Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747105 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eyinola1:
am not a fan of bolt infact their commission dey pain me to d bone but I can say it was still a better deal for me in December, from my calculations I never paid more than 10% commission in December because I make sure I chop the bonuses which cover a larger part of the commission e.g if I gross 50K am supposed to pay 25% com of 12,500...but I always wins 11/10K to cover up, so from my own calculations I will only loose out 2,500 or 1500 as commission from 50K grossed

Meanwhile I am off road till February grin and once I resumed it will be rider and indrive all d way Bolt for me is now seasonal
after praising them u still won seasonal them. Day play

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlNur: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
My brothers una weldone o! I have followed this thread and I must say you guys are dope. I am looking for a car to use on Uber in Lagos. I Stay at Alagbole just close to Ojodu Berger. The guy I was driving for traveled with the car December 4th and is yet back. I did not work throughout Christmas and I must say I was depressed. I have searched for car over a month now to no avail. I am a family man, just my wife and daughter and it has not been easy because we have been sustaining on savings. I am ready to resume work this January. Please anyone that has information can reach my whattsapp on 08067937074. Thank you and God bless our Hustle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eyinola1:
am not a fan of bolt infact their commission dey pain me to d bone but I can say it was still a better deal for me in December, from my calculations I never paid more than 10% commission in December because I make sure I chop the bonuses which cover a larger part of the commission e.g if I gross 50K am supposed to pay 25% com of 12,500...but I always wins 11/10K to cover up, so from my own calculations I will only loose out 2,500 or 1500 as commission from 50K grossed

Meanwhile I am off road till February grin and once I resumed it will be rider and indrive all d way Bolt for me is now seasonal

You are joking! Off road to where? undecided who do you leave the road for? Awon set Atiku. See, eyele cannot ba onile je ni summer, ko di winter ko scamper. You are not going anywhere, dis winter! Is ours and we must all embrace it with open arms.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obukata(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hey guys,

Pls I've 1m and I want to get a vehicle for Uber business..

Kindly assist me!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
HUMANIIST:
wow! please where do you reside?

Ikorodu.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hybrid600:
Avoid driving your car on very low fuel/ reserve level. It's not good for the fuel pump.

I guess this is the major cause. Thanks a bunch.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chiiiimzy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
HONDA CIVIC!!!

Thanks Boss! Really appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Face of thief that run me street with her husband, but claimed not her husband, but father of her twins. 4600 during December rush

Be careful of this number

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easyincome24: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoachOore:
What is the car requirements for indrive app?

Same as Bolts, Uber, Taxify. You know what suits such biz imagine you order for a ride and see korope kind of car, you won't enter. So, all these e-hailing branded the old taxying lifestyle.
IMO any private car not less than 2002

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 1:05am On Jan 07, 2023
ReadaDream:

They too are feeling the heat..
Exchange rate palaver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2023
ReadaDream:
My wife birthed our son this morning. Got married Nov 26, baby came today Dec 6.
I bless God.

Anywhere una see me like this, make una dash me money grin cry (owo ti ku waso, money don remain #50 for account grin )

Congratulations Man.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlNur: 3:31am On Jan 07, 2023
depure:
Greetings I need active driver for weekly rental
I am available sir. My whattsapp 08067937074. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easyincome24: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2023
SmilekidFrankli:
Hey Starting good Online Business or system is one of the smartest decisions anyone can make in this new year 2023...

Especially a Dollar-based business

I've been able to get great results myself.

And I'm committed to helping others finding their feet too.

Your intention may be good but you are doing it wrongly.

Why not create your thread on this topic? You came on a thread that has a topic different from yours and spam it. Will you be happy someone do same thing on yours?

Going by what is happening in the world, crypto is doing people shege, except you are talking about another crypto.

If you are a responsible person, you will delete this non.sense and post it in the right section or thread fro crypto.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Gearbox now available for sale on Binance at a cheaper rate cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharzy(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Good morning house.. please I uploaded my vehicle inspection since 3rd of January and it’s yet to be verified. Pls, What could be the issue and what should I do next? It’s a new registration

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nuel101(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Please do we have any other person that deal with gears here ?? Good morning peopel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2023
pope191:
Face of thief that run me street with her husband, but claimed not her husband, but father of her twins. 4600 during December rush

She dey sell wig, google search on her number revealed her insta and Twitter. Some people no dey shame.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Crvrider:

My app is up to date but this is what i have.
Click that "green back" button at the top left corner, it'll go back to what you are expecting to see.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2023
YeyeGbami:

She dey sell wig, google search on her number revealed her insta and Twitter. Some people no dey shame.

I know... I buzz her insta she block me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2023
shocked
Greetings senior men cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
pope191:

You are joking! Off road to where? undecided who do you leave the road for? Awon set Atiku. See, eyele cannot ba onile je ni summer, ko di winter ko scamper. You are not going anywhere, dis winter! Is ours and we must all embrace it with open arms.
its enjoyment time bro, am on vacation with my partner grin grin make una dey move lagos

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
pope191:

So indrive abandoned a whole Pope....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nuel101(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Abeg who deals with gearbox here … good morning gents
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Abeg who dey use Rida here, been trying to register since yesterday but its showing me server error
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jydeayanx: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Anyone has a car he can lease out for Bolt/Uber/Indriver to be collecting Commissions, or even Hire Purchase in Owerri, kindly contact 08109302960
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adolphus08(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good day fellow drivers,
If you guys find yourselves in surulere aguda axis.
You may want to pay a visit to Nelson's kitchen and bar along Rosanwo.
Its a cute place to lunch and lounge with fellow bolt drivers in-between rides
The meals are delicious and affordable and the joint is very supportive of us ehailing drivers.
I think they have a program where they offer discounts to drivers who can prove they are currently active on the platform.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
adolphus08:
Good day fellow drivers,
If you guys find yourselves in surulere aguda axis.
You may want to pay a visit to Nelson's kitchen and bar along Rosanwo.
Its a cute place to lunch and lounge with fellow bolt drivers in-between rides
The meals are delicious and affordable and the joint is very supportive of us ehailing drivers.
I think they have a program where they offer discounts to drivers who can prove they are currently active on the platform.
Nice one. E get one restaurant abi kitchen wey G.Map dey call us those days after Chevron traffic light. Maybe dey don close shop grin

Let me call Gentlelife50 my man, see umunede or Ore things o. Maybe, time don come to reconsider mainland trips o. Leave plantain chips, gala and Pepsi wey full Ajah -VI alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
pope191:

She is online, it shouldn't be hard to get your money back

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
pope191:

Order hair...payment on delivery.
When the thing reach u tell am say u don pay in advance since.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

Order hair...payment on delivery.
When the thing reach u tell am say u don pay in advance since.

That's the plan.... but nah unaware the matter go catch her. I even go meet her landlord today, her story is a long one as she is cohabiting with someone with her twins. The man was practically begging me to forgive her as he too is yet to know what to do to her matter since she moved into the house going 3 months now.

I just weak, but the girl is a typical example of numb and callous. All these girls that will be calling Oga! Oga!! Ordering one up and down are so empty if you get to know their real story.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fiischer(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good evening bosses. Please i need an advice, what car is best for ehailing business in terms of maintenance, fuel cost and capability on Lagos roads. Please i will appreciate your advice as regards your expertise as i am considering venturing into it. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: wave1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.