Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763352 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5096) (5097) (5098) (5099) (5100) (5101) (5102) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by depure(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
northbird:

What's stopping you?You can hit the road for a week and cash out too.
I am not driver sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
obinoral1179:
its must be your first ride of the day,you can build it up as you complete the ride
u r right, second trip tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
I'm glad Bolt is facing competition. grin. More drivers porting to Indrive ..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Who certified the Nigerian used car clean?
You?
Dey play
grin
Clean body at least lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
fuckboys:
Please what do you guys think about buying a Nigerian used 2006 civic for e-hailing?

I'm about buying a clean one for 1.2m
very good car i use 07 civic, the only issue is the price is too much price it to 1m do if any issue the 200k will be used to fix it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fuckboys: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Snrman1:
very good car i use 07 civic, the only issue is the price is too much price it to 1m do if any issue the 200k will be used to fix it
that's his asking price tho, I'll be going with a mechanic tomorrow I'll price him 1m after inspection.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fuckboys: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Who certified the Nigerian used car clean?
You?
Dey play
grin
I did, it's first body. It's still clean in and out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickbishop(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
are needed at roosca technologies(www.roosca.com).mouth watering benefits comes from working with Roosca technologies and these includes:
1. 8% commission
2. #500 credited to account on 1st sign up.(account will be credited within 24 hrs)
3. Daily meal allowance
4.Monthly Car maintenance allowance(15k)
4. Monthly Data Allowance(5k)
5. Drivers are qualified for a family hospital bill allowance if they have been with roosca technologies for 3 months.
6.Roosca does not attach any particular limits to their km or riders distance.
7. Drivers will be placed on salary for ten years if they have been with roosca for at least 3 years.
8. Roosca is not selected of vehicles for use on our platform.But such vehicle should be in overall good condition and be air-conditioned.
Visit www.roosca.com to learn about us and sign up as a driver.
Chat 09017230938(whatsapp) or call for further inquiries.

Download "roosca driver" via playstore and register.registration takes less than a minute.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Slickbishop:
are needed at roosca technologies(www.roosca.com).mouth watering benefits comes from working with Roosca technologies and these includes:
1. 8% commission
2. #500 credited to account on 1st sign up.(account will be credited within 24 hrs)
3. Daily meal allowance
4.Monthly Car maintenance allowance(15k)
4. Monthly Data Allowance(5k)
5. Drivers are qualified for a family hospital bill allowance if they have been with roosca technologies for 3 months.
6.Roosca does not attach any particular limits to their km or riders distance.
7. Drivers will be placed on salary for ten years if they have been with roosca for at least 3 years.
8. Roosca is not selected of vehicles for use on our platform.But such vehicle should be in overall good condition and be air-conditioned.
Visit www.roosca.com to learn about us and sign up as a driver.
Chat 09017230938(whatsapp) or call for further inquiries.

Download "roosca driver" via playstore and register.registration takes less than a minute.

straphael:
Drive with Roosca and earn more money

This is your opportunity to earn a lot of money while driving with Roosca.

REQUIREMENTS

REQUIREMENTS:
*Valid driver's license
*Your own Car
* Car Insurance

BENEFITS
* Low service rate
* Convenient rides
* Instant payments
* Daily lunch allowance of #500
* Monthly car maintenance allowance of #11,000
* Monthly data allowance of #3,000
* 11% commission

HOW TO GET STARTED
* Download Roosca app from
Google Play/App store and register
For more inquiries, call/WhatsApp 08035619814

Not even kicked off, two different offers from supposed reps. Smells like Death on Arrival. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Before they realize what hit them it would have been late for them, mad people.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:34am On Dec 26, 2022
mejai:

Calm down, we are waiting for Pearl1910 to respond. The battle never finish. cool
There is no battle. Bolt brought bread knife to a gun fight. What are you expecting?

I told them bolt was a scam, a mirage, an innuendo.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Pearl1910:
Them no born Indrive papa.
Can Indrive ever give u this?

Long long trips just dey enter on surge...
na Grace
Make everyday just be like this... aje
Lol.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Pearl1910:
2days 118k Net
Blessings of Shiloh is speaking grin
Grace!!!
grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:02am On Dec 26, 2022
See bolt...

Plus surge, plus long trip, plus bonus, all na scam.

2 days, 152,000. Net 118k.

Wtf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
They ran from bolt to us

The back bone of Indrive is Bolt.
Instead of this mockery and small talk against Bolt, u should be praying Bolt continues to stand so as to give ur Indrive relevance and value.
Without Bolt its 4-5k ur Indrive people would have been quoting for that trip. And the funny part is u will still pick it. grin

U r shouting Bolt is dead Bolt is dead, f_ck Bolt, this and that. Trust me, if Bolt packs up and Indrive is the only hope for drivers u will have no choice than to do VI to Berger for 2,500. Heaven helps u guys and Indrive increases commission just like Bolt did.

I just don't like a system that gives the customer the power to fix a price that is convenient for them. Cos left for Riders they will want to enjoy the service for free.
Even if u pick a price that's considerate, u still have to be praying there is no road block or unusual traffic that will require diversion. In a city like Lagos, that's common sight.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2022
mejai:

Calm down, we are waiting for Pearl1910 to respond. The battle never finish. cool

Naaaa...not doing that again...I have my reasons. But I think I have made my point clear. Whatever anyone makes on Indrive this period still can't be compared to what Bolt drivers are making.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
See bolt...

Plus surge, plus long trip, plus bonus, all na scam.

2 days, 152,000. Net 118k.

