Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768068 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5099) (5100) (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sometimes we have to just swallow our pride as a man.though I was very upset inside,but when we met and I gave her the bouquet I just kept a straight face I didn't show I was angry.got my payment and left asap.she seem very well to do , judging by the well furnished living room.
Eyinola1:
they r some shits i don't take ,i don't even mind loosing money at times, if it's me am sorry ,if she didn't come down to pick it i will never leave my car to deliver anything.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skodrran(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
If making someones monthly salary in 2 days of driving people around is possible, why the fuck_ would I not put all my effort into it? Real estate is my next step after this.

You wont stop inspiring

Nice 1

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
ohhhh. Have you heard of Rida? Same format as indriver but with 0% commission.

You know sometimes when indriver network is down, I use Rida. Rida has replaced bolt.

This is my own chart of apps.

Indriver
Rida
Uber
Bolt.

Soon, those roosca guys advertising on this thread will even kick bolt grin

I've not been to Ikorudu in 6 months, because I choose not to. I choose destinations without worries of being blocked. My God! Who thinks for bolt?
Bro abeg I wan join una for this hustle, pls what platform should I start with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Today dull ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
See Wetin you Don cause. grin

I would have been damned if this didn't happen.

Tueh.

Criminals everywhere. Same thing happened when I tried doing giveaway in a group on Facebook. Just 2 persons were asked to contact me. Over 11 person's stormed my DM without apology.

I just log out and face front.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Indrive,for peace of mind lol
okey4reel:

Bro abeg I wan join una for this hustle, pls what platform should I start with?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uclloyd28(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Please will bolt accept this Mazda? Urgent reply please

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hond Civic 2007 silver. No issues, nothing to fix. ac chilling, engine/gear perfect. first body paint. good fuel cons suitable for Uber business. 1.650M
Bring your Mechanic

Call/WhatsApp: 07026793486

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexy2lexy: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Compliments of the season my people, my brother said that he was suspended till Friday while adjusting his location. He went to complain at Bolt office today but was told they’re closed till January. Does anyone have a similar experience? Is there anything he can do before Friday?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Eyinola1:
Bolt surge has a big effect on indrive and even rider, riders are forced to increase fare on indrive when they know thr is plenty surge on bolt..on 23rd I was in oral estate set destination to berger but couldn't get trip on time ,I open rider and saw a ride to alagomeji for 4300 and i offer 6K fiam rider accept and started calling and begging me to come grin because why? The trip was 7K + on bolt and the rate at which surge trip reads in traffic is mad �

Sometimes Indrive has its own surge. Or how can you explain this situation below? Same destination but more profitable on Indrive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I have always said its obtainable for anyone, that if I can do it, anyone can. All these things I post is just to prove people wrong. The day pearl posted can indriver give you this, I just laughed at his ignorance of indriver psychology. It's about the riders, not what the app is doing.

I even go as far as explaining how I manage my time so I can make such. I don't bother much on this thread since I created the telegram. People who take me serious are all there and we relate regularly. It's really easy with commitment. Energy will always come

Yea...I know I pricked your competitive spirit that day grin
U now started gunning to beat that figure.
I wish I drove over the weekend, I would have set another record for u to beat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
ReadaDream:
Baba, delivery is most times stressful, hence, I avoid it.

There was one lady I went out of my way to assist though, she requested from Ajao estate to Surulere, she called immediately that it's delivery, I'll pick up some waybilled items from the company and bring to her location. She told me it will require me to leave my car and go inside to sign documents and all the paparazzis involved. Very polite lady.

I agreed, I was close to the pickup location, in less than 10mins I was done and proceeded to destination. Got there, she came out immediately, she added extra 2500 to the fare.

Generally people that dont have sense are more than people that have sense. So its best I set my rules, then if I meet an exceptional case like this I can bend. But not for every Pus&y, Dick or Harry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na wagon be dis o.you can try your luck sha,
Uclloyd28:
Please will bolt accept this Mazda? Urgent reply please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
If making someones monthly salary in 2 days of driving people around is possible, why the fuck_ would I not put all my effort into it? Real estate is my next step after this.

We have officially silenced them. I don't hear those voices again.
Blessed are those who believed without seeing.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yea...I know I pricked your competitive spirit that day grin
U now started gunning to beat that figure.
I wish I drove over the weekend, I would have set another record for u to beat.
Another weekend is upon us...

31st, 1st, 2nd.

But you're already typing an excuse to explain why you won't drive that day...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

We have officially silenced them. I don't hear those voices again.
Blessed are those who believed without seeing.
I spit on all office jobs below 500k a month cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
pope191:

grin request entered. Rider call and subtle ask he want me to get food at foodies, please can you do that for me and start the trip once you get there.

