Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758061 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
@Bernie, when he said 8k plus, you should have told him to send you the screenshot.

Anyways, report the matter to bolt. You can also drop his number here make guys help you call am

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Do you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Higgies(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
I need a bakery to rent in Lagos.
080. 6803 74.16

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Barbiturate:
@Bernie, when he said 8k plus, you should have told him to send you the screenshot.

Anyways, report the matter to bolt. You can also drop his number here make guys help you call am
I was in the vehicle with him and that time Bolt did not give any fare for after the trip ended. He just felt it would be 8k plus. I have just written to bolt and will post his number here if I don’t get a favorable response. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
obinoral1179:
if he doesn't respond to you report to bolt and you can drop his number here for us to call him, if we can call out bad riders we need to call out bad drivers too.....
I’ve reported. Waiting for a response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
BernieLee:
if no response drop his number here, we are going to call him to pay you..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Johnnybegood12:

Lol
Nothing I no go read for this thread.
Well done sir

Nothing do you boss. God still gat our backs.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 5:42am On Jan 12, 2023
BernieLee:

But this Bolt fare can be ridiculously low. Imagine staying in traffic for 1 hour plus and the bad roads going to Ipaja and yet Bolt put the price at 4300. By the time they remove their 25% and the driver removes fuel money that he bought at 250/litre, how much will be left for such a stressful trip.

Reason I don't think twice before canceling requests going to such forbidden axis. I'm sure if you were to use indriver, without putting up a reasonable amount of money, you will old at that airport as no one would be willing to take you to iyana ipaja of all places inside that mad traffic for 4300 if you'd put that as your price even when they are paying 10% commission.

Bolt will not give you any favorable response because transfer is not part of the payment method.

I see riders like you as petty. You could have left the money but you don't want to. Stop this excuse that the money is not big to you if not the driver's attitude.

This is not supporting the driver. It has happened to me before and the difference in price is just 500 naira. I gave the petty rider 5k cash to give his girlfriend that was traveling yet he couldn't let go of 5h. Well, when he sent his account details, I sent him 400 naira deducting 100 naira for POS charges. Yes, I don't owe them that favor so I decided to charge.

What happens is that riders rejoice when the fair is ridiculously low even when they know that it's unfair to charge such amount for spending that long time in traffic.

Bolt is annoying without surge.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 5:45am On Jan 12, 2023
obinoral1179:
if no response drop his number here, we are going to call him to pay you..

Don't encourage this. Drop his number and call him, and what next? I don't support the driver but this is not a rider's forum where they should seek punishment against drivers.

Solidarity forever, solidarity forever, solidarity forever, we shall always fight for our own, solidarity grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 5:57am On Jan 12, 2023
BernieLee:
I was in the vehicle with him and that time Bolt did not give any fare for after the trip ended. He just felt it would be 8k plus. I have just written to bolt and will post his number here if I don’t get a favorable response. Thanks.

Bro, you are a man. I'd implore you to let go of the money. It doesn't worth the stress you are going through just to recover it.

Sometimes, you do things for the sake of God and humanity.

If I had seen this your message before you reported, I would have offered to pay you the 2200 naira. It's no big money to go about reporting the driver and now threatening to paste his number here.

Riders do run us street as well and not all that we do report.

A rider carried load yesterday and pressed it hard on my car wash thereby breaking the container and spilling all the contents. The car wash I bought 1500. When I asked for a compensation, the wicked Alhaja just walked into her gate and shut it.

My car interior leather now sells for 32k from 18k that I do buy it. The day a rider put load at the back seat that tore that leather I put less than 2 months ago, I got only sorry as my compensation.

Riders will enter your car and be complementing it complaining of how bad the previous rides they've used had been forgetting that it cost a lot now to keep the car in shape both interior, exterior, and the suspensions.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2023
BernieLee:
Hi guys. I need some information on how to go about this matter. I took a ride from the ikeja airport last night 7pm to diamond estate in iPaja. Rides lasted for 1hr 28m.

When I booked, the price showed 5200-6500 taking into account mma2 and mm1 parking fee. One driver cancelled and then the 2nd driver said he couldn’t drive into the airport cos his vehicle would be impounded so I offered to walk out to the AP fuel station a few meters outside the airport.

And the ride started, when we arrived Bolt ended the trip and did not show fare. It just showed 0 on my phone and trip price is in review on driver’s phone. An argument ensued for 30minutes and I offered to pay 6500 with the understanding that if bolt sends a receipt we would balance each other depending on the amount. He claimed the price was 8000plus.

Lo and behold Bolt sent the receipt by 11:37pm and it was 4300 meaning I overpaid by 2200. I have reached out to the driver and he’s not taking my calls. I’ve sent him a text with my account details and still no response. I intend to take this up with Bolt. It’s not above me to leave that money but not in this fraudulent manner. Kindly advise.

drop his number and make e colleges talk sense to him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Once FG remove subsidy can we say goodbye to ehailing ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2023
Snrman1:

Say goodbye to Ehailing that is paying guys 1million Naira per month / 70k per day ?

You know see spit on salary job that pay less than 500k a month.

My brother hustle oooohhh make fellow drivers no leave u for trenches go dey live for lekki chevron Estate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dailyparrot:

Don't encourage this. Drop his number and call him, and what next? I don't support the driver but this is not a rider's forum where they should seek punishment against drivers.

Solidarity forever, solidarity forever, solidarity forever, we shall always fight for our own, solidarity grin
I will not join issues with you as to all the nasty things you have said.

