Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4781426 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...in this life he is managing to live and the next grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlechika(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Conner44:

YOU ARE MAD !

The cracks from where you vermin are crawling out from will soon be sealed. You feel you can bring up flimsy accusations against someone just because it’s a faceless forum abi?

I say it again that YOU ARE MAD ! angry

I checked your post history and see the only 2 times you ever commented on this thread below, hatred and jealousy will take you nowhere in this life you’re managing to live
well, from all the digging u did, I can't see any trace of hatred and jealousy from me. Anyways, that was my candid advise for you. Try as much as possible to dey mind your business, no dey chuck mouth for wetin nor concern u, shalom.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Gentlechika:
well, from all the digging u did, I can't see any trace of hatred and jealousy from me. Anyways, that was my candid advise for you. Try as much as possible to dey mind your business, no dey chuck mouth for wetin nor concern u, shalom.

Bro, stop the fight.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ca3ssper: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Una don turn this thread to something else, please if there’s a telegram group or WhatsApp group chat..please can the admin help me with the link? Here’s my mail philfriday6@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
jaymejate:
This thread and violence.

But please everyone.
If anyone has a car to give on rentals or hp. Kindly let me know. 200k for the down-payment. I'm begging.
Lagos.

Number is 0.90 3 6 7 8 7 3 5.1
Save a life. Thank you.

DON'T IGNORE PLEASE
Whatever you do, avoid HP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
jaymejate:

Oga Pearl, you don't have car to give on rentals or hp ni? Help my Life

No Sir. Not yet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

No Sir. Not yet

Okay boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlechika(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
jaymejate:

Bro, stop fight.

Help me. I need car on rental or Hp.
Leave fight and help me abeg. smiley
don't have any available car now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by QuinModah(f): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
taiyod:
Take off is this morning. Let me have your number.

Good evening? I don't respond to DM. You mind telling me what you wish to say via DM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Gentlechika:
Allow the accused speak for himself. You talk too much bro.
The man talks from his anus. I just did a check on him, he's almost 50years. Obviously having mid life crisis. Coming here to make a fool of himself and to cheer another old criminal bandit, CheerfulGiver

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Ehen??

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Ehen??
Why do you like vawulence like this?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Bro kindly drop your email, d bolt and adjuster do me strong tin lately
Gudvibes06:
Bro mi e is 07 that bolt sf don't show me shege but I'm lucky the engine threading is still okay the bolt don't break inside twice ladipo guys call it special bolt I bought it for 5k one time like na break e still break Las last na 3h own(for the new model faragon ) later do the work perfectly.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chae:
I just want to knw how to manage d ride because I just bought it and am facing unforseen yawa on d car that's making me blame maself
what is the yawa... I have responded to your mail..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Notin much bamii, I drop ma number sir let chat bro
obinoral1179:
what is the yawa... I have responded to your mail..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chae:
Notin much bamii, I drop ma number sir let chat bro
ok

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godofpossibility(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hello everyone please with the rate of traffic in lagos, can someone be able to realise or make upto #500,000 a month working from 7am to 8pm everyday with this work. Please I need your sincere answer, I will be grateful ���
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
jaymejate:

Even rental is not coming. Nothing is showing anywhere.

If your situation has become so dire, have you considered going to moove office, to enquire if they have any car available, you can also broadcast your request to various uber WhatsApp group. Hope something turns up for you pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Godofpossibility:
Hello everyone please with the rate of traffic in lagos, can someone be able to realise or make upto #500,000 a month working from 7am to 8pm everyday with this work. Please I need your sincere answer, I will be grateful ���

Yes you can, even more. 7am to 10pm.
From the earnings of some attached screenshots, you can make 30k daily. If you work 6 days a week, you can make over 700k a month.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godofpossibility(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Barbiturate:

Yes you can, even more. 7am to 10pm.
From the earnings of some attached screenshots, you can make 30k daily. If you work 6 days a week, you can make over 700k a month.

Thanks so much for your reply, I appreciate �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
I warned you to steer clear. From selling fake jamb question papers in Owerri in 2013 to selling of fake crypto in 2017, admissions racketeering at FUTO. I warned you Corner44. I will soon drop your photos here. I have your scamming ass unearthed. You are soon going to run from Festac with
your smoky old EOD. Don't fxxk with me.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones. The long arms of my beam will definitely catch up with you, no hiding place literally. Except your phone is not using the internet.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
TheModerator:
Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones. The long arms of my beam will definitely catch up with you, no hiding place literally. Except your phone is not using the internet.

You’re just a mad man dancing naked in the middle of the village square on a monday morning grin

The mugu is seriously searching through 100 pages of my history to find his lost blokos cheesy

F00l
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
TheModerator:
I warned you to steer clear. From selling fake jamb question papers in Owerri in 2013 to selling of fake crypto in 2017, admissions racketeering at FUTO. I warned you Corner44. I will soon drop your photos here. I have your scamming ass unearthed. You are soon going to run from Festac with

So as you finally know that I am 50 years old in a midlife crisis, live in Festac and drive a smoky dead eod selling fake crypto and fake jamb forms and fake admission racketeering and chopping all the scam money what else is the surprising thing you’ve discovered about me again?

I’m unimpressed, keep searching deeper and deeper you will soon strike oil cool where is my picture? Post it jor, I have forgotten how my face looks like. I don’t have any mirror in my house wink

Madman, lol you go troll you go tire. At least I’m keeping your jobless as* busy this season with my matter.

Dickless and spineless Coward tongue

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hehehehehe,wonders shall Neva end.asiri tintu
TheModerator:

The man talks from his anus. I just did a check on him, he's almost 50years. Obviously having mid life crisis. Coming here to make a fool of himself and to cheer another old criminal bandit, CheerfulGiver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Abeg pity am small na ,no too open hin yansh too much,the stench no be for here na

TheModerator:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
TheModerator:
Haaaa, okokobioko.
Jojah, yeyegbami, BAZOO1 and the rest get ready it's about to shele.
grin
I hope you won't go like the other fellow, abeg make una hold TheModerator wife we no wan hear story for this revelation.
grin
easytig:
Abeg pity am small na ,no too open hin yansh too much,the stench no be for here na

Bone that thing, let the nyash smell.
We don use to nyash odours here
grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Haaaa, okokobioko.
Jojah, yeyegbami, BAZOO1 and the rest get ready it's about to shele.
grin
I hope you won't go like the other fellow, abeg make una hold TheModerator wife we no wan hear story for this revelation.
grin
Bone that thing, let the nyash smell.
We don use to nyash odours here
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
If you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981

(1) (2) (3) ... (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.