Me, smile and shake my head grin wetin man eyes they see for this hustle. Oga! Go and get housemaid, I think you need one. End of convo
That's how one guy said I should bring cake to 7Th floor angry zenith bank building and once I get to 7th floor I should ask of somebody to deliver to cos he's not on seat grin grin, sometimes it's good this people see u face to face, talk is cheap on d phone ,when they see me their brain always reset immediately

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Felicity001 how do I reach you please, it's urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Itsrm:
Let me tell him to come here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
ReadaDream:
Let me tell him to come here

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I spit on all office jobs below 500k a month cheesy

grin @Baz001 where hath thou. Are you sure you won't reconsider coming back to Nigeria with all these week in week out millions dashboard here. Seems ehailing is competing with Japa option now. @Conner44, if you refuse to piss on your boss head this month end, we will force you grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seekhimnow: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
cant post here. Mail me. giveranonymous77@ gmail. com

I emailed you cheerfulgiver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

How much do PH drivers make daily on d average as profit?
If you know that amount then u should be able to decide if u can repay 3m in 2years or not.

Good thing u have 500k already, if I were u, I would look for more money and buy a car outright or go for toks HP, not naija used Lexus.
But if u must go for this Lexus, keep ur 500k in ur account and use it for emergency repairs, weekly payments and other unforseen expenses. Don't give it to ur partner and be empty handed, tomorrow if u default because of repairs or downtime, they will collect car from u o.

Naso u you take advice samueltaiwo to take that dead car given to him by thatisgod on HP... Samueltaiwo got his own self burnt and it's your advice that encouraged to go into that deal and when he told me I said okay, go ahead so it doesn't look like I made him loose a good opportunity.

Do not neglect the advice of elders in life... Experience is more expensive than mistake because he who is experience has committed several mistakes in times past.

I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly in this line of business so without being told I know a deal that will end with tears. When SmauelT told me about that car the first question I asked him was the usauage history and he told me car has been used by about 3 different owners... Right away I didn't even allow him continue I told him forget that deal but he came back to say he got an advise to go ahead...

Yes samuelT driving skills is not professional yet but there's always room for improvement, we all started from somewhere, since it's HP weather he wrecks the car it's nobody's business provided he lives up to the HP terms... Shikina but as motor no give am breathing space nkor how would he focus on improving his driving skills or meet up to Target? Impossicant!!!

Well shall, we move

My point is, be careful with the way and manner you give advise because a lot of people trust and confide in your judgment as an elder state man in the business, but a wrong advise can ruin a young mans6 life, money and everything.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
tojahh:

The guy don give you 40k to go to Onitsha and Ebonyi grin

Lol... Na 40k him offer you?? Lolzzz... Mad oooh!

Me wey I turned down 100k for a client to Abuja just a drop off then I used publicly transport back last week Na me win come do Lagos to ebonyi with a stop gap at onisha then continue 25th on a Xmas day then return back in public bus 26th for 50k?? When Ogun never punish my generation?? Shey I dey mad ni... The only day I worked in Sunday morning 8am to 12 noon I'd netted 35k already na him one person wants to pay me 50k for 3 days... Me!!! Felicity001... I never broke reach that levels abeg... Person dey bug pass sth

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Itsrm:

Hey bro what's up, trust you're good...

Trust no issue... I think I've your digit... Just incase it's urgent like you said WhatsApp asap

O8o 3 5.1.3 28. 7 6

Thank Readadream later
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Another weekend is upon us...

31st, 1st, 2nd.

But you're already typing an excuse to explain why you won't drive that day...

You will still work on the 1st?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
BAZ001:

Simple Question how is your Former partner , dru23 kweku? You trying to cover up like typical Nigerian politician.

Well help us beg his madam grin to release Dru phone to just drop his 6pages reply that he bought with his hard earn money.

This guy you reach nah dru23 is no more here

You have moved to a better land

Why can't you leave things behind and move on??

No be only you don jand for this forum ooh know that... Men don move and immidiately nobody hear from them again...

Drop good vibes here bro leave all these matter wey no dey bring joy or money we dom tire for am, it's no more interesting abi you self no dey observe say your comments no dey carry likes again ni... Ogneni move on nobody get time to dey reason matter like woman like you.

Hustle make you come back come home enjoy your money no where like home bro.

Complement of the season to everyone.

We move!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
pope191:

I work only on Sundays, if God do am for me b4 then I won't work but if God do am I go work... Anyone God talk... We gather dey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Felicity001:

Hey bro what's up, trust you're good...

Trust no issue... I think I've your digit... Just incase it's urgent like you said WhatsApp asap

O8o 3 5.1.3 28

Thank Readadream later

Thank you. I'm chatting you straight away.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Felicity001:

I work only on Sundays, if God do am for me b4 then I won't work but if God do am I go work... Anyone God talk... We gather dey

That's good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pls refer... I de Lere

emadamysy:
If you dey around lere or clegg , I can refer someone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
pope191:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5099) (5100) (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, dharmie13(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.