Drivers like you encourage bad behavior and it’s people like you the system needs to stamp out.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello everyone. Thanks for your inputs. Happy to say the Driver in question called me last night and we had an amicable settlement.

No money is too big or small to let go. After all majority of us work our butts off to earn it.

But things should be done properly. That’s all.

Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
BernieLee:
Hello everyone. Thanks for your inputs. Happy to say the Driver in question called me last night and we had an amicable settlement.

No money is too big or small to let go. After all majority of us work our butts off to earn it.

Thanks.

As you've now reported him to bolt now, don't you think you should let Bolt too know you've settled your differences?

I'm just saying o.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
SamuelTaiw0:

As you've now reported him to bolt now, don't you think you should let Bolt too know you've settled your differences?

I'm just saying o.
Done that already.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
BernieLee:
Done that already.

Great! You're a good person.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
BernieLee:

Thanks.

You don't want to tell us how you resolved, but you came to tell us the issue ab initio.

It's ok. Thank God you both resolved.

Whether you're a rider or a driver, just treat people the way you would want to be treated.

If I notice a driver's pay is lesser than the distance covered, I usually add to it. A lot of riders would be happy that it's cheap!

I feel 4300 is less for that distance! Even the ride showed you higher price when you tried to order.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Snrman1:
Yup.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
BAZ001:

Say goodbye to Ehailing that is paying guys 1million Naira per month / 70k per day ?

You know see spit on salary job that pay less than 500k a month.

My brother hustle oooohhh make fellow drivers no leave u for trenches go dey live for lekki chevron Estate

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
BernieLee:

Thanks.

The only amicable settlement is him sending back your excess, if he thinks the fare is not enough he should contact bolt for review.

You have every right to get your money back, i never see driver wey talk say fare too high refund rider. So kala gba owo è

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
YeyeGbami:

The only amicable settlement is him sending back your excess, if he thinks the fare is not enough he should contact bolt for review.

You have every right to get your money back, i never see driver wey talk say fare too high refund rider. So kala gba owo è
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
SamuelTaiw0:

Ah! I hail you people that are having kids at the moment chai! Abi my eyes is deceiving me ni? About 26k for food wey no go reach two weeks? Ahhhh!!!

Yeyegbami, Eyinola and others I hail thee!

Bruh, have you priced 12.5KG gas cylinder lately? Empty one go set you back almost 50K.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
I smell WINTER!!!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Baba I don let am go jare. Thanks a lot.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
BernieLee:
I will not join issues with you as to all the nasty things you have said.

Drivers like you encourage bad behavior and it’s people like you the system needs to stamp out.

Where are the nasty things bikonu

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
I picked a courier request on indriver today from V.i to magodo for 4k...Usually anytime i have a courier request , ll just complete d trip after llike 5 miins so as to pick another one going to that area. I use only indriver..courier trip meanns 2 trip for me. After about 10 mins , i got another trip, aa ridiculously low fare trip frm 1004 to Lasuth, ikeja , for 2,700..That trip appear very low for me but i dont have much choice ,i need to move as d first trip (lady ) was already calling . Immediately i pick this woman and i clickk on navigate as i always do, trip waass taking me to Herbert macaulay, tho Lasuth was written there but i know there is no how 1004 to Lasuth will be 2,700 at about 8:30am, peak period. Triedd again and map was navigating to onne street at Herbert macaulay ..Ask maadam where shes going and she says Lasuth ..What coukd haave happen , is there a way riders can go even below d benchmark ? Indriver usuallly give rider the lowest price they can go when they reduce price,is there a way they can even go lower? I reluctantly picked that ride because it was 2 in 1 trip for me. Drop rider in Lasuth ,drop courier in magodo ...Tho me and rider finally quarrel sha

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lol. Wetin cause the quarrel?

dapotemi:

...Tho me and rider finally quarrel sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dailyparrot:

But this Bolt fare can be ridiculously low. Imagine staying in traffic for 1 hour plus and the bad roads going to Ipaja and yet Bolt put the price at 4300. By the time they remove their 25% and the driver removes fuel money that he bought at 250/litre, how much will be left for such a stressful trip.

Reason I don't think twice before canceling requests going to such forbidden axis. I'm sure if you were to use indriver, without putting up a reasonable amount of money, you will old at that airport as no one would be willing to take you to iyana ipaja of all places inside that mad traffic for 4300 if you'd put that as your price even when they are paying 10% commission.

Bolt will not give you any favorable response because transfer is not part of the payment method.

I see riders like you as petty. You could have left the money but you don't want to. Stop this excuse that the money is not big to you if not the driver's attitude.

This is not supporting the driver. It has happened to me before and the difference in price is just 500 naira. I gave the petty rider 5k cash to give his girlfriend that was traveling yet he couldn't let go of 5h. Well, when he sent his account details, I sent him 400 naira deducting 100 naira for POS charges. Yes, I don't owe them that favor so I decided to charge.

What happens is that riders rejoice when the fair is ridiculously low even when they know that it's unfair to charge such amount for spending that long time in traffic.

Bolt is annoying without surge.

You see January February and March nah Riders get am, Bolt dey always compensate them every beginning of the year for the money spent on crazy surge on previous year

Don't expect fares to be high and reasonable enough this period. It's either you park your at home Jeje or you collect the peanuts.

Car Maintenance and repair is very high now

Fuel scarcity everywhere selling @ ₦250

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iheartellah(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
kneo:
I smell WINTER!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, seun289(m), Barbiturate(m), Aiziko and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.