Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,192 members, 7,825,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4778339 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
computerglobal:

Happy New Year

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blood !!! Eje !!! Hard work !!! Cool CAsh !!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
SamuelTaiw0:

You drive a muscle....

Yeah. Toyota Camry 2012 Hybrid version

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
GeneralZodd:
Blood !!! Eje !!! Hard work !!! Cool CAsh !!!

Happy New year Sir GeneralZodd shall be a fully rewarding, exciting and successful year for you. You shall accomplish your goals and objectives for the year gloriously IJMN Amen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by depure(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Ehhh wahalur. owners can only dream.

Drivers be cashing out this season like mad. One of my guy wey get sienna collect 450K job for 10days. All those returnees wey get family, the job come with room inside vgc.
Sienna fit do the job?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frezhkid10(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
GeneralZodd:

I thought dem say you can only be profitable with 1.8l engine…??

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Pearl1910:
Happy New Year Guys...more grace, preservation, protection, provision, joy and fulfilment.
Thank God for 2022, and looking forward to what 2023 has to offer.

Cheers to a better year ahead.

Happy New Year to you and all, but we were all eagerly expecting your 2023 prophetic declaration for ehailing business. Please dont keep the following in suspense.
... potential investors
... those who want to piss on their bosses head this year...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by depure(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Greetings I need active driver for weekly rental
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
depure:
Samueltaiwo...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year guys... 2023 will be the best years we ever had.. Serve God , Be positive, and work Hard... See you at the Top..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 12:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Felicity001:
On 30th I was at Jakunde, lekki to buy a car for a client and the business didn't sail through due to invalid custom duties

I was disappointed how I'd list a 1.5m naira deal, it was painful but we move better days ahead.

I powered up my indriver to get a trip home, did a 1.5k from elegushi palace Rd to brown stone estate and the lady gifted me 2k. I was happy and grateful.

Waited like an extra 30-45min for another trip and finally got one to VI, beside cubana. Last Friday seems to be a slow day.

Immidately she dropped an in-app message, "no calls only chat". I didn't bother replying.

"Where are you? Put on your hazard light".

She opened the back door, throw her little bag behind the back seat and hoop into the front seat.

Off we went.

It was already dark and the weather was cold, due to low fuel I didn't intend using the AC but she started requesting for it, without much confrontation I'd to.

Immidately after the lekki toll gate I asked her, are you doing tf or cash she replied "tf" okay you can start doing it now so he would have reflected b4 drop off. She asked what bank I use, *Kuda"
She started with her stories how she can only do to only commercial banks since she's using ussd. Okay aunty do to Zenith.

This lady started trying from after Oriental hotel till we got to her destination, I can't count the numbers of times Id to call out my account number to an extent she already know it offhands

"My network, my bank my phone, my everything is not working".
"Maybe you should go I'll send your money when my app works fine".

Aunty it's 2 already all along you banking app is still not working abi?? Okay let's go to the nearest GTB while you do a cash withdrawal, because I'm not leaving without my money.

To be honest I'd waited for good 2hrs for this olosho girl... We drove to the nearest GTB in VI she went to the atm and came back after about 30min with the same story.

Madam at this point you'll have to drop your bag to get it when you send my money.
From the very first minute I suggested to this olosho girl to call her friends and relatives to assist her she bluntly refused saying she has no one in life to call.

She held on to her bag, saying she can't drop it simply because of 3.3k. she pulled her arm bids that I should hold I just laughed at her. I started driving down to Amadu Bello Rd, she started shouting where are you taking me to... To my house off course. Since you refused to pay me my money.

She started saying all sort of words, you can't do that this and that.. I didn't even answer her... Okay I'm working on it... She called somebody to help her do TF, asked me to call my account again I did again and again and again!!!

I parked at Bonny camp bus stop, waited for another 20min... She kept chatting people doing VN, I then received 3.5k into my Zenith, I started my car and b4 I move I got another 3k from somebody else. I didn't say a word... That is for my time and stress.

I zoomed off, she said where are you going to he has sent it now, I asked for the alert screen shot and she showed me.

Dropped her off in the hotel she was going to and left.

These ladies are really terrible people
She actually didn't have any money to pay for that ride just wanted to do her last scam for the year but she meet an old cargo who knows more than her.

Las Las I got paid for my time wasted.

Lies no dey ever finish for your mouth

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donphilex(m): 2:15am On Jan 02, 2023
depure:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:24am On Jan 02, 2023
FASASI1:

We just enter new year oo grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:25am On Jan 02, 2023
Felicity001:

Thank God for life, good to read from you Pope.

Happy New Year

I gallant boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:26am On Jan 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Eeyah pope.

Nothing they happen, back on my feet.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2023
pope191:

We just enter new year oo grin

Na only am dey always get issue with customer everytime he drive

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by id4sho(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Treaster:

Boss good day,

I got suspended by bolt yesterday for 24 hours. Reason being that I declined well over 70% of incoming request.

Please how do I go about cancelling as I just started recently?

P.S. I was outrightly declining trips I didn't find favourable.
I've got same problem here, kindly share with me the solution. Thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2023
computerglobal:

Happy New Year

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Wishing you all a prosperous year

B-Automobile Engineering

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by crossfire47(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:

screenshot might help.
Have input details of the car I'm trying to add, but you can see the continue button is grayed out.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2023
FASASI1:

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2023
id4sho:

I've got same problem here, kindly share with me the solution. Thanks in anticipation
The answer is go to your App Store, download indriver, register as a driver, then delete bolt app.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2023
You're making bolt relevant by complaining everytime they block you. If drivers are bold enough to delete that app after being blocked, soon they'll have no one to block, then their minimum car year requirements will be 1989.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2023
After coming to the realization that 2023 has to be your year, especially as a guy on rental, the first thing you have to do is assess the car you are driving. If it's below par, and the owner is only interested in the 100% weekly remittance, but not interested in how the car will be 100% for you as the driver, it's time to look for a new car, and drop the shitbox. You can never progress if the agent of digression is the car you're driving.