Wtf

Show ur earnings for this same two days.
I didn't work on 24th Saturday and 25th Sunday, but I know if I did, I wouldn't have made less than 150k grin
Any amount u make just know a driver on same level with u, using Bolt will make at least 10k more. Na commission go drag the earnings come down, but u wouldn't have made this much without Bolt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2022
CAR PARTICULARS

NEW REGISTRATION

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Show ur earnings for this same two days.
I didn't work on 24th Saturday and 25th Sunday, but I know if I did, I wouldn't have made less than 150k grin
Any amount u make just know a driver on same level with u, using Bolt will make at least 10k more. Na commission go drag the earnings come down, but u wouldn't have made this much without Bolt.
This is the point. You know commission will drag your earnings down, so why are you wasting money driving for bolt? grin

Which kain argument is "you wouldn't have made this without bolt"?

They are competitors and customers prefer indriver. It's like telling a bolt driver he made money only because of uber

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Naaaa...not doing that again...I have my reasons. But I think I have made my point clear. Whatever anyone makes on Indrive this period still can't be compared to what Bolt drivers are making.
and this is a lie.

The two days you posted are days with surge, bonus, and all those crumbs bolt gives you guys and you were only left with 118k. That's the problem.

All I've been saying here is that if you make 79k on Bolt and I make 79k on indriver, you lost money. In your mind Bolt is superior. Bolt is not. I've been telling you the same thing for 6 months now.

Indriver is the Lionel Messi of ehailing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Now look at this.

You grossed 152,000 in 2 days

I grossed 148,700 in two days.

Bolt left you with 118k even plus the bonus they gave you.

Indriver left me with 134k, no bonus

Irrespective of what you do on Bolt, you lose.

Why are you guys advocates of money loss? grin

How does this even make sense to anyone?

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2022
Wow, so, dem Don finish Ikeja under bridge renovations.
Been a while I been here.
Na phone accessories I come buy for my handsets.
I fit dey accept rides to this area of Ikeja now. smiley
Much respect, bosses.

The brother above me don start again. shocked lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Gentlelife50:

You didn't ask what type of car?
What if it's toks?
U didn't ask the condition of the Job?
Are you sure you are not the one doing the fueling?

Lol... Me and d guy dey whine ourselves...

D guy na slave master but him no know say me self presidents of the slave masters

The guy is not serious at all...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Update 3

Days 18 - 25 of December 2022

8 days of driving.

Gross total - #388,300. Commission paid 38,247.

Grand total in 25 days of December -

#1,003,800

Net total - 904,925

Objetivo Archivado....

Fuck_Bolt

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Update 4

December 26 - 31

Coming soon...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2022
mejai:

Biko, u too much. Just remember to do Xmas for me once u reach that milestone. Make I first position. Ndewo!!
Milestone reached.

5k airtime for you.

Mail me a number or acct number to credit airtime or cash.

Felicidades!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Milestone reached.

5k airtime for you.

Mail me a number or acct number to credit airtime or cash.

Felicidades!
Come on! What a milestone!! Keep it up.
U make impossible seem possible.
What a boxing day gift cheesy

Ur mail please.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Lol... Me and d guy dey whine ourselves...

D guy na slave master but him no know say me self presidents of the slave masters

The guy is not serious at all...

The guy don give you 40k to go to Onitsha and Ebonyi grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by straphael: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Drive and earn more money with Roosca

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
This is the point. You know commission will drag your earnings down, so why are you wasting money driving for bolt? grin

Which kain argument is "you wouldn't have made this without bolt"?

They are competitors and customers prefer indriver. It's like telling a bolt driver he made money only because of uber

But off course, Uber innovated the business, brought it to limelight, and made it popular, I will still respect them for that forever.

Yes without Bolt, u will not earn so much on Indrive. The constant surge n high fares on Bolt made Indrive also raise fares. Where has anybody ever done 10k trip from Lekki to Ejigbo before this Christmas season on Indrive? Bolt surge made Riders accept and offer that amount cos if they use Bolt it will end up being even more than that. On Friday night two guys where begging me to carry them from landmark to River valley estate ojodu for 10k.
Bolt was saying 14k, they put 10k on Indrive but didn't get a driver either.
Assuming there was no surge on Bolt, they would have paid 5-6k with a pumpouse attitude. Or try Indrive and put same fare. If they are bargaining Offline and I told them 7k they would have said "for wetin, something I can get 5k on if I request"
So my point is Bolt is controlling the market now, if there is no surge on Bolt, who born monkey to offer 15k from Lekki to Ejigbo?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Now look at this.

You grossed 152,000 in 2 days

I grossed 148,700 in two days.

Bolt left you with 118k even plus the bonus they gave you.

Indriver left me with 134k, no bonus

Irrespective of what you do on Bolt, you lose.

Why are you guys advocates of money loss? grin

How does this even make sense to anyone?

Stop comparing apples with oranges. No one is arguing d difference in commission.
I just wish there was another driver in our level using Bolt, I am sure they made more than u made on Saturday and Sunday.
Before a rider will offer u 15k on Indrive they have seen it's 15k and above on Bolt. So whatever u make on Indrive, u could have made far more on Bolt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Update 3

Days 18 - 25 of December 2022

8 days of driving.

Gross total - #388,300. Commission paid 38,247.

Grand total in 25 days of December -

#1,003,800

Net total - 904,925

Objetivo Archivado....

Fuck_Bolt

Gbam!

Baz001 case closed. 1M is guaranteed

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5096) (5097) (5098) (5099) (5100) (5101) (5102) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.