Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749803 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Treaster:

Boss good day,

I got suspended by bolt yesterday for 24 hours. Reason being that I declined well over 70% of incoming request.

Please how do I go about cancelling as I just started recently?

P.S. I was outrightly declining trips I didn't find favourable.

A town hall different from..... lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:31am On Dec 29, 2022
tojahh:

A town hall different from..... lipsrsealed

Balablu Blublu Bulabad grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:48am On Dec 29, 2022
dav1002:

How much is in your aza at the moment.
If we may ask �
. Cheerful nah my boy, grin i get bar pass am. My December sales alone on Bolt. By the time I do 31st night, New year and on the 2nd money don enter ₦2mill wink.

Hard working pilot are really cashing out.

I make 80 - 150k daily on Bolt this festive period

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:56am On Dec 29, 2022
GeneralZodd:
. Cheerful nah my boy, grin i get bar pass am. My December sales alone on Bolt. By the time I do 31st night, New year and on the 2nd money don enter ₦2mill wink.

…..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by andrew2286(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2022
Good evening everyone. pls i need advise on how to fix my car. my car has been vibrating when accelerating. i changed my inner shaft cup and the vibration stopped but i noticed my gear transmission from gear 1 to 2 is no longer smooth. theres this push when its changing from gear 1 to gear two. how do i go about this? i drive a 2006 corolla,,,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2022
andrew2.286 :
Good evening everyone. pls i need advise on how to fix my car. my car has been vibrating when accelerating. i changed my inner shaft cup and the vibration stopped but i noticed my gear transmission from gear 1 to 2 is no longer smooth. theres this push when its changing from gear 1 to gear two. how do i go about this? i drive a 200.6 corolla,,,
Take it back to the same mechanic that changed your inner shaft cup. Tell him since he changed the inner shaft cup, transmission from gear 1 to 2 is no longer smooth.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by masam(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Gdmorning bosses,
I was thinking the group is for educating the existing and new joiners in the e hailing business. Some of us also are reading to learn, but I seem to observe that answers don't come quickly to those who seek it here.

Rather the gurus in the business prefer to showcase their success and banter each other. You guys should teach the want to join the rudiments of e hailing, the already new joiners who re seeking on how to succeed teach them also.

Make una no vex na my simple observation as a reader for now maybe in future I may decide to be a partner.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Treaster:

Boss good day,

I got suspended by bolt yesterday for 24 hours. Reason being that I declined well over 70% of incoming request.

Please how do I go about cancelling as I just started recently?

P.S. I was outrightly declining trips I didn't find favourable.

DM me sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Anyone around governors road igando, NMPC is selling @169/ltr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2022
GeneralZodd:

I make 80 - 150k daily on Bolt this festive period
Wahala, as from today rental should be 50k.
Yeyegbami how u see am?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
masam:
Gdmorning bosses,
I was thinking the group is for educating the existing and new joiners in the e hailing business. Some of us also are reading to learn, but I seem to observe that answers don't come quickly to those who seek it here.

Rather the gurus in the business prefer to showcase their success and banter each other. You guys should teach the want to join the rudiments of e hailing, the already new joiners who re seeking on how to succeed teach them also.

Make una no vex na my simple observation as a reader for now maybe in future I may decide to be a partner.
The oxygen of the thread.

If u read from page one till now, all u seek dey there. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
masam:
Gdmorning bosses,

Just keep reading on this thread and focus on the information you came here for. Try to separate the wheat from the chaff (and be informed that the chaff plenty for here well well wink )

Me Im just happy seeing people recognizing the odogwu of ehailing. Some people attacked him relentlessly here for motivating newbies and intending partners like yourself, today some of those people are now joining him to utilize his methods. Even the ones who were abusing and attacking me for supporting him are now leaning on him and joining his telegram group. One even went as far as threatening to attack my source of livelihood and posted my ugly face all over the thread here for people to laugh at me grin only because I wasn’t going to stand for them silencing him like they usually do to people who hustle better than they do. It wasn’t funny oh but It’s all good sha, we go all dey alright last last grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

grin @Baz001 where hath thou. Are you sure you won't reconsider coming back to Nigeria with all these week in week out millions dashboard here. Seems ehailing is competing with Japa option now. @Conner44, if you refuse to piss on your boss head this month end, we will force you grin.

Baba no talk too much. I’m pissing this month. I have no reason not to. It’s clear that with the proper knowledge and hard work e hailing is a nice alternative source of livelihood for the hardworking man.