Start looking for another car while driving the stupid one, and make sure the next partner and car you'll have is better than the one you are dumping.

We have 364 days to go in 2023. Tick tock..

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by depure(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2023
Donphilex:

Greetings kindly drop a way of reaching you as I’m in need of one urgently thanks �
+234 814 167 2154
Whatapp only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Glithronix:

Be like say I go need to complete my registration on this Rida before I resume.
Much respect, SeniorMan.

That rida app, very noisy and lousy. It just keeps bombarding you with same trips even after you skip. The second most annoying thing about the app for me is that I rely heavily on map visuals to see riders destination and this helps me make my decision if I am to go on a trip or not...theirs is so tiny.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2023
FASASI1:

Na only am dey always get issue with customer everytime he drive

We all encounter some of this issues every once in a while. On the 31st I experienced mine. The lady even called me a mother_fucker just after screaming happy new year in church and calling God all kinds of sweet names...God Sha dey try

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2023
obinoral1179:
Samueltaiwo...

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Felicity001:
On 30th I was at Jakunde, lekki to buy a car for a client and the business didn't sail through due to invalid custom duties

I was disappointed how I'd list a 1.5m naira deal, it was painful but we move better days ahead.

I powered up my indriver to get a trip home, did a 1.5k from elegushi palace Rd to brown stone estate and the lady gifted me 2k. I was happy and grateful.

Waited like an extra 30-45min for another trip and finally got one to VI, beside cubana. Last Friday seems to be a slow day.

Immidately she dropped an in-app message, "no calls only chat". I didn't bother replying.

"Where are you? Put on your hazard light".

She opened the back door, throw her little bag behind the back seat and hoop into the front seat.

Off we went.

It was already dark and the weather was cold, due to low fuel I didn't intend using the AC but she started requesting for it, without much confrontation I'd to.

Immidately after the lekki toll gate I asked her, are you doing tf or cash she replied "tf" okay you can start doing it now so he would have reflected b4 drop off. She asked what bank I use, *Kuda"
She started with her stories how she can only do to only commercial banks since she's using ussd. Okay aunty do to Zenith.

This lady started trying from after Oriental hotel till we got to her destination, I can't count the numbers of times Id to call out my account number to an extent she already know it offhands

"My network, my bank my phone, my everything is not working".
"Maybe you should go I'll send your money when my app works fine".

Aunty it's 2 already all along you banking app is still not working abi?? Okay let's go to the nearest GTB while you do a cash withdrawal, because I'm not leaving without my money.

To be honest I'd waited for good 2hrs for this olosho girl... We drove to the nearest GTB in VI she went to the atm and came back after about 30min with the same story.

Madam at this point you'll have to drop your bag to get it when you send my money.
From the very first minute I suggested to this olosho girl to call her friends and relatives to assist her she bluntly refused saying she has no one in life to call.

She held on to her bag, saying she can't drop it simply because of 3.3k. she pulled her arm bids that I should hold I just laughed at her. I started driving down to Amadu Bello Rd, she started shouting where are you taking me to... To my house off course. Since you refused to pay me my money.

She started saying all sort of words, you can't do that this and that.. I didn't even answer her... Okay I'm working on it... She called somebody to help her do TF, asked me to call my account again I did again and again and again!!!

I parked at Bonny camp bus stop, waited for another 20min... She kept chatting people doing VN, I then received 3.5k into my Zenith, I started my car and b4 I move I got another 3k from somebody else. I didn't say a word... That is for my time and stress.

I zoomed off, she said where are you going to he has sent it now, I asked for the alert screen shot and she showed me.

Dropped her off in the hotel she was going to and left.

These ladies are really terrible people
She actually didn't have any money to pay for that ride just wanted to do her last scam for the year but she meet an old cargo who knows more than her.

Las Las I got paid for my time wasted.

She wants to run Chief Comarade street!
Hoodlum driver! She's just starting grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2023
GeneralZodd:

cheesy cool

That's a sweet ride with jara on top! Hybrid no be beans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2023
This New Year some old hoodlum driver's suppose retire.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Crvrider:

That rida app, very noisy and lousy. It just keeps bombarding you with same trips even after you skip. The second most annoying thing about the app for me is that I rely heavily on map visuals to see riders destination and this helps me make my decision if I am to go on a trip or not...theirs is so tiny.

This here! Very annoying and it can't be enlarged. Another thing is that you can't rely on their pickup time.

There was a time I picked a rider to igando from Magodo very early in the morning. I no Sabi road so I had to rely on the woman to describe the road for me. My G-map was just hanging. That was my third trip on getting the car.

I dropped her though she annoyed me but I just kept my cool that one is story for another day. After I dropped her, I parked in one filling station like that and turned on rida. A ride came in from around Lasu-Iba road to Akowonjo. Seemed like a good deal, I can't remember the price but I was ready to take it as I was looking for a ride towards Ikeja. My mistake was that I just drove out without checking G-map. I opened the map when I was on Lasu-Iyana Iba road. I just checked time to destination Google map said 45 minutes. Rida said 10 mins, it was first of all 15 mins. The rider was calling. G-map took me inside one street like that. That street was hell. Where G map was taking through no road. Dead ends. I just turned back and drove empty to egbeda. Got another ride from there to Ikeja along before I went to Bolt office Lekki to resolve issue with my Bolt account.

Rida is a good app but there are some places some should not go with that app.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: emadamysy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.