Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735373 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
dahflemzy:
Might be IT IS a known person trying to hide his identity.
No be today people don dey run alternate account.

We will uncover the person’s identity very soon so far as he/she/it keeps on posting here wink

Cheerfulgiver should not even bother to respond to that person, so far as a human being can go through the trouble of creating an alternate account solely for the purpose of trolling you then it means you must be living rent free in that person’s head and causing nightmares grin

I pity the person because knowing cheerfulgiver he wouldn’t stop peppering them here cheesy

Too much jealousy and envy to go round wink

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chae:
Guru's in d ouse abeg if we get person wey dey use civic 06 to 09 Pls I get question to ask abt d car. Pls I wouldn't mind to call d person Pls

Ask am openly. We plenty here

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chae:
Guru's in d ouse abeg if we get person wey dey use civic 06 to 09 Pls I get question to ask abt d car. Pls I wouldn't mind to call d person Pls

I use one

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abeg can you drop ya digit make I call u
sandammy:

Ask am openly. We plenty here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Can you drop your digit make I call u or your email pls
RaptObserver:

I use one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
I just want to knw how to manage d ride because I just bought it and am facing unforseen yawa on d car that's making me blame maself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Conner44:
hmmm . . . wonders shall never end

someone created a new account singularly for the purpose of trolling on this Uber thread shocked

It is well
I represent "we". You are just one comment away from being owned forever. Steer clear and be WARNED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Conner44:

We will uncover the person’s identity very soon so far as he/she/it keeps on posting here wink

Cheerfulgiver should not even bother to respond to that person, so far as a human being can go through the trouble of creating an alternate account solely for the purpose of trolling you then it means you must be living rent free in that person’s head and causing nightmares grin

I pity the person because knowing cheerfulgiver he wouldn’t stop peppering them here cheesy

Too much jealousy and envy to go round wink
Wetin concern me? Na how to make the remaining 9,500 today dey my head.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
For link to telegram group where you can improve your earnings on indriver, mail me @ giveranonymous77@gmail .com

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Been long we heard from mrjaydee. Hope he's okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chae:
I just want to knw how to manage d ride because I just bought it and am facing unforseen yawa on d car that's making me blame maself

Why don’t you ask for help concerning the issues you’re facing on the Honda maintenance thread in the cartalk section

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
TheModerator:

I represent "we". You are just one comment away from being owned forever. Steer clear and be WARNED

common shattap ya maat angry who is we?

Are you trolling me or cheerfulgiver? Because ever since you created this your “burner” account you’ve only attacked the both of us undecided

Well I don’t blame you, heaven knows that once we finish with you, this your account will most likely slink back to the oblivion from whence it came. It won’t be the first.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Wetin concern me? Na how to make the remaining 9,500 today dey my head.

If not today then tomorrow is there. All we pray for is long life and the grace of God in our daily hustles.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
I will now, just feel lik dialog with person that av been using it for awhile
Conner44:

Why don’t you ask for help concerning the issues you’re facing on the Honda maintenance thread in the cartalk section
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Conner44:

common shattap ya maat angry who is we?

Are you trolling me or cheerfulgiver? Because ever since you created this your “burner” account you’ve only attacked the both of us undecided

Well I don’t blame you, heaven knows that once we finish with you, this your account will most likely slink back to the oblivion from whence it came. It won’t be the first.

Lol. Mumu. You dey suck that village criminal dick, Cheerfulgiver aka Romeo. That guy duped me in 2018 and almost stole the car I gave him to drive, ended up looting the parts. Where you here then? When did you start commenting on this thread? Fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2022

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
CheerfulGiver is a bandit, a criminal

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
TheModerator:

Lol. Mumu. You dey suck that village criminal dick, Cheerfulgiver aka Romeo. That guy duped me in 2018 and almost stole the car I gave him to drive, ended up looting the parts . Where you here then? When did you start commenting on this thread? Fool.

You’re just a nincompoop cheesy why hide your main moniker only to finally accuse someone of wronging you? I’m sure your tiny mind didn’t envision the accused person putting 2 & 2 together to unravel your true name and moniker (if truly the person is guilty)

So since 2018 till yesterday you hadn’t scrounged up the courage to accuse or apprehend him for what you claim he did to you (allegedly) ?

Keep spilling your pent-up bile grin your identity will soon be revealed here for all to see.

Coward tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
YeyeGbami:

lol yeye, your vawulence radar no dey ever need recalibration at all grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Conner44:

lol yeye, your vawulence radar no dey ever need recalibration at all grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oyepaulkay(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
IFSHR:

Available to go where ?

I have a friend around there.....but your info is half

To go to Luth, idi araba.
Take someone to and fro

Sorry I've been offline for a while.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Chae:
From the look of things this Bros don go buy abused Nigerian used car, sorry ooo.

Used by a woman, owner needs money, owner is traveling out, I am upgrading, neatly used and barely driven by owner, everything working buy and drive to kafanchan.
Bro which of this phrase did they use for you?
grin

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 3:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Non of d above
Gentlelife50:

From the look of things this Bros don go buy abused Nigerian used car, sorry ooo.

Used by a woman, owner needs money, owner is traveling out, I am upgrading, neatly used and barely driven by owner, everything working buy and drive to kafanchan.
Bro which of this phrase did they use for you?
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2022
Chae:
Can you drop your digit make I call u or your email pls

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2022
Conner44:

If not today then tomorrow is there. All we pray for is long life and the grace of God in our daily hustles.

Champions don't give up. They pursue their targets till they achieve it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by francisbarrack(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2022
First body big daddy is forsale:
Osogbo.
A/C work perfectly.
U can also call for inspection too

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prosperity4All: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2022
Conner44:

THE ILLITERATE OF THE 21st CENTURY IS NOT THOSE WHO CAN NOT READ NOR WRITE BUT THOSE WHO CAN NOT UNLEARN AND RELEARN
True

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlechika(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Conner44:

You’re just a nincompoop cheesy why hide your main moniker only to finally accuse someone of wronging you? I’m sure your tiny mind didn’t envision the accused person putting 2 & 2 together to unravel your true name and moniker (if truly the person is guilty)

So since 2018 till yesterday you hadn’t scrounged up the courage to accuse or apprehend him for what you claim he did to you (allegedly) ?

Keep spilling your pent-up bile grin your identity will soon be revealed here for all to see.

Coward tongue
Allow the accused speak for himself. You talk too much bro.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Gentlechika:
Allow the accused speak for himself. You talk too much bro.

YOU ARE MAD !

The cracks from where you vermin are crawling out from will soon be sealed. You feel you can bring up flimsy accusations against someone just because it’s a faceless forum abi?

I say it again that YOU ARE MAD ! angry

I checked your post history and see the only 2 times you ever commented on this thread below, hatred and jealousy will take you nowhere in this life you’re managing to live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Conner44:

YOU ARE MAD !

The cracks from where you vermin are crawling out from will soon be sealed. You feel you can bring up flimsy accusations against someone just because it’s a faceless forum abi?

I say it again that YOU ARE MAD ! angry

I checked your post history and see the only 2 times you ever commented on this thread below, hatred and jealousy will take you nowhere in this life you’re managing to live

Lolz...in this life he is managing to live and the next grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
IGNORE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.