I’m no hypocrite, I call it as I see it unlike numerous people I know on this thread

Thankfully boss just barb kodo afresh, his bald head is shining this season. My hamper don dey house already so I’m good to go cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I spit on all office jobs below 500k a month cheesy

Odogwu small small oh shocked na my head you spit ontop like this so cry

I’ve sent you mail, abeg add me to the ultimate group wink I’m rejoining the hustle under your esteemed tutelage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Yeyegbami how u see am?
Car owners wey dey collect 25k, 30k and 35k as weekly rental are trying no be small. If you know how expensive things are in Nigeria right now, u will understand. Hyper inflation done spoil Naira. Personally I feel the ideal weekly rental wey partners suppose to dey collect is 50k u mentioned, but when u do all the plus and minus of this Uber business, 50k weekly is a tedious one for the driver to deliver weekly.

By this time next time week winter will start. I went to Cash and Carry lastweek to buy Fridge and heavy duty generator to stuck up food. Bag of rice, beans, Ewa, garri, casssava, agbado name it grin and even Provisions. All these small small money we spend eating outside is alot of money if u do the calculations on monthly basis.

Baba, 50k nah ekpa money for Naija now, not too much for car owners to receive as weekly rental

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Conner44:

Just keep reading on this thread and focus on the information you came here for. Try to separate the wheat from the chaff (and be informed that the chaff plenty for here well well wink )

Me Im just happy seeing people recognizing the odogwu of ehailing. Some people attacked him relentlessly here for motivating newbies and intending partners like yourself, today some of those people are now joining him to utilize his methods. Even the ones who were abusing and attacking me for supporting him are now leaning on him and joining his telegram group. One even went as far as threatening to attack my source of livelihood and posted my ugly face all over the thread here for people to laugh at me grin only because I wasn’t going to stand for them silencing him like they usually do to people who hustle better than they do. It wasn’t funny oh but It’s all good sha, we go all dey alright last last grin

No Doubt he is the G.O.A.T on this thread, Top earner. He overtook Romeo longtime ago. But am the RICHEST wink. Go and Verify my brother

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Davehorizon stop peeping
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Baker 77 say something, you Guys can't all be quite like this.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Yeyegbami how u see am?

Ehhh wahalur. owners can only dream.

Drivers be cashing out this season like mad. One of my guy wey get sienna collect 450K job for 10days. All those returnees wey get family, the job come with room inside vgc.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Levels in Ehailing Business

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
GeneralZodd:
God dey

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

DM me sir

Can I get your mail?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
GeneralZodd:

No Doubt he is the G.O.A.T on this thread, Top earner. He overtook Romeo longtime ago. But am the RICHEST wink. Go and Verify my brother

Dangote of Ehailing I hail you..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
masam:
Gdmorning bosses,

You're quite hilarious. I've read this thing 10 times and laugh everytime I do.

You came to a 5,104 page thread to say you thought it was for educating joiners. Sorry, in the previous 5,103 pages was it yam we were teaching to plant and sell? grin

Everyone you claim to be a guru, read the thread from page 1 and gained experience. With experience comes confidence, with confidence comes the showcasing of success and banter. If you don't showcase the success, did you really learn anything?

At this stage of the business, Na the success and banter carry me dey enter thread back to back. If there was no banter, I'll log out forever.

If you claim to want to learn the rudiments, but you're too lazy to start from page one, the veracity of your seriousness should be called to question. In fact, I really feel that you commented just to tick commenting off your box because every serious person started from page 1. This thread was on page 21 when I found it.

I've earned my badges... Do the same.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
CheerfulGiverr:
God dey
u don pass am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Ehhh wahalur. owners can only dream.

Drivers be cashing out this season like mad. One of my guy wey get sienna collect 450K job for 10days. All those returnees wey get family, the job come with room inside vgc.
I remember my friend came from the UK in 2021, rented a Sienna spanning 11days for 700k, the guy that got the job parked his big for nothing, I guess he went to hire the Sienna sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

DM me sir

I've tried looking out for your mail but I can't find it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Update 3

Days 18 - 25 of December 2022

8 days of driving.

Gross total - #388,300. Commission paid 38,247.

Grand total in 25 days of December -

#1,003,800

Net total - 904,925

Objetivo Archivado....

Fuck_Bolt

Omo, you good!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Milestone reached.

5k airtime for you.

Mail me a number or acct number to credit airtime or cash.

Felicidades!
Say no more!! Tanx man... cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Chaiii

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove, Omoapena(m), YeyeGbami and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.