor.
Your own part avoid entering flood, most likely your gear oil got mixed with water or dirt's. and make sure you change your gear oil every month if you do this hustle 24/7
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godofpossibility(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Please I really needed you advice help me to check this car out 2011 Toyota Camry for Uber the V6 the person said the engine is okay 2.4million, is it okay for uber

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godofpossibility(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Please I really needed you advice, I am about buying it now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Godofpossibility:
Please I really needed you advice help me to check this car out 2011 Toyota Camry for Uber the V6 the person said the engine is okay 2.4million, is it okay for uber

Yes it's good if you'll be driving yourself and not giving it out on rentals.

However, there are better cars you can get for the same amount that are more suitable for the hustle.

Summary is, if you have other reasons why you must buy a Camry v6 then by all means, go ahead. If you are buying strictly for Uber, buy a corolla or Matrix.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Mirrah:

If you scan your vehicle you would likely get a P0751 code....Shift Solenoid "A" Performance or Stuck off. Find a credible gear master, they should service the valve body and replace any bad sensor.
Your own part avoid entering flood, most likely your gear oil got mixed with water or dirt's. and make sure you change your gear oil every month if you do this hustle 24/7
Transmission oil is not something to be changed every month regardless of what you use the vehicle for.

The recommended transmission oil for any vehicle is expensive, so it's not business wise to do. You are calling for trouble if you change the fluid every month.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
Insha Allah: My mission would be accomplished
Bros , you are back again with your violence ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Mirrah:

How will someone be changing transmission fluid every month? That's trouble. Transmission is too sensitive for someone to be changing the fluid monthly. Transmission that can spend a whole life time and you won't need to change the fluid for once.

Glithronix you can see different guesses as to what maybe wrong with your Camry. Na so e dey be if you carry car go give Kaseem without scanning. No two situation is always the same because the cars are not used in the same condition even if in the same environment. Go and scan your car. It will guide you.

Ever since Kaseem spoilt my Dad's Nissan about 13 yrs ago, I've learnt that running a scan on a faulty vehicle is too important before taking steps. The manufacturers are not foolish.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Viking07:
Come and join the Abuja WhatsApp group. You’ll learn a lot from other comrades. Tag me to your number or email.
Seem there is some goodies attach to this your what app oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.